Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MI tackles Festus Keyamo on social media bill-Blocking people doesn’t infringe on t
Blocking people doesn’t infringe on their right to say what they want to say - MI Abaga tackles Festus Keyamo on social media bill

[Image: 5de7772e1da37.png]

On Monday December 2nd, Singer, Festus Keyamo posted a tweet in support of the Social media regulation bill being debated upon in the Senate.

In Keyamo's opinion, people who are against the bill should first unblock anyone they have blocked on social media, for insulting them online. He wrote;
Quote:Those so-called overnight Social Media ‘activists’ who oppose the Social Media Bill should first stop blocking those who irritate them with insults, unblock all those they have blocked and apologise to them. You can’t be intolerant and ask others to be. Practice what you preach.

Rapper, M.I Abaga took out time to reply Festus Keyamo, pointing out why his position on the controversial bill doesn't hold water.
Quote:I’m sure you can see the difference esteemed sir. Blocking people (which is so much fun by the way) doesn’t infringe on the other persons right to say what they want to say.. I don’t have to listen to you isn’t the same as I won’t allow you speak . he wrote

[Image: 5de770b48f999.PNG]

[Image: icon_share.png]
b
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  US approves new sanctions bill to punish China over new Hong Kong security law Edoman 1 16 07-04-2020, 09:32 AM
Last Post: kaleanna
  Bill to strip the president of powers to order for forfeiture of assets Edoman 0 20 07-03-2020, 10:56 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Number of poor people might triple due to Coronavirus pandemic - Buhari Edoman 0 23 07-01-2020, 09:20 PM
  774,000 Jobs: Senate Committee & Keyamo Exchange Words (Video) Edoman 0 14 06-30-2020, 07:35 PM
  Confirmed COVID-19 cases in Nigeria hit 19,147 after 667 people tested positive in 24 Edoman 0 41 06-20-2020, 08:09 AM
  You’re A Betrayer, Obaseki Tackles Oshiomhole Edoman 0 34 06-04-2020, 01:04 PM
  The quantity people pay for his or her electric powered payments has poguejuriya 0 37 06-04-2020, 11:08 AM
Last Post: poguejuriya
  viable for people to take it alongside everywhere they bypass houghjuriya 0 40 06-03-2020, 06:41 AM
Last Post: houghjuriya