The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Tuesday 26th November
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

TUESDAY, 26TH NOVEMBER.

PREACH WITH CLARITY

…the common people heard him gladly (Mark 12:37).
The way the Lord Jesus preached and taught the Word is so inspiring and intriguing. He communicated the Gospel so simply. Our opening verse says the common people heard Him gladly. The word, “heard” doesn’t just mean to hear sound; rather, it means to understand the meaning of the sound.

You may preach what you might call an erudite sermon, but if those to whom you preach or minister can’t understand what you’re saying, then you’ve really not communicated effectively. T.L. Osborn once said, “When you teach, if the people haven’t learnt, you haven’t taught.” How true!

Preach and teach the Gospel with clarity. Take a cue from the Master; large crowds stormed His meetings and yearned to hear His beautiful, Spirit-filled words.

They came, and kept coming, because they understood His words. Mark 8 reports how an immense crowd gathered to hear Him speak for three days. On another occasion, He prepped His disciples to have a boat in readiness for Him in case He was crowded off the beach, so He could preach to the people from the boat (Mark 3:9). How they loved His words!

His messages were neither vague nor laden with confusing thoughts. Even some of His detractors acknowledged that no one ever spoke like Him (John 7:46). He knew the category of people that thronged His meetings, and He gave the precise illustrations that drove home His point.

Once, as He walked by the sea of Galilee, He saw Simon and Andrew his brother who were fishermen, and said to them, “…Come ye after me, and I will make you to become fishers of men” (Mark 1:17). His illustration was apt; something they could easily relate with.

The same should be said of you as you preach, teach or express the truths of the Gospel. Don’t use ambiguous, incomprehensible words; preach with clarity. This was something on the heart of Paul the Apostle. He desired to preach the message with clarity. In Colossians 4:4 (NLT), he said, “Pray that I will proclaim this message as clearly as I should.” What a desire! Have this in mind always.

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for the power of the Holy Spirit in me to minister the Gospel in simplicity and power. My words, as I preach and teach, aren’t with enticing words of man’s wisdom, but in the demonstration of the Spirit and of power, inspiring faith in the hearts of my hearers, for salvation and blessings, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

1 Corinthians 2:4 AMPC And my language and my message were not set forth in persuasive (enticing and plausible) words of wisdom, but they were in demonstration of the [Holy] Spirit and power [[a]a proof by the Spirit and power of God, operating on me and stirring in the minds of my hearers the most holy emotions and thus persuading them],

Colossians 2:3-4 AMPC In Him all the treasures of [divine] wisdom ([d]comprehensive insight into the ways and purposes of God) and [all the riches of spiritual] knowledge and enlightenment are stored up and lie hidden. 4 I say this in order that no one may mislead and delude you by plausible and persuasive and attractive arguments and beguiling speech.

John 7:44-46 MSG Some went so far as wanting to arrest him, but no one laid a hand on him. 45 That's when the Temple police reported back to the high priests and Pharisees, who demanded, "Why didn't you bring him with you?" 46 The police answered, "Have you heard the way he talks? We've never heard anyone speak like this man."

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
1 Peter 5 & Ezekiel 35-36

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
John 15:1-10 & 1 Chronicles 26

#TALKINGSESSION

26TH NOVEMBER.

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for giving me Your Word as the material to build my faith strong, and cause circumstances to conform to the life of glory and limitless potentials I have in Christ.

I thank You for Your blessings and my glorious inheritance in Christ, which I blissfully enjoy. I am an offspring of the Word; therefore, I am full of life! Out of my innermost being, I bring forth good things.

I declare that my life is for glory and beauty; and in my path, there’s life, success, victory, and wealth.

I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus, holy and sanctified unto God! I flourish like the palm tree; I am long-lived, stately, upright, useful, and fruitful, and I grow like a cedar in Lebanon;

I am majestic, stable, durable, and incorruptible, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 26TH NOVEMBER 2019

THEME: YOUR DAYS ARE FIXED.

MEMORISE:

So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom. Psalm 90:12

READ: Isaiah 40:6-8

6 The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field:

7 The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the LORD bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass.

8 The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever.

Whether you believe it or not, there is a price tag of time divinely placed on each day we spend on earth. It is therefore imperative for everyone, especially children of God, to cooperate with God in order to extract the maximum value possible from each day. We can only achieve this if we continuously assess the value placed on every passing moment of our lives. For this reason, Moses prayed in today’s memory verse that the only wise God should teach us to enumerate and evaluate our days on earth, so that we may wisely make the best use of every opportunity we have in the course of living out our single lifespan on earth.

“Man that is born of a woman is of few days and full of trouble. He cometh forth like a flower, and is cut down: he fleeth also as a shadow, and continueth not.” Job 14:1-2

Reading the scripture through the lens of today’s memory verse should teach us some vital lessons. The wisdom of God in these verses teaches us that we have a fixed number of days to live on earth, and those days are few, in the overall context of what God is doing in the universe. Every one of us must therefore place great value on each day we live, so that when the time comes to give account of what we did with our lives, it will not be said that we wasted it. Life is not like football game that can be replayed; we only have one shot at it. The Holy Spirit puts us on notice as this reality, saying in Hebrews 9:27:

“And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:”

The fact that God likens our lives to grasses and flowers which wither after a short while should serve as a wake-up call to us that we have a running stopwatch set against all our activities here on earth. You will therefore be wise to pay attention to the words of Hebrews 13:14:

“For here have we no continuing city, but we seek one to come.”

Those who are building “towers of Babel” in order to create a name for themselves should be pitied, because they fail to recognize that we don’t have an abiding place of abode here on earth. Whether they like it or not, they will die someday. There is a Yoruba adage which says, “how many years will you spend on earth to justify making yourself a coat of iron?” The wisdom behind this adage is that a coat of iron will outlive you, and its style might even go out of fashion before you die! Beloved, let us learn to number our days and add value to our lives by serving the Lord in spirit and truth. Lastly, Ecclesiastes 12:13 says:

“ Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.”

PRAYER POINT:
Father, please help me to continually asses my life, and help me to place great value on every passing moment of my time, to the glory of Your Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Psalm 32-35

Jonah 4

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 4: TAKE MY LIFE.

1. Take my life and let it be
Consecrated, Lord, to Thee.
Take my moments and my days,
Let them flow in endless praise.

2. Take my hands and let them move
At the impulse of Thy love.
Take my feet and let them be
Swift and beautiful for Thee.

3. Take my voice and let me sing,
Always, only for my King.
Take my lips and let them be
Filled with messages from Thee.

4. Take my silver and my gold,
Not a mite would I withhold.
Take my intellect and use
Every power as Thou shalt choose.

5. Take my will and make it Thine,
It shall be no longer mine.
Take my heart, it is Thine own,
It shall be Thy royal throne.

6. Take my love, my Lord, I pour
At Thy feet its treasure store.
Take myself and I will be
Ever, only, all for Thee.
*SEEDS OF DESTINY*

*THE BAIT OF COMPROMISE *

26 November, 2019

There is no compromise without consequence and there can be no perversion without repercussion.

SCRIPTURE: You were taught, with regard to your former way of life, to put off your old self, which is being corrupted by its deceitful desires.

Ephesians 4:2 (NIV).

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: There is no compromise without consequence and there can be no perversion without repercussion.

Compromise, in this context refers to the making of shameful or disreputable concession usually characterised by the corruption of one�s standards and character.

It may interest you to know that consequence is the twin of compromise; wherever compromise exists, consequence will be found.

Compromise is a form of bait. The act of compromise may appear gainful but the consequences are enormous. There is no compromise without consequence and there can be no perversion without repercussion.

It is true that the things your flesh wants you to do are pleasurable but the question is, are they really profitable? Concerning Adam in the Garden of Eden, was the pleasure of eating just fruit worth the loss of a whole garden? (Genesis 3:24). Was the pleasure of eating just a plate of portage (food) by Esau worth the loss of his birth right and covenant inheritance to Jacob? (Genesis 25:29-34). Are those few minutes of �pleasure� having immorality with that person you are not married to worth the HIV/AIDS, blocked fallopian tubes, endometrial synechiae and the sexually transmitted diseases that you can be infested with?

Samson�s great destiny was destroyed on the lap of Delilah (Judges 16:1-31). Judas Iscariot lost his apostolic mantle on the table of greed (Matthew 26:14)

Beloved, compromise will promise you a few minutes of pleasure but a lifetime of loss. It may be sweet in the beginning but its end is always very bitter. Compromise is a killer of potentials, life and destiny. But that shall not be your portion in Jesus� Name.

REMEMBER THIS: There is no compromise without consequence and there can be no perversion without repercussion.

ASSIGNMENT (S):

1. Shun the lifestyle of compromise.
2. Embrace the way of integrity and discipline.
For Further Understanding, Get This Message: Hindrances to a Purposeful Life 3
PRAYER: Lord, I thank You for Your Word to me today. Deliver me from the lifestyle of compromise and crookedness. I receive the baptism of the spirit of discipline and integrity Lord, in Jesus� Name.
DAILY READING: Daniel 2:24 to 3:30, 1 Peter 4:7 to 5:14, Psalm 119:81 to 96, Proverbs 28:15 to 16
QUOTE: When a man�s conscience is not alive, his character can never be correct. Culled from Who are you? By Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: It takes eight minutes for light to reach the Earth from the Sun.
PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: The grace to overcome the spirit of compromise is released upon you in Jesus� Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 26TH NOVEMBER, 2019

TOPIC: I REFUSE TO BE A GARBAGE TRANSPORTER!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: (ROMANS 12:14-21)

When God created you, He created you to love. He put in you all the divine abilities to love people and to be a channel of blessing to them. The devil sees this potential and he is determined to do his worst to ensure that you don’t fulfil your destiny to be a channel of blessing.

And that is why he will use everybody that he can use to hurt you and to fill you with all kinds of hurt, baggage, pain and disappointment. When you choose to forgive those who hurt you instead of holding on to the hurt, you scatter the devil’s diabolic plan to turn you into a ‘garbage transporter’ instead of the channel of blessing that heaven destined you to be.

He who refuses to forgive shows that he is still a victim. But when you choose to let go, you transform yourself into a victor. The devil can’t handle people like that. People like Joseph (who forgave his brothers), David (who forgave Saul again and again), Jeremiah (who kept on forgiving the people of Israel and their leaders), Jesus (who forgave al and is still forgiving!) and Stephen (who forgave those who stoned him to death).

Hear Jodi Picoult, “Forgive isn’t something you do for someone else. It’s something you do for yourself. It’s saying, ‘You’re not important enough to have a stranglehold on me.’ It’s saying, ‘You don’t get to trap me in the past. I am worthy of a future.”

As 2019 ends, look back into the year, then look WITHIN you to see if there is any GARBAGE of BITTERNESS! The Lord has been speaking to you about LETTING GO! I am shown that about 23,500 users of today’s devotional worldwide are trapped in this GARBAGE BIN!

It is a STORY to GLORY STOPPER and an ELEVATION (2020) KILLER! Refuse to be a GARBAGE and RUBBISH TRANSPORTER! Choose to be a PIPE OF PEACE and BLESSING! That REVENGE plan you have in your DEMONIC TOLL GATE and your DESTINY POISON!

Tell the devil: “I AM UNSTOPPABLE! I choose LOVE and not hate!” Declare Romans 12:17-19 and pray seriously now!

Something new has started! The Devil is in trouble! Give out the 2020 Our Daily Manna as Christmas and New Year gift items. You are moving from Glory to ELEVATION!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of victory as led now.
1. In your own words, pray on today’s word as led now.
2. Repent from bitterness and anger now! I AM UNSTOPPABLE! I choose LOVE and not hate! I was destined to be a channel of blessing! I refuse to be a GARBAGE transporter! I let go and let God intervene in Jesus name (Pray it seriously for 3 days).

3. Every demonic plot to derail me, scatter by fire now, in Jesus name. Pray about today! See pages 7-9.

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: (1 CORINTHIANS 13-16)
BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE
THE LIVING WATER

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Tuesday, November 26, 2019

TOPIC: THE BEAUTY OF CONTENTMENT
Read Esther 2:12-18

12. Now when every maid's turn was come to go in to king Ahasuerus, after that she had been twelve months, according to the manner of the women, (for so were the days of their purifications accomplished, to wit, six months with oil of myrrh, and six months with sweet odours, and with other things for the purifying of the women;
13. Then thus came every maiden unto the king; whatsoever she desired was given her to go with her out of the house of the women unto the king's house.
14. In the evening she went, and on the morrow she returned into the second house of the women, to the custody of Shaashgaz, the king's chamberlain, which kept the concubines: she came in unto the king no more, except the king delighted in her, and that she were called by name.
15. Now when the turn of Esther, the daughter of Abihail the uncle of Mordecai, who had taken her for his daughter, was come to go in unto the king, she required nothing but what Hegai the king's chamberlain, the keeper of the women, appointed. And Esther obtained favour in the sight of all them that looked upon her.
16. So Esther was taken unto king Ahasuerus into his house royal in the tenth month, which is the month Tebeth, in the seventh year of his reign.
17. And the king loved Esther above all the women, and she obtained grace and favour in his sight more than all the virgins; so that he set the royal crown upon her head, and made her queen instead of Vashti.
18. Then the king made a great feast unto all his princes and his servants, even Esther's feast; and he made a release to the provinces, and gave gifts, according to the state of the king.

MEMORISE: Now when the turn came for Esther the daughter of Abihail the uncle of Mordecai, who had taken her as his daughter, to go in to the king, she requested nothing but what Hegai the king's eunuch, the custodian of the women, advised. And Esther obtained favor in the sight of all who saw her (Esther 2:15)

EXPOSITION

Contentment is something so many people, Christians inclusive, don't cherish much, today. The grab-it-all tendency is fast eating deeper and deeper into the fabrics of our society. Little wonder the level of craze for materialism at all cost. Paul's charge to Timothy, in 1 Timothy 6:6-10, clears the air on what God's attitude is to such madness. Esther was privileged to contest for the throne of the queen in a foreign land. To appear before the king, the women were given a sought of 'blank cheque' opportunity.

The contesting women 'was given whatever she desired to take with her from the women's quarters to the king's palace' (Est. 2:13). That was too open a cheque. Very few persons would not abuse such privilege. Just look at how people misbehave at serve-yourself parties. Put yourself in her shoes, having the opportunity to take from a store of great provisions, without restrictions. What would you do?

Esther chose to be different. She was contented with what she was given (v. 15). That is a display of contentment and moderation. God proved that 'godliness with contentment is great gain' (1 Tim. 6:6). How? He made the contented Esther to find the favour that crowned her above others (vv. 15b-18). That is what would happen to you if you are contented with what God gives.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, I am not interested in what You are not giving me; I will only get what You have for me, in Jesus' name.
2. Lord, help me to be contented with the small or great that You bless me with, so that I don't put myself in avoidable troubles.
3. Pray for the grace of contentment and hatred for materialism for our office holders at all levels, that would keep them madly amassing wealth at the expense of those they are to serve.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY:
Ezekiel 18:28 - 20:44; James 4:8 - 5:11
Author: CAC. WORLDWIDE
Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM