The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Thursday 28th November
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

THURSDAY, 28TH NOVEMBER.

THE KINGDOM CULTURE

And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God (Romans 12:2).

Many aren’t as effective as they should be in their faith-walk with God, because they have a different mindset from the Word of God. The Word of God is given to us to mould and shape our character; to culture our lives.

There’re some today who stir up arguments about how Bible instructions are outdated, and how irrelevant the Scriptures are today. What a terrible way to think! The Bible is, and will always be relevant.

That’s because the Word of God transcends everything, including every human culture. The Word gives you the Kingdom culture; the Kingdom lifestyle.
Christianity isn’t a way of life, but surely produces a way of life. It shows you how to build Kingdom-consciousness. God’s Word, studied meditatively, will definitely help anyone imbibe a way of life that’s different from the rest of the world; a Christ-consciousness. Hallelujah!

If you’re still moulded by the ideologies of academic professors, your life will be in jeopardy. Get into the Scriptures and begin to study meditatively, asking the Holy Spirit to guide you and grant you insight and understanding. I’m not talking about merely leafing through the pages from Genesis to Revelation just like the religious scholars who only taught maxims, and didn’t have the Word in their spirit. That won’t do you much good.

2 Corinthians 3:6 says, “…the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.” When the Word is in your spirit, it would produce in you the Kingdom culture. This is important for you as a Christian, otherwise, you’d be a “hybrid.” By that, I mean even though you’re born into a glorious spiritual kingdom, and have the life and nature of God, your mentality and way of life will be like those of the world.

Our Kingdom is a real Kingdom which exists now. It’s a Kingdom that has a King, and principles to live by. So, there’s a culture in this Kingdom. As you study the Scriptures, you consciously learn the way of life; the culture of the Kingdom of God. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear Father, I yield myself to the ministry of the Word and the Spirit to learn, develop and live out the Kingdom life here on earth; a life of victory, strength, dominion, supernatural abilities and grace. I refuse to be influenced by the world and its systems; rather, I’m conscious of my divine heritage, and live the Kingdom life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Romans 12:2 AMPC; Colossians 3:16
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
2 Peter 2 Ezekiel 39-40

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 15:20-27 1 Chronicles 28

#TALKINGSESSION

28TH NOVEMBER.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for the visions of the great future that You have for me.

My heart is flooded with light to see, comprehend, and apprehend my glorious destiny in Christ. I follow the leading of the Holy Spirit as He unveils His plans and strategies to me in executing the ideas You give me for success in life and ministry.

I rejoice at Your Word, which guides and sets me on course for greatness, success, and glory! The eyes of my understanding are enlightened, and my path illumined to know and walk in Your perfect will always.

I am making progress and moving forward consistently by the Holy Ghost! My path is as a shining light, shining brighter and brighter unto the perfect day! Every step I take is a step of blessings; progress, prosperity, success, and greatness, in Jesus’ Name. Amen!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY 28TH NOVEMBER 2019

THEME: THE GOOD NEWS.

MEMORISE:

And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. Revelation 21:4

READ: Luke 2:10-11
10 And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.

11 For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.

Ideally everyone loves to have good things and hear good news. Indeed, speaking on the impact of good news, the Holy Spirit says in Proverbs 25:25:

“As cold waters to a thirsty soul, so is good news from a far country.”

I pray that good news will come your way this season in Jesus’ Name. beloved, I want to clearly inform you today that the Almighty God is the fountain of good news in the person of His only begotten Son, Jesus Christ. The bad news of curses, sorrow and limitation came to mankind through the devil’s introduction of sin (Genesis 3:16-24). However, God turned this bad news around when He sent His angels to proclaim the arrival of Good News on earth (Luke 2:10-11). Upon this Good News rests all other news we can describe as good today. Let us consider the character of the good news brought by the angels to mankind. First of all, the angels said “Fear not”. When you consider what fear has caused in the lives of people down through ages, you will appreciate the good news that man has no reason to live in fear anymore. People have lost their minds and done several abominable things as a result of fear. The fear of death has led some to join secret societies and dabble into witchcraft- things which are abominations before the Lord (Deuteronomy 18:10-12, Proverbs 29:25). As a result of the angel’s proclamation, Paul was able to write in 2 Timothy 1:7:

“For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.”

Another thing to note from the angel’s message is that the good news brings great joy to all people. In other words, any news that does not bring joy is not of God. Also, any message that claims to be the good news must be for all people. This can only come from the God of the entire world. So, the good news of the Son of the living God is not for any single race, tribe or class of people only; rather, it is for all people in all races and from generation to generation.

Now, what is good news? It is fact that the Savior has been born, and He has paid the price of redeeming us from the consequences of the bad news that sin represents. For those who have accepted Him as their personal Lord and Savior, the eternal punishment meant for the human race has been wiped away by His sacrifice. This is why we have that assurance in today’s memory verse that on the last day, God shall wipe away tears from our eyes, and we will no longer experience death, sorrow or pain. This is the source of our joy and hope. Anyone who accepts this message of the good news as true and also accepts Jesus Christ, who is the Good News, as Lord and Savior will partake of this joy and hope. Have you done this?

KEY POINT:
How well have you fared in propagating the message of the good news this year?

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Psalm 40-44
Micah 2

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 15: MUST I GO AND EMPTY HANDED.
1. “Must I go, and empty-handed,”
Thus my dear Redeemer meet?
Not one day of service give Him,
Lay no trophy at His feet?

o Refrain:
“Must I go, and empty-handed?”
Must I meet my Savior so?
Not one soul with which to greet Him,
Must I empty-handed go?

2. Not at death I shrink or falter,
For my Savior saves me now;
But to meet Him empty-handed,
Thought of that now clouds my brow.

3. Oh, the years in sinning wasted,
Could I but recall them now,
I would give them to my Savior,
To His will I’d gladly bow.

4. Oh, ye saints, arouse, be earnest,
Up and work while yet ’tis day;
Ere the night of death o’ertake thee,
Strive for souls while still you may.
SEEDS OF DESTINY*

*YOUR COMPANY AND YOUR OUTCOME*

28 November, 2019

Your Company determines your outcome; your habit determines your habitat, and your association determines your acceleration.

SCRIPTURE: Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners 1 Corinthians 15:33

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Your Company determines your outcome; your habit determines your habitat, and your association determines your acceleration.
Company in this context refers to the fact or condition of being with another or others, especially in a way that provides friendship and enjoyment. It simply refers to persons or group of persons one associates or keeps with.

Hence, a man�s company is very critical to his life and destiny. Company affects or determines people�s outcome in life.

Get this: Who you company with determines what accompanies you; who you follow determines what follows you; who surrounds you determines what you can survive; your environment determines your attainment.

For instance, for as long as the wise men who saw the star of Jesus at His birth companied with the star, they couldn�t miss their direction but the moment they sought another company and went to the house of Herod, they lost sight of the star and missed their direction on the journey. (Matthew 2:1-3).

Beloved hear this: never branch off to the house of Herod if you are on the journey of destiny. The wrong company will only terminate your journey of destiny.
A good example of the right company was the case of Mary and Elizabeth. When Elizabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the babe leaped in her womb. (Luke 1:41).

The meaning is, there are those you company with that cause your potentials to jump out, and there are others you hang around that kill your potentials or anointing.

Therefore, go away from those who kill the �babies� in your womb; go away from those who kill your vision; go away from those whose voices cause your enthusiasm to die. Avoid the wrong company as you would avoid filth if you must have a positive outcome in life and destiny.

REMEMBER THIS: Your Company determines your outcome; your habit determines your habitat, and your association determines your acceleration.

ASSIGNMENT (S):

1. Look for those who bring confirmations to your vision and company with them.
2. Never manage the wrong company out of pity else, it damages your life and truncates your destiny.
3. Desperately ask God to consistently bring the right people into your life.
For Further Understanding, Get This Message; Fulfilling and Birthing Vision part 4.

PRAYER: O Lord, by Your whirlwind, disconnect me from every wrong company. Connect me with those that You have placed along my destiny pathway to assist me have a positive outcome in life. Help me to also contribute positively to the fulfillment of Your purpose in other people�s lives, Lord, in Jesus� Name.

QUOTE: Anyone not going your direction does not deserve your association. Culled from �365 wisdom capsules� by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING: Daniel 5:1 to 31, 2 Peter 2:1 to 22, Psalm 119:113 to 128, Proverbs 28:19 to 20
AMAZING FACT: Going to Church is good for you: research shows that attending church services lowers your blood pressure.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: Father, I receive deliverance from the wrong associations Lord, in Jesus� Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY 28TH NOVEMBER, 2019

TOPIC: SHE DELIVERED A PIG AFTER A QUARREL! WITCHCRAFT MUST DIE!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: (NUMBERS 23:17-25).

Zimbabwean woman shook the world after she delivered a baby with features of a pig in a case described strongly as linked to witchcraft! Lady Essina Ncube (35) of the Gokwe area, reportedly gave birth to a child with features of a pig from the waist up while the bottom part had human features. The baby, with teeth resembling those of a pig, died a few days after birth.

The lady was suspected to have been bewitched by a neighbour after an argument involving the said neighbour’s pigs. Her pigs were in the habit of roaming around freely causing havoc in people’s gardens. So lady Ncube approached her to complain. The pig owner got angry and there was a confrontation.

Days later, lady Ncube gave birth to a pig! The local chief confirmed the incident saying, “the woman who was pregnant at the time, had a quarrel with a neighbor, but a few days later she went into labour and gave birth to a pig.

We are still in shock as to what this world is turning into.” Yes! It is a world of SATANIC PUNISHMENTS! IT IS A WORLD OF WICKEDNESS AND SATANIC WONDERS! Ah!

The Holy Ghost wants you to know that indeed there are wicked powers in dark place LORD is also reminding you too of SATANIC COURTS, SATANIC DECREES, DIVINATIONS/
INCANTATIONS AND SATANIC PUNISHMENTS!

The lady in today’s devotional story was punished by her neighbour spiritually and the PUNISHMENT was that the baby in her womb would be attacked with the arrow of a PIG! Can you imagine that?

Punishment is defined as making somebody to undergo a penalty or to subject somebody to a penalty for “wrongdoing.”

Satanic punishments are a series of evil and wicked acts which satan the arch-enemy does through his host of wicked agents in human and spirit forms against the lives and destinies of men…(more tomorrow).

Don’t miss the anointing service of this Saturday at the LEKKI MANNA MOUNTAIN, 8am. The end of any kind of spiritual night attack, secret curse/
pronouncement, evil prayers, ancestral revenge or satanic punishment working against you has come. Write your prayer points again and come fasting for 3 days before that date. Pray now!

Give out the 2020 edition of Our Daily Manna as Christmas and New Year gift items.

PRAYER POINTS:

Take any song of victory now!

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. By the Blood of Jesus Christ, every satanic punishment targeting my destiny; BE CANCELLED NOW!!! In Jesus name.
3. Lord God, let every occultic diviner/witchcraft that is leveling accusations against my life/ministry, run mad now, now, now, by fire in Jesus name.
4. I decree: You spell of accusations targeted against me and my family, in the name of Jesus of Nazareth, invade your owners with madness AND RETURN TO SENDER NOW!

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: (2 CORINTHIANS 4-6)
BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF
LIVING WATER CAC DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Thursday, November 28, 2019. - THANKSGIVING DAY

PREPARE YOURSELF FOR THE NEW THING
READ: Isaiah 43:14-21

MEMORISE:

Behold, I will do a new thing, now it shall spring forth (Isaiah 43:19)

EXPOSITION

Everything about our God is new every morning (Lam. 3:22-23). He is the only ever-fresh God. His intention for us is to do new things in our lives that unbelievers would see and give glory to Him, on our behalfs.

As God promises in His Word to do new things, your responsibility is to properly prepare yourself to get yours in due season, and the best way is to remove any obstacle on the way.

When you still remember the former things and dwell on the past, you are trying God’s hands with respect to doing new things in your life (cf. Isa. 43:18). Get your eyes off the things of the past and set those eyes on new things God has planned to do in your life.

That really helped Apostle Paul (Phil. 3:13). You will lose capacity to move forward when you allow the thoughts of those past bitter experiences to dominate your heart (cf. Matt. 12:34b).

To open the door for the divinely occasioned new things, you need to forgive yourself of your past mistakes/errors, and forgive all your imagined and real offenders.

Experiences taught Joseph to forgive himself and his brothers. Eventually he forgot his bitter past (Gen. 45:1-8; 50:15-21). His two grown children were symbolically named Manasseh (Forgetting: For God has made me forget all my toil and all my father’s house; Gen. 41:51) and Ephraim (Fruitfulness: For God has caused me to be fruitful in the land of my affliction v. 52).

No forgetfulness, no fruitfulness. If you want new things to spring up in your life, forgive and try to forget the past in principle and practice.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, make me a candidate of Your visitation from time to time.
2. Do it in my life, O Lord, miracle that will make me forget my past bitter experiences.
3. Pray that God should do new things in the lives of those who are passing through delay of any type.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Ezekiel 22:27 – 24:9; 1 Peter 1:13 – 2:8

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM