The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Friday 15th November
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

FRIDAY, 15TH NOVEMBER.

LIGHT IN A DARK WORLD

Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee. For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee (Isaiah 60:1-2).

There’s so much evil, wickedness, and persecution in the world today, and many are troubled as a result. But it’s actually a fulfilment of the Scriptures; the Bible says, “This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come 2 Timothy 3:1).

The ensuing verses 2-5 enumerate some of the evil that’ll characterize these last days: “People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without selfcontrol, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God—having a form of godliness but denying its power…” (2 Timothy 3:2-5 NIV).

Now, while all these are happening, something even bigger will be taking place as well. The Bible says, “For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee. And the Gentiles shall come to thy light…” (Isaiah 60:2-3).

Notice the underlined portion, and then recall what we read in our opening scripture. Irrespective of the darkness and evil in the world in these last days, you’re to shine ever so brightly.

He says, “...the Gentiles shall come to thy light”; this is much more than God’s light shining upon us, and His glory seen in us. Rather, it’s us bringing forth a new season; a new day. Think about it this way: when Jesus came, He brought forth the new creation; He raised sons of God; that was His purpose.

Then He said concerning us, “Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid” (Matthew 5:14). So, what’s happening is, while there’s darkness in the world, we’re not waiting for the light of God to shine; rather, we shine, for He’s made us His light in a dark world. How do you shine? It’s by acting out God’s Word; living out the Gospel; doing the works of God. Matthew 5:16, “Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.” Glory be to God!

CONFESSION

I’m the light of the world, and my light shines everywhere, dispelling evil, wickedness and other works of darkness; ushering men into the glorious liberty of the sons of God. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY

Luke 12:35; 2 Corinthians 4:6; 1 Thessalonians 5:5
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Hebrews 12:1-13 & Ezekiel 11-12

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 12:12-19 & 1 Chronicles 15

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

15TH NOVEMBER.

I affirm that I am in God's place for my life! The Word of God is in my heart and my mouth; and as I think and meditate on the Word today, the circumstances of my day align with the will and purpose of God for me!

I attract myself only to thoughts that are consistent with my destiny in Christ-thoughts of victory, increase, success, health, and strength. I am in Christ; I am not a child of chance.

God has prearranged my life for good. I walk those paths that have been laid out for me before the foundations of the world and I prosper in all my ways.

I am sensitive to the leading of the Spirit and my heart is open to fresh ideas and innovations. I refuse to live a life of excuse and procrastination. I am on the right path; enjoying God's manifold riches in every area of my life.

I'll never be helpless in life; for God has the right people at the right place and at the right time to favour my course. The lifting power of God is at work in me, thus, when men are cast down, there's a lifting up for me.

I have enough time and whatever time it is that is left, is enough to finish all that God has put in my heart to do. I've gained the speed of the spirit and I will finish my course with great joy. Glory to God.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY 15TH NOVEMBER 2019

THEME: HE GIVES GENEROUS REWARDS.

MEMORISE:

But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. Hebrews 11:6

READ: Matthew 19:27-29

27 Then answered Peter and said unto him, Behold, we have forsaken all, and followed thee; what shall we have therefore?

28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

29 And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life.

Our God is a benevolent God who gives generous rewards for good deeds. In Hebrews 11:6, He is called a “Rewarder of them that deligently seek Him”. Thank God that Jesus was very clear on what our rewards would be when Peter asked Him what would become of those who had left all to follow Him. In today’s Bible reading, He assuredly affirmed that all our labors in His kingdom would be adequately rewarded here and hereafter. As if our Lord knew that there would be a disciple like Enoch Adeboye who would also ask, “What about us, the latter-day generation of Your disciples?” He therefore added in Matthew 19:29:

“ And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life.”

Time and again, the Old Testament shows God rewarding good deeds in the lives of the patriarchs and matriachs of old. Abraham is a great example of this; he got a child of promise in old age as a reward for being hospitable (Genesis 1:8). The widow of Zarephath is another example; God provided her with food for three and a half years during a time of famine because she gave her last meal to God’s prophet (1 Kings 17:9-15). Obed-Edom accommodated the ark of God in his home and within three months, the rich King David envied him, because the great Rewarder had blessed him so much (2 Samuel 6:10-12). No wonder the Holy Spirit says in Hebrews 6:10:

“ For God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love, which ye have shewed toward his name, in that ye have ministered to the saints, and do minister.”

Looking through the New Testament, we also see Peter who left everything at the Lake Gennesaret to follow Jesus now having at least one cathedral named after him in almost all nations of the world. Our God is the greatest giver of rewards. I therefore encourage you to serve Him with all your heart, you will not regret it. Even if your pastor seems not to acknowledge your service, your Father in heaven who sees your work for Him in secret will reward you in the open (Matthew 6:18). Be encouraged, and keep up your good work.

PRAYER POINT:
Father, help me to serve You with all my heart for who You are to me, and please don’t let me do anything that will cause me to lose my reward here and after.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Job 21-24

Amos2:4-3:2

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 1: THERE SHALL BE SHOWERS OF BLESSING
1. There shall be showers of blessing:
This is the promise of love;
There shall be seasons refreshing,
Sent from the Savior above.

o Refrain:
Showers of blessing,
Showers of blessing we need:
Mercy-drops round us are falling,
But for the showers we plead.

2. There shall be showers of blessing,
Precious reviving again;
Over the hills and the valleys,
Sound of abundance of rain.

3. There shall be showers of blessing;
Send them upon us, O Lord;
Grant to us now a refreshing,
Come, and now honor Thy Word.

4. There shall be showers of blessing:
Oh, that today they might fall,
Now as to God we’re confessing,
Now as on Jesus we call!

5. There shall be showers of blessing,
If we but trust and obey;
There shall be seasons refreshing,
If we let God have His way.
SEEDS OF DESTINY,*

15 November 2019.

Topic: *THINKING YOUR WAY UP.*

SCRIPTURE : "Now give careful thought to this from this day on -consider how things were before one stone was laid on another…" Haggai 2:15

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY : People shrink when they do not think and those who cannot think must stink.
Thinking is the action of using your mind to produce quality ideas and decisions profitable to your existence and those of others. *Thinking also helps in the breaking down of vision into achievable goals*.

Thinking goes hand in hand with planning.
It is critical to note that until you think well, you may not get up; until you think well, you may never go up; until you think well, you may not end well. Nobody changes level whose mind is redundant.

Spending hours to find out what and how to do a thing is never a waste of time but quality investment of time.

Get this: People shrink in life when they do not think and those who cannot think must stink. The reason a lot of things are not working in people’s lives is because their minds are not working. *If you think better, you will act better, and when you act better you must see better results.*

Quality thought will generate quality ideas, and when you back up quality thought with quality action steps, it must produce quality outcome. So, in order not to waste your life, time and energy; and in order to experience an upward shift in life, *invest your time in quality thinking backed up with corresponding action steps.*
You shall make it, in Jesus’ Name.

REMEMBER THIS : People shrink when they do not think and those who cannot think must stink.
ASSIGNMENT (S):

Endeavour to make thinking a part of your daily
TO-DO list.
Always put your thoughts on paper .
Act on your thoughts. Take action steps.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE : "Avoiding the Tragedy of a Wasted Life".
PRAYER : Lord, I thank You for Your word to me today. I receive the grace to be given to the quality and productive habit of thinking that would produce maximum impact in my life and guarantee my next levels, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY READING : Ezekiel 31:1 to 32:32, Hebrews 12:14 to 29, Psalm 113:1 to 114:8, Proverbs 27:18 to 20
QUOTE: "If your mind is empty, your life will be empty." Culled from "365 Wisdom Capsules" by Dr Paul Enenche
AMAZING FACT : At age 21, Watchman Nee established the first “local church” in Sitiawan, Malaysia while visiting his mother, who had moved there from China. In 1926, Nee established another local church in Shanghai, which became the centre of his work in China. By 1932, Nee’s practice of meeting as local churches spread throughout China, Indonesia, Malaysia, and Singapore. He maintained this pattern throughout life.

DON’T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Dunamis Home Church Fellowship close to you tomorrow by 6:00pm. Invite your neighbours. God Bless You!

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD : Grace to engage the mind in order to maximize life is released upon you in Jesus’ Name
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY 14TH NOVEMBER, 2019

TOPIC: THE PRESSURE IS FOR PRECEPTS!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: (PSALM 57:1-11)

Precept is defined as, a commandment, an authoritative rule for action; in the Scriptures generally, a divine injunction in which man’s obligation is set forth (Latin preaceptum, from praecipere, “to instruct”).

Four words are so rendered in King James Version: (1) mitzvah, very frequently (168 times) translated “commandment,” but 4 times “precept” [in the Revised Version (British and American) and only in Jeremiah 35:18; Daniel 9:5];

(2) from the same root is tsaw, or tsaw (Isaiah 28:10, 13);
(3) piqquehim, only in the Psalms [21 times in Psalm 119, e.g.
verses 4, 15, 27; also the Revised Version (British and American) Psalm 19:8; 103:18; 111:7]; (4) in the New Testament, entole, generally in the King James Version translated “commandment” [68 times), but twice “precept” (Mark 10:5; Hebrews 9:19; in both cases the Revised Version (British and American) substitutes “commandment”.
In summary, precept is a guiding principle or rule that is used to control, influence or regulate conduct. 

Hudson Taylor, who spent 50 years as a missionary in China in the 19th century, wrote: “It doesn’t matter how great the pressure is; what really matters is where the pressure lies.
Whether it comes between you and God or presses you nearer His heart.” So, in most cases, God allows PRESSURES into our lives in order to teach us PRECEPTS FOR LIVING! So, PRESSURES ARE FOR PRECEPTS!

So, whether you are in the midst of your darkest days, or your dark days are behind you, or ahead of you, you need to cling to this truth: God will not allow a battle that will not teach you a PRECEPT! Hard times don’t erase God’s promises! Harsh treatments don’t escape God’s notice! Heavy tests don’t eclipse God’s concern!

We desperately need God every moment of our lives, but we are more acutely aware of our need for the Lord during our most difficult and dark times. Catch this: God’s deliverance may not happen according to our timetable or in the manner we expect, but it will happen at the right time and in the right way.

Today’s Psalm talks about MERCY producing victory in battles! The story of Moses is inspiring, but it is not completed! BUT YOUR STORY continues to be written DAILY through every allowed battle of your life, family and ministry!
May we continue to become the followers and leaders of the Lord that are used for His proposes and glory – both in good times and bad times. HOLD ON AND HOLD OUT!

Tomorrow November 15th is my birthday. Your eleventh-hour miracle is my birthday gift!
PRAYER POINTS: Take your best song of worship as led.

1. Pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Declare Psalm 57:5-7 again!
3. LORD, teach me Your PRECEPTS from every PRESSURE!
4. Holy Ghost, rewrite my story from SHAME to FAME IN Your MERCY in Jesus name.
5. Lord, EXALT Your glory above the heavens! Magnify Your name above the issues of my destiny in Jesus name.
6. In these last months of 2019, my haters are falling into the net they have set for my feeet in Jesus name (Pray it seriously till you have peace to stop).

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: (ACTS 15-18)
BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {July ~ Dec., 2019}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE
Friday, November 15, 2019

TOPIC: PERFECT WALK WITH GOD
Read Genesis 17:1-4

1. And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the Lord appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect.
2. And I will make my covenant between me and thee, and will multiply thee exceedingly.
3. And Abram fell on his face: and God talked with him, saying,
4. As for me, behold, my covenant is with thee, and thou shalt be a father of many nations.
MEMORISE: When Abram was ninety-nine years old, the Lord appeared to Abram and said to him, "I am Almighty God; walk before Me and blameless" (Genesis 17:1)

EXPOSITION

God is not a man who can joke with His words. When He required Abraham to walk before Him and be perfect, He meant what He was saying. Someone may say or think, "You mean twenty-four years of walking with God by faith, and Abraham was still not perfect in his deeds before God?" For the Lord does not see as man sees; for man looks at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart (1 Sam. 16:7). Immediately, Abram fell on his face, because he understood what God meant by his imperfection. Going in into Hagar, his wife's maid was not God's plan for fulfilling His purpose for him.

Can you pause and recall the number of years you've been walking with God? Have you been perfect before him? Can you remember your first love with in Christ? When you first gave your life to Christ, you loved Him, you liked to be in His presence, you enjoyed walking with and working for Him. What then happened to your faith in Christ? Why this sudden backsliding? Do you think God has forgotten or forsaken you? You mean, with all your years of serving Him, He has not fulfilled His promises?

This is good news for you, today: God will change your situation for better; you will celebrate. Only be perfect before Him.

PRAYER POINTS
1. Lord Jesus, forgive me of all my imperfection before You.
2. Father, help the backsliders to return and remain in You from today on, in Jesus' name.
3. Let us pray for those who have been trusting God for miracles in one way, or the other, that our Lord should answer them, in Jesus' name.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Jeremiah 50:18 - 51:34; Hebrews 9:9 - 10:1
Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE
Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM