The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Tuesday 3rd December
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

TUESDAY, 3RD DECEMBER.

PERFECTION IS POSSIBLE

Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect (Matthew 5:48).

Some people, because they haven’t been accurately taught the Word, believe and hold on to wrong teachings and ideas for many years. That something sounds nice and religious doesn’t mean it’s consistent with God’s Word. For example, there’re those who say, “We’re never going to be perfect. As long as we’re in this physical body, we’re going to sin; we’re going to keep making mistakes.” But this isn’t what the Bible teaches.

Many of those who have such beliefs got it from their own experiences. They think everybody else is making mistakes somehow, because they’re making mistakes in their own lives. So, they don’t believe in perfection. But the problem is that they don’t know what perfection in Christ is. When you study the Word, there’s no place that suggests to us the impossibility of perfection.

We read in our theme verse: “Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.” The word, “perfect” is the Greek, “teleios,” meaning “full grown”; complete and nothing lacking. In this verse, God wants you to measure your heart with the heart of God. And the way to do this is through the Word.

When you think, love and forgive others as God wants you to; when you have the heart of the Father, that’s being perfect as He is perfect. If we couldn’t be perfect, God would never require it of us. Inspire those around you by the excellence of your life, and the perfection with which you do what you do, through the Spirit. The Bible says He’s called us to “glory and virtue” (2 Peter 1:3). That means He’s called you to excellence; therefore, living an excellent life is native to your spirit.

Believe in perfection, for that’s your life and nature in Christ Jesus. The Bible says He died to present you sin-free and perfect before the Father: “And you, who once were alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now He has reconciled in the body of His flesh through death, to present you holy, and blameless, and above reproach in sight” (Colossians 1:21-22 NKJV).

CONFESSION

I have the mind of Christ; therefore, the perfection of the Spirit works in me, for He’s called me to glory and excellence! I’m perfect and flawless, lacking nothing, because as He is, so am I in this world. I’m unblameable, unreproveable and complete in Christ. My life is an expression of His perfections and glory, to the praise and glory of His Name. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY

2 Corinthians 13:11; 1 John 4:17; Matthew 5:48 AMPC
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 John 4 ; Daniel 1-2;

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 17:11-21 ; 2 Chronicles 7-8

#TALKINGSESSION

3RD DECEMBER.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for Your Word has imparted wisdom to my spirit and my mind is renewed to think at Your level; thoughts that are consistent with Your eternal purpose and will for my life.

Thank You for choosing me before the foundation of the world that I should be holy, blameless and accepted in Your presence, according to the good pleasure of Your will.

I function in the consciousness
and boldness that I am justified and have peace with You, enjoying an indissoluble oneness with You, to the praise and glory of Your grace.

I declare that all things are mine! I lack nothing, because the Lord is my sufficiency; He makes me lie down in green pasture; He leads me beside the still waters! His divine power has given me all things that pertain to life and godliness. Glory to His Name forever. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 3RD DECEMBER 2019

THEME: AMONG THE FEW LABORERS?

MEMORISE:

But what think ye? A certain man had two sons; and he came to the first, and said, Son, go work to day in my vineyard. He answered and said, I will not: but afterward he repented, and went. Matthew 21:28-29

READ: John 4:34-38

34 Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work.

35 Say not ye, There are yet four months, and then cometh harvest? behold, I say unto you, Lift up your eyes, and look on the fields; for they are white already to harvest.

36 And he that reapeth receiveth wages, and gathereth fruit unto life eternal: that both he that soweth and he that reapeth may rejoice together.

37 And herein is that saying true, One soweth, and another reapeth.

38 I sent you to reap that whereon ye bestowed no labour: other men laboured, and ye are entered into their labours.

in today’s memory verse, Jesus tells the parable of a man searching for faithful laborers in His household, and even among His own children. This is indicative of what God does in every generation: always searching for a faithful servant, someone He can depend on, to deliver His undiluted message to the people. This was why Jesus commissioned seventy of His disciples to preach the good news of the gospel in the surrounding cities, towns and villages He planned to visit (Luke 10:1). He gave these disciples specific instructions that signified the level of discipline, commitments and faithfulness with which He expected them to carry out the assignment. The truth of the matter is, in all generations, God is always in search of a few exceptional ones among His children who are obedient, trustworthy, reliable and dependable. Such committed laborers are usually set apart for special assignments, especially tasks related to soul winning. I pray that you will be found among these few special laborers in this generation in Jesus’ Name. in Luke 10:2, Jesus acknowledged the vastness of the available harvest and the scarcity of laborers to bring in the harvest. The harvest is a reference to the souls that are ready to accept Jesus as their personal Lord and Savior, while the laborers are Christians who are faithfully committed to the task of evangelism or soul-winning. In saying the laborers are few, Jesus is not necessarily talking about the quantity of laborers only; He is also referring to their quality. In other words, the Lord is talking about the scarcity of genuine workmen who are faithfully committed to the task of getting souls into the kingdom.

Jesus specifically gave us the parable of the talents to teach the importance of faithfulness in stewardship (Matthew 25:14-30). All the servants put their talents to profitable use except the servant to whom was entrusted one talent, who went and dug a hole in the ground to hide his lord’s money where it would lie fallow. When their master returned, the servant with one talent was seriously reprimanded. His talent was taken away from him and given as a bonus to someone else. In light of this parable, the Lord expects every one of His children to diligently put their talents and special gifts to profitable use for the advancement of God’s kingdom. We are expected to be committed to God’s work, of which soul-winning is paramount. You will not be named among unprofitable servants in Jesus’ Name. beloved, the greatest rewards and crowns in heaven will go to soul-winners. I therefore plead with you to become a committed soul winner today. As you strive to please God in your stewardship, God will crown all your efforts with success in Jesus’ Name.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please help me to be a faithful servant that is committed to soul-winning in Jesus’s Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Psalm 67-72

Micah 7:8-20

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 15: MUST I GO AND EMPTY HANDED.
1. “Must I go, and empty-handed,”
Thus my dear Redeemer meet?
Not one day of service give Him,
Lay no trophy at His feet?

o Refrain:
“Must I go, and empty-handed?”
Must I meet my Savior so?
Not one soul with which to greet Him,
Must I empty-handed go?

2. Not at death I shrink or falter,
For my Savior saves me now;
But to meet Him empty-handed,
Thought of that now clouds my brow.

3. Oh, the years in sinning wasted,
Could I but recall them now,
I would give them to my Savior,
To His will I’d gladly bow.

4. Oh, ye saints, arouse, be earnest,
Up and work while yet ’tis day;
Ere the night of death o’ertake thee,
Strive for souls while still you may.
*MORNING TEA☕*

*TUESDAY 3 DECEMBER 2019?*

*GROWING THROUGH DIFFICULTY⚓*

*TODAY’S SCRIPTURE?*
These trials will show that your faith is genuine. It is being tested as fire tests and purifies gold…
_*(1 Peter 1:7, NLT)*_

_*1 Peter 1:7 KJV*_
That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire...

*TODAY’S WORD?*
One thing we have to realize is that GOD is not going to deliver us from every difficulty. He is not going to keep us from every challenge. If He did, we would never grow. The Scripture says, “Our faith is tried in the fire of affliction.” When you’re in a tough time, that’s an opportunity for your faith to shine. Anybody can get negative and bitter, blame GOD, or lose their passion. That’s easy. But if you want to pass the test, if you want GOD to take you to a new level, you cannot be a weakling. You have to be a warrior. Dig your heels in and say as the apostle Paul, “I can handle it. I’m ready for it. I’m equal to it. I know GOD is still on the throne. He is fighting my battles, and on the other side of this difficulty is a new level of my destiny!"

*A PRAYER FOR TODAY?*
Father, thank You for refining me and growing my faith. I choose to stand strong in the midst of difficulty. I choose to bless You no matter what my circumstances are. I trust that You are leading and guiding me in paths of righteousness for Your name’s sake in *JESUS*’ name. Amen.
*SEEDS OF DESTINY* -

2019-12-03

TOPIC: *SPIRITUALITY- KEY TO SECURITY*

SCRIPTURE :"He that walketh righteously, and speaketh uprightly; he that despiseth the gain of oppression, that shaketh his hands from holding of bribes, that stoppeth his ears from hearing of blood, and shutteth his eyes from seeing evil; He shall dwell on high: his place of defence shall be the munitions of rocks: bread shall be given him; his waters shall be sure." Isaiah 33:15-16.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY : Your spirituality guarantees the security of your destiny. Whoever tampers with the child of El-Shaddai shall die.

There is an indisputable connection between your spirituality and your security; there is a link between your purity and your safety. The truth is, *'the strength of your spirituality determines the quality of your security'.*

The fact is : the intensity of your spirituality guarantees the security of your destiny. Low spirituality equals low security; high spirituality equals high security.

It is established that we are in the last days characterized by the escalation of satanic activities on the earth in unprecedented dimensions. The devil is on rampage seeking for souls to kill in order to hurry them to hell fire (Mathew 24: 3-10). So, in a season where money and everything else seem to be failing, what do you do?

*Remain in touch with your Maker!*
Nobody knows the product like the Manufacturer; so, *nobody can secure your life and destiny like your Maker. When you are in touch with the one who created you, your destiny is fortified.*

To be in touch with El-Shaddai is to be protected by El-Shaddai; whoever tampers with the child of El-Shaddai shall die.

Beloved, *it is a tragedy to live your life without a solid relationship with the giver of life. Avoid sin like you would a plague; any invitation into iniquity is an invitation unto calamity.* Maintain your purity and spirituality to guarantee your divine security.
Today, I decree upon you the power to conquer every temptation that comes your way. You shall not be wasted, in Jesus’ Name.

REMEMBER THIS : Your spirituality guarantees the security of your destiny. Whoever tampers with the child of El-Shaddai shall die.

*ASSIGNMENT (S):*

*1. Maintain a life of purity for the security of your destiny.*
*2. Keep your spiritual life ablaze by consistent communion or relationship with God in prayer and fasting, the study of the Word and fellowship with the brethren*.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE : "Too Needed to be Waste."

PRAYER : Lord, I ask for Your help to maintain a consistent communion with You and the grace to escape every temptation that comes my way. Deliver me from the restless and reckless activities of the devil in this season Lord, in Jesus’ Name.
DAILY READING : Daniel 11:2 to 35, 1 John 3:7 to 24, Psalm 122:1 to 9, Proverbs 29:1

QUOTE: "When you are in the service of God, you are not inferior to any devil. You become unharassable by witches." Culled from "365 Wisdom Capsules" by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT : Which hand do you use? Right, then you must know this. Nails of the hand which you use most grows faster than the nails of the other hand.

DON'T FORGET TO ATTEND: The *DECEMBER 2019 PRESERVATION & POWER COMMUNION SERVICE tomorrow* with your friends and loved ones for the preservation of your lives and destinies by *5:30pm at the Glory Dome*. God bless you as you come.

PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION : The power to maintain uprightness and remain in preservation is released upon you, in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 3RD DECEMBER, 2019

TOPIC: OH “DAVID” IN ME: WAKE UP NOW!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: (MATTHEW 14:25-31)

In this journey of life, one of the things you can count on is that the enemy of your testimony called FEAR OF DELAY, FEAR OF THE FUTURE, etc, will come and attempt to seize control of your LIFE’S VEHICLE (your heart). From today’s scripture, if fear knocked on the door of Peter’s heart, you can be sure that it will knock on your door too.

Here is what the Holy Ghost is saying to a user of today’s devotional: “DON’T SURRENDER TO FEAR OF ANY KIND! It is your greatest FAITH KILLER!” Over and over, the Bible instructs, “fear not.”

As 2019 is ending, instead of surrendering to fear, SURRENDER YOUR FEARS TO GOD AND LET HIM SWALLOW THEM UP IN VICTORY. SURRENDER YOUR FEARS TO THE WORD OF GOD AND LET THE WORD OF GOD SILENCE THEM!

Goliath was a voice of fear to the children of Israel and that voice took control of their destiny until the little boy David showed up. Oh! Be reminded that there is a “David” in you! There is COURAGE in you! There is a LION and a GIANT in you! It is time to wake it up!

I pray that the little David in you” will rise up as big Rock of Ages, the ONE who never fails, and speak against every voice of fear and failure that has limited you up till now.

Les Brown wrote: “Too many of us are not living our dreams because they are living our FEARS. Did you get that? Stop living your FEARS! Start living your dreams! Get up, trust God and face the future with confidence again. I see your testimony around the corner!

The 2020 ODM and “War Against Haman-15” booklets are out! Give them out as Christmas and New Year gift items. Get your copies from your nearest bookshop now! Give to FAMILY/FRIENDS this month!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of praise as led now.
1. In your own words, pray over today’s word as led now.
2. As 2019 ends, I refuse to LIVE my Fears! I choose to live my dreams! Spirit of fear, I break your hold over my life! You will not derail my journey or steal my joy/testimony in Jesus name.
3. As 2019 is ending, I speak fresh life to my faith now. My faith is waxing stronger and stronger, day by day, in Jesus name.
4. All you demonic HIJACKERS OF DESTINY that have been assigned to me, GO BLIND NOW, in Jesus name.
5. Pray the devotional prayers on pages 7-9 of this booklet.

It takes a year to prepare for the January World Anointing Night; let God use you! People’s testimonies shall provoke your own.
Sow your World Anointing Night seed to:

MANNA MIRACLE MOUNTAIN MINISTRY (JWAN) UBA ACC NO: 1015310823
THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: (GALATIANS 4-6)
LIVING WATER CAC DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Tuesday, December 3, 2019- International Day of Persons with Disabilities

FEAR NOT!
READ: Isaiah 43:1-3

Isaiah 43:1-3 But now thus saith the Lord that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine.

When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

For I am the Lord thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour: I gave Egypt for thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee.

MEMORISE:

No man shall be able to stand before you all the days of your life; as I was with Moses, so I will be with you. I will not leave you nor forsake you (Joshua 1:5)

EXPOSITION

Fear is one of the most popular tools of the archenemy of our souls against us. It can overwhelm one with a thick shadow of darkness, controlling one's movement and decision. God knows there is a tendency in man to be afraid of some certain scary and seemingly impossible situations (after all, that shows we are human, and not God), but God tells us not to entertain fear, because of His presence with us.

God told prophet Isaiah to fear nothing, because He was with him to see him through all the challenges and troubles of life (Isa. 43:2-3).

The same was said to Jeremiah, the young prophet (Jer. 1:8). David's declaration in Psalm 23:4 makes it clear that even in the deadliest parts of the world (the shadow of death), he would fear no evil, because God was with him.

Psalm 46:1-2 also emphatically states that we will not fear, irrespective of whatever poses threat or risk to us, because God is our refuge and strength, Who is ever present with us to rescue us from troubles. A Yoruba adage translates, "If a dog has a formidable backing, it can kill a monkey." The backing therefore boosts the dog's confidence and unleashes the beast in it.

So, it should also be that, once we have God's assurance (backing) for safety, we need not fear, even the devil himself. What is that mission that fear has handicapped you from accomplishing? Pick up the solace that, God is with you, and so, you can conquer whatever hindrance is before you. Fear not, regardless of your disabilities - God is in charge!

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, I banish the spirit of fear from my life, permanently, in Jesus' name.
2. I refuse to be further enslaved by fear, in the name of Jesus.
3. Pray for people living with disabilities, that God should be their ability in all things, and raise people to help them always.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Ezekiel 34:5 - 36:21; 2 Peter 1:13 - 2:12

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM