The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1415 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1415 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1370 fetch_forum_permissions
/showthread.php 137 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kyle Rudolph‘s wife had already enrolled their kids in
schools in Minnesota for next year. But Rudolph wasn’t always sure he was going to be around to help with car pool.The Vikings tight end admitted the uncertainty about whether or when his recent contract extension was coming made for a difficult and unusual offseason.“I think From China Cameron Smith Jersey , for the first time in my career, there really wasn’t certainty in an offseason,” Rudolph said, via Albert Breer of SI.com. “Every year to this point, I knew what was going to happen, where I was going to be. Obviously, everyone knew our cash situation, our cap situation. So there were times that they couldn’t figure something out Long Sleeve Cameron Smith Jersey , where I thought, ‘Obviously, I’m the easy guy to move.’ Now, the more I got familiar with our situation and talking to [G.M.] Rick [Spielman] and to the Vikings, they made it very clear early on that that wasn’t something that they wanted to do. So I talked about it a few times through the process. That it made it easier on me to—it’s cliche to say, but—just focus on football.”The extension was good for both sides, in that it created some short-term cap space for the Vikings at a time they needed it. But it also kept one of their most consistent performers around.The process wasn’t without its ups and downs, but Rudolph said he put his trust in his agents and the Vikings front office Stefon Diggs Jersey , and that was rewarded.“They told me that it was important for me to stay here and we told them that it was important to us to stay here,” he said. “And at that point, I could leave it at that. I could focus on football. I could worry about offseason workouts, OTAs, being at minicamp today, and I think the biggest thing is, a lot of time in our business, in the sport of football Harrison Smith Jersey , the business side sucks. And you know a lot of people are hurt by the business side.“And I think for me personally I feel extremely blessed and fortunate.”And unlike other points this offseason, he feels confident he’ll be around to see his kids after school.Vikings Antwione Williams Was Fined For Roughing the Passer Against Jacksonville Jaguars NFL fans don’t need more reasons to not like the new tackling rules that they have introduced, but this new rule seems to be the gift that keeps on giving.Viking Antwione Williams was penalized and fined because of the confusing new rule and he, like us, are not happy about it.The penalty came when Williams used his body to tackle the quarterback to the ground. While the rest of the world sees this as a normal hit, the NFL now says this is roughing the passer which is now a penalty and a fine. I understand wanting to make playing safer for the longevity of the players health. That should always be the first concern. But since the NFL is not going back to the ways of old like we all want, they need to extremely clear on the new rule as to avoid future confusion.But the lack of clarity on the new rule continues to show. SB Nation found that, “Through two full weeks of the preseason Adam Thielen Jersey , as well as the Hall of Fame game, there have been 51 penalties because of the helmet rule, an average of 1.5 per game, mostly called against the defense (43).”We may not like this rule but it is here to stay. Hopefully clarity comes through from the top and they can go back to playing and we can go back to watching with no confusion.***Edit from J-Dog***It wasn’t known until a little earlier how much exactly Ant was fined for the penalty, but Ian Rapoport had the amount on Twitter:Quite the pretty penny for one of our backup linebackers.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dylan Buell/Getty ImagesThe wife of Addison Russell liny195 0 1,451 04-25-2019, 03:39 AM
Last Post: liny195