The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Thursday 28th September
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (SEPTEMBER PDF => http://bit.ly/2cuJG6M

*TAKE POSSESSION .*

Thursday, September 28th .
Pastor Chris

_*According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue (2 Peter 1:3).*_

Being born again, you’ve been given a life of glory and success. Some Christians don’t realize this, and are therefore hoping and praying that God will do something more that’ll better their lives. There’s nothing more the Lord needs to do than He already did for you in Christ. He’s already done everything necessary for your total well-being and prosperity. He’s done everything for you to live in righteousness, dominion, and power.

If, for example, you’ve been praying, “Lord, give me peace,” stop it! He already gave you peace. He said in John 14:27, _*“Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you….”*_ There’s really nothing for you to ask Him for anymore; read our opening scripture again.

What you need today is to take possession of the blessings He’s already made available to you. Take advantage of what He’s already done. 1 Corinthians 3:21 says _*“…all things are yours….”*_ But 2 Peter 1:2 gives us the clue to how you can enjoy them. It says, _*“…through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord.”*_ Grace, peace, promotion, blessings, and prosperity will be multiplied in your life through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus, our Lord.

Notice that the scripture directs your attention to revelation knowledge through the Word (Greek— “epignosis”)! That’s what you need; the specialized knowledge that comes to you through study and meditation on the Word.

Through this special knowledge of God, and of Jesus Christ, not only are you acquainted with your rights, privileges, blessings and inheritance in Christ, you’re catapulted to the realm where you walk in the vital reality of the full blessings of the Gospel. Blessed be God!

*CONFESSION*

*Thanks be unto God who has blessed me with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ! I have a life of glory and success, and I win every day. My spiritual eyes are enlightened to recognize and apprehend the great riches of God’s glorious inheritance in me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *2 Peter 1:2-3* Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord, 3 According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that [pertain] unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue: *||*

*||* *2 Timothy 2:15* Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. *||*

*||* *Hebrews 4:16* Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. *||*

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan:* Ephesians 4:17-5:1-2,
Isaiah 25-26

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan:* John 1:35-42,
1 Kings 3

*EXTRACT FROM:* http://app.rhapsodyofrealities.org/reader/34

*Act Now!!! Give someone the chance for a new start and fresh hope for tomorrow. Follow this link to Donate at least One Copy:* http://bit.ly/ror_sponsor

*Be A Partner Of Rhapsody Of Affirmationtrain
# AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 28TH SEPTEMBER.
I affirm that my spirit, soul and body are illuminated by the Word of God. I am not of this world; I'm one with the Father. As the Father has life in Himself, so has He given to me to have life in me. I am joined unto the Lord, I am one spirit with Him. I can never be disadvantaged; for I am a member of His body, of His flesh, and of His bones. Hallelujah! The Lord is my strength and there's nothing to be afraid of in life. The same Spirit that raised Christ from the dead dwells in me! Therefore, I triumph over circumstances! I walk in the supernatural, demonstrating the wisdom and character of the Holy Spirit, who is my sole source of power, strength, ability, and inspiration; He’s made me a wonder to my world! Glory to God. Hallelujah!
•SPECIAL http://bit.ly/2dZqtLQ
READ YOUR "ROR" HERE
http://app.rhapsodyofrealities.org/reader/242
This is something to shout about. Keep saying it, don't stop talking it. Remember, your mouth is the edge of a weapon. Refuse to be quiet
You can now reach us on:
affirmationtrain@minister.com
God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM