The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Sunday 24th November
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SUNDAY, 24TH NOVEMBER.

SANCTIFICATION OF THE MESSENGER

If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master’s use, and prepared unto every good work (2 Timothy 2:21).

Being a Christian, you’ve been commissioned to preach the Gospel; to take the message of God’s saving power to your world and beyond. The Bible says you’ve been enriched by Him in all utterance (1 Corinthians 1:5), letting you know that you’re equipped for the job.

Nevertheless, as a preacher or one ordained to bear His message of divine life, the way you deliver it has a lot to do with the quality of your personality, such that the result is either positive or negative, impactful or unimpactful.

Our opening scripture says, “If a man therefore purge (sanctify) himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour….” To be “sanctified” means to be separated or set apart unto God for His sacred use.

It begins with the sanctification of the messenger; sanctifying the vessel. If the heart and mind of the one who bears the message aren’t renewed and purified by the Word, it doesn’t matter what message he’s carrying; it’s corrupted. Soon enough what influences his personality will come to the fore, and the Christ-nature will be hidden behind the “ugly” frame.

This is why you must be fully yielded to the Word of God to mould your life and character. None of us was made for “dishonour”; each one of us has been raised for His glory, but you can decide if you’re going to be a vessel of honour or a vessel of dishonour, by the kind of life that you live.

But thanks be unto God! He’s granted each of us the ability to lead a life of righteousness and true holiness, and qualified us to be effective ministers of the Gospel of His grace: “[It is He] Who has qualified us [making us to be fit and worthy and sufficient] as ministers and dispensers of a new covenant [of salvation through Christ], not [ministers] of the letter (of legally written code) but of the Spirit; for the code [of the Law] kills, but the [Holy] Spirit makes alive” (2 Corinthians 3:6 AMPC). Therefore, live up to your calling.

PRAYER

Dear heavenly Father, it’s an honour to be part of the great ministry of reconciliation. I’ve been sanctified through the ministry of your Word and the Spirit to do your will and fulfil your destiny for my life. I lead a life of righteousness and true holiness, bringing many to the same life of glory, through my words and character, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Hebrews 10:10; Colossians 1:12; 1 Corinthians 6:19-20

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 Peter 3; Ezekiel 31-32

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 14:10-21; 1 Chronicles 24

#TALKINGSESSION

24TH NOVEMBER.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You, for enlightening the eyes of my understanding through Your Word. I've received all the favours and benefits You’ve ordained for me today.

Thank You for guiding me by Your Spirit, to think like You and see things from Your perspective, and not merely from the natural standpoint. I am seated together with Christ in heavenly places, ruling and reigning with Him.

Now and always, I function from the vantage position of peace, and dominion in Christ. Hallelujah.

The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places, and the land is subdued before me. I am the seed of Abraham, I am making my way prosperous, making progress, and dealing wisely in all my affairs because Your Word propels and inspires the right actions in me always.

The good Word of the Lord is fulfilled in me today, and every step I take is a step of blessings. I am blessed, and everywhere my name is called, it is for increase and promotion, in the Name of the Lord Jesus. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY 24TH NOVEMBER 2019

THEME: THE KING’S MEAT.

MEMORISE:

But Daniel purposed in his heart that he would not defile himself with the portion of the king's meat, nor with the wine which he drank: Daniel 1:8a

READ: Daniel 1:5-15

5 And the king appointed them a daily provision of the king's meat, and of the wine which he drank: so nourishing them three years, that at the end thereof they might stand before the king.

6 Now among these were of the children of Judah, Daniel, Hananiah, Mishael, and Azariah:

7 Unto whom the prince of the eunuchs gave names: for he gave unto Daniel the name of Belteshazzar; and to Hananiah, of Shadrach; and to Mishael, of Meshach; and to Azariah, of Abednego.

8 But Daniel purposed in his heart that he would not defile himself with the portion of the king's meat, nor with the wine which he drank: therefore he requested of the prince of the eunuchs that he might not defile himself.

9 Now God had brought Daniel into favour and tender love with the prince of the eunuchs.

10 And the prince of the eunuchs said unto Daniel, I fear my lord the king, who hath appointed your meat and your drink: for why should he see your faces worse liking than the children which are of your sort? then shall ye make me endanger my head to the king.

11 Then said Daniel to Melzar, whom the prince of the eunuchs had set over Daniel, Hananiah, Mishael, and Azariah,

12 Prove thy servants, I beseech thee, ten days; and let them give us pulse to eat, and water to drink.

13 Then let our countenances be looked upon before thee, and the countenance of the children that eat of the portion of the king's meat: and as thou seest, deal with thy servants.

14 So he consented to them in this matter, and proved them ten days.

15 And at the end of ten days their countenances appeared fairer and fatter in flesh than all the children which did eat the portion of the king's meat.

Daniel was a very intelligent and knowledgeable young man who was taken into captivity in Babylon for the purpose of serving in the king’s palace. As was the custom in Babylon, Daniel had to be trained for three years before he could be assigned his duties. While undergoing his training, he was given a daily portion of the king’s meat, but Daniel refused to partake of it stating clearly that he would not “defile” himself with the king’s meat. Why? The reasons are simple: Daniel knew that the food the king ate was usually first dedicated to the gods of the land, and those who ate from it included the magicians, astrologers and Chaldeans. He knew his God and was sure that the God he served was not the same as the god of the king. He also knew that eating such meat would defile a child of the Almighty God.

What was the result of Daniel not defiling himself with that meat? One day, King Nebuchadnezzar had a dream he could not remember, so he called all his magicians, astrologers and the Chaldeans, who usually partook of his meat, demanding them to remind him of his dream and also interpret it, but they couldn’t. the king then ordered the killing of all the wise men of Babylon for this failure. At that point, Daniel came onto the scene and consulted his companions, Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego (who along with him didn’t partake of the king’s meat), to pray to God for a solution to the problem at hand. That same night, God revealed the dream to Daniel in a vision (Daniel 2:19). If he had partaken of the king’s meat, his spiritual vision would have been blurred. In Daniel 1:20, the king himself testified that Daniel and his friends were ten times better that his magicians.

The king’s meat is anything that will hinder you from having continuous fellowship with God. For instance, if the staff in your office doctor figures and money from this evil practice is shard round the office, by collecting it, you are eating the king’s meat. If as a public servant you collect bribes to perform a duty you are paid to do, you are also eating the king’s meat. If you are having an affair with your boss or lecturer, you are defiling yourself with the king’s meat. It is therefore no wonder that many people are dull on their job and school; if only they could reject the king’s meat, they would be found to be ten times better than their colleagues. Are others eating the king’s meat around you and it seems as if they are better off? Don’t fret yourself; it is only a matter of time before everyone sees that those who refuse to defile themselves are ten times better than others.

KEY POINT:

If you want to be distinguished for promotion like Daniel, then dare to be different.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Psalm 21-26 and Jonah 1

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 4: TAKE MY LIFE.

1. Take my life and let it be
Consecrated, Lord, to Thee.
Take my moments and my days,
Let them flow in endless praise.

2. Take my hands and let them move
At the impulse of Thy love.
Take my feet and let them be
Swift and beautiful for Thee.

3. Take my voice and let me sing,
Always, only for my King.
Take my lips and let them be
Filled with messages from Thee.

4. Take my silver and my gold,
Not a mite would I withhold.
Take my intellect and use
Every power as Thou shalt choose.

5. Take my will and make it Thine,
It shall be no longer mine.
Take my heart, it is Thine own,
It shall be Thy royal throne.

6. Take my love, my Lord, I pour
At Thy feet its treasure store.
Take myself and I will be
Ever, only, all for Thee.
SEEDS ???? OF DESTINY* 

- 2019-11-24

TOPIC: *RISING ABOVE LIMITATIONS*

SCRIPTURE?: "And Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying, Oh that thou wouldest bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast, and that thine hand might be with me, and that thou wouldest keep me from evil, that it may not grieve me! And God granted him that which he requested". 1 Chronicles 4:10

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY?: To rise above where you are, you must think above where you are. Your mentality affects your liberty from captivity.

Limitation, according to Dictionary.Com is a limiting condition; a restrictive weakness; lack of capacity; inability or handicap. It is something that limits – a bound or restriction. Limitation is also the state or condition of being restrained, confined or restricted from doing or becoming what you are meant to do or become.

In our world today, the enemy has caged many destinies; the escalated dimensions of the activities of witches and wizards or the occults have limited many potentially great destinies. That is why in most villages as soon as a young man graduates from school and tries to become somebody useful in life, his life would be cut short suddenly. Some communities have not produced any meaningful or prominent person because of demonic embargoes or limitations placed on such communities; everyone is confined in poverty and rendered miserable.

But the good news is that the power of God is strong enough to tame the recklessness of the kingdom of darkness in limiting God’s children. This is because right from creation, God designed His children to exist in perpetual dominion, victory and triumph. (Genesis 1:28). Thus, God is a specialist in liberating His people from the limitations of life – be it financial, marital, career, family or spiritual limitation.

In addition to the power of God, your mentality is also crucial to your freedom from satanic embargoes and limitations. *You need to have the correct mentality to attain liberty from captivity*. To rise above where you are, you must think above where you are. *Your mentality affects your reality*. For example, as long as the children of Israel could not forget their experience in Egypt, they remained confined in the wilderness. (Numbers 11:5)

Today, I decree your liberty from anything that has held your life and destiny hostage. You are rising above the limitations of your life, in Jesus’ Name.
REMEMBER THIS?: "To rise above where you are, you must think above where you are. Your mentality affects your liberty from captivity."

ASSIGNMENT(S):

*1. Connect the power of God for your liberty.*
*2. Be mentally positivistic,"enthusiastic and optimistic at all times.*
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE??: "Power to Rise above Negative Limitations."
PRAYER??: Lord, I ask for the grace to be positive and optimistic in mentality. Disconnect me from the negative experiences I have had in the past. I gain my liberty from every limitation of life Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY READING?: Ezek 47:1 to 48:35, 1 Pet 2:11 to 3:7, Ps 119:49 to 64, Prov 28:12 to 13

QUOTE: "Where you are now is where your knowledge has permitted you to be". Culled from ‘Go in This Thy Might’ by Dr Paul Enenche.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL 

BOOKLET FOR THE CHAMPION

DATE: SUNDAY NOVEMBER 24, 2019

TOPIC: DRIVE OUT THE LIES, KEEP THEM OUT!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: (JEREMIAH 29:11; EPHESIANS 1: 7-14)

Many times, when demonic lies are injected into your mind, they sound to you as if they are your own thoughts. Sometimes you hear things like, “…nothing is ever going to change,”…this boy is never going to change. He keeps getting worse and worse, “…I’m not going to get well; I’ve done everything that I can do, maybe my time is up…”,”… this marriage isn’t going to work out…

I’m tired of all these…”, “I can’t break free from this addiction…,” etc. If you have been hearing things like the above in your mind, I want you to know that they originate from the camp of the enemy. These things do not line up with Jeremiah 29:11 (our first scripture), and they can never be in line with the best of God for you.

AS 2019 ENDS, REFUSE TO ENTERTAIN THOSE THOUGHTS!
When those negative thoughts come, don’t invite them to the dining table for a three course dinner! No, get up on your feet and DRIVE THEM OUT OF YOUR HOUSE.’ Keep your house (that is your mind) clean and filled up with the Word of God.

If the devil tells you that, “nothing is ever going to change and your prayer and fasting is in vain,” tell him that “THE ONLY NAME OR PERSON THAT CAN NEVER CHANCE IS JEHOVAH GOD” (HEBREWS 13:8).”

That means any situation circumstance, battle, trial, etc, can and must change! And it must change for the better! Oh halleluyah! If the devil tells you that “this thing is just getting worse and worse and that delay will bring you to shame, remember that God is working things out for you BEHIND THE SCENES! The God who is on your side is the one who is able to work all things after the counsel of His will (Ephesians 1:11).

As 2019 ends and 2020 begins, trust Him and hold on!!! INSTAGRAM GREATER GRACE! Follow me daily on my instagram handle: ourdailymanna_bishopchrís, my facebook page: bishopchris kwakpovwe@odm and my personal twitter: ODM DrChris. Help to spread and tag it to others!

It takes a year to prepare for the January World anointing night! Sow your World Anointing Night seed to: MANNA MIRACLE MOUNTAIN MINISTRY (JWAN) UBA ACCT NO: 1015310823 or any account on page 29 of ODM.

PRAYER POINTS: 

Take a song of worship as you are led.

1. In your own words, pray on today’s word as led now.
2. Jehovah God, stretch out Your mighty hand of power and let every tree of deception be uprooted and destroyed by fire NOW!
,3. I decree: Every network of evil generating and promoting confusion in my family, business and ministry, be scattered by fire NOW (Pray it for 2 days and nights).

BIBLE-IN-ONE READING Sad1 COR. 5-8)
BY: BISHOP (DR) E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/AUTHOR & EDITOR-IN-CHIEF
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {July ~ Dec., 2019}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Sunday, November 24, 2019

TOPIC: SORROW WILL TURN TO JOY (II)
Read John 16:19-22

19. Now Jesus knew that they were desirous to ask him, and said unto them, Do ye enquire among yourselves of that I said, A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me?
20. Verily, verily, I say unto you, That ye shall weep and lament, but the world shall rejoice: and ye shall be sorrowful, but your sorrow shall be turned into joy.
21. A woman when she is in travail hath sorrow, because her hour is come: but as soon as she is delivered of the child, she remembereth no more the anguish, for joy that a man is born into the world.
22. And ye now therefore have sorrow: but I will see you again, and your heart shall rejoice, and your joy no man taketh from you.

MEMORISE: Therefore you now have sorrow; but I will see you again and your heart will rejoice, and your joy no one will take from you (John 16:22)

EXPOSITION

Yesterday, we started discussion on some of the reasons God allows us to go through bitter experiences. Can you recollect these? In continuation, Satan troubles the world (1 Pet. 5:8), but not without God's knowledge, even if the devil thinks he is succeeding (Amos. 3:6). God only allows the apparent inflicting of pains on His people by the devil to accomplish His eternal purpose. In addition, man is born into trouble (Job 5:7; 14:1), and this is so because of the consequence of the Fall in Genesis 3. No wonder we talk of self-inflicted pains/sorrows (Jas. 4:1ff). However, not all hope is lost.

Jesus guarantees us joy, lasting, everlasting joy (Jn. 16:20,21b,22). He has actually overcome the world for us, on the Cross (v. 33; cf. 1 Cor. 15:57), and this victory of His guarantees our joy, immediately and ultimately. We also have His assurance that joy will come in the morning (Psa. 30:5). If the disciples' joy was indeed made full in the resurrection of Christ and the coming of His Holy Spirit, our joy will also be made full in Him.

Above all, the joy of the Lord is our strength in all situations (Neh. 8:10). That is, only in Christ will you have true lasting joy. Accepting His Lordship will remove the stains and pains of sin, and place you aright to enjoy true joy, the joy that comes from the Holy Spirit (Rom. 14:17). This joy is deeper than happiness that is based on what you have. Only our Lord Jesus, by His Spirit, gives lasting joy. Are you in good terms with Him?

PRAYER POINTS

1. (a) If you want to accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour. Confess your sins, and accept Jesus as your personal Lord and Saviour.
(b) Rededication of life: Lord Jesus, I recommit my life to You; help me to stay glued to You all the days of my life.
2. Lord, forgive and deliver me from every pain and sorrow caused by sin and self-will in my life.
3. Pray for employable unemployed in our society, that God should settle them with their different destined jobs this year.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Ezekiel 14:20 - 16:51; James 2:10 - 3:4
Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE
Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM