The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional For Tuesday 19th November
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

TUESDAY, 19TH NOVEMBER.

TWENTY-FOUR HOUR PROTECTION

Beautiful for situation, the joy of the whole earth, is mount Zion, on the sides of the north, the city of the great King. God is known in her palaces for a refuge (Psalm 48:2-3).

The scripture above is a popular song among Christians. The underlined portion says, “God is known in her palaces for a refuge.” In the citadels of Israel, God is known to grant refuge to His own. The citadels are strongholds of protection in times of war, but the people trust in the power of God, and not the high or thick walls, as their defence.

The Bible says, “He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty” (Psalm 91:1 NKJV). The secret place of the Most High isn’t a building or temple built with hands; it’s Christ, and that’s where you live. He’s your protection. The Bible says your life is hid with Christ in God (Colossians 3:3), which means you have twenty-four-hour protection! It’s round the clock.

You’re protected in Him, because He’s become your citadel in which you live. Hallelujah!

The presence of God, and His light where you live, is a high place —far above all the evil and darkness in the world. Therefore, walk through life with boldness, knowing that no weapon fashioned against you shall prosper. You have God’s mighty protection. This was David’s confidence when he declared, “He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day; Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday” (Psalm 91:4-6).

Never find yourself apologetic, intimidated or reluctant to express your convictions about Christ and the message of the Gospel. Be mindful of your divine protection in Him. The Bible says, “As the mountains are round about Jerusalem, so the LORD is round about his people from henceforth even for ever” (Psalm 125:2).

Nothing and no one should prevent or keep you from proclaiming Jesus as Lord, for He’s greater than any government, institution or mob. He rules and reigns over the universe! Glory to His Name forever!

CONFESSION

No weapon formed against me shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against me in judgment, I condemn! I have God’s mighty protection over my life, family and loved ones. I live in Christ, far above the evil and darkness in the world. Glory to God!

FURTHER STUDY

Daniel 3:16-18; Psalm 27:1-3; Isaiah 43:2-3
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
James 2-3:1-13; Ezekiel 20-21

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 13:1-11; 1 Chronicles 19

PROSPERITY CONVICTIONS

I affirm that my prosperity is a settled fact. All of God’s wealth and resources belong to me. I own the world and everything in it.

My job, business and family are not my source of livelihood, but are a medium to bless others. I am the seed of Abraham. In Christ, I have been brought into the life of superabundance.

Daily I walk in the consciousness of my blessings and I experience extraordinary and supernatural blessings.

I am blessed in my going out and my coming in, whatsoever I lay my hands to do prospers.

I live in abundance and the lines have fallen unto me in pleasant places I have a goodly heritage. Glory to God!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 19TH NOVEMBER 2019

THEME: IN PARTNERSHIP WITH GOD?

MEMORISE:

For we are labourers together with God: ye are God's husbandry, ye are God's building. 1 Corinthians 3:9

READ: Matthew 28:18-20

18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

As God’s chosen people, we need to realise that God has designed man to be His partners in His created order. Knowing this truth is essential for the easy fulfilment of our destiny in life. To understand the kind of partnership we have with God, we must go back to the beginning of creation to see the reason why we were created. Speaking on this, Genesis 1:26 says:

“And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.”

Our place as partners with God in ruling His created world becomes clearer when we consider the specific assignments God gave to Adam after he was created. According to Genesis 2:15 & 19:

“And the LORD God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it….. And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.”

It is interesting to note that even after sin disrupted the initial arrangement of the divine partnership that existed between God and man, God still choose to work with man to execute His salvation plan for mankind. The Holy spirit revealed the nature of this partnership long before it came to be, saying in Isaiah 7:14:

“ Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.”

In fulfilment of this prophesy, Jesus Christ was born into the wordl through a partnership of the Holy Spirit with a human vessel, Mary (Luke 1:35). However, God’s partnership with man on the redemption of man kind did not end there. To execute His earthly ministry, God in human form, Jesus, also entered into partnership with man. Speaking on this partnership, Mark 3:14-15 says:

“And he ordained twelve, that they should be with him, and that he might send them forth to preach, And to have power to heal sicknesses, and to cast out devils:”

After His work on earth was done, He further commissioned His disciples to go into the world and preach the gospel. To populate the Father’s Kingdom, we His disciples must therefore play our part by preaching the gospel to the unsaved, even as He continues to intercede for us in heaven. Beloved, according to today’s memory verse, we are partners with God if truly we are His children. My prayer for you is that you will not disappoint His expectations in Jesus’ Name.

PRAYER POINT:
Father, help me not to fail You as we work in partnership to fulfil Your will on earth.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Job 36- 38

Amos 5:18-6:14

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 10: I HAVE DECIDED TO FOLLOW JESUS.
1. I have decided to follow Jesus;
I have decided to follow Jesus;
I have decided to follow Jesus;
No turning back, no turning back.

2. Though none go with me, still I will follow;
Though none go with me, still I will follow;
Though none go with me, still I will follow;

3. The world behind me, the cross before me;
The world behind me, the cross before me;
The world behind me, the cross before me;
*SEEDS OF DESTINY*

- 2019-11-19

TOPIC: *TAMING YOUR APPETITE, TAKING YOUR INHERITANCE.*

SCRIPTURE : "…Esau, who for one morsel of meat sold his birthright." Hebrews 12:16b

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY : If you cannot control your appetite, you lose your inheritance; to follow the flesh is to forfeit the future

*One of the greatest tragedies of life is the tragedy of great potentials ending as great disasters.* It has been said that the richest place on earth is the graveyard.

There are people on earth who are more gifted and connected to opportunities than others. Sadly, some of these people end as colossal failures.

What could be responsible for the failure of a man like Esau who was positioned to be the inheritor and progenitor of the Abrahamic blessing to future generations? Esau tragically ended without a trace of identity on the earth today - It was a life controlled by appetite or the flesh!

It was the flesh that told Esau, ‘You are hungry; sell your birthright’ and Esau said, ‘yes sir.’ What a tragedy! (Genesis 25:29-33).

Get this : The leadership of the flesh is destined for failure and disaster. If you cannot control your appetite, you lose your inheritance; to follow the flesh is to forfeit the future.

This is why the life of the drunkard, prostitute, seductress, thief, backbiter, liar, kidnapper, executive thief holding a public office, etc., is always upside down. The money meant to develop a whole community is misappropriated and squandered by only one person. What a demonic appetite and generational curse!

The truth is, *you cannot be controlled by the flesh and not crash in life*. Your appetite or flesh was designed to take instructions from your (spirit) and not the other way round.

Beloved, *the way a person’s cloth cannot wear him or a car cannot drive its owner, is the same way your appetite must not control you.* Tell your flesh what to do and what not to do.
You shall end well, in Jesus’ Name.

REMEMBER THIS : "If you cannot control your appetite, you lose your inheritance; to follow the flesh is to forfeit the future."

*ASSIGNMENT (S):*
*1. Consciously cut off every fleshly lifestyle off your life.*
*2. Carry out spiritual exercises like the study of the Word of God, praying in the Holy Ghost, fasting etc, consistently to increase the dominance of your spirit over your flesh.*

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE : "Hindrances to a purposeful life-3".

PRAYER : Lord, destroy every lifestyle of flesh in me.I receive the power to have control over my appetite at all times. I connect with Your Power for a purposeful existence, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY READING : Ezekiel 39:1 to 40:27, James 2:18 to 3:18, Psalm 118:1 to 18, Proverbs 28:2.

QUOTE: "Character shall be your license to leaving a mark that cannot be erased in time and eternity." Culled from "Who are you?" By Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT : The Bible is the only Book that has been translated into more than 3,300 languages, covering nearly 95 percent of the world’s population.

DON'T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Power Communion Service tomorrow with friends and loved ones for the preservation of your lives and destinies by 5:30pm at the Glory Dome. God bless you as you come.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD : Power to dominate the flesh is released upon you in the name of Jesus Christ.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPION

DATE: TUESDAY 19TH NOVEMBER, 2019

TOPIC: REFUSE TO DRINK THAT POISON!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: (GENESIS 50:15-22)

There are two things that loves does: love gives, and love forgives. When you reach out to someone in forgiveness, it doesn’t mean that you approve of what he/she has done. It doesn’t mean that you want them to do it again.

Reaching out in forgiveness means that you value the love that God has for that person and you want to be a channel through which that love will flow to them. That is why the Spirit of God wants you to understand today that there are two great RIVERS THAT CAUSE LOVE TO FLOW into the hearts of men and women:

The RIVER of giving and the RIVER of forgiveness!
The world is filled with lots of heartaches and pain today because these RIVERS have become clogged with much garbage. Someone said, holding on to hurt and wishing/praying that something bad happens to the person that has hurt you is like drinking poison and hoping that another person dies.
No! It is you that will be a victim! Unforgiveness is poisonous, and it’s a demonic tool designed to stop you from moving forward.

See how FORGIVENESS IS DEFINED:
FORGIVENESS is me, GIVING UP MY RIGHT to hurt you, for hurting me! Did you get that? I remember that Martin Luther King Jnr once said: “DARKNESS cannot drive out DARKNESS; only LIGHT CAN DO THAT! HATE cannot drive out HATE; only LOVE can do that!”

As 2019 ends and no matter who has hurt you this year, refuse to drink that poison! Darkness CANNOT drive out DARKNESS! Hate cannot drive out hate! Let the love/light of God flow into your heart and let it help you to win over every kind of SATANIC ARROW of hurt, bitterness and pain that has been sent to stop your upcoming ELEVATION STORY!

Remember Joseph! Pray now!
HURRAY! BISHOP DR CHRIS IN GHANA!
Prepare to attend the Ghana ODM MINI-ANOINTING/WORKERS IMPARTACTION CONFERENCE on 23rd November, 2019.

Venue: NVIT School, Kokomlele, Accra, Ghana. November, 2019. Venue: NVIT School, Kokomlele, Accra, Ghana. #CONFERENCE #. Call +233244858309; +233206425914; +233233902592 for details!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship as led.
1. In your own words, pray over today’s word as led now.
2. Hate cannot drive out hate! I release everyone who has hurt me in any way (mention names now if any). I forgive him/her (them) and I pray for their peace/welfare now (Pray this seriously and be a channel of blessing to someone today).
3. Father, as 2019 ends, let the river of love, grace and mercy that You have put inside me flow day by day. Every evil plan to dry up that river, SCATTER now in Jesus name.
4. Pray about the remaining days of this year now! I receive healing/freedom/peace from every kind of hurt today, in Jesus name.

End of 2019 is not the end of your destiny! Oh! I see 2020 and THE LORD told me that 2020 is your ELEVATION YEAR! Lots more concerning your 2020 is in the next ODM!

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: (ROMANS 1-4)
BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE
LIVING WATER CAC DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Tuesday, November 19, 2019.- WORLD TOILET DAY
A SENSELESS PERSON

READ: Proverbs 7:6-27

MEMORISE:
And saw among the simple, I perceived among the youths, a young man devoid of understanding (Proverbs 7:7

EXPOSITION

Advanced learner’s dictionary gives the meaning of ‘senseless’ as thus ‘lacking meaning or purpose, without common sense, pointless, meaningless, without consideration, awareness or sound judgments, unreasonable, unwise, stupid’.

A senseless person in our text today does not represent the person with physical loss of memory, or madness. It is an emotional loss of memory and emotional madness. It is a moment that brings down the mighty warrior; the period of carnality.

The following according to our Living Water passage, today, among others, describes a senseless person:

°Anyone who goes in to a harlot (vv. 8-13);
°Anyone who doesn’t know that he/she pays a vow through every sexual act (v. 14);
°Anyone who doesn’t know that a harlot has been diligently seeking his/her face, and has finally found him/her (v. 15).

°Whosoever kisses or has sex with another person’s spouse (vv. 13, 18-19);
°Whosoever doesn’t know that having sex with a strange man/woman will cost him/her, his/her life (vv. 20-23); and
°Whoever doesn’t know that premarital and extramarital sex are a highway to hell (vv. 26-27).
Therefore, the best way to know a sensible man, woman, boy or girl is the way he/she keeps him/herself holy before God, most especially, in sexual matters. A senseless person, in this regard, can be likened to one who falls into a toilet soak-away. What a mess! Don’t remain senseless. Repent and be wise.

PRAYER POINTS
1. Merciful God, forgive me all my senseless acts, in Jesus’ name.
2. Let us pray for all our youths on campuses, that the Lord should give them the grace to overcome senseless activities going on therein.
3. Lord, make me wiser than every manifestation of the spirit of harlotry.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Lam. 4:16 – 5:22; Eze. 1:1 – 2:6; Heb. 11:26 – 12:6

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM