The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional For Wednesday 20th November
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

WEDNESDAY, 20TH NOVEMBER.

TRUST THE EXTRAORDINARY STRATEGIST

For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace (Isaiah 9:6).

In the original Hebrew rendering of the underlined portion of the scripture above, there’s no punctuation between the words “Wonderful” and “Counsellor.” Moreover, the Hebrew word translated “wonderful” actually means mighty acts and deeds; miraculous works that cause wonder.

Also, the word, “Counsellor” in the Hebrew, doesn’t mean someone who’s giving you a piece of advice; it refers to one who counsels you for battle; a strategist. It thus refers to the Holy Spirit being our extraordinary strategist! Hallelujah!

It doesn’t matter where you are in your life today or what’s in front of you; you can always know what to do to win, if you’d consult the extraordinary strategist. He lives in you.

This is what makes us invincible! How can you fail when the extraordinary strategist lives in you! You only need to take advantage of His presence and ministry in your life.

Another interesting phrase in our opening scripture is, “The mighty God”; EL GIBBOR, and this is talking about His greatness, His superior Almightiness! In Jeremiah 32:27, He said, “Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?” Absolutely nothing!

It makes no difference how hopeless the situation may seem; He knows what to do. He’s never confused, even when you seem flustered. He knows the way out of every crisis you face. He knows how to make you a success. He has the best strategies for your business, your job, your ministry, and your finances. All you need is to depend on Him for direction. Follow His Word and the counsel He gives you from within.

PRAYER

Dear Father, thank you for granting me all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge which are in Christ. I’m sagacious and I win all the time, because I play by the strategies of the Spirit. My life, ministry, family and business are flourishing exceedingly, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

2 Corinthians 10:4-5; Zechariah 4:6; Proverbs 3:5-6
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
James 3:14-4:1-12; Ezekiel 22-23

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 13:12-20 1 Chronicles 20

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

20TH NOVEMBER.

I affirm that I was born for this purpose and for this reason I was raised. I came in the volume of the book, for it is written of me, I came to do the will of the Father.

I am a burning and a shining light; my light shines ever so brightly before men, that they may see, and glorify my Father which is in heaven.

I am exceptional, the intensity of my light dazzle and discomfit satan, his demons and the negative works of darkness. Men are inspired to praise and glorify my heavenly Father, as they see and experience my good works—my works of righteousness. Hallelujah! Never will I walk in confusion or uncertainty; for the eyes of my understanding are enlightened through God’s Word. I know what tomorrow holds for me because my spiritual antenna is attuned to the right frequency.

I am in sync with the Spirit of God, and I know the mind of God concerning me. Hallelujah! I am in charge; the Lord has given me insight into the secrets and mysteries of the Kingdom. I am programmed by the Word; thus, I am unshakable and immovable at all times.

The Spirit of God is alive in me, that same Spirit that raised Christ from the dead is at work on the inside of me. Daily, my physical body and its organs are being vitalized by the Holy Ghost. Hallelujah.

My life is full of glory and I am anointed to produce excellent results in all that I do, for the source of life (the extraordinary- strategist) dwells in me. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
Open Heavens Devotional

WEDNESDAY, 20TH NOVEMBER, 2019.

TOPIC: HOW TO FLOURISH IN LIFE.

MEMORISE: If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land:
Isaiah 1:19

READ: Isaiah 1:19-20(KJV)

19 If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land:
20 But if ye refuse and rebel, ye shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it.

If you will flourish in life, one thing you need is simple obedience.
When Jesus told a dejected fisherman who had toiled all night but caught nothing to once more launch into the deep and let down his net for a great catch, his response in Luke 5:5b was: “Master, we have toiled all the night, and have taken nothing: nevertheless at thy word I will let down the net.” The result of his simple obedience was a net-breaking and boat-sinking haul of fish, which had the capacity to transform his life forever.

Beloved, God knows more than you do. Isaiah 40:28 says there is no searching of His understanding.

If God instructs you to do something, please don’t argue with Him, because compared to Him, you don’t know anything. 1st Corinthians 1:25 says:“Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.” If God says “this is the way” and it looks like a bush to you, I would advise you to simply go through that bush and don’t try to rationalise what God has said.

When God asks you to do something and you don’t understand it because it doesn’t make sense to you, just remember that simple obedience is the key to flourishing. When I became born again, I had a lot of problems with tithing. I said to myself, “What are those people talking about? One hundred percent is not enough, yet you are asking me to give ten percent. How will ninety percent handle what a hundred percent cannot cover?”

Indeed, tithing doesn’t make mathematical sense, but when you are dealing with God, it won’t always make sense. He is too big for you to understand with your little brain. It took me a while before I began to tithe, but I started and suddenly things began to change for the better.

The first thing that happened after I paid my tithe was that I got to my office and my head of department called me aside and asked why I had not requested any money for my research.

At that time, I didn’t even know that there was any money provided to fund research. He then explained to me that I needed money so I could travel to gather data, and he asked me to apply for a certain sum.
When I heard the amount, I couldn’t believe it; I thought something had gone wrong with my hearing! When God decides to help you, He will give you instructions, and your flourishing will be determined by how well you obey these instructions. Are you walking in simple obedience?

Key Point:
Those who cannot obey the ridiculous cannot receive the miraculous from God.

AUTHOR: Pastor E.A. Adeboye , the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God , one of the largest evangelical
Churches in the world and also the President of Christ the Redeemer's Ministries.
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Job 39-42, Amos 7
*SEEDS OF DESTINY*

- 2019-11-20

TOPIC: *THE DECEITFULNESS OF LUST*

SCRIPTURE : "That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts." Ephesians 4:22

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY : The flesh will pose to you the immediate and transient gratification and cover up the ultimate, colossal and monumental loss.
Lust is a strong and uncontrolled desire to have someone or something. Lust is also the craving for the forbidden.

*The craving for that which is forbidden is highly deceitful*. It may appear beautiful but it is the highway to disaster. The apple may look ripe but inside, it may be worms. It may taste sweet but it has the capacity to set your teeth on edge. It will promise you good but end you in a mess.

*The flesh is the major tool of lust*. It may say to you: ‘if you drink a little alcohol you will feel nice; if you have immorality with that person you are not married to, you will enjoy it.’ The truth is, the flesh will pose to you the immediate and transient gratification and cover up the ultimate, colossal and monumental loss that has no recovery.

Beloved, in order for you *to reach where God wants you to reach in life, you must subject your body to the firm control of the spirit. Placing profit above pleasure is what guarantees a future both on earth and in eternity.*

Today, I break every hold of the spirit of lust in you in Jesus’ Name.

REMEMBER THIS : "The flesh will pose to you the immediate and transient gratification and cover up the ultimate, colossal and monumental loss that has no recovery."

*ASSIGNMENT (S)*:

*1. Repent of any manifestation of lustful character in your life* – be it the lust for money, the lust of the flesh or for materialism.
*2. Put away any object of lust or anything and anyone that may suggest lust to you.*
*3. Always be in control of your flesh.*
*4. Pray in the Holy Ghost always to fortify your spirit against the lust of the flesh.*

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE : "Hindrances to a Purposeful Life (Part 3)."
PRAYER : Lord, I appreciate You for Your Word to me today. Deliver me Lord from the spirit of lust and lustful desires. Clothe me with the garment of holiness and purity, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY READING : Ezekiel 40:28 to 41:26, James 4:1 to 17, Psalm 118:19 to 29, Proverbs 28:3 to 5
QUOTE: "Iniquity corrupts mentality,"sin corrupts sense". Culled from "365 Wisdom capsules" by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT : Aside from bone marrow, hair is the fastest growing tissue in the body.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD : Grace to walk in victory over the activity of the flesh is released upon you in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY 20TH NOVEMBER, 2019

TOPIC: LET GO! TOMORROW IS BRIGHTER!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: (LUKE 23:8-34; MARK 11:25)

It was Katherine Ponder who penned: “When you hold resentment toward another, you are bound to that person or condition by an emotional link that is stronger than steel. Forgiveness is the only way to dissolve that link and get free.”

The devil is on a wild mission to hurt you, deceive you, and stop you from moving forward in life. And one of the tools he uses is offense. If he can’t stop you from praying, attending church meetings, fasting, giving, and doing every good thing that you have learnt to do, he is going to use the people that you love to get to you. This is why forgiveness is important – EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!

If you cannot be offended, there is nothing the devil can use to stop you. If you refuse to be hurt or offended by what people say or do to you or about you, you have become unstoppable! You become a hard nut for the kingdom of darkness to crack!

Hear the words of the LORD: “Father, forgive them for they know not what they do.” Even on the cross, He refused to be offended. At one time, they tried to stone Him, but He refused to be offended. Another time, they said that He was casting out demons using the devil’s power; He still refused to be offended.

His trusted disciple and friend betrayed Him, and then another one denied Him. Yet, He refused to be offended. His forgiveness may not have change those people, but if He did not forgive, He would not have been able to fulfil destiny.

Hear the words of Louis Smedes: “To forgive is to set a prisoner free and discover that the prisoner was you.”

As 2019 ends, the Holy Ghost is again screaming out these lines: “Refuse to be held in any kind of demonic prison of hurt and resentment. Let go of everything, forgive and move on.”

Yes LET GO AND LET GOD! Your future is brighter than every ugly thing that people have done or said to you in the past!
WARNING: In these days, most Christians prefer love feasts and music/entertainment to evangelism or prayer meetings. Don’t join them! Your case must be different. Don’t give up on this duty! Use ODM as a tool for God.

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of adoration now as led.
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. As 2019 ends, every demonic chain of unforgiveness that has been hidden anywhere, limiting me and holding me back to the past, be revealed now and destroyed by the fire of the Holy Ghost NOW!!!

3. Pray about today! Pray for the Ghana Impartation service!
THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: (ROMANS 5-8)
BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-C
CAC LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Wednesday, November 20, 2019.*

*UNIVERSAL CHILDREN’S DAY*

*TOPIC:**PARENTS: SAFEGUARD YOUR CHILDREN*
*Read Exodus 2:1-10*

*MEMORISE*

*When he arose, he took the young Child and His mother by night and departed for Egypt. (Matthew 2:14)*

*EXPOSITION*

There is no doubt about it that children are heritage from the Lord. It is by His divine arrangement that each child, comes to this world. The bottom line here is that, God has destiny for every child born into this world (cf. Jer. 1:4-5). It is even by His divine arrangement each child comes to this world through particular parents.

God makes each set of parents arrival points for their different children. For the fact that God has plan and purpose for these children, does not overrule the divinely expected roles of the parents.
God caused your children (His own heritage; Psa. 127:3ff) to come through you for specific purposes. The main purpose is for you to safeguard them from the evil of this world in the different stages and ages of their lives, and also help them discover their destinies in life.

Many parents fail woefully to play their parental roles over their children by thinking that God owns them and He alone can care for them, not needing the parent’ inputs.

The roles Moses’ parents played to safeguard his life from the hands of Pharaoh, is what God expects of all parents, today. Imagine what could have happened to the little baby Jesus, if His earthly parents failed to follow divine instruction to safeguard His life from the hands of the wicked and jealous King Herod (Matt. 2:13-21).

The plan of Satan is to downturn the plans and purposes of God regarding the lives of those little ones. Your role as a parent is to protect, prepare and provide for them, until they become responsible.

*PRAYER POINTS*

1. Lord, strengthen all parents to be like Moses’ and Jesus’ parents in protecting the lives of their children from danger around them.
2. Lord, help all parents not to fail You in caring for their children.
3. I pray: my life would not be a disappointment to God and my generation, in Jesus’ name.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Ezekiel 2:7 – 5:15; Hebrews 12:7 – 12:27*
*HAVE A WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY.............. SHALOM*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM