The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rivers State University final year law student allegedly stabbed to death
Rivers State University final year law student allegedly stabbed to death

[Image: 5df07e1741806.jpg]

Matilda Itonyo Mark, a final year Law student of Rivers State University was allegedly stabbed to death in the early hours of Tuesday December 10. 

The 24-year-old student was reportedly found lying in the pool of her blood after allegedly being stabbed inside her room at main gate in Port Harcourt. It is also suspected that she was allegedly raped by her assailants. 

[Image: 5df091399e16e.jpg]

Matilda's corpse has reportedly been evacuated to a morgue. Friends of the deceased have already taken to social media to pen down tributes to her. 

[Image: 5df07d5a0f8b2.png]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
“She was my hope, my future” Mother of final year law student stabbed to death in Rivers demands justice

[Image: 5df2385022364.jpg]

Mrs Tari Itonyo, mother of late Miss Matilda Itonyo, the final year female law student of the Rivers State University who was stabbed to death in the early hours of Tuesday, December  10th, has cried out for justice.

Matilda was stabbed to death by yet to be identified persons inside her apartment in Eagle lsland area of Port Harcourt, the Rivers state capital. She was found in the pool of her blood by her friend who alerted the police. 

Speaking to newsmen, Mrs Itonyo who could not control her tears, appealed to security agencies to fish out the persons responsible for the gruesome murder of her child whom she described as her ''Hope and future''.

Quote:“I just want justice. Just look at me. The girl has struggled… struggled to final year for Law. My Hope…My Future. Part of my flesh and blood is going out of me. My tomorrow’s Glory is going down l need justice. l need…justice, l need…l need justice l can’t bear it. Matilda is somebody everybody wants to to be a mother to. Matilda is somebody everybody is saying how I wish l have Baby like this one. How can they cut down the life of my daughter like this? I need Government to help me. I need justice.” she said weeping

Ebikili ltonyo, father of the deceased, also demanded justice.

Quote:“My daughter struggled to make it and somebody will just come to take her life like that. Its a very painful thing. l don’t even know what to do. Let the Government come to my aid.  People of Nigeria… People of Bayelsa,people of Rivers State please come to my aid to get the killers of my daughter.”

Spokesperson of the Rivers state police command, Nnamdi Omoni, says the police has begun investigation into the circumstances surrounding the killing of Matilda.
Quote:
Matilda Mark Itonyo: Police Arrest Ex-Boyfriend Of Murdered Rivers Student

The Rivers State Police Command has arrested one suspect in connection with the gruesome murder of a 500-level Law student of the Rivers State University, Miss Matilda Mark Itonyo.

The suspect, whose name was withheld by the police, was only identified as a former boyfriend of the murdered student.

It was gathered that the police had in the early hours of Saturday tracked the suspect to his house in Port Harcourt before taking him away to the State Criminal Investigation Department.

The 24-year-old Matilda was stabbed several times in the neck and head by her assailant(s) at her private apartment outside the university campus.

The killers were said to have broken into her room in the early hours of Tuesday and allegedly raped her before snuffing life out of her.

The incident, according to sources, forced some of her course mates to shun classes when they got wind of the incident.

Confirming the arrest of the suspect, the state Police Public Relations Officer, Mr Nnamdi Omoni, explained that he was apprehended for interrogation in connection with Matilda’s murder.

He stated, “We cannot say that we have arrested the killer of the student. He was only arrested for interrogation and at the end, if he is found culpable, he will be prosecuted. But if he is innocent, he will be allowed to go.

“Yes, the suspect is the former boyfriend of the late student. He was arrested on Saturday morning after being tracked to his residence.”

The father of the deceased, Mr Ebikene Itonyo, told our correspondent that he rushed to the state CID when he learnt that a suspect had been arrested.

Ebikene called on the police not to relent in their efforts to fish out the killers of his daughter and bring them to justice.

“I was at the state CID. I rushed to the place when I was told that one of the suspects had been arrested. We know that the suspect will deny, but I think the police must have seen some certain things that made them to arrest him,” Ebikene added.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/police-arrest-ex-boyfriend-of-murdered-rivers-varsity-student/amp/

[Image: 10737217_1_jpeg83b5009e040969ee7b60362ad7426573]
[Image: 10737218_2_jpegea571676ce9b75b0730a5d56350ae93e]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LASU student activist shot dead by suspected robbers in Lagos 6 months after his wedd Edoman 1 1,528 12-02-2021, 03:40 PM
Last Post: Lavarda
  CCTV captures suspect withdrawing money from bank account of slain Unilorin student, Edoman 0 835 08-18-2021, 10:24 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Court sentences Sudanese soldiers to death for killing protesters Edoman 0 732 08-06-2021, 10:45 AM
  Soldier allegedly stabs tailor in Ibadan for 'disrespecting him' Edoman 0 728 08-03-2021, 03:12 PM
  Amotekun Corps allegedly kill two party attendees in Ibadan Edoman 0 744 07-22-2021, 06:14 AM
  Joe Igbokwe Will Be Stoned To Death If He Enters South East – Biafra Group Edoman 0 753 07-17-2021, 12:01 PM
  Policeman and two others killed as robbers attack bank in Ondo state Edoman 1 870 07-16-2021, 04:45 PM
  Gray Ekpezu, UNICAL Student Killed By A Soldier (Pictures) Edoman 0 795 07-12-2021, 06:04 AM