The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Friday 29th November
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

FRIDAY, 29TH NOVEMBER.

IT’S GOING TO BE A GREAT PARTY

And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God (Revelation 19:9).

Often, when a sinner is led to Christ, some say there’s a great party in heaven, because of what Jesus said in Luke 15:10: “…there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth.” Even though the Bible doesn’t quite say there’s a party in heaven when a sinner comes to Christ, it does talk about a great party in heaven that we’re all going to be a part of; it’s the Marriage Supper of the Lamb.

We’re going for a party in heaven. Don’t you like that? And it’s going to be the party of all parties! So, all those who think heaven will be a boring place are misguided; they’re not thinking right. Read the Bible!

Papa God is organising a big party and we’re coming from every generation for the massive celebration. We’re not going to heaven, panting and saying, “Thank God; we barely made it!” No; we’re going to be “high-fiving” ourselves, excited in ways words can’t describe as we’re celebrated by the Father and the holy angels.

It’s the reason we’re preaching and teaching God’s Word all around the world, so many more can be reached and brought in for this great jamboree in God’s presence; a shindig of praise, worship and adoration.

Read it in the prophetic words of John in Revelation 19:6: “And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.” Glory to God!

Are you getting ready for the party? Our work and labour of love aren’t in vain; whatever you’re doing for the Lord, keep at it. Put your whole life into it, because we’re going to be rewarded and crowned.

Everything you do or sacrifice for the sake of the Gospel is being recorded, and on that day, besides the blessings you’ve received and enjoyed on earth, He’ll say to you, “...Well done, thou good and faithful servant...” (Matthew 25:21).

PRAYER

Dear Lord, thank you for the privilege to be a custodian of the Gospel and to participate in the ministry of reconciliation. Thank you for the reassurance that my work and labour of love aren’t in vain. My commitment to the Gospel and its spread around the world remain unabated, as I earnestly look forward to the soon return of Christ, the eternal King of glory. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY

Revelation 19:6-7; Colossians 3:23-24 NIV; Malachi 3:16-18
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
2 Peter 3 Ezekiel 41-42

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 16:1-11 1 Chronicles 29

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

29TH NOVEMBER.

I affirm that the Word of God has beautified my life. Through the Word, I've been granted a supernatural advantage in life. I’ve been divinely enabled to walk in righteousness, prosperity, health, success, and victory.

I am empowered and I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. I have direction and purpose for life. I function in the high levels of glory, for I've been raised to sit together with Christ. I am attuned to the Word, and I know I would never walk in confusion.

I am graced and powered by the Holy Spirit; therefore, I am reigning in life; in my health, finances, job, and in every area of my life. The glory of God is manifested in me and I walk in the victory and dominion of the Spirit.

I manifest success, glory, and excellence, by the power of God’s Spirit. I walk day after day by the light of God’s Word.

I am not moved by the natural circumstances that exist in the world. God’s Word is the light by which I operate in everything that concerns me. I am aware of God’s bountiful provisions for me, and I am enjoying them because I see by the greater light of His Word.

I am backed by God to rule and dominate my world with His Word. The Word of faith is in my heart and my mouth; as I speak it forth, it produces the desired result.

I am obtaining promises, producing righteousness everywhere I go and effecting great changes by the Word of God through faith. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY 29TH NOVEMBER 2019

THEME: NOT TO BE TAKEN FOR GRANTED.

MEMORISE:

But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. John 4:23

READ: John 4:21-24

21 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father.

22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.

23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.

24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

Worship is beautiful act. Personally, I really love to worship God. The true act of worship is expressed when you bow down before a person in total surrender or in form of adoration. Satan knows this, which is why he told Jesus to bow down to worship him (Matthew 4:8-9). In the spirit realm, the act of worship is high priority. This is why I sometimes wonder why people think the time of worship in a church service is the right time for them to walk around to greet people. Some people purposely get to church after the worship session, while some church workers use that time to “put some things in place”. These are all wrong attitudes to worship. I remember one time when I entered a service during the worship session and all the people, I passed bowed to greet me. When I got the microphone, I asked them how they knew that I was passing by if they were truly worshipping God, and I warned them that no one should ever suspend their worship of God in order to greet me again. The time of worship is the most important time in any service.

Our heavenly Father is the Almighty God. He created the heavens and the earth, but He has no creator. He has done so many wonderous things that man can at best only imagine (Psalm 72:18). He can kill and also raise the dead (1 Samuel 2:6). He can change the life of a poor man within minutes (1 Samuel 2:8). He stretches the heavens out as a curtain and spreads them out as a tent to dwell in Isaiah 40:22). Speaking of this great God, Exodus 15:8 says:

“ And with the blast of thy nostrils the waters were gathered together, the floods stood upright as an heap, and the depths were congealed in the heart of the sea.”

Doesn’t He therefore deserve to be worshipped with almost respect? When the president of a country steps into a gathering, all attention is on him; why then is our attention elsewhere when the King of Kings is being worshipped? Please don’t take God for granted. If your boss is talking to you and your phone rings, you will immediately end the call, but when we are in the presence of God, we dishonor Him by answering and even making phone calls. Many people often wonder why they attend the same worship service as some other people, and those people get their miracles but they get nothing. Perhaps it is because they do not honor God during the service. God clearly said in 1 Samuel 2:30b:

“Be it far from me; for them that honour me I will honour, and they that despise me shall be lightly esteemed.”

From today, honor God by worshipping Him with all of your being at all times.

PRAYER POINT:
Father, I am sorry for every time I took You for granted, please grant me grace never to take You for granted again.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Psalm 45-50

Micah 3:1-4:5

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 14: LET US WITH A GLADSOME MIND.
Let us, with a gladsome mind,
Praise the Lord, for He is kind.
For His mercies shall endure,
Ever faithful, ever sure.

Let us blaze His Name abroad
for of gods He is the God:

He with all-commanding might
Filled the new-made world with light.

He His chosen race did bless
In the wasteful wilderness:

He hath with a pious eye,
look upon our, misery:

Let us therefore warble forth,
His high majesty and worth
*SEEDS OF DESTINY*

*ADMISSION INTO HIS PRESENCE *

29 November, 2019

Any believer who is bankrupt of the Presence of God is in a state of emergency.

SCRIPTURE: �so that you will be blameless and holy in the presence of our God and Father when our Lord Jesus comes with all his holy ones 1 Thessalonians 3:13b.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Any believer who is bankrupt of the Presence of God is in a state of emergency.

It has been confirmed that the Presence of God is the most valuable asset of man in life. The Presence of God is an asset of unquantifiable worth in the life of a Christian.

The Presence of God is that stamp of Divinity on a Christian that confirms that he/she is associated with God. This is why any believer who is bankrupt of the Presence of God is in a state of emergency. As a matter of fact, the Presence of God is the �Person� of God.

That is, gaining admission into the Presence of God is gaining admission into God.

The critical thing is, the primary requirement for securing an admission into the Presence of God is living a blameless or holy life. (Psalms 24:3-6). A life of crookedness can never access His Presence; a life of bitterness, fraud, cheating, lying, immorality, adultery, envy, jealousy, etc. cannot be admitted into God�s Presence. Never allow sin deny you admission into God�s Presence.

Beloved, it does not matter what you lack, never lack the Presence of God. If you have the Presence of God you have everything.

Today, I prophesy the impartation of the overwhelming Presence of God upon your life. The last time you lost touch of God�s Presence shall be the last forever, in Jesus� Name.

REMEMBER THIS: Any believer who is bankrupt of the Presence of God is in a state of emergency
ASSIGNMENT (S):

1. Do away with any lifestyle that can jeopardize your stand with God. Never sleep with guilt in your heart
2. Crave for God�s Presence above anything else
3. Consistently check your spirit to be sure the Presence of God is still with you
For Further Understanding, Get This Message: What Garment are you Wearing?

PRAYER: Lord, I confess that I cannot survive outside of Your Presence. I refuse to be dried of Your Presence. Baptize me with Yourself afresh. Help me to always avoid those things that hinder me from You, Lord in Jesus� Name.

QUOTE: When you have chosen the life of sin, you have sacrificed the Presence of God. Culled from, Who Are You? by Dr Paul Enenche.

DON�T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Dunamis Home Church Fellowship close to you tomorrow by 6:00pm. Invite your neighbours. God Bless You!
DAILY READING: Dan 6:1 to 28, 2 Pet 3:1 to 18, Ps 119:129 to 152, Prov 28:21 to 22

AMAZING FACT: Which hand do you use? Right, then you must know this. Nails of the hand which you use most grows faster than the nails of the other hand.
PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: The grace to remain rooted in His Presence is released upon you in the Name of Jesus Christ.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY 29TH NOVEMBER, 2019

TOPIC: TAME THIS BEAST NOW!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: MARK 5:21–36

Welcome to today’s devotional encounter with He that has the STAR OF DAVID. Let the words of Jesus to Jairus be your watchword today and for the remaining days of this year:

“Don’t be afraid, only believe.” This instruction tells me two things: one, it is possible for fear and faith to stay in the same “container.” Secondly, if fear and faith are in the same ‘container,’ faith will be USELESS in producing the divine assignment it has been designed to produce – Your laughter!

No wonder Plato opined: “We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.” Yes! Men fear in spite of the LIGHT of the written Word! Hear Eleanor Roosevelt: “You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do.”

Every time you walk by faith instead of fear, you strengthen yourself against fear! As 2019 comes to an end, RESIST DISCOURAGÉMENT and DEPRESSION! I remember Jack Lemmon: “Failure seldom stops you. What stops you is the fear of failure.”Did you get that? So I agree with Justine Musk: “Fear is a powerful beast. But we can learn to ride it.”

RIDE ON THAT FEAR – fear of a LONG DELAY to your testimony, not getting married, fear of death, sickness, accident, shame, fear of poverty or demotion, etc. Close with Virgil Thomson “Try a thing you haven’t done three times. Once, to get over the fear of doing it. Twice, to learn how to do it. And a third time to figure out whether you like it or not.” Yes! Move on! Believe again! TAME THE TIGER – FEAR! I see celebration!

Tomorrow is November Lagos (Lekki) anointing service. Theme:”SATANIC PUNISHMENT MUST END.” Time: 8am

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take Song 2: It is well with my soul…
1. In your own words, pray on today’s word as led now.
2. I tame the beast called fear! You voice of fear speaking evil and failure against me, be silenced now by the fire of the Holy Ghost in Jesus name.
3. I move from the land of fear into a land of faith and confidence from this day. I hold on to the LIGHT of the
Word!
4. Every wall of limitation that has been built in my mind by the spirit of fear, I pull you down now by the fire of the Holy Ghost! Pray about the remaining days of 2019.
5. Pray seriously now about today! Cancel every kind of “Testimony miscarriage.” My Testimony Shall Come Speedily And Intact, In Jesus Name (Pray in Tongues)

*PUT ODM IN EVERY CHRISTMAS/NEW YEAR
HAMPER*

*Give out the 2020 copies to soul ! I see a new grace coming upon you for every copy given out! Amen!*

*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: 2CORINTHIANS 7-9*

*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*

_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {July ~ Dec., 2019}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Friday, November 29, 2019

- International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People

TOPIC: COMMITTING THE SIN OF HITLER?

Read Isaiah 9:2

2. The people that walked in darkness have seen a great light: they that dwell in the land of the shadow of death, upon them hath the light shined.

MEMORISE: The people who walked in darkness have seen a great light; those who dwelt in the land of the shadow of death, upon them a light has shined (Isaiah 9:2)

EXPOSITION

The verse that makes up the memory scripture is a very inspiring one. A scholar explains that it paints a picture of humans living in misery and darkness, and suddenly a bright light shines upon them. When they see the light, their eyes are opened and their hearts lifted - yes, there is hope in life, after all. Yet, for the Israelites, God's mercy for the gentiles remained a mystery. They had always thought that Yahweh only loved the Jews.

Hitler had thought that he (and his people) were the best, and deserved the best; anyone not his adherents deserved no less than gloom, incarceration and death! Merely knowing that some people are God's people gave him big and deadening worries. He killed, and would have loved to keep killing other races. This comes to memory as we are being internationally called towards solidarity with the Palestinian people.

One of the "dangers" of being too long a Christian is to somehow develop the idea that we deserve salvation more than the unsaved. We who were gentiles now treat others as gentiles and cast-out.

We make the same mistake as the Jews of Jesus' days, shunning the unclean and avoiding the unworthy. Would this explain apartheid and racism, even in our enlightened times? Every time we look at someone and think that we deserve more than him or her, we have committed the sin of Hitler. May God save us!

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, keep my heart always tender. Remind me that I am dust and my life is but a breath.
2. May I never look down on a fellow human; instead, Lord, help me to honour him/her as Your precious handiwork.
3. Lord, help our leaders not to commit the sin of Hitler anymore.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Ezekiel 24:10 - 27:7; 1 Peter 2:9 - 3:4

Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE

Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM