The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BEAUTY CONTEST FINALIST ANNOUNCES THAT HE IS ACTUALLY A MAN
BEAUTY CONTEST IN CRISIS AS FINALIST ANNOUNCES THAT HE IS ACTUALLY A MAN WHO WANTED TO PROVE THAT HE IS BETTER AT MAKE-UP THAN MOST WOMEN
[Image: beauty%2Bcontest%2Bfinalist.jpg]
A beauty contest was thrown into chaos after one finalist revealed that he is not a woman.  He decided to go into the contest after betting with his friends that he is better at natural make-up than most women. He then announced to them that they all; The organizers, the whole country and those who vited for him to get to The Finals have been conned. He said that he was making a point about beauty, saying that individuality and looking natural is more important. He confessed that he was a man when he felt that he had gone too far with his prank
Ilay Dyagilev, 22, fooled organisers by posing as Alina Alieva, beating 4,000 applicants to the last stage of the competition.
He said: ‘My friends and I, we had a debate on beauty, and I decided to take part in the pageant. I’ve always been a champion of natural beauty. ‘You can see that many young women look identical, the same make-up, the same style – and they believe that they are beautiful if they follow trends. I
don’t think so.’ But he decided to tell the organisers of Miss Virtual Kazakhstan that they had been conned, as had online voters from all over the country. ‘I came through to the finale and decided to expose the identity of Arina Alieva when I realised it had gone too far. ‘At the very beginning there were around 4,000 applications from across Kazakhstan, but I got to the final,’ he said.
[Image: make%2Bup%2Bphoto%2Bof%2Bbeauty%2Bcontes...nalist.jpg]
The organisers said they were ‘shocked’ by the revelation of the man from Almaty. Ilay’s confession led to him being removed from the finalists and replaced by Aikerim Temirkhanova, 18. She has scored 1975 votes in the semi final compared with 2012 for the fake Arina Alieva. 
[Image: man%2Bin%2Bbeauty%2Bcontest.jpg]
The imposter came through a semi-final which whittled the numbers down from 142 to 16. In neighbouring Russia last year, male student Andrey Nagorny, 20, posed as a lingerie model and won a contest. The ‘striking brunette’ used his girlfriend’s lingerie and makeup and called himself Ms Avacado. After the organisers discovered the truth in the contest on the Pacific island of Sakhalin, he was stripped of the title and prize.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Zimbabwe’s Miss Albino beauty pageant, winner gets $85 Gimbiya 0 2,411 03-18-2018, 10:56 AM
Last Post: Gimbiya
  Brazil’s most dangerous female criminals hold beauty pageant Gimbiya 0 2,347 11-25-2017, 03:47 PM
  FIRST EVER MISS WHEELCHAIR WORLD BEAUTY PEAGEANT Gimbiya 0 2,413 10-09-2017, 10:58 AM