The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"What an ungrateful personality" Angela Okorie calls out Tacha for not showing gratit
"What an ungrateful personality" Angela Okorie calls out Tacha for not showing gratitude after she supported her while in the Big Brother Naija house

[Image: 5de77dbb9f637.jpg]

Angela Okorie has slammed Tacha for not showing gratitude after she supported her while she was in the Big Brother Naija house.

The actress said she used her platform to support the former reality star but since Tacha came out the house, she has been ignoring her.

Tacha put up a post after she came out of the house to thank her supporters, including Peter Okoye, Bobrisky, Jaaruma, Angela Okorie and more. She tagged Angela twice to the post.

But Angela claims Tacha doesn't reply her for days when she writes to her. She said that when Tacha replies, she directs her to her manager.

Calling Tacha out, Angela said Tacha's action has made her understand why Jaaruma, her biggest supporter, unfollowed her. She went on to accuse Tacha of having a bad character.

The actress wrote:

Quote:This Right Here keeps me going
What Ever I do for people 
I don't expect A pay Back 
And that is why God
Keeps blessing me 
But as a human being 
I think I deserve Gratitude.

Some people i helped like Tacha can't even say 
Thank you for giving her my platform 
To push her Brand
As the matter of fact she ignores me ,
When I write her
It takes 2 days to reply me
Or she directs me to her manager 
What an Ungrateful personality 
Tacha it took you 2 weeks to call me after you
Left Big brother house,
That was After @hairess_gallery told u to call to at least say thank you, 

Now I understand why Jaruma unfollowed you
Tacha I told you to post her picture publicly and 
Say Thank you to her for all she did for you,
Cos is not easy to spend money on who doesn't 
Know u , Gratitude is important 
I told you that "A good character will keep you in the industry for a long time"
But a bad character will make u loose everything 
I was the First public face to post ur picture when you entered big brother house,

This alone can make me not to help anybody again,
But you know what??? I will keep helping people
Cos this is part of my work on Earth.
Called you for a shoot 
And I was shocked u said u will post it for free
Forgetting I post u on my page 2/47 without u paying a Dine

I pleaded with my lovely fans on daily basis to keep Voting for you until you win
I lost lots of fans cos of you
Some even wrote me messages threatening me 
For supporting you , "
I told them I saw something different they can't see in you.

Even when everyone was against you
I supported you till the end and also gave them 
Reasons to support you,

Gratitude is very Important 
Gratitude is a Must
Does it mean if you were Angela Okorie 
You won't give me same opportunity I gave you????
Desist from being Ungrateful to people who 
Helped you when u were a nobody 
Else it will Ruin You forever 
NB: Gratitude is everything 
Morning world.
#Epaindem

[Image: 5de77debad288.jpg]
[Image: 5de77e0801320.jpg]
[Image: icon_share.png]
by
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
I'm not going to reply those saying I'm ungrateful because they are not worth it - BBNaija's Tacha drops shade 

[Image: 5def2f280a969.png]

Big Brother Naija housemate, Tacha dropped quite a shade for her co-entertainers who have been accusing her of being ungrateful in spite of all their efforts.

The reality show star in an Insta-live session with her fans, stated that she won't be replying those calling her out because they are not worth it. According to Tacha, she should get paid for the publicity she will be giving such individuals with her response. 

She further directed those calling her out on social media to seek the attention they want elsewhere. 

Recall that Angela Okorie recently called out Tacha for being ungrateful. She sparked off mixed reactions after accusing the reality show star of ignoring her and refusing to take her calls weeks after leaving the Big Brother House.
[Image: icon_share.png]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Videos showing Nigerian migrants being tortured by human traffickers in Libya Edoman 0 706 08-05-2021, 09:56 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Man who calls himself a 'shark rider' is mauled seconds after jumping on back of shar Edoman 0 707 07-30-2021, 11:15 PM
  Twitter influencer calls out ex-girlfriend for allegedly 'destroying his properties, Edoman 0 714 07-27-2021, 01:38 PM
  Tonto Dikeh celebrates her new man on his birthday, calls him "the love of my life" ( Edoman 2 1,019 06-29-2021, 11:05 AM
  Comedian AY calls out actress Victoria Inyama days after 'she preached on the need fo Edoman 0 673 05-12-2021, 11:16 PM
  Baby mama of Liberian celebrity Chef calls him out for allegedly assaulting her Edoman 0 514 03-27-2021, 05:33 PM
  Omoni Oboli responds as a follower calls her out for kissing RMD on TV despite being Edoman 0 522 03-24-2021, 09:55 PM
  Lady Calls Out Jnr Pope's Wife For Blocking Her After She Tattooed His Logo Edoman 0 521 03-14-2021, 08:14 AM