The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Sunday 1st December
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SUNDAY, 1ST DECEMBER.

DIVINE TRANSFIGURATION

And as he prayed, the fashion of his countenance was altered, and his raiment was white and glistering (Luke 9:29)

Many times, people pray, "O God, let your glory rest upon me." But in the New Testament, that's a wrong prayer. Many pray that way because they admire what happened with Moses in the Old Testament; the glory of God that came upon Him and rested on his countenance. But we have something better than that today, because the Holy Spirit, who is the Spirit of glory, lives in us.

What we have in us is a more excellent glory; a surpassing glory: "For even that which was made glorious had no glory in this respect, by reason of the glory that excelleth.

For if that which is done away was glorious, much more that which remaineth is glorious" (2 Corinthians 3:10-11). Read our theme verse again; it says, "And as he prayed, the fashion of his countenance was altered, and his raiment was white and glistering." It shows what happened to Jesus as He prayed at the Mount of transfiguration:

He was transfigured; there was so much glory radiating from Him that His appearance was altered. But that glory and power was from within.

The same thing happens when we pray. There're two things that we do that get us transfigured and have the glory literally resplendent on our countenance. The more you do them, the more of that transfiguration you'd experience. The first is praying in tongues. The Bible says, "He that speaketh in an unknown tongue edifieth himself..." (1 Corinthians 14:4); you're charged, edified and built up, like you build the power of a battery, which means your light glows. Hallelujah!

Jude 1:20 says, "But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost." This must be the type of prayer that Jesus prayed, that in the spirit, they could see a transfiguration. Secondly, every time you pray the Word, it happens to you too. Yes, you're transfigured from glory to glory.

The more accurately the Word of God comes through your spirit in prayer the more you glow in the spirit. This will help you understand why you should pray all the time. When you pray, you're transfigured, and the more you stay in that glory, the more you carry its effect along with you. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for your Word that has come to my spirit today; as I speak in tongues even now, I'm transformed in every area of my life, from glory to glory, and the light of your Word shines forth brightly in me, in Jesus' Name Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Matthew 17:1-2; Acts 6:15; Exodus 34:29
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 John 2:15; 1 John 3:1-10; Ezekiel 45-46

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 16:23-33; 2 Chronicles 3-4

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

1ST DECEMBER.

I affirm that I am not of this world! I am from the government of heaven; I am full of life, wealth and riches are in my house.

I am mightily blessed by Lord! There’s no accident in my path, for my way is paved by the Spirit of God. I am living in the morning of my life, and function in the rest of the Lord. I do not fail because failure is not consistent with my nature.

I am connected to an endless stream of prosperity,
abundance, riches, and glory. I will never be broke; never will I be poor, for I have an inestimable and inexhaustible inheritance in Christ Jesus.

Even now, the Father has made all grace (every favor and earthly blessings) come to me in abundance, so that I may always and under all circumstances and whatever the need be self-sufficient [possessing enough to require no aid or support and furnished in abundance for every good
work and charitable donation].

I am on top and I win every everywhere. The anointing of God’s Spirit is at work in me; therefore, if I ever get involved, it has no choice but to spread! None of the businesses, ideas, dreams that are connected to me, is permitted to die or remain small.

So mightily grew every business, ideas, and dreams that are connected to me, and it is prevailing and changing lives around the nations of the world. Glory to God!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY 1ST DECEMBER 2019.

THEME:: HOW A CHRISTIAN SHOULD BE DRESSED

MEMORISE:
And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness Ephesians 4:24

*READ*: Colossians 3:5-12 (KJV)

5 Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry:

6 For which things' sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience:

7 In the which ye also walked some time, when ye lived in them.

8 But now ye also put off all these; anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy communication out of your mouth.

9 Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds;

10 And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him:

11 Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all.

12 Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering;

The term ‘put on’ in today’s memory verse is an instruction that is widely used in the Bible to mean ‘be dressed up’.

God’s word commands all obedient children of God to be dressed up in certain ways spiritually and physically ( Ephesians 6:11, 1st Peter 3:3 ).

Modestly and purity are the hallmarks of our cultural heritage as Christians, we are to protect this heritage in this world of sin and godlessness.

Therefore, children of God are to ensure that modesty and purity are reflected in their physical appearance and spiritual lives.

I strongly believe that a person is usually addressed the way he or she is dressed. Moses was mistaken for an Egyptian because of the way he was dressed ( Exodus 2:19-21). If you dress like a prostitute, you will be addressed as a prostitute ( Proverbs 7:10 ).

If you dress like a hoodlum, you will be taken for one.

Some good Christians choose to dress in ways that do not align with modesty and purity, and when others advise them to change their ways, they argue that a person’s preferred manner of dressing cannot in any way nullify their status as born again Christians.

The truth of the matter is, it is one thing to be born again and another thing to submit to the authority of God through total obedience to His commandments. 1st John 2:3-4 says:

“And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments. He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.”

The hallmark of a Christian is total compliance with God’s word.

Many unbelievers are contending with God intentionally by refusing to accept Jesus as their Lord and Saviour, but some Christians are unintentionally contending with God out of sheer ignorance.

Those who claim to be born again Christians but are yet living in apparent disobedience of God’s word are in effect resisting or contending with Him. Romans 13:2 says:

“Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.”

It is foolish for anyone to contend with the Almighty God ( Isaiah 45:9 ), as this an exercise in futility that is bound to end in failure, disappointment and eternal regret.

I pray that you will yield to the voice of the Holy Spirit today as He speaks to you on the need to change your mode of dressing to comply with God’s standard in Jesus’ Name.

ACTION POINT:
Always judge your motive and ask the opinion of the Holy Spirit before choosing what to wear.

AUTHOR: Pastor E.A. Adeboye , the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God , one of the largest evangelical
Churches in the world and also the President of Christ the Redeemer's Ministries .

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR; Psalm 57-63, Micah 5:7-6:8,

HYMN 5: LET OTHERS SEE JESUS IN YOU

1. While passing thro’ this world of sin,
And others your life shall view,
Be clean and pure without, within,
Let others see Jesus in you.
Let others see Jesus in you ,.....

Let others see Jesus in you,.....
Keep telling the story, be faithful and true,

2. Your life’s a book before their eyes,
They’re reading it thro’ and thro’;
Say, does it point them to the skies,
Do others see Jesus in you?

3. What joy ’twill be at set of sun,
In mansions beyond the blue,
To find some souls that you have won;

4. Then live for Christ both day and night,
Be faithful, be brave and true,
And lead the lost to life and light;
SEEDS OF DESTINY

DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

SUNDAY, 01/12/2019

TOPIC: YOU ARE TOO NEEDED TO BE WASTED

SCRIPTURE: For I, saith the LORD, will be unto her a wall of fire round about, and will be the glory in the midst of her.Zechariah2:5

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: If you were not needed, you would not have been created; and since you were needed and created, you cannot be wasted.

I welcome you to the last month of the year 2019. It is a month where you shall experience the preservation power of God like never before. And today being our Blessing Sunday, I decree that you are blessed indeed.

This month of December shall not cause you pain and disaster but you shall remember it for gain and for good, in Jesus’ Name.

Now, our anchor Scripture has established that God is interested in the preservation of His children (Zechariah 2:5). And the truth is, God’s children have been created to fulfill the purpose of God on earth (Jeremiah 1:5c). This is why they cannot be wasted before their time. For as long as God created you to fulfill His agenda on the earth, you are too needed to be wasted.

Understand this: if you were not needed on earth, you would not have been created; and since you were needed and have been created, you cannot be wasted before your time.

Daniel was thrown into the lion’s den (Daniel 6:16-23) but he could not be eaten up by the lions because he was too needed to be wasted. In the same manner, Paul the Apostle couldn’t die in the storm where there was a shipwreck because he was too needed to be wasted (Acts 27:27-28:5).

Beloved, your usefulness is the foundation for your preservation.

Today, I prophesy to you, it does not matter the viper they have sent against you, you shall not be hurt because you are too needed to be wasted by any devil. In this ‘EMBER’ month, no devil is permitted to cut your life short in Jesus’ Name.

REMEMBER THIS: If you were not needed, you would not have been created; and since you were needed and created, you cannot be wasted.

ASSIGNMENT (S):

1. Locate what God has created you on earth to fulfill; in doing it is your preservation.
2. Live with the mentality that you are too needed on earth to be wasted. Think it, talk it, behave it and live it.
For Further Understanding, Get This Message: Too Needed to be Wasted.

PRAYER: Lord, I connect with Your preservation agenda for my life; deliver me in this season from every orchestration of the enemy against my life or the lives of my loved ones, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY READINGBig Grinaniel 8:1 to 27, 1 John 2:1 to 17, Psalm 120:1 to 7, Proverbs 28:25 to 26

QUOTE: The closer you get to God, the more secured your life will be. The farther you move away from God, the more vulnerable your life and destiny will be. Culled from “15 Kingdom strategies for Survival’ by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: Rats’ tails help them to balance, communicate and regulate their body temperature.
PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION: Your preservation from the forces of the enemy is established, in Jesus’ Name
OUR DAILY MANNA

DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPION_

DATE: SUNDAY 1ST DECEMBER, 2019

TOPIC: THE U.S NAVY: STARTING SMALL; ENDING BIG!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: (JOHN 14:27-31)

Months ago, on October 13th, 2018 to be precise, the American Navy which is undoubtedly the best navy worldwide celebrated its 243rd birthday. But 243 years ago when they began, they had only two ships!
Wow! The great country America could only afford two ships for its navy? Yes! Hear Robert. H. Schuller: “IT IS NOT WHERE YOU START, IT’S WHERE YOU FINISH THAT COUNTS.”

But today the story is no more the same because they can now boast of countless ships which are scattered all over the world and they even donate ships to other countries. Oh! They began small but today they are the greatest! That is how your life should be. God’s plan is that your life and ministry should move forward and not backwards.

Job 8:7 says: “Though thy beginning was small, yet thy latter end should greatly increase.” That means you are permitted to start small but end great! John Mason opined: “Most people fail because they cannot join the beginning and the end.”

Oh! Where you are in your business, career, job, marriage and finances should not be your final bus-stop and you must NEVER COMPARE YOURSELF TO OTHERS! You must see the end before it becomes a reality.

It doesn’t matter where you are NOW or what your beginning looked like, “YOUR END SHALL GREATLY INCREASE and BE GLORIOUS!”

Be patient! As 2019 ends, don’t condemn yourself because certain things you want from God have not come yet. GOD IS CERTAINLY WORKING BEHIND THE SCENES FOR YOUR GLORY AND GREATNESS!

The world is about 7.8 billion people and still counting, but no two destinies are the same and no fingerprint is the same. So don’t blame yourself for where you are. Don’t blame yourself for your marital, financial, business, career and ministry status.

Don’t blame yourself and don’t bow your head to shame and failure! Get up and take your life and destiny by force because I hear the great sound of abundance of GRACE OVERFLOW! I prophesy: Where you are today shall not be your last bus-stop.

You will grow from GRACE to GRACE and from GLORY to GLORY! Ah! You have seen the last month of this year! I prophesy: “You will grow to the North, South, East and the West!” Your best days are still ahead!

The 2020 ODM and “War Against Haman-15” booklets are out! Give them out as Christmas and New Year gift items. Get your copies from your nearest bookshop now! Give to FAMILY FRIENDS this month!

PRAYER POINTS:

Take any song of praise now for victory!
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Thank GOD FOR LORD, my life is moving forward; I SHALL INCREASE GREATLY in Jesus name.
3. O God, I must end well in this 2019. Any plan meant to frustrate me, scatter now by fire. Pray in Tongues seriously now.
4. LORD, I loose spiritual increase, financial, career, marital and business increase now in Jesus name.
5. Pray about this last month and the remaining days of 2019.
6. Pray now about anything affecting your peace.
THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: (GALATIANS 1-3)

BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E KWAKPOVWE
*CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL*

*Sunday, December 1, 2019.*

*WORLD AIDS DAY*

*WHEN THE MIGHTY FALLS*
*Read Judges 16:21-25*

*MEMORISE*

*Then Samson said, “Let me die with the Philistines!” And he pushed with all his might, and the temple fell on the lords and all the people who were in it. So the dead that he killed at his death were more than he had killed in his life (Judges 16:30)*

*EXPOSITION*

Someone said, “We may not know a man enough, until he is honoured with power”. That was the case of Samson and many children of God who fall into ditches, and are soon forgotten. God’s power so much rested upon Samson for a purpose – deliverance of His people who were suffering in the hands of the Philistines.

His call was surely by divine grace, for he was a gift to his parents, and Israel, just for that course. Did he live up to divine expectations?

Yes, Samson did some great exploits (Jdg. 15:4, 5; 15-17; 16:1-3). His fame went everywhere such that great kings trembled for fear of him. Nevertheless, power can cause pride, disobedience, failure, etc. He who abandons God, will also be abandoned by Him (2 Tim. 2:12).

*The mouth of an immoral woman is a deep pit; He who is abhorred by the Lord will fall there* (Prov. 22:14). No sooner had he forgotten God’s ordinances for his life than he began to fall. What killed Samson was sexual sin, which has been the major cause of HIV and AIDS in the world, today.

It has been observed, “Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely”. If you break the hedge, snake will definitely, bite you (Eccl. 10:8). Power can make one jettison every good idea and counsel, for a disastrous selfish one. In our ways and conduct, God must be honoured.

Hope you have not begun to say, “A whole me”? Have you left God and are already being reproached? You can retrace your steps back to Him, today. Do not delay any more, if you don’t want to be like Samson. Though, he rose again, he destroyed himself. That will not be your position, in Jesus’ name.

*PRAYER POINTS*

1. Lord forgive my disobedience, pride, arrogance, etc.
2. Lord, deliver our youths from the pangs of I know it all.
3. Father, help Your ministers who are currently making wave for You, to avoid the dangers inherent in pride and self-glory.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Ezekiel 29:9 – 32:6; 1 Peter 4:4 – 5:5*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM