The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Wednesday 27th November
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

WEDNESDAY, 27TH NOVEMBER.

SPEAK HIS WORD…NOT YOUR IDEAS

For I never shrank or kept back or fell short from declaring to you the whole purpose and plan and counsel of God (Acts 20:27 AMPC).

In 1 Samuel 8, we read about the children of Israel asking Samuel to appoint a king to lead them like other nations. The prophet, obviously displeased at their request, took it before the Lord. Then the Lord said to Samuel, “…Hearken unto their voice and appoint them a king…” (1 Samuel 8:22 AMPC).

Even though the prophet Samuel wasn’t comfortable with their request, he told the children of Israel exactly what the Lord had said, not his own opinion. Thereafter, the Lord appointed Saul to be king over Israel. Samuel knew it was the Lord who called the shots; so he quickly executed the Lord’s directives in appointing Saul to be king (1 Samuel 10:1).

That’s the right attitude for every true messenger of Christ; you follow the Lord and His Word, not your emotions or opinions. As long as God has given the Word, you ought to say, “Yes Sir,” because He’s the Boss. It’s not about you, it’s about Him; you voice His will, plans and purpose, not yours or anyone else’s.
Irrespective of your opinions, the Word of God is forever true! So, if the Word says it, you’re going to have to do it, even if it doesn’t align with your culture. We’re God’s messengers; we preach for God, not for ourselves.

1 Peter 4:11 (NKJV) says, “If anyone speaks, let him speak as the oracles of God. If anyone ministers, let him do it as with the ability which God supplies, that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom belong the glory and the dominion forever and ever. Amen.” Consciously train yourself to think like Him. Train yourself to speak His Word, not your ideas. Glory to God!

CONFESSION

The Word of God is in my heart and in my mouth, and I speak it with boldness as I’m inspired by the Spirit, conveying God’s ideas, thoughts, plans, and purposes. His perfect will is established in my life and in the lives of my hearers because of the influence and power of His Word, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Matthew 24:35; Isaiah 55:10-11; 2 Timothy 3:16-17
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
2 Peter 1 Ezekiel 37-38

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 15:11-19 1 Chronicles 27

TALKINGSESSION

27TH NOVEMBER.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Father, thank You for the opportunity to be blessed by Your Word, living in, and by its power and dominion.

I testify of Your goodness and the victories You’ve wrought through me! I testify of the power of Your infallible Word that has brought me into a place of strength, power, rest, and dominion.

I testify of the miracles of salvation that You’ve wrought through me, and the deliverance, healings, and prosperity I’ve witnessed and experienced in my personal life.

I thank You for the presence of Your Spirit in my life, which has ushered me into a life of unending blessings. Today, I take advantage of the miracle-working power of Your Spirit in me, to subdue the elements of this world.

I walk in the greater manifestation of Your blessings, healings, prosperity, and power.

I am alive unto You; therefore, I am sound, excellent, vibrant, righteous, healthy and aglow in the spirit. The circumstances of life align with Your perfect will for me because I walk in the Word and exude wisdom and sound judgment.

I walk in Your glory, dispensing the goodness and love of Christ to everyone, in Jesus' Name. Amen!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY 27TH NOVEMBER 2019

THEME: A NEW SONG.

MEMORISE:

And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the LORD. Psalm 40:3

READ: Genesis 32:9-10

9 And Jacob said, O God of my father Abraham, and God of my father Isaac, the LORD which saidst unto me, Return unto thy country, and to thy kindred, and I will deal well with thee:

10 I am not worthy of the least of all the mercies, and of all the truth, which thou hast shewed unto thy servant; for with my staff I passed over this Jordan; and now I am become two bands.

In Genesis chapter 28, Jacob became a fugitive because of his deceitful lifestyle. He ran away from the comfort zone of his father’s estate into the realm of the unknown. In the course of his flight, he got to a place where his strength could no longer carry on, and so he stopped to rest, using a stone as his pillow. He was so tired that he did not feel the hardness of the stone on which he laid his head. He even slept so deeply that he had a dream! When he woke up the following morning, he made a vow that showed his desperation and dejected state of mind. He said in Genesis 28:20-22:
“ And Jacob vowed a vow, saying, If God will be with me, and will keep me in this way that I go, and will give me bread to eat, and raiment to put on,So that I come again to my father's house in peace; then shall the LORD be my God:”

Thankfully, in Genesis 32:9-10, we see this same Jacob singing a new song, indicating that he had become a new man who had been blessed beyond his wildest imagination. His testimony shows that when the Lord in His glorious majesty shows an individual His mercy, that fellow’s song will change. How marvelous it is that a single man on the run with just a shepherd’s staff could now testify that God’s favor had multiplied him greatly, so that he now had a large family, two bands of men, woman and assorted flocks of sheep and oxen.

Another great example of an individual who was given a new song to sign was Hannah. The Bible says this about her in 1 Samuel 1:10 & 13:

“And she was in bitterness of soul, and prayed unto the LORD, and wept sore…..Now Hannah, she spake in her heart; only her lips moved, but her voice was not heard: therefore Eli thought she had been drunken.”

This is in sharp contrast with her new song of joy in 1 Samuel 2:1, which says:

“And Hannah prayed, and said, My heart rejoiceth in the LORD, mine horn is exalted in the LORD: my mouth is enlarged over mine enemies; because I rejoice in thy salvation.”

Just as the Lord changed Hannah’s song, He is able to change your song too.

What has been your song so far this year? Have you been dejected and downcast because things have not been working out for you? The Lord is ready to change your song before this year runs out. Only believe and hold on to His words to you today. I pray that by the intervention of the word, you will sing a new song this season in Jesus’ Name.

PRAYER POINT:
Father, please do a new thing in my life that will cause me to compose a new and beautiful song for You in Jesus’ Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Psalm 36-39

Micah 1

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 13: YES, I KNOW I AM A VICTOR.

1. Yes, I know i am a victor
For the Bible tells me so
God made me more than a conqueror
Much stronger than all my foes.

Refrain:
Jesus loves me and i love him
Together we rule the world
Christ with me I will overcome
By his blood, his Name, his word_

2. Yes, I know i am a victor
Stronger than sickness, disease
By his stripes I am superior
Far above infirmities

Refrain:

3. Yes, I know i am a victor
Stronger than demons i am
To satan i am a terror
I am free, o yes, i am

Refrain:

4. Yes, I know i am a victor
Stronger than lack, poverty
All my needs Jesus provides for
I have life abundantly

Refrain:

5. Yes, I know i am a victor
Barrenness no more indeed
Fruitful is the God i live for
All my dreams shall be fulfilled

Refrain:

6. Yes, I know i am a victor
By his strength i shall succeed
No more loss and no more failure
Glory to glory proceed

Refrain:
7. Yes, I know i am a victor
No more sorrow, no despair
Jesus Christ is my own succour
Tomorrow is joy and cheer

Refrain:

8. Yes, I know i am a victor
very soon I'll reign with him
His promise is my sure anchor
He's coming to take me home

Refrain:

9. Jesus loves me and i love him
We rule this world together
as He is so right now I am
Hear me shout Halleluyah
*SEEDS OF DESTINY*

*SERVICE � THE HIGHWAY TO GREATNESS*

27 November, 2019

Service is superior to status; having a status without service makes men end as statues. It is the lack of movement that turns people into monuments.

SCRIPTURE: �So Joseph found favor in his sight, and served him. Then he made him overseer of his house, and all that he had he put under his authority� Genesis 39:4.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Service is superior to status; having a status without service makes men end as statues. It is the lack of movement that turns people into monuments.

The word, Service, implies the act of going out of one�s way to be useful to somebody or an organization in achieving or satisfying the desired needs of the person or the organization.

Service is a critical condition for greatness in life. Leaders are processed in the school of service. That is why until you have served successfully, you cannot lead effectively.

Get this: Service is superior to status; having a status without service makes men end as statues. It is the lack of movement that turns people into monuments.

The truth is, there can be no wasted service. Your service today is a seed that causes you to reap a harvest tomorrow. How you serve today determines whether you will be served tomorrow (Luke 10:7).
For instance, it was when Joseph interpreted both the Butler and the Baker�s dreams, that he got his dreams interpreted and fulfilled his destiny. (Genesis 40:5-12).

It was Zig Ziglar who said, �You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help other people get what they want.�

Beloved, there is no substitute to service; the way of service is the highway to greatness.
Today, I prophesy to you the grace for service. I arrest every spirit of lethargy or weakness that may have punctured your service-life, in Jesus� Name.

REMEMBER THIS: Service is superior to status; having a status without service makes men end as statues. It is the lack of movement that turns people into monuments.

ASSIGNMENT(S):
1. Make yourself available to serve in any capacity that you can.
2. Never abdicate your responsibilities so you don�t end as a liability in life
3. Locate a service unit in church and serve if you are not yet serving in any.
For Further Understanding, Get This Message; Fulfilling and Birthing Vision 3.

PRAYER: Lord, baptize me today with the spirit of service. Break every sign of pride in me that is a hindrance to my service life. Give me the grace and passion to serve both You and humanity Lord, in Jesus� Name.

DAILY READING: Daniel 4:1 to 37, 2 Peter 1:1 to 21, Psalm 119:97 to 112, Proverb 28:17 to 18
QUOTE: Those that are too big to serve are too small to lead. Culled from �365 Wisdom Capsules� by Dr Paul Enenche.

TODAY IN HISTORY: 27/11/2005 � The first partial human face transplant was completed in Amiens, France.

AMAZING FACT: There are (approximately) seven quintillion five quadrillion grains of sand on all the beaches in the world (that�s a 75 with 17 zeros behind it; i.e., 7,500,000,000,000,000,000).

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: Receive the robe of humility and grace for service in Jesus� Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL

BOOKLET FOR THE CHAMPION

DATE : WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 27, 2019

TOPIC: OH BALAK AND BALAAM;
RUN MAD!!!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: (NUMBERS 23: 17-25; REVELATION 2:14)

Years ago, I wrote about two neighbors in a compound: one a tenant and the other a landlord! Both of them had children in the higher institutions. Then one day, the landlord decided to punish the other family because their daughter, a law student, was just too intelligent.

At night when everyone was fast asleep, the landlord came out and dug the SATANIC PUNISHMENT OF MADNESS at the doorstep of the tenant. His intention was that the moment that innocent girl crossed over it, she would go mad.

Unfortunately, the next morning, she actually crossed over it and madness took over her. The family suffered a lot in their quest to restore their daughter back to sanity. They were already sinking into debts when God showed up. After intensive prayers, it was revealed that the landlord was responsible and after much more prayers, the madness returned back to sender! From the day the landlord ran mad, the innocent girl was restored back to sanity!

Those taking your name to evil altars and every stubborn BALAK (enemy) will run mad! Oh! I prophesy: “You shall not be a victim of SATANIC PUNISHMENT AGAIN and any power or DIVINER planning to PUNISH you MUST run mad in Jesus name”…(more tomorrow).

Don’t miss the anointing service of this Saturday at the LEKKI MANNA MOUNTAIN, 8am. Theme: SATANIC PUNISHMENT MUST END; BALAAM MUST RUN MAD!

The end of any kind of Spiritual night attack, secret curse/pronouncement, evil prayers, ancestral revenge or satanic punishment working against you has come. Write your prayer points again and come fasting for 3 days before that date.

Pray now! LEKKI ANOINTING SERVICE WILL BE A BOMBSHELL! SATANIC PUNISHMENTS MUST END! This Saturday 30th November is the Lagos, (Lekki) anointing service. Theme: “SATANIC PUNISHMENT MUST END” Time: 8.00 a.m. It is your day! See you!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: Higher ground…

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Oh, you satanic king BALAK and you evil prophet BALAAM, enemies of my destiny; your end has come! I command your root to CATCH FIRE NOW in Jesus name.
3. I decree/declare today that I shall no more swallow bitter water. SATANIC PUNISHMENTS MUST EXPIRE! Yoke of satanic punishment; scatter, scatter, scatter, scatter, scatter, now, now, now by fire. Henceforth, my water shall be sweet like honey. I shall eat honey, drink honey and distribute the honey of wealth, riches/
finances, joy, peace, love etc, in Jesus name.
4. My Father, my Father, arise and let those ushering in reproach into my ministry expire now by fire.
5. Satanic punishments that has caged my life;

EXPIRE NOW! in Jesus name.

BIBLE -ONE-YEAR READING : (2 COR. 1-3)
BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/AUTHOR & EDITOR-IN-CHIEF

1. HIGHER GROUND:

I’m pressing on the upward way,
New heights I’m gaining every day;
Still praying as I onward bound,

“Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.”
(CHORUS)
Lord, lift me up, and let me stand
By faith on Canaan’s tableland;
A higher plane than I have found,

Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.
My heart has no desire to stay
Where doubts arise and fears dismay;
Though some may dwell where these abound,

My prayer, my aim, is higher ground.
I want to live above the world,
Though Satan’s darts at me are hurled;
For faith has caught the joyful sound,

The song of saints on higher ground
I want to scale the utmost height
And catch a gleam of glory bright;
But still I’ll pray till rest I’ve found,
“Lord, lead me on to higher ground.”

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM