The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Wednesday 4th December
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

WEDNESDAY, 4TH DECEMBER.

INCREASE IN UNDERSTANDING

The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that you may know what is the hope of His calling, what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints (Ephesians 1:18 NKJV).

When we say revelation is progressive, it doesn’t mean that we’re adding any new thing or that God brings more revelation from time to time. It just means that our spiritual eyes are further enlightened to what’s already been revealed in the Scriptures.

The reason it’s progressive is that we’re growing; we’re learning more, and increasing in our understanding.

As you study the Scriptures, there’ll be revelations as well as observations. However, much of what most talk about aren’t even revelations, but observations, because the Word of God is complete. Think about what Paul, Peter, and the other apostles said in the Scriptures, by the Holy Ghost; it doesn’t get better than that. You can’t create a “new revelation,” because it’s got to be based on what Jesus came to do. 1 Corinthians 3:11 says, “For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.”

There’s nothing you’d discover today that’s not already in the Scriptures. But you see, even when you study the Word, you may never know some things, until the Spirit imparts that knowledge to you. And that is what’s important.

The only thing that’ll change your life is that higher understanding that the Spirit gives; it’ll impact your life in every way. Your prayer will change; your thinking will change. You’ll become so much more effective in your work and ministry in the Gospel.

Suddenly, you’d realise that all that time you were “hoping” that one day, God would have mercy on you and help you, what you needed was the higher understanding that everything you could ever need in your life was already in you; already provided for. Glory to God!

CONFESSION

I affirm that the Word of God is for my advantage, progress, blessing and promotion. My heart and mind are open to receive and understand the Scriptures; therefore, I’m wise unto salvation through faith in Christ Jesus. The Word is effectual in my life, producing in me what it talks about. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY

2 Timothy 2:15; 2 Timothy 3:15; Ephesians 1:15-18
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 John 5 ; Daniel 3-4;

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 17:22-26 ; 2 Chronicles 9-10

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

4TH DECEMBER.

I affirm that I am a member of the body of Christ. My heart is full of joy, for I am blessed to partake of that corporate unction that transforms my life, and makes me more effective in the work of the Kingdom.

I am a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, I’ve been called out of darkness into God’s marvelous light.

The Spirit of God has separated me from the destruction that ruins men’s lives and the judgment that works in the lives of men, having been identified with Christ in His death, burial, and resurrection. I am planted in the house of the Lord, my life is like a tree planted by the waters, ever in blossom.

I flourish like the palm tree, with grace and glory! My life is programmed by the Word and I am living a life that is full of possibilities. I am in Christ; therefore, I see life differently.

I see all trials and challenges that come my way as bread. Hallelujah! No force can defeat me or throw me off balance because greater is He that lives in me than he that is in the world. I am more than a conqueror, and I live each day with confidence, knowing that all of heaven and the power of divinity are working for me, and for my good.

I am a burning and a shining light; fervent in spirit, serving the Lord. I am full of passion for extraordinary impact with the Gospel of Christ. I am lifted and transported by the Holy Ghost into the glorious and higher realms of life, where I only see and relate with the realities of the Kingdom. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY 4TH DECEMBER 2019

THEME: BOLDNESS & COURAGE.

MEMORISE:

Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus, Hebrews 10:19

READ: Joshua 1:5-9

5 There shall not any man be able to stand before thee all the days of thy life: as I was with Moses, so I will be with thee: I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.

6 Be strong and of a good courage: for unto this people shalt thou divide for an inheritance the land, which I sware unto their fathers to give them.

7 Only be thou strong and very courageous, that thou mayest observe to do according to all the law, which Moses my servant commanded thee: turn not from it to the right hand or to the left, that thou mayest prosper withersoever thou goest.

8 This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.

9 Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

a person who manifests high moral standards in specific areas of life is said to possess virtues of boldness and courage are especially required in Christian leadership. For this reason, several passages of the Bible admonish children of God to be strong and courageous (Deuteronomy 31:6, Joshua 1:6). Speaking on boldness in Proverbs 28:1, the Holy Spirit says:

“he wicked flee when no man pursueth: but the righteous are bold as a lion.”
No wonder we see the virtue of boldness being deployed in the declaration of God’s word in Acts 4:31, Acts 14:3 and Hebrews 13:6. Only a person with strength of character can display courage in the face of trouble, while boldness is required to speak the truth in all circumstances, especially in the face of opposition and in hostile environments. May the Lord grant you the boldness and courage you need to overcome every obstacle in your life in Jesus’ Name.

More importantly, the virtues of boldness and courage have spiritual significance because they are necessary for entering the presence of God and for dealing with the forces of darkness. In Ephesians 6:12, the Holy Spirit reveals some truths about the forces of darkness, saying:

“ For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.”

This clearly shows among other things that Satan and his demons comprise a well-organized army that is skillful in carrying out devastating attacks on its victims. It also shows that the warfare we must fight as Christians is purely restricted to the realms of the spirit. This warfare calls for courage to withstand dreadful circumstances, determination to overcome at all cost and persistent prayer. It also calls for loyalty to fight under the banner of Christ the Lord of Host standing in His strength and using the weapons He has provided. One good thing about the virtues of boldness and courage is that they yield confidence in us. Speaking on this confidence, Hebrews 10:35-36 says:

“Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompence of reward. For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.”

We cannot achieve much in our Christian race without boldness. We need boldness to correctly apply God’s word to life situations. Indeed, it takes courage to follow and obey God. Anyone who lacks courage will be full of fear. Fear paralysis and makes it impossible to take any progressive stride in life. If you will make impact in life, you must ignore the contrary circumstances around you and focus on God who has called you. All powers in heaven and earth belongs to Him; He has never failed and He will never fail. He will see you through, and you will celebrate at last. Glory be to God!

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please grant me the spirit of boldness and courage, in Jesus’s Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Psalm 73-77

Nahum 1-2

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 3: TRUST AND OBEY.

1. When we walk with the Lord in the light of His Word,
What a glory He sheds on our way!
While we do His good will, He abides with us still,
And with all who will trust and obey.

o Refrain:
Trust and obey, for there’s no other way
To be happy in Jesus, but to trust and obey.

2. Not a shadow can rise, not a cloud in the skies,
But His smile quickly drives it away;
Not a doubt or a fear, not a sigh or a tear,
Can abide while we trust and obey.

3. Not a burden we bear, not a sorrow we share,
But our toil He doth richly repay;
Not a grief or a loss, not a frown or a cross,
But is blessed if we trust and obey.

4. But we never can prove the delights of His love
Until all on the altar we lay;
For the favor He shows, for the joy He bestows,
Are for them who will trust and obey.

5. Then in fellowship sweet we will sit at His feet,
Or we’ll walk by His side in the way;
What He says we will do, where He sends we will go;
Never fear, only trust and obey.
*MORNING TEA☕*

*WEDNESDAY 4 DECEMBER 2019?*

*GROWING STRONG IN FAITH⚓*

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?*
No unbelief made him waver concerning the promise of GOD, but he grew strong in his faith as he gave glory to GOD.
_*(Romans 4:20, ESV)*_

_*Romans 4:20 KJV*_
He staggered not at the promise of GOD through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to GOD.

*TODAY’S WORD?*
In the Scripture, Abraham’s circumstances were beyond his control. GOD promised him that he would have a son, but both he and Sarah were way too old to have a child. What did he do while he was waiting? “He grew strong in faith by giving praise to GOD.” He got up every morning and said, *“LORD*, thank You for Your faithfulness. Thank You that my baby is on its way. Thank You that You are faithful to *Your Word*.” He kept thanking GOD for what he heard in his spirit, and eventually, the promise came to pass.

As with Abraham, GOD has put dreams in your heart. He has spoken promises over you. Deep down you believe it will happen, but in the natural, it looks impossible. The odds are against you. It’s been so long. No, GOD is saying, “What I started in your life I will finish.” The key is to follow Abraham’s example and praise GOD while you wait. That’s one way to grow in faith. Keep praying. Keep believing. Keep expecting. Grow strong in faith and see His promises fulfilled in every area of your life!

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY?*
Father, thank You for refining me and growing my faith. I choose to stand strong in the midst of difficulty. I choose to bless You no matter what my circumstances are. I trust that You are leading and guiding me in paths of righteousness for Your name’s sake in *JESUS*’ name. Amen
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY

DEVOTIONAL BY DR PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

WEDNESDAY, 04/12/2019

TOPIC: THE LORD SHALL FIGHT FOR YOU

SCRIPTURE: The LORD shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace. Exodus 14:14.

THOUGHT: When you are dear to God you cannot be dared by any devil; if you are expensive (valuable) to God, you cannot be expended out of life.

God is in the business of preserving the lives of His people. He is committed to the preservation of the lives of His children. God is not only interested in the battles of His children but He is interested in fighting battles on behalf of His children (Exodus 14:14). God can kill a person in order to ensure that His children are preserved (Isaiah 43:3).

When Korah, Dathan and Abiram rose up against Moses in challenge and confrontation, Moses ordered the people to step away from them and he decreed that if Korah, Dathan and Abiram died natural deaths, then, God did not send him. But if the earth opened its mouth and swallowed them, then he was truly called of God. Fearful!

Of course, God answered him! The Bible recorded that before Moses finished speaking, the earth opened its mouth and swallowed them up (Numbers 16:1-35).

Beloved, when you are dear to God, you cannot be dared by any devil;if you are expensive (valuable) to God, you cannot be expended out of life. The same way nobody trashes valuable things into a trashcan, if your value before God on earth is intact, you cannot be discarded by any witch or wizard.

I decree to you, in this month of December, God shall fight for you. You are not a waste-able material, and you can’t be wasted in Jesus’ Name.

REMEMBER THIS: When you are dear to God you cannot be dared by any devil; if you are expensive (valuable) to God, you cannot be expended out of life.

ASSIGNMENT (S)

1. Consistently remain on assignment for God and maintain a solid relationship with God.
2. Never give room to fear in any area where you are being confronted
3. Always know that God is fighting for you
For Further Understanding, Get This Message: Too Needed to be Wasted.

PRAYER: Lord, I thank You for Your interest in me. I handover the battles of my life to You. Please confront whatever is confronting my life and destiny and give me victory Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY READING: Daniel 11:36 to 12:13, 1 John 4:1 to 21, Psalm 123:1 to 4, Proverbs 29:2 to 4
QUOTE: Your assignment is key to your consignment. Your assignment determines your security. Culled from ‘365 Wisdom Capsules; by Dr. Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: The Sun is 109 times wider than the earth and 330, 000 times as massive.

PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION: Everyone who will not let you rest shall be laid to rest in this season, in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY 4TH DECEMBER, 2019

TOPIC: STARVE YOUR DISTRACTIONS! FEED YOUR FOCUS!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: (NUMBERS 14:1-10)

Hilary Duff was right when she said, “It’s hard to stay true to yourself and what you want in life when there are so many distractions and so much craziness going on around you.” You cannot do big things if you are distracted by small things! Work is hard!

Distractions are plentiful and time is short!
As 2019 ends, satan will do all he can to distract you. In fact, each time you are NEAR your BREAKTHROUGH point, DISTRACTION will be sent to stop or slow you down! Distractions come in ways you can never imagine!

They come to confuse you, lure you, invite you to beautiful destinations and they tempt you to think that one day won’t change anything. But a distraction is still a distraction! That is why you must be vigilant!
There are seasons when your social media,

facebook, instagram, etc, are satanic distractions! There are times when even the TV or newspaper is your distraction agent! And yet there are times when your friends or family members can become the voice of distraction!

But with self control and discipline, you can Say NO to your distractions, so that you can say YES to your destiny! I decree over you today as I am commanded: Every arrow of distraction from the pit of hell designed to change the course of your STORY to GLORY journey, is destroyed now by the fire of the Holy Ghost!

Distractions stopped ORPAH from seeing the good things heaven had in store for her. Ruth became an eternal star with a DIVINE ATOMIC ENERGY, while ORPAH disappeared from destiny’s roundtable! Oh! Hear Henry Ford: “Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.” STARVE your distractions and feed your focus! Peace!

WOW! SATANIC MAGICIANS; VOMIT MY GLORY! DELAYED, BUT RESTORED & REVERSED! 2-DAY END-OF-YEAR ANOINTING SERVICE!

Be at the last 2019 LAGOS, 2-day anointing service of the Ogudu Mountain, next Saturday December 14th & 15th. Theme: “OH YOU SATANIC MAGICIANS; VOMIT MY GLORY.” Time: 8am. Come with 3 end-of-year prayer points!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of victory as led now.

1. Pray now as you are led by the Spirit.
2. As 2019 ends, I cancel every distraction sent to stop my joy!
3. DEMONIC REVERSE GEARS; SCATTER NOW! All you stumbling blocks of distraction on my path to greatness, you will be my stepping stones to glory, in Jesus name.
4. The people of Israel lost their dream because of the distraction of the ten spies. Every demonic spy that has been assigned to steal, corrupt or paralyse my dream, GO DUMB now, by the fire of the Holy Ghost!!!
5. Pray about today now! Pray in Tongues! Loose SPEED!

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: (EPHESIANS 1-3)
BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E KWAKPOVWE (CEK)PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHI

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM