The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Friday 13th December
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

FRIDAY, 13TH DECEMBER.

GO FORTH AND WIN

You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world (1 John 4:4 NKJV).

This natural world is under a curse, and has all the negativities of the evil one infested in it. So, being born again, the world will come at you, mentally, physically, emotionally, and even spiritually. But what did Jesus say? “These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world” (John 16:33).

The Master overcame the world on your behalf, which means you’ve overcome the world. And the Apostle Paul says, “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places…Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked” (Ephesians 6:12-16).

Therefore, irrespective of the evil, darkness, and negativism in this world, you must think differently. Be unperturbed, because you’re in Christ, and in Him you always win. Nothing can be set against you. In your journey of faith, and in fulfilling God’s plan for your life, don’t entertain thoughts of fear, lack or unbelief. Put away anger, bitterness and unforgiveness. These are the things that can hinder your spiritual progress and the call of God on your life.

Keep your heart in God’s Word. 1 Timothy 4:15-16 says to meditate on, and give yourself wholly to the Word, and your victories and success in every endeavour will be inevitable.

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you, for you’re the one at work in me, both to will and to do of your good pleasure. I refuse to be deterred by the world and its crippling forces, knowing whom I’ve believed, and the one at work in me. I’ve overcome the world and its systems, soaring on the wings of the Spirit, and fulfilling my destiny in Christ, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Hebrews 12:1-2; James 1:21-25; Romans 8:33-39
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Revelation 5 ; Joel 1-3

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 20:1-10 ; 2 Chronicles 26-27

#TALKINGSESSION

13TH DECEMBER.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Father, thank You for the indwelling presence of the Holy Spirit in my life. His presence is the greatest blessing I could ever have, for He is my advantage and the secret to the glorious and successful life.

I yield myself totally to You dear Holy Spirit, to fulfill Your ministry in my life and manifest Your glory through me. Lord, I am so glad You made me fit to be a partaker of the inheritance of the saints in the Kingdom of lights.

I thank You for the anointing of Your Spirit and manifestation of Your grace in my life. I am conscious of the supernatural life that is in my spirit. Therefore, I refuse to live by the dictates of the outward man, but by the guidance and direction unveiled to my spirit from the Lord.

I live out the transcendent life of greatness, excellence and success inherent in my spirit, as I walk according to God's Word today and at all times, in Jesus' Name. Amen!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY 13TH DECEMBER 2019

THEME: LIVE THE WORD.

MEMORISE:

But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves. James 1:22

READ: James 1:22-25

22 But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.

23 For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass:

24 For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was.

25 But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.

God expects His chosen generation to live by His word. Speaking on the source and purpose of the word, the Holy Spirit says in 2 Timothy 3:16:

“All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:”

Sometimes, one is left to wonder if the modern Church still accepts the Bible as a relevant, suitable and adequate source of doctrine, correction and receiving instruction in righteousness. Do churches still see any reason to reprove their members today? Do we still consider the word of God as a means of correcting our ways? These are questions we need to ponder today. What is doctrine? Basically, Christian doctrine is simply the teachings of Christian faith, and they are very important to living life as a Christian. What place did doctrine have in the early church? We are told in Acts 2:42:

“And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.”

Not only did the believers live by doctrines taught by the apostles, it was also reported that they propagated these doctrine. The high priest said to the apostles in Acts 5:28:

“…..behold, ye have filled Jerusalem with your doctrine, and intend to bring this man's blood upon us.”
While commending the Christians in Rome. Paul wrote in Romans 6:17:

“But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you.”

From this verse, we understand that there was a definite “form of doctrine” delivered to the saints. How was this received? Paul testifies that they “obeyed from the heart”; in other words, by faith and not by reason.

Another function of God’s word is to serve as an instrument of reproof. Sadly, some modern day Christians do not like to be admonished. The state of a person’s heart is best tested by the effect reproof has on it. A good man with a humble mind will be submissive and thankful whenever his or her faults are pointed out. Beloved, we must be submissive to the correction being meted to us in God’s word by our parents, guardians and spiritual mentors. There are three principles we ought to apply to corrections from God’s word in order to reap its benefits. First and foremost, self-correction is very vital for our spiritual wellbeing, as seen in the case of the publican in Luke 18:13-14. Secondly, when corrected by others, we must avoid trying to justify ourselves instead of reflecting on the message being conveyed (Proverbs 28:13, Proverbs 29:1). Lastly, when correcting others, the most effective method that will recue and heal must be applied (James 5:19-20). Are you walking in these principles?

PRAYER POINT:
Father, please make me an obedient doer of Your word, in Jesus’ Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Psalm 119
Haggai 2

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 3: TRUST AND OBEY.
1. When we walk with the Lord in the light of His Word,
What a glory He sheds on our way!
While we do His good will, He abides with us still,
And with all who will trust and obey.
o Refrain:
Trust and obey, for there’s no other way
To be happy in Jesus, but to trust and obey.

2. Not a shadow can rise, not a cloud in the skies,
But His smile quickly drives it away;
Not a doubt or a fear, not a sigh or a tear,
Can abide while we trust and obey.

3. Not a burden we bear, not a sorrow we share,
But our toil He doth richly repay;
Not a grief or a loss, not a frown or a cross,
But is blessed if we trust and obey.

4. But we never can prove the delights of His love
Until all on the altar we lay;
For the favor He shows, for the joy He bestows,
Are for them who will trust and obey.

5. Then in fellowship sweet we will sit at His feet,
Or we’ll walk by His side in the way;
What He says we will do, where He sends we will go;
Never fear, only trust and obey.
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL

BY DR PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

FRIDAY, 13/12/2019

TOPIC: OVERCOMING THE CONFRONTATIONS OF LIFE

SCRIPTURE:But the ship was now in the midst of the sea, tossed with waves: for the wind was contrary. And in the fourth watch of the night Jesus went unto them, walking on the sea.

Matthew 14:24-25.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Inside your confrontation is your promotion. The trial is a set up for your triumph; the obstacle came to deliver your miracles.
Confrontations are the oppositions, hostilities, obstacles or attacks one faces when trying to achieve a thing. It is confirmed that life is filled with battles, obstacles and confrontations. If your life must have a meaning, you must be ready for confrontations.

The truth is, you don’t need to be a sinner to be confronted. In fact, the devil always confronts or resists everything good.

What did the Disciples of Jesus do before they were confronted by the storm? They were even on the journey by the instruction of the Master, yet they faced a contrary wind. (Matthew 14:22-24).

The fact is: Moving in the right direction does not eliminate opposition. Doing the will of God or living in the plan of God does not mean that the enemy will not confront you. But this is the consolation: many times, inside your confrontation is your promotion; the trial is a set-up for your triumph; the obstacle came to deliver to you your miracles. (Job 42:10).

Beloved, it is not for you to be afraid because of some confrontations. Just camp with God and fix your gaze on the Master of the storm even in the midst of the storm so as to conquer the storm.
Today, I prophesy to you, no confrontation of life shall conquer you, in Jesus’ Name.

REMEMBER THIS: Inside your confrontation is your promotion; the trial is a set up for your triumph; the obstacle came to deliver your miracles.

ASSIGNMENT(S):

1. Never allow any storm or situation of life make you give up on God.
2. In times of trials, contradictions and confrontations, ensure you never lose sight of the Master.
3. Always see something positive out of every confrontation because inside your mess your message can come.

For Further Understanding, Get This Message: Rising Above the Storm.

PRAYER: Lord, I make demands on the grace never to give up on You in seasons of contradictions and confrontations. Deliver me from every current storm of my life. Turn the commotions of my life to my promotion Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY READING: Obadiah 1 to 21, Revelations 4:1 to 11, Psalm 132:1 to 18, Proverbs 29:24 to 25
QUOTE: Obstacles do not survive where God appears! Culled from ‘Access to All Possibilities’ by Dr. Paul Enenche

AMAZING FACT: On the average, one to five of your lashes fall out each day. And, for each one lost, it takes four-to-eight weeks for a new one to come in and grow to its full length.

PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION:I decree ‘peace be still’ to every storm around your life right now in Jesus Name
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPION

DATE: FRIDAY 13TH DECEMBER, 2019

TANNIN VS NACCASH: I CARRY TANNIN IN ME - Part 2

BASIC SCRIPTURES: (1 Peter 2:1-9, 1 JOHN 4:4)
Welcome to today’s devotional with the God of awesome wonders, the “TANNIN” manufacturer! Note again from yesterday’s devotional, that the “TANNIN” of Moses swallowed up the “NACCASH”
 of Pharaoh to show that greater is HE that is in you than he that is in the world. That means as a child of God, there’s something in you that can swallow up every satanic power operating around you.

God is not ordinary and so are you because you are created in His image. Hear this: THE TANNIN OF THE OLD TESTAMENT IS A TYPOLOGY OF JESUS IN THE NEW TESTAMENT! Ah! That ROD OF MOSES which produced the TANNIN that swallowed up the RODS OF THE MAGICIANS was CHRIST! (Isaiah 11:1).

And if CHRIST be in you, then you are More Dangerous Than Danger, More Poisonous Than Poison And More Acidic Than Acid! Luke 10:19 says, “Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.”

Wow! Jesus was not just talking about physical snakes and scorpions but about demonic powers/men/women operating and behaving like snakes/
scorpions around you. Jesus said that He has given to you what no power would be able to withstand because you are peculiar.

Remember that in the word “PECULIAR” in Greek means, a series of circles with a dot inside. That dot is you and you are the apple of HIS eye!
So a “PECULIAR NATION” means you are surrounded and untouchable because of THE HOSTS OF HEAVEN with Jehovah as your ETERNAL PRIME MINISTER! Glory to God!

1John 4:4 declares: “Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the world.”
Yes! The bigger/higher snake – TANNIN (a type of Jesus) is in you and every “NACCASH” sent to attack your glory, produce pain, setbacks, shame, disgrace and failure shall be swallowed up by fire.
Rise up in faith today and daily as 2019 ends and declare: “Satan you are a liar, I CARRY”TANNIN” in me. My life is a danger zone! I am too hot to be handled. I am too sophisticated to be confiscated!

No “NACCASH” shall survive in my spiritual territory from this day and in 2020! Halleluyah! (NEVER miss the anointing service of this SATURDAY and SUNDAY-2 days!

Be ready to pray because it is the last ANOINTING SERVICE of the year! THE EATER SHALL BE SWALLOWED UP! And what they ate SHALL BE VOMITED! Theme is: Oh you satanic magicians; VOMIT MY GLORY! It will be a time of RESTORATION OF ALL THAT WAS TAKEN FROM YOU THIS YEAR BY SATANIC SERPENTS)!

Tomorrow is the beginning of Lagos 2-day anointing services. Venue: Ogudu Mountain. Theme: “OH YOU SATANIC MAGICIANS; VOMIT MY GLORY” Time 8.00 am.

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of victory as led now.
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as you are led now.
2. Thou power of God in me, swallow up every serpent and scorpion around my destiny by fire.
3. O God, I CARRY POWER; TANNIN IS IN ME. I refuse to fear, I refuse to be depressed and discouraged in Jesus name.

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: (HEBREWS 1-4)
BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E KWAKPOVWE
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {July ~ Dec., 2019}
DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Friday, December 13, 2019

TOPIC: THE HOME OF A HERO (II)
Read Judges 13:1-25

MEMORISE: Two are better than one, because they have a good reward for their labour (Ecclesiastes 4:9)

EXPOSITION

Manoah and his wife, whose name was mentioned, are the heroes that we are considering today. Manoah was a faithful worshipper of Yahweh, with his wife, yet they were barren.

Barrenness is not a result of prayerlessness. God, in His all-knowingness, chose to shut the womb of the woman, but later revealed His divine agent to the woman. The woman didn't keep her encounter with the angel to herself; she related it to her husband - humility and submission, on her part.

On the part of Manoah, he didn't say, "Who are you to receive revelation for my family. If God wants to talk to my family, He will not send you. After all, I am the head of the family. I think that encounter, or what you call it, is yours." Rather, he went to God in prayer, to revisit them and give them the principles of raising the God-promised children. That shows unity of purpose.

When it was the time the angel was revisiting them, he still met the woman. Nevertheless, she was submissive and cooperative enough to call her humble husband, who also followed her. We see a couple with complementary, not competitive spirit. Manoah was a good and humble man who allowed his wife to use her gift to bring solution to their family. He was spiritual, had relationship with God, was prayerful, and a giver (v. 15). Can all these be said of your spouse and you? Pray for God's help.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Father, never You hide Your plan and purpose from us, in Jesus' name.
2. Lord, make my home the kind of role model You intend it to be.
3. Father, turn the hearts of spouses to themselves, in Your leading.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Daniel 7:15 - 9:22; Revelation 1:5 - 2:5
Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE
Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM