The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Thursday 21st November
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

Thursday, 21ST NOVEMBER.

DISCERN THE BODY OF CHRIST

For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord’s body (1 Corinthians 11:29).

When people don’t understand the reality of the Word of God, they go into errors and as a result, their lives are in jeopardy. In Matthew 22:29, Jesus said, “You err, because you don’t know the Scriptures and the power of God.”

Take our opening verse for example; it reveals something striking about the Holy Communion: the wine isn’t just a drink; it’s the communion of the blood of Christ, just as the bread represents His body. To drive this point home, the Apostle Paul said, “…the things which the Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to devils, and not to God: and I would not that ye should have fellowship with devils (demons)” (1 Corinthians 10:20).

When the Gentiles offer sacrifices to idols, they’re actually offering them to demons. This means that those sacrifices are connected to demons. Anyone who partakes of those sacrifices in any way, comes into fellowship with demons, and some have attracted demons to themselves that way. Some people have become sick as a result, and even mentally troubled, unable to do anything for themselves.

In the same way, the Bible says when we take the cup and eat the bread, we’re in fellowship with God. Blessed be God! 1 Corinthians 11:26 tells us categorically that taking the Communion is participating in the blood, and body of Christ. It’s the reason we’re admonished to discern the Lord’s body; be mindful of its power and significance. Many have trouble today in their physical body, while some have even died, for not discerning the Lord’s body.

1 Corinthians 11:30 says, “For this cause many are weak and sickly among you, and many sleep.” What cause is the Spirit referring to? It’s the failure to discern the body of Christ. Therefore, examine yourself and relate properly to the Church of God. Don’t treat the local church carelessly or with disdain. Walk in love always, and honour God’s people.

PRAYER

Dear Father, thank you for the blessing to participate in the communion of the blood and the body of Christ. Thank you for the guidance of your Spirit who helps me discern the body of Christ. I have eternal victory and dominion over sin, sickness, disease, death, and the devil, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

1 Corinthians 11:18-34
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
James 4:13-5:1-20; Ezekiel 24-26

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 13:21-30; 1 Chronicles 21

#TALKINGSESSION

21ST NOVEMBER.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for the anointing, which I've received of the Lord, abides in me forever.

Through that anointing, I am energized for productivity, and positioned for effectiveness! I take advantage of that anointing today to bless my world and do exploits to the glory and praise of Your Name. As I meditate on Your Word today I make my way prosperous.

My whole being is saturated with the anointing and power of Your Word, such that thoughts of success, possibilities and glory are inspired within me! And as I speak accordingly, my life is transformed, adversities are quelled, and negative situations are altered to conform with God's perfect will for me.

I am energized and strengthened in my inner man to function supernaturally today! I am heavenly, and I can do all things by reason of that anointing, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY 21ST NOVEMBER 2019

THEME: ABUNDANT GRACE.

MEMORISE:

Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord, 2 Peter 1:2

READ: Genesis 6:5-8

5 And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

6 And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.

7 And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.

8 But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD.

When you understand the intensity of attacks the Church is under in these end times, you will appreciate the prayer for the multiplication of grace and peace in today’s memory verse. The story of Noah illustrates the essence of grace in a man’s life. Grace located Noah at a time when God saw man’s wickedness and decided to wipe them off the face of the earth. Through grace, Noah lived above the corruption of his generation and was spared the outpouring of God’s wrath. Also, through the grace of God, he received this excellent report in Genesis 6:9:
“ These are the generations of Noah: Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God.”
Beloved, considering the prophesies on the perilous nature of the last days, it takes abundant grace to live righteously in this present world. Evil ideas that seek to normalize abhorrent things like greed, pre-marital sex, homosexuality, racism, ethnic cleansing and so on are characteristics of these end times. Such evil ideas have made living a godly life difficult in our times. An end-time prophecy declared by the Holy Spirit in 1 Timothy 4:1-2 says:

“Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;”

One of my children told a story of a personal encounter that shows this prophecy being fulfilled. He went to a part of the world to minister God’s word, and there he met two other guest ministers who were busy chatting while the praise and worship session was going on in the sanctuary. When it was time to preach, these guest ministers were called from the office of the host-pastor, and one of them said to the other, “let us go and tell them what they love to hear!” They were obviously speaking lie in hypocrisy to the people, and although they had a form of godliness, they were living a life that denied the power to live holy (2 timothy 3:5). We are admonished to turn away from such ministers. It takes abundant grace to escape the charm of their motivational prowess. While Noah found grace to survive the flood, we need abundant grace to escape the lake of fire. This grace is found in Jesus Christ. I therefore encourage you to seek grace to escape the coming outpouring of God’s wrath on earth. The purpose of this grace is not to live a lawless life; rather, it grants us the ability to live righteously, even in this perverse generation. Reach out to God and ask for that grace today, and you will discover that you will begin to do with ease those good things you were not able to do before.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please bless me with abundant grace to live for You in holiness.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Psalm 1-8

Amos 8

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 17: HOLD THE FORTH
1. Ho, my comrades, see the signal, waving in the sky!
Reinforcements now appearing, victory is nigh.
o Refrain:
“Hold the fort, for I am coming,” Jesus signals still;
Wave the answer back to Heaven, “By Thy grace we will.”

2. See the mighty host advancing, Satan leading on;
Mighty ones around us falling, courage almost gone!

3. See the glorious banner waving! Hear the trumpet blow!
In our Leader’s Name we triumph over every foe.

4. Fierce and long the battle rages, but our help is near;
Onward comes our great Commander, cheer, my comrades, cheer!
*SEEDS OF DESTINY*

- 2019-11-21

TOPIC: *POSSESSING A SOLID PLAN FOR THE TOP.*

SCRIPTURE : "Then God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.

Thus God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament". Genesis 1:7-8

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY : There can be no progress without a plan; no future without vision, and no success without strategy.

It is established that God is a God of objectivity, deliberate intentions and actions. He does not do things haphazardly. This fact is clearly depicted in His creation (Genesis 1:7-8). God is the number one planner.

What then is a plan?

A plan is specifically a well-defined course of action. That is, you say to yourself, this is how I am going to move from point A to point B. It has been said that those who fail to plan have planned to fail. Anytime you see a plan-less person you are face-to-face with a failure in the making.

Get this : *There can be no progress without a plan; no future without vision, and no success without strategy.*

Now, the question is; what does Planning do?

A Plan breaks down vision into achievable goals and targets. The plan is what says, ‘I am trusting God for my business to grow up to a million dollar earning a year.

That means, I should earn this and that per month.’ Or, ‘I should be able to earn this amount a week, which means I should be able to work on this and that per day, my hourly earning rate should be this or that so that by the end of my business year, I would have met my million dollar target.’ That is planning! It breaks down vision into achievable goals and targets!

Vision can be too vast many times, so there must be the taking of steps bit-by-bit in order to reach that destination. That is planning!

Planning is critical to the realization of any vision. *No vision can be viable without planning.* The possession of vision should, therefore, attract a commitment to planning.

Beloved, *if the top must be reached, then planning must be in place.*
I welcome you to the journey of planning. You shall make it, in Jesus’ Name.

REMEMBER THIS : There can be no progress without a plan; no future without vision, and no success without strategy.

*ASSIGNMENT (S):*

*1. Determine to be a planner and strategist.*
*2. Always commit your plans into the hands of God.*
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS

PRAYER : Lord, I make demands on Your grace to be given to planning. Deliver me from random existence. I connect Your wisdom to plan my life well, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY READING : Ezek 42:1 to 43:27, Jam 5:1 to 20, Ps 119:1 to 16, Prov 28:6 to 7

QUOTE: "A vision is what is ahead of you that keeps you going". Culled from "15 Kingdom Strategies for Survival" by Dr Paul Enenche.

TODAY IN HISTORY : 21/11/1877 – Thomas Edison announced his invention of the phonograph, a machine that can record and play sound.

AMAZING FACT : At any given time,90 percent of the hairs in your scalp are growing, while the other 10 percent are resting. A single hair has a lifespan of about five years.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD :I decree your deliverance from the tragedy of plan-less living in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL

BOOKLET FOR THE CHAMPION

DATE: THURSDAY 21ST NOVEMBER, 2019

TOPIC: THE 800 PETERS IN MADRID

BASIC SCRIPTURES: (ROMANS 3:23; MATTHEW 6:9-15)

Recently I came across a story of a father and his teenage son who lived in Spain. Over the years, their relationship became strained. The list of grievances grew so long that the son ran away from home.

The father searched for him, but after months of failure, the father made one last desperate effort by putting an advert in the local newspaper office of Madrid. “Dear Peter, meet me in front of the newspaper office at noon. All is forgiven. I love you. Your father.”

The next day at noon, in front of the newspaper office, eight hundred Peters showed up. Wow! It was C.S Lewis who said, “To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable because God has forgiven the inexcusable.”

According to a research by John Hopkins Medicine, forgiveness has a huge impact on your health: “whether it’s a simple spat with your spouse or long-held resentment toward a family member or friend, unresolved conflict can go deeper than you may realize – it may be affecting your physical health.

The good news: studies found that the act of forgiveness can reap huge benefits for your health, lowering the risk of heart attack; improving cholesterol levels and sleep; and reducing pain, blood pressure and levels of anxiety, depression and stress. And research points to an increase in the forgiveness-health connection as you age.”

With the magnanimity of Christ’s forgiveness in our lives, you must resist bitterness towards others! Romans 3:23 talk about how we were all sinners! If you consider the grace you have been shown, it will become much easier to extend forgiveness to others, THOUGH THE PAIN HURTS DEEPLY!

Forgiving others is a prerequisite for your own forgiveness (Matthew 6;14:15). Close with George Herbert:
He that cannot forgive others breaks the bridge over which he himself must pass if he would ever reach heaven; for everyone has need to be forgiven.” So true! Release forgiveness to someone today/this week! Pray now!

LEKKI ANOINTING SERVICE WILL BE A BOMBSHELL!
SATANIC PUNISHMENTS MUST END!
Plan to attend the Lekki Lagos Mountain anointing service of Saturday, November 30th, 2019.
Theme: “SATANIC PUNISHMENT MUST END.”

Discover how people are punished by wicked powers! Discover how to stop them! Time: 8am. STOP THEM NOW! Be there!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of adoration to God.
1. Thank God for today’s word and pray as you are led.
2. LORD, I am sorry for being bitter concerning anyone! I receive the amazing grace to reconcile and release forgiveness to those that have hurt me now!
3. Pray seriously for lost souls today.
4. As 2019 ends, Father God, give me a testimony that will shock my haters in Jesus name (Pray it for 5 days and 5 nights).
5. Pray in Tongues seriously today.

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: (ROMANS 9-11)
BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE
THE LIVING WATER

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Thursday, November 21, 2019

- World Philosophy Day & World Television Day
TOPIC: BEWARE, WHAT YOU TEACH THEM
Read 2 Chronicles 24:1-4

1. Joash was seven years old when he began to reign, and he reigned forty years in Jerusalem. His mother's name also was Zibiah of Beersheba.
2. And Joash did that which was right in the sight of the Lord all the days of Jehoiada the priest.
3. And Jehoiada took for him two wives; and he begat sons and daughters.
4. And it came to pass after this, that Joash was minded to repair the house of the Lord.
MEMORISE: And Jehoiada took two wives for him, and he had sons and daughters (2 Chronicles 24:3)

EXPOSITION

Joash was just 7 when he ascended the throne of his fathers. He was indeed very young, younger than Josiah was, when he was crowned king. Obviously, he needed godly, elderly, more experienced mentors and counsellors, to know what to do, how to go about it, and finish well.

God gave Jehoiada to fill this gap in his life, just like you are privileged to do same in the lives of your biological and spiritual children, followers, proteges, etc. How well are you faring?

What Jehoiada did in verse 3, helping the young king to become polygamous had serious spiritual and otherwise implications for the life and success of the king.

God had warned Israel's kings not to amass wives and wealth, lest they turned against Him and bring disaster on themselves and the people (Deut. 17:14ff). Was he not helping the young, tender king to flout God's order? (cf. Isa. 1:19,20) Moreover, Jehoiada's action was a subtle license for Joash to grow up in the line of King Solomon, women wise (1 Kgs. 11:1ff).

What we do today is teaching our children things for tomorrow, and they will do it better, whether negative or positive.

The parent who refuses to stop the child from bringing other children's pencils home might live to bear with the pain of being called the father/mother of an armed robber, later in life. No wonder, the moment Jehoiada died, Joash badly apostatised (2 Chro. 24:17-19), and worse of all, Jehoiada's family bore the full brunt (vv. 20-22)! Beware, lest you mislead those kids through your life and lip.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Holy Spirit, moderate my actions around my biological and spiritual children, followers, proteges and admirers, so that I don't become a stumbling block in their ways.
2. Lord, forgive me those actions of mine that have in any way misled others, and help me to restore anyone who has been misled.
3. Pray that God should deliver both the young and the old from the negative effect of unwholesome TV programmes rampant today.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY:

Ezekiel 5:16 - 9:2; Hebrews 12:28 - 13:19
Author: CAC WORLDWIDE
Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM