The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
top. I’m great enough to make that play, and I stil
Brandin Cooks had chances to make a play. Again Big And Tall Nicholas Scott Jersey , he didn’t. And again, he lost the Super Bowl.The Rams wide receiver lost the final game for the second straight season, after being with the Patriots last season.He suffered a concussion early in that loss to the Eagles, and was unable to make a pair of plays which could have helped the Rams.Cooks was close to a pair of catches in the end zone, but didn’t come up with either one in the 13-3 loss to the Patriots.“I just got to make those plays,” Cooks said From China Nicholas Scott Jersey , via Josh Katzenstein of the .He did have eight catches for 120 yards, but it’s the ones he didn’t catch that will haunt him. In the third quarter, he was wide open in the back of the end zone, but because Jared Goff was late seeing him, Patriots cornerback Devin McCourty had time to break up the pass. They settled for a field goal on that drive.In the fourth quarter, another was broken up by safety Duron Harmon in the end zone. Goff was picked off on the next play by cornerback Stephon Gilmore.“It was one of those bang-bang plays Ndamukong Suh Jersey ,” Cooks said. “Harmon came over the top. I’m great enough to make that play, and I still got to make it no matter what situation it was, to be honest.”It’s hard to say it was his fault as he was nearly the one Rams offensive player with a creditable performance. But being so close, again, will hurt. How young is Sean McVay? The Rams coach, who turned 33 this week Brandin Cooks Jersey , is nine years younger than Tom Brady, 13 years younger than Adam Vinatieri and half the age of Bill Belichick.He is four months older than Julian Edelman.McVay is so young that he played against Edelman in college.Kent State, quarterbacked by Edelman, won the 2006 meeting against Miami of Ohio. Edelman completed 14 of 22 passes for 244 yards with a touchdown and an interception, while running for 61 yards and a touchdown on 12 carries. McVay caught four passes for 47 yards and added a two-point conversion.A year later, the RedHawks beat Kent State with McVay catching three passes for 37 yards. Edelman threw for 260 passing yards and rushed for 93 yards but scored no touchdowns and threw two interceptions.Edelman has no memory of playing McVay.“Honestly Aqib Talib Jersey , I don鈥檛 [remember], but it was pretty cool to see some footage. It was cool,” Edelman told reports in Foxboro on Friday.Edelman has nothing but respect for McVay the head coach.“It鈥檚 very remarkable. He鈥檚 a stud,” Edelman said. “He鈥檚 my age, and he鈥檚 leading an organization to a Super Bowl. It鈥檚 unbelievable, and it鈥檚 a testament to how much he knows the game Marcus Peters Jersey , how hard he works. I love seeing it. He鈥檚 a MAC guy. You know that coach McVay and that coaching staff is going to have that team ready, and we鈥檙e going to have to take advantage of the preparation time that we have and get ready, too.”
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to invest in cryptocurrency with little capital and really make money on it? Emmbra 1 766 09-02-2022, 04:52 AM
Last Post: Emmbra
  I would make same comments as Bishop Kukah if I was addressing same audience - Ortom Edoman 0 701 07-25-2021, 04:58 PM
Last Post: Edoman
  Kamala Harris and Nancy Pelosi make history as the first women to lead Senate at US Edoman 0 635 04-29-2021, 12:17 PM
  I live along the expressways to make kidnapping easy for me - Suspected kidnapper Edoman 0 673 04-20-2021, 02:00 PM
  Burna Boy, Davido, Funke Akindele, Wizkid make Forbes Africa icons’ list Edoman 0 553 04-07-2021, 06:25 PM
  Buhari Asks Security Forces To ‘Make Insecurity Part Of Nigeria’s History' Edoman 0 592 04-02-2021, 09:04 PM
  Monguno’s Comment: Dasuki’s Case ‘will Be A Child’s Play When Buhari Leaves Edoman 0 783 03-13-2021, 03:20 PM
  Governor Ortom and Bala Mohammed make peace after media fight over AK47 for herders Edoman 0 575 03-03-2021, 07:33 AM