The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Saturday 30th November
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SATURDAY, 30TH NOVEMBER.

DON’T GO IN THEIR DIRECTION

And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God (Romans 12:2).

Our opening verse is a strong admonition for us to distinguish ourselves as God’s people and live an excellent life. Don’t live like the rest of the world; follow Christ.

There’re people who inherit bondage and darkness; they’re going to go in the same direction as their natural parents, towing the same line of anger. But if you’re born again, never allow such in your life. Tell yourself, “I’m a new creature in Christ; anger has no place in me.”

If as a Christian, you find that people say you took after your grandfather in certain uncomplimentary behaviours, don’t just shove it aside. Consciously use the Word of God to culture and reprogramme yourself.

Remember, in Matthew 23:30, the people said they’d never be like their fathers who did wicked things; but Jesus said to them, “Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city” (Matthew 23:34).

They didn’t believe the words of Jesus, but they did exactly the same thing their fathers did. But thanks be unto God! Through the Word of God, our minds can be transformed to go in the way of Christ; the right direction only.

Stay focused on the Word. You have a responsibility now that you’re born again to make sure your life is as the Word says. Let the Word have dominion over your mind, your spirit, your thoughts, and over your opinions.

PRAYER

Dear Father, thank you for the transforming power of your Word. Your Word has gained the ascendancy in my life, and as I meditate therein, I’m transformed into the image of the Christ, living the glorious life of righteousness that you’ve ordained for me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

2 Corinthians 5:17; Colossians 3:9-10 NLT
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:

1 John 1-2:1-14 Ezekiel 43-44
2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 16:12-22 2 Chronicles 1-2

#TALKINGSESSION

30TH NOVEMBER.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Father, Yours is the greatness, the power, the glory, the majesty, and the splendour, for everything in heaven and earth is Yours.

Your blessing brings wealth, with no painful toil for it; therefore, I refuse to struggle in life, because I am in Your rest. I am prosperous and successful in every good work. Hallelujah!

What a place I have in Christ, and what joy fills my soul to know that You’ve blessed me with all I require for life and godliness! Mine is a heritage of blessings, and a life of supernatural increase, prosperity and glory in Christ Jesus.

Thank You for Your grace at work in me to bless and lift others. I am the seed of Abraham and an heir according to the promise.

I belong to the wealthiest and most sublime family there is, and I walk in blessings untold.

I am empowered to prosper, and positioned to be fruitful and productive, glorifying God with my life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE : 30th NOVEMBER 2019

THEME : MORE THAN ENOUGH ROOM FOR ALL

Memorise:

And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God. Revelation 21:10

Read: Revelation 21-10-27(KJV)

10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,

11 Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal;

12 And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:

13 On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates.

14 And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

15 And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city, and the gates thereof, and the wall thereof.

16 And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal.

17 And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel.

18 And the building of the wall of it was of jasper: and the city was pure gold, like unto clear glass.

19 And the foundations of the wall of the city were garnished with all manner of precious stones. The first foundation was jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, a chalcedony; the fourth, an emerald;

20 The fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; the seventh, chrysolyte; the eighth, beryl; the ninth, a topaz; the tenth, a chrysoprasus; the eleventh, a jacinth; the twelfth, an amethyst.

21 And the twelve gates were twelve pearls: every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass.

22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.

23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.

24 And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.

25 And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.
26 And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it.

27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

MESSSAGE

Some wonder how big heaven is for it to accommodate all the people who have existed since the beginning of creation.

The curiosity of such people be appreciated and their questions should be answered by pointing out the mightiness of the Omnipotent God and His capacity to do all things in John 14:1-3, the One who framed the worlds, said:

“Let not your heat be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.”

Considering that what the Almighty God did within six days in Genesis chapter 1 has been more than enough to sustain life on earth for so long, despite the population explosion of man and animals over time, how much more will what Jesus Christ has been preparing for over two thousand years be able to sustain all those who qualify to be there? Definitely, you don’t need to be a mathematician or quantity surveyor to logically conclude that an estate that has taken over two thousand years to build would be very magnificent.

In Revelation 21:10, this estate is referred to as “that great city”. If the Almighty God, who is greater that the greatest, says that something is great, the greatness of that thing must definitely be unimaginable. No wonder Isaiah 64:4 says:

“For since the beginning of the world men have not heard, nor perceived by the ear, neither hath the eye seen, O God, beside thee, what he hath prepared for him that waiteth for him.”

Beloved, based on God’s word, I want to assure you that even if the whole world turns to Christ today, there still will be more than enough mansions for each and every one in “that great city”. Let us therefore intensify efforts toward fulfilling our assignment of winning souls. The Lord has assured us that the harvest is ripe, so let us reach out to the millions of souls still heading for hell, redirecting them to the path of righteousness and to the kingdom we are patiently waiting for. With the help of the Holy Spirit, we will depopulate hell and populate heaven to the glory of our God and Father. God bless you all as you take this assignment very seriously.

Action Point ;

Go out with determination to preach the gospel, assuring as many as would listen that there is enough room for everyone in our Father’s house.

Bible in one year: Psalm 51-56, Micah 4:6-5:6,

AUTHOR : PASTOR E . A ADEBOYE

HYMN 15: MUST I GO AND EMPTY HANDED.
1. “Must I go, and empty-handed,”
Thus my dear Redeemer meet?
Not one day of service give Him,
Lay no trophy at His feet?

o Refrain:
“Must I go, and empty-handed?”
Must I meet my Savior so?
Not one soul with which to greet Him,
Must I empty-handed go?

2. Not at death I shrink or falter,
For my Savior saves me now;
But to meet Him empty-handed,
Thought of that now clouds my brow.

3. Oh, the years in sinning wasted,
Could I but recall them now,
I would give them to my Savior,
To His will I’d gladly bow.

4. Oh, ye saints, arouse, be earnest,
Up and work while yet ’tis day;
Ere the night of death o’ertake thee,
Strive for souls while still you may.
SEEDS OF DESTINY*

30 November, 2019

*BEING DIFFERENT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE*

SCRIPTURE : "Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you". 2 Corinthians 6:17.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY : You cannot make a difference until you are different
To be different is to be distinct in quality and nature from the rest.

It has been confirmed that, you cannot make a difference until you are different. And *until your nature is different your future can never be different.*

As believers in Christ we are called to be different from the rest of the people of the world. The believer is to be markedly different from the unbeliever as light is from darkness. But amazingly, it is now difficult to differentiate a believer from an unbeliever especially in conduct.

The same way an unbeliever cheats in an example, for example, some 'Christians' would also cheat. I have heard that most people would prefer to do business with an unbeliever (even someone from the other religion) than to do business with some Christians. What an upside down arrangement!

One day, I was in an aircraft and a man who sat next to me was making a phone call and he said; 'O yes, I'm speaking to you from Lagos now' meanwhile we were at the Abuja airport! I was so amazed! The unfortunate thing is that Christians are doing the same thing, lying up and down.

The question is, what kind of salvation did you receive that didn't change your character when you 'gave' your life to Him?

Beloved, *that it is popular does not make it proper.* That the whole world is doing it does not make it right either. The standard of God remains sure.
Please *be different in order to have a different destiny in this sinking world.*

You shall make it, in Jesus' Name.

REMEMBER THIS : "You cannot make a difference until you are different."

*ASSIGNMENT (S):*

*1. Ensure that you make the word of God your standard not man.*
*2. Determine to be clearly different in character from unbelievers or lukewarm Christians.*

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE : "The Essence of Christianity."

PRAYER : Lord, I ask for forgiveness in any area I conformed to the world�s system or compromised the Kingdom principles in time past. I make demands for Your Grace to be clearly different from the world. Help me to come out clearly for You Lord, in Jesus' Name.

DAILY READING : Daniel 7:1 to 28, 1 John 1:1 to10, Psalm 119:153 to 176, Proverbs 28:23 to 24.
QUOTE: "To flow with the crowd is to be lost in the crowd." Culled from '30 Secrets to the Top' by Dr Paul Enenche.

DON'T FORGET TO ATTEND: The December 2019 Blessing Sunday Services tomorrow by 6:00am, 8:00am & 9:00am at the Glory Dome. Invite your friends and loved ones. God bless you as you come.

AMAZING FACT : To grow 1 centimeter nail takes 100 days (approximately) and to completely renew, they need 4 to 6 months.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD : The grace to be different in order to make a difference is released upon you in Jesus' Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 3OTH NOVEMBER, 2019

TOPIC: HAMAN MUST CARRY HIS LOAD!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: ESTHER 3:1-15

Be reminded that a while ago, a man came to the Lagos Manna Mountain to be prayed for because his manhood (sex organ) was no more functioning.

According to his story, he was in a beer parlour many years ago where he met a drunkard. Since he noticed that the man was in a drunken stupor, he decided to steal the man’s money from his pocket, thinking that it would go unnoticed.

When the man’s eyes became clear (sugar level restored), he discovered that his money was missing. Upon enquiry about it from those at the bar, he became even more of a laughing stock, with people calling him “A CRANKY OLD MAN.”
In a fit of anger, he opened his mouth and declared that the manhood of the person who stole his money would no more function.

The one who stole the money dismissed the curse as just the silly joke of a drunkard! He eventually left the place and later discovered that his “John Thomas” (manhood) had “died.” All efforts to trace the drunkard failed since it had all happened in a beer parlour!

So, he ran to God and obtained deliverance from the HOLY GHOST at the Manna Mountain, Lagos. What happened to him? He was a victim of SATANIC PUNISHMENT! A man who was carrying an evil occultic power, though a drunkard, had cursed him!
Ah! Do you know that some people are MOBILE EVIL ALTARS AND SPIRITUALISTS?

They can decide to PUNISH you anytime you offend them and that old drunkard was a MOBILE EVIL ALTAR who DECREED a PUNISHMENT which was carried out by satanic angels and policemen. When Haman signed the decree to PUNISH MORDECAI, it was SATANIC PUNISHMENT in action! A PUNISHMENT out of ENVY was prescribed and signed against all the Jews!

Just as that decree was RETURNED TO SENDER, so shall your story be as 2019 ends

Every HAMAN that has decided to PUNISH you will end up in utter shame because they will carry their load by force! This is one of the reasons for the ANOINTING SERVICE of this weekend! Your freedom has come in Jesus name!

Today is the November Lagos (Lekki) anointing service. Theme: “SATANIC PUNISHMENT MUST END” Time: 8am.

PRAYER POINTS: Higher Ground…
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. When Haman expired, the satanic punishment meant for Mordecai and the Jews by him also expired. Lord, let every Haman that wants to mock my life with satanic punishments expire now by fire, expire now by fire, expire NOW by fire in Jesus name (Pray it seriously).
3. O satanic punishments: your owner “Haman” has expired; now follow suit by fire! Carry your own load in Jesus name.
4. Pray about today seriously now. See pages 7-9 prayers.
Stay with God! Walk with God! Move at His pace! Even when the storms seems to rage, don’t panic! Get a word from God before any action! Never move until He moves! Never rest until He rests! Let your hands be in His hands! You will excel! Give this ODM as a gift!

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: (2 CORINTHIANS 10-13)
BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE
The Living WATER - C.A.C Daily Devotional Guide

CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {July ~ Dec., 2019}
DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Saturday, November 30, 2019

- International Computer Security Day
TOPIC: WHERE IS YOUR FOCUS?

Read Exodus 3:1-12

1. Now Moses kept the flock of Jethro his father in law, the priest of Midian: and he led the flock to the backside of the desert, and came to the mountain of God, even to Horeb.
2. And the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush: and he looked, and, behold, the bush burned with fire, and the bush was not consumed.
3. And Moses said, I will now turn aside, and see this great sight, why the bush is not burnt.
4. And when the Lord saw that he turned aside to see, God called unto him out of the midst of the bush, and said, Moses, Moses. And he said, Here am I.
5. And he said, Draw not nigh hither: put off thy shoes from off thy feet, for the place whereon thou standest is holy ground.
6. Moreover he said, I am the God of thy father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob. And Moses hid his face; for he was afraid to look upon God.
7. And the Lord said, I have surely seen the affliction of my people which are in Egypt, and have heard their cry by reason of their taskmasters; for I know their sorrows;
8. And I am come down to deliver them out of the hand of the Egyptians, and to bring them up out of that land unto a good land and a large, unto a land flowing with milk and honey; unto the place of the Canaanites, and the Hittites, and the Amorites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites.
9. Now therefore, behold, the cry of the children of Israel is come unto me: and I have also seen the oppression wherewith the Egyptians oppress them.
10. Come now therefore, and I will send thee unto Pharaoh, that thou mayest bring forth my people the children of Israel out of Egypt.
11. And Moses said unto God, Who am I, that I should go unto Pharaoh, and that I should bring forth the children of Israel out of Egypt?
12. And he said, Certainly I will be with thee; and this shall be a token unto thee, that I have sent thee: When thou hast brought forth the people out of Egypt, ye shall serve God upon this mountain.

MEMORISE: Looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God (Hebrews 12:2)

EXPOSITION

A major factor in effective computer work is concentration/focus. The more focussed on the right thing, shoving aside the irrelevances, the better your job is. This has spiritual implications.
Moses was directed by God to lead the Israelites out of captivity. He had several misgivings and excuses, but God chose to use him, all the same. Getting the Israelites to believe that God had sent him was his first challenge. Rather than jump for joy at the hope, slaves needed a demonstration of God's power to convince them. Convincing Pharaoh to release his source of free labour was another matter. Looking to God for help, he led the Israelites out, following a miraculous intervention.

On his own, He was not the best option to lead the captive slaves out to freedom. He was neither eloquent nor confident, but he looked up to the One who had chosen him for the grace to fulfil his duties.

The awareness of the presence of God helped him to do what he ordinarily would have been unable to do. At every point, as he led the Israelites on their journey to the Promised Land, he sought God for direction, and followed the given instructions.

The first and only time he shifted his face and looked at the rebellion of the people, he disobeyed divine instruction and lost his ticket to the Promised Land.
Who are your eyes focused on?

Are you still looking at the Master, or have you been distracted by circumstances? Paying attention to the circumstances around you can propel you into making costly mistakes. Focusing on the Master ensures effective performance. Look unto Him who is the Author and Perfecter of your faith.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, grant us the Spirit of wisdom and revelation in Your knowledge concerning Your vision for us.
2. Lord Jesus, let me focus on You alone for directive and leading.
3. Lord, deliver our Church leaders from worldly distractions and set their attention towards heaven alone.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Ezekiel 27:8 - 29:8; 1 Peter 3:5 - 4:3
Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE
Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM