The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Tuesday 10th December
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

TUESDAY, 10TH DECEMBER.

NO MORE PROMISES

According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue (2 Peter 1:3).

Some Christians still have the Old Testament mentality of trying to get something from God; trying to make His “promises” come to pass in their lives.

But to have this kind of consciousness is to be oblivious or completely ignorant of what Christ really came to do. He came as the fulfilment of all of God’s promises, such that there’s not one single promise in the Bible yet to be fulfilled for the Christian.

Once, I asked a group of Christians to mention, if they thought there was any one promise in the Bible for the new creation. Someone mentioned Psalm 37:4 NKJV: “Delight yourself also in the LORD, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.” This is the problem: I said many are living the life of the Old Testament, and they think they’re living the Christian life.

Between the desires of your heart, and CHRIST that He’s already given you, which is greater? What else would you desire of someone who already gave you Himself? Didn’t you also read in 1 Corinthians 3:21 that all things are yours? Understand that all of the “promises” in the Old Testament have been fulfilled and abrogated. They are “old truths.” Think about when a country amends the constitution, and someone is still living by the old provisions; it won’t work that way.

God already gave you Himself, His Kingdom, and everything! When you come into Christ, everything belongs to you; there’s nothing more for Him to give you, for you’re a joint-heir with Him. Therefore, quit the struggle. Enjoy your life in Christ.

We read it in our opening verse that by His divine power, He already gave us (note it’s in past tense) ALL things that pertain to life and godliness; nothing is left out. Stop struggling with your bills. Stop struggling with your health. Choose the life of rest.

“Warring” in prayer for Him to fulfil His promises is an effort in futility. Live the Word, and in the Spirit; you’d discover that everything you could ever want is in the street that He gave you to walk in. Blessed be His Name forever!

CONFESSION

I function in the light of God’s Word, and I’m conscious of the bountiful provisions the Father has made available to me, and I’m enjoying them to the full. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY

2 Corinthians 1:20; 1 Corinthians 3:21-22 GNB; Colossians 1:26-27
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Revelation 2:18-3:1-6 ; Hosea 3-6;

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 19:13-22 ; 2 Chronicles 21-22

#TALKINGSESSION

10TH DECEMBER.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Thank You, dear Spirit of God, for Your presence, power, and ministry in my life! I recognize and acknowledge You as the One at work in me, causing me to make progress and excel in my faith-walk; leading me in greater levels of glory!

Thank You for making me a success, and for bringing beauty into my life. Thank You for giving me the ability to be the BEST IN EVERYTHING I DO.

Thank You for helping me gain the mastery in my field; I function today at a high level of excellence. I walk in dominion today because the Spirit of the Lord has mantled my heart and imparted divine courage to my spirit.

Nothing in this world can stop or intimidate me from fulfilling the ministry of reconciliation committed to me by God. I manifest the glory of God’s Kingdom everywhere I go today, in Jesus’ Name. Amen!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 10TH DECEMBER 2019

THEME: CIVIL LITIGATION AS A LAST RESORT.
MEMORISE:

Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone: if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother. Matthew 18:15

READ: 1 Corinthians 6:1-9

1Dare any of you, having a matter against another, go to law before the unjust, and not before the saints?

2 Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?
3 Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?
4 If then ye have judgments of things pertaining to this life, set them to judge who are least esteemed in the church.
5 I speak to your shame. Is it so, that there is not a wise man among you? no, not one that shall be able to judge between his brethren?
6 But brother goeth to law with brother, and that before the unbelievers.
7 Now therefore there is utterly a fault among you, because ye go to law one with another. Why do ye not rather take wrong? why do ye not rather suffer yourselves to be defrauded?
8 Nay, ye do wrong, and defraud, and that your brethren.
9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

One of the things we should know and accept is that disputes will occur amongst us in the body of Christ. This is because we are made up of different persons from different backgrounds with different levels of understanding.

In today’s Bible reading, Paul was worried about the believers in the Church at Corinth who were taking their fellow believers to court. He wondered why they couldn’t settle their differences amongst themselves but preferred to go before a judge.

He therefore admonished them not to go to court but rather take their disputes to the elders for resolution.

This admonition still applies to us today. It is shameful for two brothers of the same Father to take their family dispute to an outsider to settle. Not only does it imply that there is no wise fellow in their family who can settle their dispute, it also opens the door for cultures that are not theirs to influence the way they live their lives, because the fellow whom they take their case to will judge it according to the culture he or she is familiar with.

This is what happens when we charge our brethren to court.
If you have a dispute with a fellow member of the Body of Christ, your case should be taken to the elders of your church for them to settle for you.

When you take the case to court, the verdict will not be based on the teaching of the Scriptures, and the result is likely to affect your relationship with that person negatively. Even judges sometimes advise brothers to go home and settle their disputes within their family. The reason they do this is to avoid more severe issues within the family later.

