The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Friday 6th December
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

FRIDAY, 6TH DECEMBER.

WE’RE NOT MERE HUMANS

These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life... (1 John 5:13).

In the verse above, the Apostle John says, “I want you to know that you have eternal life.” This simply lets us know that as Christians, we’re not mere humans. It’s so important that you believe, accept and understand this, because until and unless you know that you’re not a mere human being, you’re going to be subject to what human beings are subject to: the corrupting influences of this present world. The Bible says we’ve escaped the corruption that’s in the world, through lust, being associates of the God-kind 2 Peter 1:4).

Something indeed happened when you were born again; you were actually reborn. 2 Corinthians 5:17 says, “Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.” This isn’t a cliché! To be in Christ means you’re born into Christ; baptized into Christ (Galatians 3:27). This means you’re immersed into Him and have become one with Him.

Now that you’re in Christ, you have the life and nature of God. You’re a different kind of being. And according to the Bible, you don’t have two natures; your old nature was crucified with Christ (Romans 6:6). You have another life, the resurrection life, inside you now.

James 1:18 says, “Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of first fruits of his creatures.” The underlined portion indicates that you’re another kind of man—the “Godkind” of man. Being born again, you were brought, not only into a knowledge of Christ but also into a union with Him that has made you an associate of the heavenly pantheon. No wonder Jesus said in John 10:34 (NKJV), “...Is it not written in your law, I said, You are gods?” Glory to God!

CONFESSION

I’m the God-kind of man, because I have the life and nature of God in my spirit. I’ve ceased to be human, for I’ve been brought, not only into a knowledge of Christ but, also into a union with Him that has made me an associate of the heavenly pantheon. I know who I am! Therefore, I rule and reign in this life, prevailing gloriously by the power of the Holy Ghost. Amen!

FURTHER STUDY

Psalm 82:5-6; John 1:12-13 CEV; 2 Peter 1:4
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
3 John ; Daniel 7-8;

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 18:10-18 ; 2 Chronicles 13-14

TALKINGSESSION

6TH DECEMBER.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Father, Yours is the greatness, the power, the glory, the majesty, and the splendour, for everything in heaven and earth is Yours. Your blessing brings wealth, with no painful toil for it; therefore, I refuse to fret or struggle for anything, for I am in Your rest.

I am living in the morning of my life; I am prosperous and successful in every good work. Lord, I thank You for supplying everything I need to live triumphantly for Your glory and fulfil my destiny in You! You’ve brought me into the place of rest and superabundance, where all my needs are met.

I am excellent and full of glory; my path is as the shining light that shines brighter and brighter unto the perfect day! I am living the life of dominion, power, and righteousness.

I am making progress with giant strides, by the power of the Spirit, and through the Word. I am walking in increased grace, wisdom, knowledge, and divine provisions, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY 6TH DECEMBER 2019

THEME: THE GREAT ADVOCATE.

MEMORISE:

My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous: 1 John 2:1

READ: Romans 8:24-27

24 For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?

25 But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.

26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.

27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

self-condemnation is one of the evil arrows in the devil’s quiver. It certainly is one of the enemy’s weapons of choice deployed in attacking many Christians today. The activity of the kingdom of darkness in this regard takes the form of laying out accusations against the saints of God whenever they err. The enemy also tries to remind us of sins we committed in the past, which we have repented of, suggesting that perhaps God has not forgiven or forgotten them. No wonder the Bible refers to the devil as the accuser of the brethren, saying in Revelation 12:10:

“And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.”

However, our God is always several steps ahead of the enemy’s antics, and He has made provision for Jesus Christ to stand as our advocate in heaven’s court, pleading our cause and interceding on our behalf whenever the devil presents his accusations against us. The Holy Spirit also intercedes on our behalf whenever we err and our souls is cast down. After convincing us of whatever sins we may have committed, He comforts and encourages us to rise up from the pit of sin and return to our rightful place in the bosom of our loving Father. We need to clarify the fact that remorse for sin is not the same as self-condemnation. Self-condemnation is a very deadly weapon that is effective in taking away the confidence of believers. As a child of God, the lies of the enemy cannot condemn you before God. Even if you fall into sin, you must remember how precious you are to God, who will surely not leave the judgement of His children in Satan’s hands.

Any time we separate ourselves to focus on God in the place of prayer, the devil is not happy about it. He therefore tries to step in by bombarding our minds with his accusations in order to disrupt and terminate our fellowship with God. He will do anything to keep your from praying, and condemnation is his favorite tactic. Surprisingly, we are also pleased to trash ourselves. Carrying the weight of blame and condemning oneself does not help anyone. The right thing to do is to go to God in prayer, confessing our sins and asking for forgiveness. Be wise, Jesus Christ our Advocate is the only one to consult on issues of sin and forgiveness. As long as you are a habitual sinner that doesn’t take repentance seriously, whenever you approach God in prayers, be confident that the Lord will answer your prayer in Jesus’ Name. have you fallen from grace into sin? Stop condemning yourself today and start talking to your Advocate, Jesus Christ. He will treat your case with tender mercy and ensure that your joy of salvation returns to you.

ACTION POINT:

thank the Lord for the forgiveness of your sins and for His work as your Advocate in heaven’s court.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Psalm 81-87
Habakk1:1-2:1

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 9: MY FAITH LOOKS UP TO THEE.
1. My faith looks up to Thee,
Thou Lamb of Calvary,
Savior divine!
Now hear me while I pray,
Take all my guilt away,
Oh, let me from this day
Be wholly Thine!

2. May Thy rich grace impart
Strength to my fainting heart,
My zeal inspire!
As Thou hast died for me,
Oh, may my love to Thee
Pure, warm, and changeless be,
A living fire!

3. While life’s dark maze I tread,
And griefs around me spread,
Be Thou my guide;
Bid darkness turn to day,
Wipe sorrow’s tears away,
Nor let me ever stray
From Thee aside.

4. When ends life’s transient dream,
When death’s cold, sullen stream
Shall o’er me roll;
Blest Savior, then in love,
Fear and distrust remove;
Oh, bear me safe above,
A ransomed soul!
*MORNING TEA☕*

*FRIDAY 6 DECEMBER 2019?*

*DON’T LET THEM HOLD YOU BACK⚓*

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?*
"Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."
_*(John 8:32, NIV)*_

_*John 8:32 KJV*_
And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

*TODAY’S WORD?*
People are constantly putting labels on us, telling us what we can and cannot become, what we do or don’t have. Many times, these labels are not in agreement with what GOD says about us; but if we don’t know any better, we’ll wear them like they’re the truth. The sad thing is that wrong labels can keep you from your destiny. You are not who people say you are. You are who GOD says you are. People will label you not good enough, too slow, too old, too many mistakes. GOD labels you strong, talented, valuable, more than a conqueror. Make sure that you’re wearing the right labels. Don’t go the next twenty years allowing negative comments to hold you back. They can become so ingrained in your thinking that you end up becoming what people say you are instead of what GOD says you are.

Are there labels that are holding you back today? What a coach said? What a counselor said? Even negative comments spoken by your parents? This is the time to remove every negative label. People don’t determine your destiny, GOD does. The only power that label has over you is the power that you give it. If you will remove it, if you will forgive that person and quit dwelling on it, that label will have no effect on you!

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY?*
Father, thank You for Your truth which sets me free. I choose to let go of every negative word spoken over me. I choose to forgive those who have hurt me. I embrace Your Word which is my identity in *JESUS*’ name. Amen.
*SEEDS OF DESTINY* DAILY DEVOTIONAL

BY DR PAUL ENENCHE

FRIDAY 06 DECEMBER 2019.

TOPIC: *TOO DEFENDED TO BE DEFEATED*

SCRIPTURE : "But the LORD is my defence; and my God is the rock of my refuge."
Psalms 94:22

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY : Who can harm who God has hidden? For as long as your defence is unshakable, your defeat is not possible.

Defense is an act of protecting somebody or something from danger or attack.It could also involve the building of a hedge around a person as protection against death and destruction (Job 1:10).

Note that the Scripture above didn't say, 'the Lord will defend me', rather it says, 'the LORD is my defence.' It is one thing for God to defend a person, and it is another thing for God to be a person's defence. The question is: what can defeat whom God is defending? Who can harm whom God has hidden? You cannot be incapacitated if God has consecrated you; you cannot be destroyed when you are in the domains of God; you cannot be arrested staying in the arena of God. *Your security is guaranteed in the immunity of God. For as long as your defence is unshakable, your defeat is not possible.*

In the days of Apostle Paul, the devil sent a viper to bite him but Paul could not die because he was too defended to be wasted by a serpent (Acts 28:3-5).
Beloved, if God has marked you, no devil can bury you; no terminal disease can terminate the life of the one who is being defended by God.

Today, I prophesy to you, any arrow of death or calamity arranged against you in this season is deflected and scattered. And anyone that has planned death for you shall inherit that death, in Jesus Name.

REMEMBER THIS : "Who can harm whom God has hidden? For as long as your defence is unshakable, your defeat is not possible."

*ASSIGNMENT (S)*

*1. Be sure you are under the cover of God always.*
*2. Have faith in God's ability to defend you at all times.*

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: "Too Needed to be Wasted".

PRAYER :

Lord, please draw me closer to You. I bring myself under the cover of Your protective and defensive shield. I refuse to be defeated by the schemes of the enemy in this season, Lord, in Jesus Name.

DAILY READING :Hosea 4:1 to 5:15, 2 John 1 to 13, Psalm 125:1 to 5, Proverbs 29:9:11
QUOTE: "You cannot be kept by God and be killable by any devil." Culled from "365 Wisdom Capsules" by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT : Women have more sweat glands than men, but men's sweat glands actually produce more sweat than women's.

DON'T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Dunamis Home Church location close to you tomorrow by 6:00pm. Invite your neighbours. God Bless You!

PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION : The defense of the Lord around your life shall be clear to every adversary
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: FRIDAY 6TH DECEMBER, 2018

TOPIC: THE RESTORATION FIRE!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: (JOB 42:1-17; 1TIMOTHY 6:17)

Year ago, Robin M. Bertram wrote: “The fires of refinement come with a cost, but also with a promise. His grace has been extended forth to you for restoration, confirmation, strengthening, and being established in Him”

Yes! That is the reason Jesus came – RESTORATION! He came to give back and TAKE BACK for you ALL that was lost by ADAM. Have you ever lost something precious? Maybe it was stolen from you or you just misplaced it and you couldn’t find it? Or have you ever had a close family member or friend die suddenly or unexpectedly against your prayers and desires?

These are examples of the PAIN of LOSS! But for every LOSS, there can be RESTORATION! Note this: GOD IS A GIVER, NOT A TAKER OR ROBBER. WHEN GOD GIVES, HE GIVES. HE DOESN’T GIVE SO THAT HE CAN HURT. HE IS THE ONE WHO GIVES US RICHLY ALL THINGS FOR YOUR JOY (second scripture).

When the enemy took from prophet Job, he thought his world had come to an end! No matter how this year has been, always remember the words of Dr. Cindy Trimm: “Potential is never realized until you are challenged in your current state of complacency. The opposition is bringing out the best in you.” Did you get that? Some of the attacks you have seen this year were allowed to BRING OUT THE BEST IN YOU!

Did Job not get a DOUBLE PORTION RESTORATION? Job 42:10 (AMPLIFIED BIBLE) – “And the Lord turned the captivity of Job and restored his fortunes, when he prayed for his friends; also the Lord gave Job twice as much as he had before.” THE LORD RESTORED HIS FORTUNES! That will be your story!

Hear Victory Osteen: “If you missed God’s direction in your life, He allows U-turns. He is a Restorer, and He can make up for lost opportunities!” So as 2019 ends, hold on to Him and look to Him because I hear the sound of and I can see the FIRE of RESTORATION coming to your address! Amen!
SATANIC MAGICIANS, VOMIT MY GLORY! 

DELAYED BUT NOT DENIED! 2-DAY END-OF-YEAR ANOINTING SERVICE!

Prepare to attend the Lagos, Ogudu 2-day anointing services: Saturday 14 & Sunday 15th December! Theme: “OH YOU SATANIC MAGICIANS; VOMIT MY GLORY.” Time 8am. Come with 3 end-of-year prayer points.

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: It Is Well With My Soul…
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Father God, thank You because You are the giver of all good gifts. I decree that in the remaining days of the year 2019, there shall be a RESTORATION of all that I have lost this year!
3. Oh FIRE OF DIVINE RESTORATION, Oh RAIN of DIVINE RESTORATION, fall on my life/ministry – (Pray it for 7 days).
4. I decree: Every demonic robber, loose my blessings NOW!
5. Pray seriously about today! Worship your God now for the rain of restoration.

The 2020 ODM is out! In the storms of life, God uses ODM as LIFE’S PARACHUTE. Give out copies of the 2020 ODM to a soul/family!

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: (COLOSSIANS 1-4)
BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM
LIVING WATER CAC DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Friday, December 6, 2019

FAITH IN CHRIST ALONE
READ: Mark 1:9-13

Galatians 3:9-12 - So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham.

For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.
But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith.
And the law is not of faith: but, The man that doeth them shall live in them.

MEMORISE:

For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God (Ephesians 2:8)

EXPOSITION

There is an age-long argument between two certain schools of thought. One school of thought says that you must add works of law to your faith before you are saved. The other says that you are save through faith in Christ alone. 

The church at Galatia had been the victim of this argument. Paul had hardly left the church when others came preaching 'another gospel' to them (Gal. 1:6-9). The false preachers hoodwinked them to add the works of the law (observing holidays, festival, feast and sacrifices, special washing, etc.) to their faith before their salvation would be complete (Gal. 3:1-6; 5:1-7).

Paul wrote his letter to the church to correct this error: 'Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law but by faith in Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Christ Jesus, that we might be justified by faith in Christ and not by the works of the law; for by the works of the law no flesh shall be justified' (Gal. 2:16). He sent the same message to the Ephesian and Colossian churches (Eph. 2:8-9; Col. 2:14-19).

As it happened then, many Christians are being bewitched to think that certain rituals or legalistic requirements should be added to faith in Christ to complete their salvation and deliverance. When James says that faith without works is dead, he talks about works of service; not the works of the law (Jas. 2:14-17). Therefore, you don't need to add anything to Christ; He alone is sufficient for your salvation, healing and deliverance.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Increase my faith, O Lord, to rely on You alone for my salvation, healing, deliverance and every other thing needed for life and godliness.
2. Lord Jesus, make Yourself known to me more than ever before.
3. Lord, grant them more revelation, those who doubt their salvation in Christ without adding any works of the law.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Ezekiel 40:30 - 42:17; 1 John 2:5 - 2:25

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM