The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Wednesday 27th Sept
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (SEPTEMBER PDF => http://bit.ly/2cuJG6M

*LATCH ON TO HIS GRACE .*

Wednesday, September 27th .
Pastor Chris

_*But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me (1 Corinthians 15:10).*_

We might as well consider the verse above one of the major secrets of the Apostle Paul’s great success in ministry. He was so mightily used of God because he had absolute reliance on the grace of God. All that he did and became as an apostle of Jesus Christ was the result of God’s grace upon his life, not his human or natural abilities. He understood that man’s natural abilities, and material accomplishments, don’t count with God.

Talking about the results of his natural abilities, he wrote, _*“But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ. Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ”*_ (Philippians 3:7-8).

God doesn’t look at your education, as good as that may be. He doesn’t look at your financial status, as good as it may be. He doesn’t look at what you’ve learnt in the world. In fact, to be able to follow Him and walk with Him effectively, you must walk by faith. His grace is all you need. See again how Paul affirms this in 2 Corinthians 12:9: _*“And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.”*_

The strength of God is revealed in your weakness. Now, you can better understand why the young lad, David, without any apparent natural endowment, was chosen to be king ahead of his more physically qualified older brothers. Nothing at all from the physical perspective qualified David to be king; it was purely an election by grace, coupled with the condition of his heart.

God always wants to use that man or woman who has nothing natural or of himself to boast of. Otherwise, He’ll have no glory. If you want to be used mightily of God, don’t rely on yourself or on your natural talents. Rather, like the Apostle Paul, depend fully on God’s grace.

*PRAYER*

*Dear Father, blessed be your Name forever for the great love with which you love me and your superabundant grace in my life. I take advantage of your grace, conscious that it’s sufficient for me in all things. By your grace, I reign and rule triumphantly in life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *James 4:6* But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble. *||*

*||* *Proverbs 3:5* Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. *||*

*||* *Philippians 4:13* I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. *||*

*||* *Ephesians 2:8* For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God: *||*

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan:* Ephesians 4:1-16,
Isaiah 23-24

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan:* John 1:24-34,
1 Kings 2

*EXTRACT FROM:* http://app.rhapsodyofrealities.org/reader/34

*Act Now!!! Give someone the chance for a new start and fresh hope for tomorrow. Follow this link to Donate at least One Copy:* http://bit.ly/ror_sponsor

*Be A Partner Of Rhapsody Of Realities Today!*
Affirmationtrain
# AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 27TH SEPTEMBER.
I affirm that the King and His Kingdom is at home in me. Of His fullness, I have received grace heaped upon grace. I came at the right time and everywhere I go, the Name of Jesus becomes the biggest Name. I'm empowered to do things beyond the ordinary, and I am accomplishing great feats by the Spirit, and through the power of God's Word. My spirit is attuned to the right frequency; the voice of the Lord guides and directs me in all affairs of life. I am conditioned rightly to know God's perfect will and walk therein! My steps are ordered of the Lord because His Word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path. Hallelujah! I have a teachable spirit. My mind is open to prosperity and success, it is open to the beautiful life. I live above the economy and systems of this world because the greater One lives in me! I am not subject to the elements of the world, and my life is a testimony of God’s greatness. Divine might is at work in me, and my victory in Christ is fully assured. Glory to God. Hallelujah!
•SPECIAL http://bit.ly/2dZqtLQ
READ YOUR "ROR" HERE
http://app.rhapsodyofrealities.org/reader/242
This is something to shout about. Keep saying it, don't stop talking it. Remember, your mouth is the edge of a weapon. Refuse to be quiet
You can now reach us on:
affirmationtrain@minister.com
God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM