The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Monday 18th November
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

MONDAY, 18TH NOVEMBER.

CHRIST-INSPIRED WORLD VIEW

Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ (Colossians 2:8).

Just as we all have different mindsets, we all also have different world views. A world view is a comprehensive conception or apprehension of the world, especially from a specific standpoint. So, when we talk about your world view, it refers to your own appreciation, conceptualisation or apprehension of the world.

However, what’s more important is the origin of your world view. For a lot of people, their world view is formed by what they read or hear in the news media. They’ve never done a study in the Bible to know why certain things are happening in the world today, what the future holds, and what their stand should be.

For example, some Christians come up with political ideologies and inclinations that are not Word-based. There’s nothing wrong with having political inclinations as a Christian, but they must be of spiritual influence or origin. Many think the Bible has nothing to say about politics, but they’re wrong.
God gave us His Word to show us what our political inclinations should be, what views we should hold. His Word is given to guide us, to give us understanding and point us in the right direction in all things.

Live and see from God’s perspective only. His Word is light; the light in which you must live. That way, irrespective of the decadence in this present world, you’ll live in continuous victory and prosperity, and joy, because you’re living from the mountain top. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear Father, thank you for granting me the right perspective of the world, its systems, ideas and ideals, and inclinations. Your Word is my light, and that’s the light in which I live. I live and see all things from the mountain top; I live in divine health, supernatural abundance, and in continuous victory and prosperity, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Romans 1:21-22 AMPC; Romans 16:17 AMPC; 1 Corinthians 3:18-20 AMPC

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
James 1; Ezekiel 17-19

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 12:42-50; 1 Chronicles 18

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

18TH NOVEMBER.

I affirm that God has increased His grace in my life. It's a whole new level for me and I have taken over! I am royalty and I am talking my way to the top! God's Word of Power is in my heart and in my mouth today.

I am walking in the glory of God and living the transcendent life in Christ! I am effecting changes in my life and causing negative situations to be in line with God's will and purpose for my life.

I am born again; therefore, I am not ordinary! As the Father has life in Himself, even so, has He given me to have His life; life without limits.

I function with supernatural strength and abilities; nothing and no one can hurt or harm me for my sufficiency is of God. Hallelujah! Through the power of God's word and by the working of His spirit, I walk in God's perfect will for my life today.

There're no accidents or mishaps on my path, for I walk in preordained pathways of blessings! Goodness and mercy follow me everywhere I go, and I have the supernatural grace to excel in all my endeavors.

I refuse to lack any good thing, knowing that the Lord is my shepherd, and I've been blessed with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places, in Christ Jesus.

Today and always, I unleash the forces of prosperity, health, and victory in my life, and disallow sickness, poverty, and defeat in my home and in my world. Glory to God. Hallelujah

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY 18TH NOVEMBER 2019

THEME: HOPE AGAINST HOPELESSNESS.

MEMORISE:

For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for? Romans 8:24

READ: Mark 5:25-34

25 And a certain woman, which had an issue of blood twelve years,

26 And had suffered many things of many physicians, and had spent all that she had, and was nothing bettered, but rather grew worse,

27 When she had heard of Jesus, came in the press behind, and touched his garment.

28 For she said, If I may touch but his clothes, I shall be whole.

29 And straightway the fountain of her blood was dried up; and she felt in her body that she was healed of that plague.

30 And Jesus, immediately knowing in himself that virtue had gone out of him, turned him about in the press, and said, Who touched my clothes?

31 And his disciples said unto him, Thou seest the multitude thronging thee, and sayest thou, Who touched me?

32 And he looked round about to see her that had done this thing.

33 But the woman fearing and trembling, knowing what was done in her, came and fell down before him, and told him all the truth.

34 And he said unto her, Daughter, thy faith hath made thee whole; go in peace, and be whole of thy plague.

What can anyone do without hope? Absolutely nothing! Every human being lives in the anticipation of a better tomorrow. It is the hope of a better government that makes the electorate troop out to the polling booth to vote out a bad government. The absence of hope leads to despair, and that is not the state a child of God should live in. the Christian life is built around hope, which is the anchor of our faith. The heroes of faith who have gone ahead of us all lived in hope and were comforted by it. Hebrews 11:13 says:

“These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth.”

The hope of living in the Kingdom of God in heaven produced a strong faith in them, which drove them to live blessed lives as strangers and pilgrims on earth.

Today’s Bible reading narrates how hope worked for the good of a woman with an issue of blood. Even when she had no reason to hope anymore, she kept hope alive that she would overcome her problem someday. When she heard about Jesus, hope produced a great sense of purpose in her heart and persuaded her to come out of her hiding place. As she left her hoem and struggled through the crowd around Jesus in hope, she kept on saying these words of Mark 5:28 to herself:

“……..If I may touch but his clothes, I shall be whole.”

The forward-looking tone of her statement confirms the hope in her. Hope precedes faith, and without it there is no foundation for faith to stand on. This is the reason why we need to keep hope alive in ourselves as we live our daily lives in faith. Hope is so essential that an adage says, “if there is life, there is hope.” In other words, as long as you are still alive, there should be hope in you for a better tomorrow. Speaking along this same line, Ecclesiastes 9:4 says:

“For to him that is joined to all the living there is hope: for a living dog is better than a dead lion.”

Indeed, hope is an essential part of human life.

Are you living in a state of hopelessness today? Please don’t contemplate suicide. No matter how things are for you, your condition is still better than that of someone else. Please keep your hope alive in God. Having Christ in you is the surest source of hope. He gives the hope of a glorious tomorrow to those who have allowed Him into their hearts (Colossians 1:27). Let Him come into your heart today and He will turn that hopeless situation around for good. It is well with your soul.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, let my hope come alive, and teach me to trust You for a better tomorrow.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Job 33- 35 and Amos 5:1-17

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 7: MY HOPE IS BUILT ON NOTHING LESS

My hope is built on nothing less
Than Jesus' blood and righteousness
I dare not trust the sweetest frame
But wholly lean on Jesus' name

Refrain
On Christ the solid Rock I stand
All other ground is sinking sand
All other ground is sinking sand

When darkness hides His lovely face
I rest on His unchanging grace
In every high and stormy gale
My anchor holds within the veil
Refrain

His oath, His covenant, His blood
Support me in the whelming flood
When all around my soul gives way
He then is all my hope and stay
Refrain

When He shall come with trumpet sound
Oh may I then in Him be found
Dressed in His righteousness alone
Faultless to stand before the throne
Refrain
*SEEDS OF DESTINY*

- 2019-11-18

TOPIC: *DISCIPLINE - A LADDER TO THE TOP.*

SCRIPTURE : He who ignores discipline despises himself, but whoever heeds correction gains understanding". Proverbs 15:32

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY : The degree of your discipline determines the quality of your destiny; to reach where you desire, you must do what is required.

Discipline can be defined as the suppression of base desires. It is the ability to have self-control over the immediate in order to achieve the ultimate.

Discipline says, *‘pay now so you can play later.'*
The tragedy is, many people ate their today yesterday and some are eating their tomorrow today for bankruptcy of discipline.

Beloved, *the degree of your discipline determines the quality of your destiny*. To reach where you desire, you must do what is required.

The truth is, *there is no future for the lazy*; there is no destiny for the lethargic. To follow feelings at times is to end in failure. The meaning is, that point where you wake up on Monday morning and say, ‘I do not feel like going to work today or it is about to rain, I will just remain on my bed’; your feelings has just laid the foundation for your sacking.

But that shall not be your portion, for you shall not be lazy in Jesus’ Name.
*Your discipline is vital for your success, lifting and stability in life.* It takes discipline to go up and it takes much more discipline to stay up.
Today, I prophesy on you the impartation of the spirit of discipline that will guarantee your destiny fulfillment, in Jesus’ Name.

REMEMBER THIS : "The degree of four discipline determines the quality of your destiny; to reach where you desire you must do what is required".
*ASSIGNMENT (S):*

*1. Be determined to be disciplined in every area of your life* – be it finance, career, time management, spiritual life, etc.
*2. Shun every lifestyle of laziness and indolence.*
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE : "Hindrances to a purposeful life part 3."
PRAYER : O Lord, deliver me from the life of indiscipline. I make demands on the impartation of the spirit of discipline, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY READING : Ezekiel 37:1 to 38:23, James 1:19 to 2:17, Psalm 117:1 to 2, Proverbs 28:1

QUOTE: "Wealth without wisdom will waste. Wealth without work will also waste". Culled from "21 uncommon keys to financial overflow" by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT : Hair grows slightly faster in warm weather, because heat stimulates circulation and encourages hair growth.

DON'T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Healing and Deliverance Service tomorrow by 9:00am at the Glory Dome. Invite someone. God bless you as you do so.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD : Receive the grace for discipline today in Jesus Name; the spell of indiscipline is broken in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL

BOOKLET FOR CHAMPION

DATE: MONDAY 18TH NOVEMBER, 2019

TOPIC: SOUTH CAROLINA DEADLY ALLIGATOR ATTACKS: CLOSE THE WINDOW!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: (JOHN 14:27-31)

Alligators abound in the United States. South Carolina alone has an estimated population of 100,000 alligators. Experts in gator studies say alligators do not have an instinct to attack humans, so whenever a deadly alligator attack occurs, it makes headline news.

A 45 year-old elementary school teacher, Caroline Cline, was killed by a 9-foot alligator while protecting her dog on Hilton Head Island.

According to the story, Cline was walking her dog alongside a lagoon adjacent to the Sea Pines Resort golf course when she was attacked around 9:30am. In June 2018, Shizuka Matsuki, 47, was last seen walking her 2 dogs in South Florida before her body was found miles away in a lake in Davie, Florida.
Before the incident, Bonnie Walker, a 90 year-old woman, wandered off her senior living centre and was killed in an attack in Charleston, South Carolina in 2016.

But why the sudden rise in alligator attacks? Frank Mazzotti, a professor and wild life expert at the University of Florida, attributed this to dangerous human-gator interactions. He said people are moving deeper into alligator habitat!

He said: “People building homes where alligators live have caused the increase in attacks.” Mazzotti then went ahead to state what he believed was a major factor in Cline’s death – her dog.

He said alligators perceive dogs as great food. To an alligator, a dog is like what a chicken is to a human! When an alligator sees a dog, they see their next meal. When the alligator saw Matsuki’s dogs, they saw their next meal, and when they saw Cline’s dog, another opportunity for a meal opened. The dog was the window that was open for alligators to strike.

If the hedge is broken, the serpent will bite! What the Holy Ghost is saying to you is: Something in your life may just be attractive to or attracting your enemies, thus giving them an open window. It may be the way you dress, the way you use your tongue, the way you carry yourself or just your inability to keep a secret. Something in you, about you or around you may just be giving you away to your enemy.

Samson was so infatuated by Delilah that he could not keep the secret of his strength from her. His appetite for women was exploited by the Philistines. It was an open door he paid dearly for. Judas Iscariot’s love for money was the window satan used to enter into him (John 12:6).

Your weakness in prayer, your inability to discipline your stomach (fasting), as well as some laziness in studying God’s Word could be why you are so vulnerable.

A life of compromise and difficulty in standing your ground on issues may just be what the enemy is exploiting to attack you. Jesus said in part of today’s scripture, “…the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in Me” (Verse 30).

Watch and pray because in the warfront of life, anything can become a loophole! As 2019 ends, examine yourself daily and close any window that can attract satanic attacks!

PRAYER POINTS: Take your best song of worship as led.
1. Thank the LORD for His care now! Worship Him now!
2. Holy Ghost, help me to STOP GIVING MY ENEMIES LOOPHOLES!
3. I shall not give the ACCUSER OF THE BRETHREN any window to accuse me in Jesus name. Scatter arrows of demotion.

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: (ACTS 26-29)
BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {July ~ Dec., 2019}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Monday, November 18, 2019

TOPIC: GO TO THE SEA

Read Luke 5:1-11
1. And it came to pass, that, as the people pressed upon him to hear the word of God, he stood by the lake of Gennesaret,
2. And saw two ships standing by the lake: but the fishermen were gone out of them, and were washing their nets.
3. And he entered into one of the ships, which was Simon's, and prayed him that he would thrust out a little from the land. And he sat down, and taught the people out of the ship.
4. Now when he had left speaking, he said unto Simon, Launch out into the deep, and let down your nets for a drought.
5. And Simon answering said unto him, Master, we have toiled all the night, and have taken nothing: nevertheless at thy word I will let down the net.
6. And when they had this done, they inclosed a great multitude of fishes: and their net brake.
7. And they beckoned unto their partners, which were in the other ship, that they should come and help them. And they came, and filled both the ships, so that they began to sink.
8. When Simon Peter saw it, he fell down at Jesus' knees, saying, Depart from me; for I am a sinful man, O Lord.
9. For he was astonished, and all that were with him, at the draught of the fishes which they had taken:
10. And so was also James, and John, the sons of Zebedee, which were partners with Simon. And Jesus said unto Simon, Fear not; from henceforth thou shalt catch men.
11. And when they had brought their ships to land, they forsook all, and followed him.

MEMORISE: He who continually goes forth weeping, bearing seed for sowing, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him (Psalm 126:6)

EXPOSITION

It is now rampant in the Christendom, as it is in the secular world, that people see the work of God as competition, rather than complementing one another. To this end, people of God, pastors, teachers, evangelists, etc., do run after other ministers' members in their communities to populate their church. These men of God find it too difficult to go places where harvest is ripe, for a bountiful catch.

People should know how to catch their own fishes, because the harvest is plenteous enough.
Each time Jesus needs new converts, He goes to the sea. He looked for the Samaritan woman. He did not begin His ministry with the disciples of John the Baptist, nor the priests of the synagogue. He looked for His disciples, trained, and sent them to preach the gospel (Lk. 5:1-11).

There are places that are not too far from where you are, that need to hear the truth of the gospel, which God has designed, that you take to them. If you take the bold step, today, the harvest shall be great, and you will be happy you did (v. 6).

Christians are sent to the broken-hearted and to the prisoners of sin; those that still have the wrath of God upon, and against them. We are not called to break into others' camps to steal their harvest. God is willing to use extraordinary means to reach out to those who have not embraced the gospel. You are one of the means, like Peter to Cornelius (Acts 10:5). Saul (Paul) needed brother Ananias. Don't disappoint God.

PRAYER POINTS

1. As a minister of the gospel, help me Lord to identify those You have sent me to.
2. Don't let me derail from the assignment You have given me, O Lord.
3. Lord, help the leaders of Your people to take missions work with passionate zeal.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Lamentations 3:19 - 4:15; Hebrews 11:5 - 11:25
Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE
Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM