The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Monday 9th December
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

MONDAY, 9TH DECEMBER.

WALKING IN CHRIST

As you therefore have received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in Him (Colossians 2:6 NKJV)

Galatians 3:27 NKJV says something powerful that parallels what we read in our opening verse. It says, “For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ.” It means you’ve sunk into Him, like a garment. You might wonder, “I thought I’ve received Christ?” Yes, but this isn’t only from the inside now, but also on the outside.

You’ve received Christ Jesus, the Lord, and He lives in you by the Holy Ghost. Now that you’re born again, you’ve been brought into the new environment called Christ, and you have to walk in that environment. That’s what we read in our opening verse.

For example, if you’re in a car, you’re in a different environment. If it’s an air-conditioned car, outside may be hot, but you’re moving around in your car, enjoying a different environment in the car, unlike the pedestrians outside.

This is reminiscent of the experience with the children of Israel, when they left Egypt for the Promised Land. They went with their own atmosphere. The Bible says, “By day the LORD went ahead of them in a pillar of cloud to guide them on their way and by night in a pillar of fire to give them light, so that they could travel by day or night. Neither the pillar of cloud by day nor the pillar of fire by night left its place in front of the people” (Exodus 13:21-22 NIV).

Everywhere else in the desert was hot and arid, but God’s people dwelt in His divine presence. The pillar of cloud shielded them from the scorching heat during the day. At night, when it was cold, they had the pillar of fire which gave them warmth. In the same way, in Christ, you have your own atmosphere. When you’re going to work, you’re in this environment called Christ! When you’re at home, school, place of business or marketplaces of life, you’re in that environment.

This means nothing can hurt you. Like the children of Israel, you’re protected inside that environment— CHRIST—during the day and at night. Glory to God! What a place! It’s an environment of glory. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

I dwell in Christ, my new environment! Everywhere I go, I’m in the divine presence and carry that presence with me, demonstrating the finished works of Christ in my family, health, finances and everything that concerns me. I’m not of this world. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY

Galatians 3:27 AMPC; Colossians 3:10; 2 Corinthians 5:17
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Revelation 2:1-17 ; Hosea 1-2

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 19:1-12 ; 2 Chronicles 19-20

TALKINGSESSION

9TH DECEMBER.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Father, thank You for the great and precious blessings You’ve made available to me to enjoy today.

Thank You for loading me daily with all the benefits of life such that I am thoroughly furnished with all I need to live joyfully today.

I thank You for Your glory and grace that You’ve bestowed on me to reign in life today and forever. I will praise You O Lord, my wonderful Saviour; with my whole heart will I show forth Your marvelous works and declare Your greatness.

I rejoice in You O Lord most high, for You're the only true and wise God! Thank You for making my life beautiful, and for crowning me with victory and success, all the days of my life. I thank You for the privilege of prayer.

In the place of prayer, I can see the bright future You've ordained for me. Today, I declare that my day is blessed, and I receive from You the wisdom and grace to deal excellently in all my affairs today.

Thank You for giving me the ability to effect positive changes in and around me through earnest, heartfelt, fervent and continued prayers, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY 9TH DECEMBER 2019

THEME: POINT OF DECISION.

MEMORISE:

Then Moses stood in the gate of the camp, and said, Who is on the LORD's side? let him come unto me. And all the sons of Levi gathered themselves together unto him. Exodus 32:26

READ: Hebrews 11:24-26

24 By faith Moses, when he was come to years, refused to be called the son of Pharaoh's daughter;

25 Choosing rather to suffer affliction with the people of God, than to enjoy the pleasures of sin for a season;

26 Esteeming the reproach of Christ greater riches than the treasures in Egypt: for he had respect unto the recompence of the reward.

A decision is a conclusion or resolution reached after due consideration of a subject matter. Making decisions is a routine process that is of vital importance to all human endeavors. An individual’s level of success and achievements are usually the product of past personal choices concerning what to eat, where to go, what to wear and who to relate with on daily basis. We also make decisions based on our personal preferences in the area of religion, education, vocation, fashion and marriage. However, life often leads us to a point of decision where the choices before us have the potential of changing the course of our lives permanently for good or bad. How a person handles such turning point decisions goes a long way in determining the fulfillment of his or her destiny in life. Abraham’s response to God’s demand to offer his only son as burnt offering determined the course of his life (Genesis 22:2). As a result of his obedience, Abraham received an irreversible blessing of eternal value (Genesis 22:16-17). Ruth also reached a point where she needed to make a critical decision, and the decision she took changed the course of her life for good forever. She took a great decision to abandon her home in pursuit of the true God, saying in Ruth 1:16:

“And Ruth said, Intreat me not to leave thee, or to return from following after thee: for whither thou goest, I will go; and where thou lodgest, I will lodge: thy people shall be my people, and thy God my God:”
Through this decision, she became an ancestor of our Lord Jesus Christ.
As believers in Christ, we are privileged to have insight into God’s truth, as recorded in scriptures or received through the revelation of the Holy Spirit. We must therefore be careful not to resist God’s will or rebel against His commandments in any way. Many people resist God’s truth because of their own pride and self-centeredness. Some claim to be born again, but their true color becomes exposed by their refusal to give up worldly pleasures and those things that are socially acceptable but contrary to God’s word. There are others still who appear to be committed to God, but their heart is lured away from the ideas of Jesus Christ by anxieties, ambition and the gods of money, position and power. The fact remains that God does not force commitment on anyone; we have the right to count the cost and carefully consider the implications before committing ourselves to Him in any way. A person’s decision to become born again is a solemn undertaking to obey God’s word, and it is a life-long commitment of total submission to the will of God in holiness. I decree that as you endeavor to walk in obedience to God, the Lord will manifest His power in every area of your life and cause your blessings to overflow in Jesus’ Name.

PRAYER POINT:
Father, help me to make decisions of positive eternal value in Jesus’ Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Psalm 100-104

Zephaniah 1

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 12: DEEPER, DEEPER IN THE LOVE OF JESUS.
1. Deeper, deeper in the love of Jesus
Daily let me go;
Higher, higher in the school of wisdom,
More of grace to know.
o Refrain:
Oh, deeper yet, I pray,
And higher every day,
And wiser, blessed Lord,
In Thy precious, holy Word.

2. Deeper, deeper, blessed Holy Spirit,
Take me deeper still,
Till my life is wholly lost in Jesus,
And His perfect will.

3. Deeper, deeper! though it cost hard trials,
Deeper let me go!
Rooted in the holy love of Jesus,
Let me fruitful grow.

4. Deeper, higher, every day in Jesus,
Till all conflict past,
Finds me conqu’ror, and in His own image
Perfected at last.

5. Deeper, deeper in the faith of Jesus,
Holy faith and true;
In His pow’r and soul exulting wisdom
Let me peace pursue.
SEEDS OF DESTINY*

9th December 2019

Devotional By Dr. Paul Enenche

TOPIC: *The Deprivation in Depression.*

SCRIPTURE : Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation. Isaiah 12:3

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY :There can be no revelation in depression, and there can be no inspiration in dejection.

Depression connotes the feeling of severe despondency and dejection. It is a state of acute unhappiness, sadness, misery, despair, gloominess or discouragement.

It is critical to note that depression is more disastrous than disease. As a matter of fact, depression can affect the brain (clinical depression) and also lead to madness or insanity.It has been recorded that depression has been a major cause of suicides allover the world.

Depression is a major deprivation of life and destiny. This is why our anchor Scripture above reveals that with joy we can draw water… This implies that with depression we cannot draw water (Isaiah 12:3).

The meaning is, *there can be no revelation in depression*, and there can be no inspiration in dejection. It is in excitement that you locate insight. When an anointed person suddenly decides to give in to depression, the anointing on him will begin to dry up (Psalms 16:11).

*Depression deprives the depressed of vitality and wellness whereas Joy is therapeutic and excitement is medicinal.*

Beloved, anything that tampers with your joy tampers with your life. Fight it!

Today, I prophesy to you that you shall escape every trap of depression set to cause you disaster in this month of December, in Jesus’ Name.

REMEMBER THIS :"There can be no revelation in depression, and there can be no inspiration in dejection."

*ASSIGNMENT (S)*

*1. No matter the situation, never give room to depression. Depression is not an option, neither is it a solution.*
*2. Joy or excitement is not a gift but a choice. So, determine to be happy always. Be an excited, exciting and excitable person.*
*3. Avoid anything or anyone that is a source of depression and embrace anything or anyone that is a source of joy because sadness is contagious, and so is joy.*
*4. Whenever you sense any trace of depression, worship God or play a worship song. Nothing suppresses depression like God’s Presence.*
*5. Pray in the Holy Ghost too to turn on the tap of joy.*

PRAYER : Lord, deliver me from the spirit of depression and hopelessness. Clothe me Lord with the garment of excitement. Let every situation that is a source of heaviness in my life end today. I receive the grace to be an excited, exciting and excitable person, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING GET THIS MESSAGE : "Joy for the Top part 4."
QUOTE: "To frown your face is to dry in life." Culled from ‘30 Secrets to the Top’ by Dr. Paul Enenche.
DAILY READING : Joel 1:1 to 3:21, Rev 1:1 to 20, Ps. 128:1 to 6 , Prov. 29:18.

AMAZING FACT : It takes eight minutes for light to reach the Earth from the Sun.
DON’T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Healing and Deliverance Service tomorrow by 9:00am at the Glory Dome. Invite someone. God bless you as you do so.

PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION : I curse the root of the spirit of depression in your life in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL

BOOKLET FOR CHAMPION

DATE: MONDAY DECEMBER 9, 2018

TOPIC: REJECT REJECTION! LIFE IS NOT STRAIGHT!
BASIC SCRIPTURES: (ISAIAH 62: 1-9; 53:3)

Verse 3 of today’s second scripture – “He is a despised and rejected of men. This is talking about Jesus. He was scorned and scoffed at. The Pharisees dragged the Creator of heavens and earth in the mud. They spat on Him and they mocked Him and taunted Him.

The soldiers did their own too. He had the power to call down legions of angels but He did not. He could not reject rejection, all because of YOU.

He was despised and rejected, so that you can be favoured, accepted and celebrated before men. He was crowned with thorns so that you can be crowned with glory and honour. Everything that my Saviour tolerated and endured was for your sake.

He bore all your rejection and shame so that you won’t have to bear them again AND SO THAT YOU WON’T END YOUR LIFE OR 2019 IN SHAME! Maybe you are downcast and discouraged with yourself because of things that have happened this year or in yesteryears.

Maybe someone that you trusted and regarded so much has said some nasty and ugly things about you and you feel ashamed and rejected. Maybe you even did some ugly things to merit the ugly things that they have said or that they are saying about you The LORD wants you to know that your name is not “the rejected.” You have a new name in Christ! You are the favoured.”

No wonder Heather Matarazzo quipped: “There is going to be a hundred thousand doors slammed in your face before one opens, So feel ok about taking rejection.”

He was saying that REJECTION is your LADDER to climb! Hear Henry Rollins: “We all learn lessons in life. Some stick, some don’t. I have always learned more from rejection and failure than from acceptance and success.” Because the LORD took your rejection, no arrow of rejection can stop you!
Remember that JOSEPH was REJECTED by all his brothers, yet he became a star (see Genesis 50: 20)!

Oh, I remember Michael York: “I think that you have to believe in your destiny: that you will succeed, you will meet a lot of rejections and it is not always a straight path, there will be detours so enjoy the view.”
Yes! Life is not always a straight path but through every REJECTION or HATE BUS-STOP, you will arrive at your PROMISED LAND! Amen and Amen!

WOW! 2-DAY ANOINTING SERVICE! This Saturday 14th and Sunday 15th are the Lagos, Ogudu 2-day anointing service. Theme: “OH YOU SATANIC MAGICIANS; VOMIT MY GLORY! LOST BUT RESTORED!” Time 8.00 am. Come with 3 end-of-year prayer points.

BIBLE-ONE -YEAR READING: (1 TIM.. 1-3)
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: It is well with my soul…

1. In your own words, pray seriously about today’s word.
2. I reject rejection, inferiority complex or self pity! You garment of rejection/shame; CATCH FIRE NOW in Jesus name.
3. Pray about today! I decree: I am moving into ELEVATION, in Jesus name.

BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/AUTHOR & EDITOR-IN-CHIEF

2. IT IS WELL WITH MY SOUL

When peace like a river, attendeth my way,
When sorrows like sea billows roll
Whatever my lot, thou hast taught me to say
It is well, it is well, with my soul

Though Satan should buffet, though trials should come,
Let this blest assurance control,
That Christ has regarded my helpless estate,
And hath shed his own blood for my soul
It is well (it is well)
With my soul (with my soul)
It is well, It is well with my soul

My sin, oh, the bliss of this glorious thought
My sin, not in p cart but the whole
Is nailed to the cross, and I bear it no more,
Praise the Lord, praise the Lord, o my soul
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {July ~ Dec., 2019}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Monday, December 9, 2019

- International Anti-Corruption Day
TOPIC: AVOID THE ERROR OF BALAAM
Read Revelation 2:12-16

12. And to the angel of the church in Pergamos write; These things saith he which hath the sharp sword with two edges;
13. I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, even where Satan's seat is: and thou holdest fast my name, and hast not denied my faith, even in those days wherein Antipas was my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth.
14. But I have a few things against thee, because thou hast there them that hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balak to cast a stumblingblock before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed unto idols, and to commit fornication.
15. So hast thou also them that hold the doctrine of the Nicolaitanes, which thing I hate.
16. Repent; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will fight against them with the sword of my mouth.

MEMORISE: But I have a few things against you, because you have there those who hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balak to put a stumbling block before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed to idols, and to commit sexual immorality (Revelation 2:14)

EXPOSITION

The church at Pergamos was commended for holding fast to Christ's name, despite their bitter experiences in the hands of the residents of where Satan's throne is (vv. 12,13). However, Christ observed that some of them were predisposed to Balaam's doctrine. What does that imply?

Sequel to our discussion yesterday, and most importantly, on a day like this, when corruption should be advocated against, Balaam messed up because of his greed for ungodly gain.

This calls for caution on our parts. We must regularly check ourselves, if we are still in right standing before God, gifts (talents) notwithstanding (2 Cor. 13:5). Saul was still on the throne, years after God had rejected and replaced him. That the Spirit of God uses you in prophecy and power demonstration doesn't show you as a child of His. Regularly checking our spiritual temperature will caution us to moderate our spiritual gifts with the fruit of the Spirit. That is the only way to make it to heaven, so that we don't end it up like Balaam.

Also, we should be wary of the so called demonstrators of God's Spirit in prophecies and power demonstration. Character should be placed above charisma. Simon the sorcerer could have deceived so many brethren, but for Peter's sensitivity to the Holy Spirit. Don't forget that Simon also believed in the Lord, was baptised, and followed God's servant (Acts 8:13). Yet, he wasn't on the Lord's side (vv. 14ff). Don't fall into such error; it is disastrous. Avoid stupidity of Balaam.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, deliver me from the spirit of Balaam.
2. Lord, help me to avoid and overcome the error of Balaam, regardless of the level of corruption in this generation of mine.
3. Lord, help our church leaders to avoid the error of Balaam, so that the Church in the land would not keep offending You.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Eze. 47:17 - 48:35; Dan. 1:1 - 1:21; 1 Joh. 4:15 - 5:14
Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE
Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM