The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Monday 25th November
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

MONDAY, 25TH NOVEMBER.

THE CHAMPION OF PEACE

For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace (Isaiah 9:6).

How wonderful this is! Jesus is our Prince of Peace; the champion of peace. You can’t find peace anywhere else, no matter how you try, except in Christ Jesus. In John 14:27, He said, “Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.”

The foregoing words of Jesus are just so comforting! He makes it clear that under no circumstances should you allow your heart be troubled, because He’s filled your life with His peace.

He wasn’t just referring to the peace of being quiet from disturbance, but peace without agitation, full of rest and prosperity; dominion over the crises of life!
Notice He didn’t say, “my peace I will give unto you”

No! He said, “My peace I give unto you.” You have His peace now. You have what the governments of this world can’t provide; not even your family and friends can give you lasting peace, happiness, and joy; only Jesus.

In your life, no matter what happens, be unperturbed; be full of confidence, because the Champion of Peace is in your life. Remember what He did to the raging, tempestuous sea? He hushed it to sleep.

There’s no crisis in your life that’s beyond Him.
Don’t be flustered by whatever may be going on around you; you have the peace of Jesus Christ in your heart. Irrespective of the turmoil, speak forth His Word, and there’ll be “a great calm.” Praise God!

CONFESSION

The Prince of Peace lives in my heart, and He’s granted me eternal joy, comfort, prosperity and power over crisis. I reign and rule over life’s challenges because my heart is stayed on His Word. My path is as the shining light that shines more and more unto the prefect day! My victories are guaranteed, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Philippians 4:6-7; 2 Corinthians 4:16-18; John 16:33
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 Peter 4; Ezekiel 33-34

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 14:22-31; 1 Chronicles 25

#FAITHPROCLAMATION

25TH NOVEMBER.

I declare that I am a new creation, born superior to satan and all the demons of darkness. I am an offspring of divinity and a product of Christ's resurrection! I am a partaker of the divine nature and I dwell in Zion; therefore, I don't get sick.

I am born for health, success and the glory of God! Hallelujah! No weapon fashioned against me shall prosper because my body is the temple of the Holy Ghost. I am complete in Christ Jesus, and I've been perfected through my union with Him.

I've been created for good works and predestinated for the good life; there is nothing wrong or missing in my body. I've got everything I require for an excellent life and sickness is not a part of it.

The word of God is working mightily in me. It doesn't matter what may come my way; I am a victor and I've overcome because I am more than a conqueror. The life of God is working in my spirit, soul and body, and it's manifested in all that concerns me. Sickness and ill-health are far from me.

I am protected from harm and I dwell in health all of my days. Hallelujah. The same spirit that raised up Jesus from the dead lives in me; it's impossible for me to be brought down by sickness.

The healing power is working in my bones, tissues, tendons, ligaments, and in every cell in my blood. The Holy Ghost vitalizes my body; my body cannot be destroyed. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY 25TH NOVEMBER 2019

THEME: LIVING FOR JESUS.

MEMORISE:

I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. Galatians 2:20

READ: Philippians 3:1-14
1Finally, my brethren, rejoice in the Lord. To write the same things to you, to me indeed is not grievous, but for you it is safe.

2 Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the concision.

3 For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.

4 Though I might also have confidence in the flesh. If any other man thinketh that he hath whereof he might trust in the flesh, I more:

5 Circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, an Hebrew of the Hebrews; as touching the law, a Pharisee;

6 Concerning zeal, persecuting the church; touching the righteousness which is in the law, blameless.

7 But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ.

8 Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,

9 And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:

10 That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;

11 If by any means I might attain unto the resurrection of the dead.

12 Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus.

13 Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,

14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

The way many Christians live their lives today shows self-centeredness and a lack of consideration for fellow believers, especially those who are babes in the Body of Christ. This is why the Holy Spirit is asking us today if we are living for Jesus or for ourselves. These was a discussion among some Church leaders concerning the way people dress to church these days, which has become a menace in some quarters, particularly to the wellbeing of young believers just coming out of the world of lust and promiscuous living. The reaction of some of them was semi-nudity on souls that are not yet mature enough to resist the immoral thoughts that such horrible sights produced in them. The conclusion of that debate was this: “Let everyone dress the way he or she likes.” It is unfortunate that these leaders have forgotten the words of Romans 15:2-3, which says:

“Let every one of us please his neighbour for his good to edification. For even Christ pleased not himself; but, as it is written, The reproaches of them that reproached thee fell on me.”

Unlike the aforementioned leaders, a good example of a Christian leader who lived for Christ from the moment he gave his life to Him was Paul. This was what motivated him to write the words of our memory verse. In today’s Bible reading, this same Paul gave account of who he used to be before his encounter with the Master, and how he abandoned everything he had once considered gain in order to receive “the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus”. It is interesting to note that Paul willingly went the extra mile just to satisfy his Master and not as a condition for his salvation, because he further said in Philippians 3:9:

“And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:”

In other words, Paul was living to please Jesus Christ without being legalistic. When people want to satisfy their own desires, they overstretch the meaning of grace and begin to live careless and lawless lives. Such people are living to please themselves and not the Master any more. Beloved, for you to engage in acceptable service unto our God, you must begin to live for Jesus and pattern your life after His own. You can also pattern your life after His faithful apostles, one of whom said in 1 Corinthians 11:1:

“ Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ.”

Live to please the Master in all you do and you will experience joy like never before.

ACTION POINT:
Study the lives of Jesus and His apostles and pattern your life after theirs.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Psalm 27-31

Jonah 2-3

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 10: I HAVE DECIDED TO FOLLOW JESUS.
1. I have decided to follow Jesus;
I have decided to follow Jesus;
I have decided to follow Jesus;
No turning back, no turning back.

2. Though none go with me, still I will follow;
Though none go with me, still I will follow;
Though none go with me, still I will follow;

3. The world behind me, the cross before me;
The world behind me, the cross before me;
The world behind me, the cross before me;
SEEDS OF DESTINY -

MONDAY 25TH NOVEMBER, 2019.

TOPIC: THE WALK OF PATIENCE

SCRIPTURE: But let patience have her perfect works that you may be perfect and entire wanting nothing
James 1:4.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Impatience is the ruin of destiny. To try to beat God’s time is to be set for disaster.

Patience is the ability to stay calm even in the face of delays, challenges or controversies. It is the ability to trust God even when you cannot trace Him. Impatience, on the other hand, is the lack of patience.

One of the major tragedies in life is the tragedy of impatience. Impatience makes people work out alternatives to God’s perfect plans for their lives. A lady may say ‘Since I am getting older and God has not given me a husband, let me find a man for myself or have a child out of wedlock.’ And such a lady may go ahead to find herself an alternative man that would lead her into a marriage that could damage her life and destiny forever.

The truth is, no matter how big water yam is, it cannot do the work of yam – it is not pound-able! In the same manner, no matter how colourful the alternative looks, it can never be as wonderful as the plan of God for your life.

Beloved, settle for the original not the fake; settle for the authentic not the plastic. Be patient with God; no matter how long it takes, His plans for you must surely come to pass.

REMEMBER THIS: Impatience is the ruin of destiny; to try to beat God’s time is to be set for disaster.
ASSIGNMENT (S)

1. Determine never to have an alternative to God; it should be either God or God
2. Cultivate the virtue of patience
For Further Understanding, Get This Message: Fulfilling and Birthing Vision Part 2

PRAYER: Lord, I ask for forgiveness in any area I have had alternatives to You. Give me the grace to trust You even when I cannot trace You. Baptize me with the virtue of patience Lord, in Jesus Name.
DAILY READING: Dan 1:1 to 2:23, 1 Pet 3:8 to 4:6, Ps 119:65 to 80, Prov 28:14

QUOTE: Those who are patient with affliction become patients. Culled from ‘365 Wisdom Capsules’ by Dr Paul Enenche.

DON'T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Family Life Conference of the 2019 KINGDOM POWER GLORY WORLD CONFERENCE THIS EVENING BY 5:30PM at the Glory Dome. Invite someone. God bless you as you do so.

AMAZING FACT: The Sun is 109 times wider than the earth and 330,000 times as massive.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: I decree the speedy manifestation of your expectations in this season in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL

BOOKLET FOR CHAMPION

DATE: MONDAY 25TH NOVEMBER, 2019

TOPIC: THAT GIANT WILL BOW!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: (NUMBERS 13:25-33)

Welcome to today’s devotional encounter with the God who can never lie! You need to understand that no matter how beautiful and glorious the Promised Land is that God has prepared for you, there are certain giants there waiting to swallow up your testimony!

There are walls and fortresses standing between you and that beautiful STORY TO GLORY land. However, the biggest news is that God is with you and He will pull down those walls!

This is why, as 2019 ends, He is saying to a user of today’s devotional to never forget that: The God who is for you is greater than the giants who are against you. The God who is with you is stronger than the walls separating you from your breakthrough.

The God who is living in you is mightier and wiser than all the enemies of your destiny combined together. That is why you can never be defeated. Always remember that the GREATER ONE LIVES IN YOU (1John 4:4) and therefore YOU CAN DO ALL THINGS!

Never forget Babe Ruth: “It’s hard to beat a person who NEVER gives up.” Yes! Faith does not make things EASY! Faith makes things possible! That is why you must refuse to WORRY!

Worry is a conversation you have with yourself concerning things you cannot change! Prayer is a conversation you have with GOD who can change ALL THINGS!* Just hold on and trust Him! That GIANT will bow! Amen and amen!

LEKKI ANOINTING SERVICE WILL BE A BOMBSHELL! SATANIC PUNISHMENTS MUST END!
Plan to attend the Lekki Lagos Mountain anointing service this Saturday, November 30th, 2019. Theme: “SATANIC PUNISHMENT MUST END.” Discover how people are punished by wicked powders! Discover how to stop them! Time: 8am. STOP NOW! Be there!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of victory as led now.

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word now.
2. 1John 4:4 - I decree now: Giants and walls must bow! I am not a quitter! The greater One lives in me! Father, silence every giant that has come to stop my joy in Jesus name.
3. Let the widows of heaven open and let the rain of God’s judgement pour heavily on every adversary that is arrayed against my soul in Jesus name (Pray it seriously).
4. I reject every plot of failure and disappointment. I shall not be put to shame. I shall not be defrauded, in Jesus name.
5. Nothing will take me out of my Promised Land! I reject WORRY and ANXIETY! Nothing will stop me from possessing my possession, in Jesus name (Pray it for 3 days/3 nights).
6. LORD GOD; demote the demoter! Arise and reverse every SATANIC PUNISHMENT operating against my star!
7. Pray about today now! Loose an end-of-year testimony.

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: (1 CORINTHIANS 9-12)
BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND ED
THE LIVING WATER

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Monday, November 25, 2019

- International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women

TOPIC: BEWARE OF THE SECOND LOOK

Read 2 Samuel 11:1-5

1. And it came to pass, after the year was expired, at the time when kings go forth to battle, that David sent Joab, and his servants with him, and all Israel; and they destroyed the children of Ammon, and besieged Rabbah. But David tarried still at Jerusalem.
2. And it came to pass in an eveningtide, that David arose from off his bed, and walked upon the roof of the king's house: and from the roof he saw a woman washing herself; and the woman was very beautiful to look upon.
3. And David sent and enquired after the woman. And one said, Is not this Bathsheba, the daughter of Eliam, the wife of Uriah the Hittite?
4. And David sent messengers, and took her; and she came in unto him, and he lay with her; for she was purified from her uncleanness: and she returned unto her house.
5. And the woman conceived, and sent and told David, and said, I am with child.

MEMORISE: Then it happened one evening that David arose from his bed and walked on the roof of the king's house. And from the roof he saw a woman bathing and the woman was very beautiful to behold (2 Samuel 11:2)

EXPOSITION

David was one of those who violated innocent, vulnerable women in the Bible. As we internationally call for the elimination of violence against women, today, let us look at the serious factor that led David into this heinous crime, and how to avoid it.

First look is not sin, until the second one is allowed. God has given man the ability to look but choose not to see. Has it ever happened to you, that someone referred you to, e.g. a pole along the path you are taken for years to your house, and surprisingly, it was only then you discovered you hadn't even notice it? We have the power to look and not see. This can be harnessed to overcome temptations.

David mistakenly looked at the bathing Bathsheba. He didn't deliberately launch out to watch the bathing woman, unlike those who set out from time to time to watch pornographic media. David hadn't sinned, because he had not yielded to the temptation. It only became sin, when he beheld her supposed beauty the second time (v. 2). Had he not taken the second look, he would have escaped the disaster that followed.

Had Eve not given the fruit a second look (proper, probing, admiring look) (cf. Gen. 3:6), humanity would have escaped the precarious situation we are in today. Thank God, Jesus didn't make that mistake (Matt. 4:1-10). He quickly resisted the deceiver before the second look could mess Him up. Follow His example (Jas. 4:7-10; 1 Pet. 5:8-11). That is our victory (cf. 1 Cor. 15:57). Run away from dangerous zones (Proverbs 4:14,15).

PRAYER POINTS

1. Ask God for the grace to stop giving attention to those things that can hamper your cordiality with Him.
2. Lord, help me to bridle every part of my body, my eyes inclusive, so that I don't keep running after those things You hate.
3. Pray that God should flush out those things we are accommodating in His Church against His desire.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY:
Ezekiel 16:52 - 18:27; James 3:5 - 4:7

Author: CAC WORLDWIDE
Remain blessed!
THE LIVING WATER

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

1. And it came to pass, after the year was expired, at the time when kings go forth to battle, that David sent Joab, and his servants with him, and all Israel; and they destroyed the children of Ammon, and besieged Rabbah. But David tarried still at Jerusalem.
2. And it came to pass in an eveningtide, that David arose from off his bed, and walked upon the roof of the king's house: and from the roof he saw a woman washing herself; and the woman was very beautiful to look upon.
3. And David sent and enquired after the woman. And one said, Is not this Bathsheba, the daughter of Eliam, the wife of Uriah the Hittite?
4. And David sent messengers, and took her; and she came in unto him, and he lay with her; for she was purified from her uncleanness: and she returned unto her house.

MEMORISE: Then it happened one evening that David arose from his bed and walked on the roof of the king's house. And from the roof he saw a woman bathing and the woman was very beautiful to behold (2 Samuel 11:2)

EXPOSITION

David was one of those who violated innocent, vulnerable women in the Bible. As we internationally call for the elimination of violence against women, today, let us look at the serious factor that led David into this heinous crime, and how to avoid it.

First look is not sin, until the second one is allowed. God has given man the ability to look but choose not to see. Has it ever happened to you, that someone referred you to, e.g. a pole along the path you are taken for years to your house, and surprisingly, it was only then you discovered you hadn't even notice it? We have the power to look and not see. This can be harnessed to overcome temptations.

David mistakenly looked at the bathing Bathsheba. He didn't deliberately launch out to watch the bathing woman, unlike those who set out from time to time to watch pornographic media. David hadn't sinned, because he had not yielded to the temptation. It only became sin, when he beheld her supposed beauty the second time (v. 2). Had he not taken the second look, he would have escaped the disaster that followed.

Had Eve not given the fruit a second look (proper, probing, admiring look) (cf. Gen. 3:6), humanity would have escaped the precarious situation we are in today. Thank God, Jesus didn't make that mistake (Matt. 4:1-10). He quickly resisted the deceiver before the second look could mess Him up. Follow His example (Jas. 4:7-10; 1 Pet. 5:8-11). That is our victory (cf. 1 Cor. 15:57). Run away from dangerous zones (Proverbs 4:14,15).

PRAYER POINTS

1. Ask God for the grace to stop giving attention to those things that can hamper your cordiality with Him.
2. Lord, help me to bridle every part of my body, my eyes inclusive, so that I don't keep running after those things You hate.
3. Pray that God should flush out those things we are accommodating in His Church against His desire.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY:

Remain blessed!
THE LIVING WATER

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

EXPOSITION

PRAYER POINTS

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY:

Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM