The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ground. Hill’s single-season receiving yard
Patrick Mahomes’ performance in 2018 has made many Chiefs fans in Kansas City believe there are good things to come in the future. Apparently that extends to his teammates Kansas City Chiefs Jerseys Stitched , too.Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill spoke about Mahomes to SiriusXM NFL Radio on Thursday, and by the sound of it, playing with the quarterback makes Hill believe he has a good chance to win this year’s Pro Bowl MVP. The 2019 Pro Bowl is Sunday at 2 p.m. Arrowhead Time on ESPN and ABC.Hill finished the 2018 season with 87 receptions for 1,479 yards and 12 receiving touchdowns, as well as 22 rushes for 151 yards and one touchdown on the ground. Hill’s single-season receiving yardage is the most in Chiefs’ history.Travis Kelce was the last Chiefs player to win the Pro Bowl MVP award back in 2016. Kelce split the award with Bills linebacker Lorenzo Alexander. Mahomes is the favorite for this year’s Associated Press MVP award.Hill also explained how hard it was to be eliminated by the New England Patriots in the AFC championship game. Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill has released a statement in which he says he was falsely accused of abusing his son and expresses appreciation to the NFL for announcing today that he will not be suspended.“The last few months have been very difficult for me Rashad Fenton Jersey nfl draft , especially as a father,” Hill wrote. “The false allegations originally reported in March were highly publicized and involved the care of my son. I am grateful for so many things and grateful for so many people who have supported me during this challenging time. I full respect and accept the NFL’s decision.“To the fans, friends, and family that I have made in Kansas City: I love you and thank you for your continued support. To the NFLPA, Mr. Ned Ehrlich: thank you for your dedication Womens Rashad Fenton Jersey , understanding and guidance throughout this process. To the NFL, Commissioner Goodell and everyone who assisted in this investigation: thank you for your time and for conducting a thorough investigation. I will not let you down.“To the Kansas City Chiefs, Clark Hunt, Brett Veach, Coach Reid Authentic Rashad Fenton Jersey , the entire organization and Chiefs Kingdom: you gave me a home when everyone doubted me. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I love you all. I can assure you that I will continue to work to be the person, player, and teammate that you envisioned me to be.“To my children, my beautiful children: I love you all dearly and I promise you all that I will continue to strive to be the best father, the best friend Travis Kelce Jersey , the best role model, and the best mentor that I can be.“I love you all.”Hill did not mention the mother of his son, Crystal Espinal, whom Hill was previously convicted of abusing while she was pregnant with their son, and whom Hill was caught on tape saying ought to be “terrified” of him.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chidinma – New Season Alhani 0 597 07-22-2021, 04:47 PM
Last Post: Alhani
  No Single Fulani Leader Was Questioned By El-Rufai Despite Killings –SOKAPU Edoman 0 481 04-21-2021, 03:30 PM
Last Post: Edoman
  Famine looms as farmers fear bandits, herdsmen, others ahead of rainy season Edoman 0 515 02-26-2021, 09:31 AM
  Insecurity: We wish to see farmers return to farm before rainy season – Lawan Edoman 0 477 02-23-2021, 07:08 AM
  Stephanie Busari, in shock after receiving a bill of N150k from Eko Electricity Distr Edoman 0 397 01-18-2021, 05:17 PM
  91% of Trump voters are sticking by him despite Capitol Hill riot and impeachment Edoman 0 435 01-15-2021, 12:20 PM
  Capitol Hill invasion: US House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi calls for Trump's removal Edoman 0 518 01-08-2021, 09:03 AM
  Cop, driver killed as protests spread, ground Lagos, others Edoman 0 631 10-13-2020, 12:44 PM