I am not promising you that taking a case to the elders will guarantee that you are not cheated, but it will guarantee that you don’t soil the Name of your heavenly Father. Let your priorities be clear. God first before anything or anyone else.

Always ask God for what He would like you to do before you make any move. It is only when the other fellow has acted contrary to the instructions of the elders, that you can then take him or her to the law courts; otherwise, even if you feel like you are being cheated, it is better to keep your family Name intact than to take your family matter to be judged by outsiders.

ACTION POINT:

Always seek to protect the Name of your Father in Heaven.
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Psalm 105-106
Zephaniah 2
AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 5: LET OTHERS SEE JESUS IN YOU.

1. While passing thro' this world of sin,
and others your life shall view,
Be clean and pure without, within;
Let others see Jesus in you.

Refrain:

Let others see Jesus in you,
Keep telling the story, be faithful and true;

2. Your life's a book before their eyes,
They're reading it thro' and thro'
Say, does it point them to the skis,
Do others see Jesus in you?
Refrain

3. Then live for Christ both day and night,
Be faithful, be brave and true,
and lead the lost to life and Christ.
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL

BY DR PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

TUESDAY, 10/12/2019

TOPIC: THE DANGER OF A DOUBLED-FACED LIFE

SCRIPTURE: They feared the LORD, and served their own gods, after the manner of the nations whom they carried away from thence… So, they were captured… 2 Kings 17:33, 2 Kings 18:10b

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: You cannot fit into the lifestyle of the world and fit into God’s Kingdom at the same time. You cannot hold on to your ways and do God’s will.

From our anchor Scripture above we see one striking thing, a paradoxical situation: ‘They feared the LORD, and served their own gods…’ (2 Kings 17:33). What a contrast! That statement is both conflicting and contradictory; it is absolutely paradoxical. How could the children of Israel claimed they feared God and still be serving other gods? This is called a double-faced lifestyle or having two faces! No wonder they had the protracted captivity that imparted on them unimaginable adversity to correct their mentality.

Regrettably, most Christians today have two faces; one face is of the church and another face is of the world; they are half Egyptians and half Israelites.

They attend church, work for God, speak the language of the church, yet their lifestyles and manners represent the world. They lift their hands in church in the worship of God, but in their offices, they use the same hand to sign documents that are fake or fraudulent just to be promoted or to have undue financial benefits. That promotion is not a promotion but a demotion and deterioration. Such money is a curse and not a blessing.

Beloved, you cannot fit into the lifestyle of the world and fit into God’s Kingdom at the same time. You cannot hold on to your ways and do God’s will.

Thus, the mixture of the fear of God and the serving of other gods which is a double-faced lifestyle has no future but destruction.

But you shall not be a victim, in Jesus’ Name.
REMEMBER THIS: You cannot fit into the lifestyle of the world and fit into God’s Kingdom at the same time. You cannot hold on to your ways and do God’s will.

ASSIGNMENT (S):

1. By all means, be sincere. Be a true Christian because if you are not a real Christian you know and people know.
2. Reflect on the way you are living and repent of any area you have lived a double-faced lifestyle
3. Disconnect from the man or woman (unholy relationship) that can cause you to live a life of hypocrisy.
For Further Understanding, Get This Message: The Tragedy of Double Standard Existence.

PRAYER: Lord, I refuse to live a hypocritical lifestyle. Lead me away from those things that keep me from You; separate me from the things that hinder me from being a real Christian, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY READING: Amos 1:1 to 3:15, Revelation 2:1 to 17, Psalm 129:1 to 8, Proverbs 29:19 to 20
QUOTE: When God sees a person living a lie, and behaving a lie, when He sees hypocrisy, He hates it with a passion because He is the embodiment of truth. Culled from Who are You? by Dr Paul Enenche.
AMAZING FACT: The Sun is 109 times wider than the earth and 330, 000 times as massive.

PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION: The grace to be all God wants you to be is released upon you, in Jesus Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL

BOOKLET FOR CHAMPION

DATE: TUESDAY 10TH DECEMBER, 2019

TOPIC: THE LAST HOUSE OF THE LATTER DAYS! YOU ARE GOD'S V.I.P!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: (1 KINGS 5:3; 8:14-20; HAGGAI 2:9)

I Kings 5:3 says: “Thou knowest how that David my father could not build an house unto the name of the LORD his God for the wars which were about him on every side, until the LORD put them under the soles of his feet.”

The reason why God did not allow David to build a house/ temple was not just because his hands were bloody but because there was going to emerge a house built by the Blood of Jesus Christ, not the blood of David.

Wow! Did you get that? God did not allow David to build the temple/house with bloody hands because there was coming a “Man” that would shed blood to build the final house of Jehovah. IF DAVID HAD BUILT THE TEMPLE, THEN JESUS WOULD NOT HAVE DIED!

Amazing insight! God prevented David because the blood in his hands was earthly, sinful, corrupt and limited.

God needed incorruptible blood from an incorruptible man. He needed unlimited and sinless blood from a sinless man. Oh! He needed divine blood, the blood of the everlasting covenant – THE BLOOD OF HIS SON JESUS! The house that Jesus built with His blood is – YOU.

Oh! I feel like dancing now! Hear this: Jesus Christ cannot shed HIS BLOOD in vain and because His Blood cannot be shed in vain, no power can quench your STAR. Hallelujah!

Yes! No power, no battle can rubbish your salvation. I Corinthians 6:19 reveals that your body is the TEMPLE of the Holy Ghost on were bought with a price and that price is the BLOOD OF JESUS!
Therefore, YOU ARE THE LAST HOUSE YOU ARE THE LAST HOUSE OF THE LATTER DAYS! Oh! Before continuing, lift up your hands and take a song of worship to Jehovah now!

I AM SO GLAD THAT JESUS LOVES ME! You are the glory of the latter house, and the glory of the latter house shall be greater than that of the former! You need to understand that in the whole universe, there is nothing as important as you.

Nothing is important to God than you. So, as far as God is concerned, YOU ARE THE MOST ESSENTIAL THING ON EARTH YOU ARE HIS HOUSE! YOU ARE GOD’S V.I.P! God Is No More Dwelling In Houses But In You!

No wonder Arne Duncan wrote: “Wherever you find extraordinary, you’ll find the fingerprints of a great teacher. Yes! You are the FINGERPRINT of a GREAT MANUFACTURER!

1 Peter 2:9 says: “But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people.” The word “PECULIAR’ means to be special and untouchable! It is the Greek word used to describe a small DOT in the midst of many circles.

God cannot allow His most essential product on earth to be wasted by any power or personality. Close with Jon Bon Jovi: “Each one of you has something no one else has, or has ever had: your fingerprints, your brain, your heart. Be an individual.
Be unique. Stand out. Make noise. Make someone notice. That’s the power of individuals.” Go and be bold! Go and shine! Resist depression or self- pity! You are God’s VIP! (Give ODM to VIPS this week).

PRAYER POINTS: Take your best song of worship as led now.
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. DECLARE ALOUD: Satan you are a liar, I am the TEMPLE of the Holy Spirit. I am the FINAL TEMPLE of Jehovah. Therefore, any plan to mess up my destiny, return to sender now. Cancel end-of-year Tears!
THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: (1TIMOTHY 4-6)
BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E KWAKPOVWE
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {July ~ Dec., 2019}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Tuesday, December 10, 2019

- Human Rights Day

TOPIC: CLAIM IT

Read 2 Samuel 5:6-10

6. And the king and his men went to Jerusalem unto the Jebusites, the inhabitants of the land: which spake unto David, saying, Except thou take away the blind and the lame, thou shalt not come in hither: thinking, David cannot come in hither.
7. Nevertheless David took the strong hold of Zion: the same is the city of David.
8. And David said on that day, Whosoever getteth up to the gutter, and smiteth the Jebusites, and the lame and the blind that are hated of David's soul, he shall be chief and captain. Wherefore they said, The blind and the lame shall not come into the house.
9. So David dwelt in the fort, and called it the city of David. And David built round about from Millo and inward.
10. And David went on, and grew great, and the Lord God of hosts was with him.
MEMORISE: Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and the power of His might (Ephesians 6:10)

EXPOSITION

Nothing in life goes without power. Power has been defined as the ability to do work, or to carry out an activity. Today's dose of the Living Water makes us see the inevitability of power, God's power, in our lives.

With the backing of God through His anointing, David grew to become a mighty and prosperous king of Israel (v. 10). He enjoyed God's unfailing power, and was able to subdue his enemies, who were actually God's enemy, too. Such enemies included the native people of Jerusalem, the Jebusites.

They had mocked him, saying, 'You will never get in here! Even the blind and lame could keep you out'. The people thought they were safe and that David did not have what it takes to take the city. Probably, they had forgotten, or were not privy to the information on how God used him to deliver Israel from hands of the Philistines.

In spite of the strong opposition, David took the city, and till today, he claimed it for Yahweh. You can hardly possess your possession, i.e. what God has originally bequeathed to you, if you lack the guts. Jesus says, 'And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force' (Matt. 11:12).

There is nothing you cannot claim from God, if you work with Him in Christ Jesus and in the power of His resurrection. Of course, God has spoken through Daniel: 'the people who know their God shall be strong, and carry out great exploits (Dan. 11:32).

PRAYER POINTS

1. O Lord, endue me with the power to possess whatever You have rightly and freely given to me.
2. I refuse to lose my glorious destiny and fortune in the enemies' hands, in Jesus' name.
3. As we celebrate Human Rights Day 2019, let us pray for as many as possible human rights victims all over the world, that God should reclaim their rights for them.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Dan. 2:1 - 3:14; 1 Joh. 5:15 - 5:21; 2 Joh. 1:1 - 1:13; 3 Joh. 1:1 - 1:1
Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE
Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM