The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Sunday 17th November
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

PREACHING THE WORD

Sunday, November 17th .

And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen (Mark 16:20).

Always, we tell people to preach the Word, because it’s an instruction from the Master. The Apostles preached the Word; Jesus Himself preached the Word. We’re mandated to preach the Word. However, that someone is preaching or talking about God doesn’t mean he’s preaching the Word. So, what is the Word?

The Word is that message from God that reveals or communicates His works, will, thoughts, plans, purposes and pursuit; to bring men into or promote fellowship with Him in love. It’s His message of truth with content and power to build His image into the life of the hearers. Its content is the embodiment of Christ’s revelations, provisions, perfections and instructions—profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction or training in righteousness.

This is what Jesus preached. He didn’t preach politics or His own opinion; He preached the Word. If the Word Himself would preach the Word, how much more should you and I? Being born again, you’re a minister of the Gospel; you’re called to voice God’s message; the Word is His message that reveals His works, will, purpose and character.

A true preacher of the Word is one who preaches God’s will, God’s thoughts, God’s plans, purposes and pursuits, and constantly brings men into fellowship with God or promote their fellowship with God. The more they listen to you, the more the image of Christ is revealed in them and to them. Glory to God! Be a true preacher of the Word.

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for making me the expression of your Word, unveiling your goodness and excellence to the world through the Gospel. As I boldly proclaim your Gospel of truth, righteousness, life and immortality are unveiled; many are brought into fellowship with you, and their inheritance in Christ, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

*FURTHER STUDY:*

*||* *Acts 8:25* And they, when they had testified and preached the word of the Lord, returned to Jerusalem, and preached the gospel in many villages of the Samaritans. *||*

*||* *Acts 13:5* And when they were at Salamis, they preached the word of God in the synagogues of the Jews: and they had also John to [their] minister. *||*
*||* *Acts 14:25* And when they had preached the word in Perga, they went down into Attalia: *||*

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*
*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Hebrews 13 & Ezekiel 16

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* John 12:30-41 & 1 Chronicles 17
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY 17TH NOVEMBER 2019

THEME: I WILL NOT SUFFER WANT.

MEMORISE:

The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. Psalm 23:1

READ: Psalm 23:1-6

1. The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us: And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him. 1 John 5:14-15

This scripture reveals that as children of God, we should have the kind of confidence that David had when he penned words of Psalm 23:1. Why would a child of God not be in want? It is because the Shepherd of our lives, the Almighty God, is also our Provider. For this reason, our Good Shepherd makes us to lie down in green pastures, and as if that is not enough, this same Jehovah Rohi leads us besides the still waters. Psalm 23:3 reveals righteous living as another secret to a life of not being in want. Speaking of this, Proverbs 14:34 says:

“Righteousness exalteth a nation: but sin is a reproach to any people.”

In other words, if you do not want to suffer lack, live a holy life. The reason why I don’t need to be persuaded to live holy is because having tasted poverty in the real sense of it and also tasting a little life of abundance, I know that the latter is far better than the former, and I have traced the life of abundance I enjoy to the time I gave my life to Christ. So, I have made up my mind that I will be obedient to God’s word in its entirety, which is what holiness is all about.

When you study David’s life, you will discover that one of the secrets to his life of abundance is that he was fearless. Some people are afraid of venturing into projects or careers that would bring them abundant materia blessings because of the fear of death. Not David! Even when King Saul tried to persuade him not to fight Goliath for fear of him getting killed, he was not deterred (1 samuel 17:33). He boldly declared in Psalm 23:4 that though he walked through the valley of the shadow of death, he would fear no evil, because the Good Shepherd was with him. After he became king, he lacked nothing because he did not allow the fear of death to rule his life. To sum it all up, he said in Psalm 23:6:

“Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.”

This verse is a great lesson to those who stop presenting themselves in worship before God in His sanctuary after receiving an initial blessing from Him. Consequently, their supplies dry up in a short while due to their ingratitude. To remain connected to the One who dailyloads you with benefits, abide in His presence and give Him the worship He deserves. When you continually do this, He will show Himself as the Mighty Provider in your life.

PRAYER POINT:
Father, I confess anew that you are the Shepherd of my life, please don’t let me lack any good thing that I need to fulfil my destiny.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Job 30-32
Amos 4:4-13

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 7: MY HOPE IS BUILT ON NOTHING LESS

My hope is built on nothing less
Than Jesus' blood and righteousness
I dare not trust the sweetest frame
But wholly lean on Jesus' name

Refrain
On Christ the solid Rock I stand
All other ground is sinking sand
All other ground is sinking sand

When darkness hides His lovely face
I rest on His unchanging grace
In every high and stormy gale
My anchor holds within the veil
Refrain

His oath, His covenant, His blood
Support me in the whelming flood
When all around my soul gives way
He then is all my hope and stay
Refrain

When He shall come with trumpet sound
Oh may I then in Him be found
Dressed in His righteousness alone
Faultless to stand before the throne
Refrain
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL

SUNDAY, 17TH NOV, 2019.

TOPIC: YOUR TONGUE IS YOUR GUN

SCRIPTURE: Your tongue plots destruction, like a sharp razor... Psalms 52:2a (STV)

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: You either use your tongue to trigger your tribulation or terminate your temptation

The tongue is the fleshy muscular organ in the mouth of a mammal. In humans, it is used for articulating speech amongst other uses.

From our anchor scripture, it is clear that the tongue is a weapon. It has the ability to function as a weapon of destruction or as a weapon of resurrection depending on how it is used.

This is why the Bible says in proverbs 18:21 that death and life are in the power of the tongue… your tongue is potent enough to either make you or mar you. Do not use your tongue to gun down your life but use it to build up your destiny.

Get this
You either use your tongue to trigger your tribulation or terminate your temptation.
Never speak your condition, rather speak your conviction.

Do not speak your situation, speak your expectation.
Do not speak what you are passing through; rather, speak what should pass through you.
Do not speak the problem, speak progress.
The truth is, your speech determines your reach in life. The way you talk determines the way you end; there is no destiny for the careless talker.

Today, I prophesy on you the grace to be a right talker. Your tongue shall not land you in trouble but it shall deliver you from trouble, in Jesus’ Name.

REMEMBER THIS: You either use your tongue to trigger your tribulation or terminate your temptation
ASSIGNMENT (S):

1. Determine to speak positive words to your life all the time.
2. Always declare the word of God to handle the challenges of your life.
For Further Understanding, Get This Message: Seven Laws of Harvest.
PRAYER: Lord, I thank You for Your Word to me today. Help me never to be casual in my utterance. Grant me the grace to speak the right words all the time Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY READING: Ezekiel 35:1 to 36:38, James 1:1 to 18, Psalm 116:1 to 19, Proverbs 27:23 to 27
QUOTE: Your declaration determines your manifestation. Culled from 365 Wisdom Capsules by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: When wet, a healthy strand of hair can stretch an additional 30% of its original length
PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: The grace to speak correctly and accurately under all condition is released on you, in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPION

DATE: SUNDAY 17TH NOVEMBER, 2019

TOPIC: THE STRANDED PARROT AND THE FIREFIGHTERS!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: (ROMANS 2:1-11; 1 CORINTHIANS 10:13)

Parrots are among the most intelligent birds with a unique ability for some species to imitate human voices thus enhancing their popularity as pets.
Literature has it that the first record of a parrot being kept as a pet in the British Isles was 1504, when Prince Henry Tudor, later Henry VIII, took possession of an African grey parrot.

Very recently, a parrot in London named Jessie escaped from the home of the owner and perched on a nearby roof for 3 days. The London Fire Brigade was called to rescue the fine bird. The parrot owner told the fire brigade crew member that in order to bond with the bird, he should say to her, “I love you.”

The firefighter did exactly that! However, when he told Jessie, “I love you,” she reportedly told the London Fire Brigade crew member to “fuck off.”
What a response to a loving call for a rescue, you will say. Brigade Watch Manager, Chris Swallow, said that the rescue was attempted because “there were concerns that she may be injured” since she had stayed up on the roof for so long. It’s possible that the bird may have been insulted or hurt by someone!

But do you know that many people are like this bird? When they hear a loving call for the salvation of their souls, they rebuff it, asking the preacher, like Jessie, to “fuck off.”

You may be reading this piece today and you have rebuffed the salvation message for so long or you may be born again but you have not taken your salvation message for so long or you may be born again but are not taking your salvation seriously due to many of life’s battles! Repent and do not take the love of God for granted.

No matter how 2019 has been, refuse to allow your past experience to colour your view of tomorrow or your view of THE LORD!

Do not be like Israel as described in Romans 10:21, “But to Israel he saith, ‘All day long I have stretched forth My hands unto a disobedient and gainsaying people.” As in Verse 4 of today’s 1st scripture, God’s goodness, forbearance and longsuffering is aimed at giving you an opportunity for repentance, but it is not forever!

A wise man said: “God doesn’t take you in a straight line. There are twists and turns. It may not happen the way you thought, but the disappointments, the bad breaks are all a part of God’s plan.” The story of Jessie the parrot ended well.

Later she calmed down, flew off to another roof and then to a tree. She returned back home to her owner and was filmed sheepishly saying, “Thank you” to the fire service. Your own story too will end well! Hold on and hold out! Pray now!

This is my Birthday month! Your eleventh-hour miracle is my Birthday gift! So, don’t miss the Special November anointing service of Saturday November 30th at the Lekki Mountain, Lagos, 8.00 a.m! See you! Your testimony is my joy!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of gratitude as led.
1. Thank the LORD for His care now! Worship Him now.
2. Lord, RESTORE all my lost opportunities!
3. Jehovah God, as 2019 ends, show me DAILY MERCY!
4. Holy Ghost, REFIRE ME to my next level! I refuse secret anger against God in Jesus name.

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: (ACTS 23-25)
BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHI
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {July ~ Dec., 2019}
DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Sunday, November 17, 2019

- World Day of Remember for Road Traffic Victims
TOPIC: UNDER PRESSURE
Read Proverbs 24:10

10. If thou faint in the day of adversity, thy strength is small.
MEMORISE: If you faint in the day of adversity, your strength is small (Proverbs 24:10)

EXPOSITION

The New Translation of Proverbs 24:10 says, 'If you fail UNDER PRESSURE, your strength is too small'. When pressure is applied on a piece of orange, automatically, orange juice comes out. The same pressure placed on a mango will only release mango juice and not apple juice.

A pineapple can never give out a guava juice under pressure; it will only give out a pineapple juice. You cannot give what you do not have. At your best, you will only give what you have. In Jonah 1:5a; 'Then the mariners were afraid; and every man cried out to his god...' Note the word "gods", which means idols.

Each man began to call on his idol at a moment when the sea was troubled and it seemed as though the ship was going to capsize. It was at that critical moment that each of them began to display what they were really made of.

The real man is not known, until he is found under pressure. What you really have inside of you and who you really are from within, is finally revealed, when there comes challenges, difficulties and real pressure. It is very easy to pretend and act like "All is well", but not in the face of pressures. Pressure unveils what hides behind the mask. 1 Samuel 13:5ff shows the stuff Saul was actually made of, when he came under the pressure of the Philistines pressing hard on him, and the cry and jittering of his own people; he misbehaved. Let us pray for victims of road traffic mishaps that God will help them to come out stronger.

What are you really made of? What will pressure reveal about you? How do you react when you are over-excited, or when sorrow hits? (Matt. 12:34b) Remember, by your fruits you shall be known (Matt. 7:16-20).

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, please, equip me with enough strength, so that I will not fail in times of trouble.
2. Lord, build me inside out; work on my inner man, for Your glory.
3. Pray for accident victims, wherever they are, for God to give them quick and total recovery.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Jer. 52:34 - 52:34; Lam. 1:1 - 3:18; Heb. 10:23 - 11:4
Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE

Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM