The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Saturday 16th November
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SATURDAY, 16TH NOVEMBER.

GIVE NO FOOTHOLD TO SATAN

Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me (John 14:30).

The Bible teaches that demon spirits are real, and they can influence, torment and even possess anyone who gives them the chance. That’s the reason you must not give the devil room or opportunity in your life (Ephesians 4:27), and the way to ensure that is living in the light of God’s Word.

It doesn’t matter that you’re a church member, a pastor or senior minister; there’re no “no-go” areas for demons. They only bow to God’s Word. If the Word isn’t in you, that’s a slippery slope. God’s Word is light, and light repels darkness.

The Bible admonishes that we walk in the light, as He is in the light. When you walk in the light of Christ, Satan has nothing in you. In our theme verse, Jesus said, “…the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.” It’s important that you check your life— you look into the mirror of God (His Word)—to examine yourself.

Anger, malice, bitterness, etc., are all from Satan, and if you have them in you, you’re giving him a foothold in your life: “When angry, do not sin; do not ever let your wrath (your exasperation, your fury or indignation) last until the sun goes down. Leave no [such] room or foothold for the devil [give no opportunity to him]” (Ephesians 4:26- 27 AMPC).

Anger is a spirit; bitterness is a spirit; hatred is a spirit. These aren’t just emotions. Just as every part of God has His personality, every part of Satan has his personality. So, refuse to accommodate anything from the devil; rather, walk in the love of Christ; be gracious and kind. Yield your faculties—your entire being—to the Word, and to the Holy Spirit for the glory of God and life of righteousness to be seen and revealed in you.

CONFESSION

I have the light of life; there’s nothing of darkness in my life! I’m full of joy, peace, love, kindness and continually filled with the Spirit, as I walk in the light of Christ! Blessed be God!

FURTHER STUDY

Ephesians 4:25-27 NIV; James 4:7; Galatians 5:16
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Hebrews 12:14-29; Ezekiel 13-15

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 12:20-29; 1 Chronicles 16

#TALKINGSESSION

16TH NOVEMBER.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for making me a testimony and the inheritor of the blessings of Abraham through my association with Christ.

I am prospering and living in the manifestation of Your infinite blessings because I am Abraham seed. I am an heir according to the promise and joint-heir with Jesus, I am blessed in the city, I am blessed in the field, and in my going out and in my coming in!

I am blessed to be a blessing Your word is my life and the light that illuminates my path! I fix my gaze on the word today, for guidance, direction, strength, wisdom, and inspiration.

Thank You for the transformation in my spirit and renewal in my soul that I experience daily through Your word, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 16TH NOVEMBER 2019

THEME: SEEING INTO THE FUTURE.

MEMORISE:

Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God. Hebrews 12:2

READ: Genesis 37:5-11

5 And Joseph dreamed a dream, and he told it his brethren: and they hated him yet the more.

6 And he said unto them, Hear, I pray you, this dream which I have dreamed:

7 For, behold, we were binding sheaves in the field, and, lo, my sheaf arose, and also stood upright; and, behold, your sheaves stood round about, and made obeisance to my sheaf.

8 And his brethren said to him, Shalt thou indeed reign over us? or shalt thou indeed have dominion over us? And they hated him yet the more for his dreams, and for his words.

9 And he dreamed yet another dream, and told it his brethren, and said, Behold, I have dreamed a dream more; and, behold, the sun and the moon and the eleven stars made obeisance to me.

10 And he told it to his father, and to his brethren: and his father rebuked him, and said unto him, What is this dream that thou hast dreamed? Shall I and thy mother and thy brethren indeed come to bow down ourselves to thee to the earth?

11 And his brethren envied him; but his father observed the saying.

Down through the ages, visualizing the future has always been one of the attributes of great men and women. Our Lord Jesus Christ is a perfect example of a person who kept His focus on the future He saw ahead of Him. Today’s memory verse reveals that this attribute helped Him to accomplish His task on earth. He endured arrest, humiliation and death, even though He had the power to prevent it all, because He knew the glorious future awaiting Him after His work on earth was done. When He was arrested in the garden of Gethsemane and one of His disciples tried to defend Him by drawing his sword, Jesus commanded him to stand down, saying in Matthew 26:53-54:

“ Thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to my Father, and he shall presently give me more than twelve legions of angels? But how then shall the scriptures be fulfilled, that thus it must be?”

Those who can visualize their glorious future ignore the present obstacle in their way, forging ahead to reach their goals. An example of such a person is Joseph. Even though his childish disposition exposed him to the fury of his brothers, resulting in his enslavement and imprisonment, the glorious future he saw kept him undeterred. He kept faith in God of his fathers and would not be corrupted by the promiscuity of his mater’s wife. In Genesis 39:9c, His response to her evil advances was this:
“how then can I do this great wickedness, and sin against God?”

Beloved, the ability to visualize the future will enable you work hard and live holy, even in the face of hardship, suffering and persecution. Students who catch a glimpse of the honor awaiting them at the end of their academic programme will ignore any suffering attached to their burning of the midnight candle. A pregnant woman endures the pain of labor because of the joy of another life coming through her. As a child of God, it takes seeing the glory awaiting us in the future to endure the attacks of the enemy. Having seen this future glory, Paul in 2 Corinthians 4:17-18 wrote:

“For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory;While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.”

We must not allow the present situation in the world to becloud our vision of Heaven. Our Lord said we should not let our hearts be troubled, for He will soon return to take us home (John 14:1-3). We must keep this vision of the glorious future alive in our hearts.

ACTION POINT:
Father, let the vision of Your glorious return continually burn in my hreart in Jesus’ Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Job 25-29

Amos 3:3-4:3

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 8: MY FAITH LOOKS UP TO THEE
1. My faith looks up to Thee,
Thou Lamb of Calvary,
Savior divine!
Now hear me while I pray,
Take all my guilt away,
Oh, let me from this day
Be wholly Thine!

2. May Thy rich grace impart
Strength to my fainting heart,
My zeal inspire!
As Thou hast died for me,
Oh, may my love to Thee
Pure, warm, and changeless be,
A living fire!

3. While life’s dark maze I tread,
And griefs around me spread,
Be Thou my guide;
Bid darkness turn to day,
Wipe sorrow’s tears away,
Nor let me ever stray
From Thee aside.

4. When ends life’s transient dream,
When death’s cold, sullen stream
Shall o’er me roll;
Blest Savior, then in love,
Fear and distrust remove;
Oh, bear me safe above,
A ransomed soul!
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPION

DATE: SATURDAY 16TH NOVEMBER, 2019

TOPIC: PAUL RYAN: KNOW YOUR ROOTS

BASIC SCRIPTURE: (ISAIAH 5:2-14; 44-51)

Paul Ryan was the retired speaker of the United States House of Representatives. He represented Wisconsin’s first Congressional District and was the 54th House Speaker, a post he held till he retired! He is Roman Catholic. Henry Louis Gates Jnr., a Harvard scholar, features in a television show called, “Find Your Roots”.

In that programme, the Harvard scholar helps people to find their roots. In an episode of the programme, Gates decided to trace Ryan’s heritage to his 10th great grandfather who was born in 1531.

The search brought Ryan a great surprise. It was discovered that Ryan is 3% Ashkenazi Jewish! The Ashkenazi Jews, simply called Ashkenazim, are a Jewish ethnic group who had their earliest ancestors from the indigenous tribes of Israel.
Research shows that the origin of the matrilineal line of the Ashkenazi Jews comes from Europe. 

The Ashkenazi Jews built religiously based communities centuries after their migration, in Central and Eastern Europe. Ashkenazi was one of the 3 sons of Gomer; whereas Gomer was one of the sons of Japheth, who was born of Noah (Genesis 10:1-3).

Ryan, who is a fifth generation Wisconsinite, was born to a father of Irish descent and a mother who is both German and English. Somebody from his mother’s German lineage had married a Jew sometime along the line, thus giving Ryan a Jewish heritage or bloodline.

Wow! Apologies for boring you with genealogy but as 2019 ends, the Holy Ghost is asking you: “Do you know your roots in God and Christ?”

The Prophet Isaiah said, “Hearken unto me, ye that follow after righteousness, ye that seek the LORD: LOOK UNTO THE ROCK FROM WHENCE YE ARE HEWN, and to the HOLE OF THE PIT WHENCE YE ARE DIGGED. Look unto Abraham your father, and unto Sarah that bare you: for I called him alone, and blessed him, and increased him” (Isaiah 51:2-3).

No matter how 2019 or your entire life has been, always remember that you are born of God!
You came from the ROCK that cannot be moved! YOU WERE DUG FROM A HORRIBLE PIT BEFORE BEING PLACED ON THAT ROCK! You carry the seed of ABRAHAM’s God and that makes you more than a conqueror (1John 4:4).

Instead of crying or pitying yourself, always scream to the devil: “I know who I am.” When people don’t have a knowledge of their lineage and who they are, they go into captivity (Isaiah 3:13) and perish like commoners! BE DIFFERENT! Pray now!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of praise as led.
1. Pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Holy Ghost, empower me to know who I am.
3. I refuse to cry or pity myself! I refuse depression as 2019 ends! I am bom of God and dug from a horrible pit! My past in sin is over! I cannot fail because I am now hidden in the EVERLASTING ROCK! Thank you Jesus (worship Him now).
4. Pray against any force contending against your root. Every ancestral satanic FOUNDATION, enough is enough! I know WHO I AM. The BLOOD of Jesus is my heritage bloodline! I uproot anything that is not part of His bloodline in Jesus name (Pray it for 5 days).
5. Pray about today as led now. Pray for me.

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: (ACT 21-22)
BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {July ~ Dec., 2019}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Saturday, November 16, 2019

- International Day for Tolerance

TOPIC: WHAT'S GETTING UNDER YOUR SKIN?
Read James 1:19-27

19. Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath:
20. For the wrath of man worketh not the righteousness of God.
21. Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls.
22. But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.
23. For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass:
24. For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was.
25. But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.
26. If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion is vain.
27. Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

MEMORISE: So then, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath (James 1:19)

EXPOSITION

That something is getting under one's skin means that it is something irritating one, causing one to be angry. There are a lot of things that irritate one in life and cause one to be angry. Of a truth, anger is permissible in God's Word to a certain level. The Bible commands us to 'be angry, and do not sin'. How is this possible, or what does this imply? 'Do not let the sun go down on your wrath', otherwise, you would have given room to the devil (Eph. 4:26-28). This injunction is very important because 'the wrath of man does not produce the righteousness of God' (Jas. 1:20).

When people, things or situations, are trying to get under your skin, apply the James 1:19 principle. Be swift to consider the situation, objectively, i.e. based on what the Scripture says, or what Jesus would do in a similar situation. Don't jump to conclusion, as it might be suicidal in the end. Then, take your time to think well before talking or reacting to the situation and the people involved. This would help you to be slow to wrath.

A woman once killed her pet (cat) that took care of her baby for her whenever she went to the market, because she wasn't slow to wrath. On her return, she couldn't find the baby in the court but saw the cat coming out of the room with blood in its teeth. She hurriedly concluded it had killed the baby, and rushed at it with a pestle, killing it, only to later find her baby under the bed with a large dead snake by the baby, which the cat had killed. What a regret! Don't leave to regret the result of your impatience. Prayerfully remember on this International Day for Tolerance.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, deliver me from the spirit of anger.
2. Pray for parents who are angry with their children, and so are not doing the right things for them, and vice versa.
3. Rebuke the unforgiving spirit operating among our leaders, causing endless rows among them, instead of lasting revival.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Jeremiah 51:35 - 52:33; Hebrews 10:2 - 10:22
Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE
Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM