The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Wednesday 13th November
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

WEDNESDAY, 1³TH NOVEMBER.

FOLLOW THE DIVINE PLAN

God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth (John 4:24).

In all things, it’s important to know God’s will and be sure you’re serving Him the way He wants, and not according to your own opinions or the ideas of men. He wants us to serve and worship Him according to His plans and purposes in His Word.

Recall the story of Cain and Abel. Abel brought to God the sacrifice that God demanded, while Cain brought the sacrifice he chose to give to God (Genesis 4:3-7); these are two different things.
In walking with God, you must follow His prescribed order. He said to Moses, “…make me a sanctuary; that I may dwell among them.

According to all that I shew thee, after the pattern of the tabernacle…” (Exodus 25:8-9). It always has to be according to His plan. Jesus said, “God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth” (John 4:24).

It’s clear how you’re to worship God: it’s by the Spirit and in accordance with His Word. To do it any other way would be to deviate from His plan. It’s like what happened when David needed to move the ark of God into the city of David. He got a new cart, and two men, Uzzah and Ahio rode in the cart together with the ark (2 Samuel 6:3).

As they journeyed, suddenly, the oxen pulling the cart stumbled and the cart shook. Uzzah tried to stop the ark from tipping over and when he did, he died instantly. David was terrified by what happened and in his quest for answers, he found out in the Scriptures that only the priests were qualified to carry or touch the ark of God in the Old Testament (1 Chronicles 15:2).

David realized the error and enlightened the people, saying to the priests, “For because ye did it not at the first, the LORD our God made a breach upon us, for that we sought him not after the due order” (1 Chronicles 15:13).

God’s things are to be done God’s way; follow His plans and you’ll experience His grace and blessings in your life and ministry.

PRAYER

Dear Father, there’s none like you; from generation to generation, you’re God. I worship and adore you today, for your love, grace, mercy, and kindness. Thank you for the ministry of the Holy Spirit in my life. Thank you, for the written Word given to me, to inform, enlighten, teach, and to instruct me in righteousness. I honour you, in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ and will walk in your prescribed order and purpose. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Psalm 29:2; Philippians 3:3; 1 Chronicles 15:13-15 NIV
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Hebrews 11:1-16 & Ezekiel 5-7

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 11:47-57 & 1 Chronicles 13

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

13TH NOVEMBER.

I affirm that God has made my life pleasant; I am a delightsome land, a tree of righteousness, and I am producing fruits of righteousness.

I am like a well-watered garden, fruitful at all times. I am the fruit-bearing part of God’s vine, I produce durable fruits. Hallelujah! I am in sync with the Father; therefore, my words are spirit, and they are life. They are infused with power and divine energy to prevail over circumstances.

The words of Christ dwell in me richly, in all wisdom, and spiritual understanding. I am in charge now and always, and my words are filled with inspiration, grace, healing, comfort, hope, love, and power, hallelujah! My words bring deliverance to every creation in my world, taking them out of bondage and corruption, into the glorious liberty of the sons of God.

I am a saviour from Zion; filled with divine energy to take God's divine presence to the nations, and the people of the earth, demonstrating the character of the Spirit. I am a voice in my world; none of my words falls to the ground without results.

Today, I speak words of life to every creation around me for these are the days of the manifestation of the sons of God! Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY 13TH NOVEMBER 2019

THEME: YOU MUST TAKE A STAND FOR GOD.

MEMORISE:

But the end of all things is at hand: be ye therefore sober, and watch unto prayer. 1 Peter 4:7

READ: 1 Peter 4:1-10

1Forasmuch then as Christ hath suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind: for he that hath suffered in the flesh hath ceased from sin;

2 That he no longer should live the rest of his time in the flesh to the lusts of men, but to the will of God.

3 For the time past of our life may suffice us to have wrought the will of the Gentiles, when we walked in lasciviousness, lusts, excess of wine, revellings, banquetings, and abominable idolatries:

4 Wherein they think it strange that ye run not with them to the same excess of riot, speaking evil of you:

5 Who shall give account to him that is ready to judge the quick and the dead.

6 For for this cause was the gospel preached also to them that are dead, that they might be judged according to men in the flesh, but live according to God in the spirit.

7 But the end of all things is at hand: be ye therefore sober, and watch unto prayer.

8 And above all things have fervent charity among yourselves: for charity shall cover the multitude of sins.

9 Use hospitality one to another without grudging.

10 As every man hath received the gift, even so minister the same one to another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God.

Constrating the world of godliness with that of ungodliness, the Holy Spirit sent us this command, saying in 2 Corinthians 6:17-18:

“ Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you. And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.”

Because our God is a jealous God, He has always desired those who are called to be His special people to stand out as distinct from the ungodly. Enoch is a perfect example in this regarard- God completely took him away to be with Him (Genesis 5:24). God also commanded Abraham to get out of his father’s house and country for an exclusive encounter with Him (Genesis 12:1-3). Beloved, God has not changed His standard of separation for consecration today. More than ever before, He wants us to take a stand for Him in these perilous times, especially as the devil is on rampage to gather as many people as possible to be with him in hell. Speaking on his rage and the urgency of his mission, Revelation 12:12 says:

“Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.”

If the devil had a short time when this verse was written, how much more now? We therefore need to be on our guard against his fury and wiles.

God id encountering you today to make up your mind not to compromise your Christian faith on any issue at all. One area of compromise is participating in the excesses of the children of this world: excesses of parties, clothing jewellery, leisure and so on. Due to extravagant living, a lot of chriatians have gone into debt in their bid to compete with treasury looters. Some Christians with access to the treasury have even joined the world in looting. What a shame! We must be on our watch so as not to be overtaken by the subtle advances of the devil, which can shipwreck our faith. This is why the Holy Spirt warns us in our memory verse to watch in the place of prayer. Beloved, are you really watching in prayer? You can only take a stand for God when your ears are open to what He is saying to you in the place of prayer concerning issues of your daily life. Our Lord told the disciples to watch and pray so that they might not enter into temptation, but instead of doing this, they fell asleep (Matthew 26:41). No wonder they could not take a stand for Him in His hour of tribulation (Matthew 26:55-75). Are you watching in the place of prayer today?

PRAYER POINT:
Father, please help me to always take a stand for You in this pervese generation.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Job 13-16

Joel 3

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 2: OH JESUS I HAVE PROMISED.

1. O Jesus, I have promised to serve Thee to the end;
Be Thou forever near me, my Master and my Friend;
I shall not fear the battle if Thou art by my side,
Nor wander from the pathway if Thou wilt be my Guide.

2. Oh, let me hear Thee speaking in accents clear and still,
I dare not trust my judgment: Thy way shall be my will;
Oh, speak to reassure me, to hasten or control;
Oh, speak, and help me listen, Thou Guardian of my soul.

3. O Jesus, Thou hast promised to all who follow Thee
That where Thou art in glory there shall Thy servant be;
And Jesus, I have promised to serve Thee to the end—
Oh, give me grace to follow, my Master and my Friend.

4. Oh, let me see Thy footprints, and in them plant mine own;
My hope to follow duly is in Thy strength alone;
Oh, guide me, call me, draw me, uphold me to the end;
And then in Heav’n receive me, my Savior and my Friend.
*SEEDS OF DESTITNY*

- 2019-11-13

TOPIC: *YOUR CHOICE AND YOUR CHANCES IN LIFE.*

SCRIPTURE : "…choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD". Joshua 24:15

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY : Your choices determine your chances in life; life is without direction when it is without quality decision.

Choice is an act of choosing between two or more possibilities. It is the act of making decisions amidst a given set of alternatives.

It is established that one of the most powerful forces on earth is the force of choice. *Your choices determine your chances in life*. People make choices and choices make people, but until you make a choice, your choice cannot make you.

Look at this analogy: a Medical Doctor who is the Medical Director of a teaching hospital today made the decision to study Medicine at the medical school probably some twenty-five years ago, therefore, that choice he made to study Medicine twenty-five years ago is the reason why he could become a Medical Director today. So also, the choice a person made some fifteen years ago to sit at home while others went to work or school is the reason why he is a pauper today.

Thus, it is safe to conclude that *we are all products of our choices to a reasonable degree.* Our choices of yesterday are responsible for where we are today and our choices of today will be liable for where we will find ourselves tomorrow. *Life is without direction when it is without quality decision.*

My counsel is, *always back your decisions with brutal intercessions and actions because decision without action, equals stagnation and frustration.*
But that shall not be your portion in Jesus’ Name.
REMEMBER THIS : "Your choices determine your chances in life; life is without direction when it is without quality decision."

*ASSIGNMENT (S):*

*1. Endeavour to always make quality choices for your life.*
*2. Ask the Holy Ghost to guide you through in your decision making.*
*3. Always back your choices and decisions with prayer and positive, quality action steps.*

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE : "Putting Away the other gods".
PRAYER : Lord, deliver me from the spirit of indecision and procrastination. Save me from the consequences of my negative choices of the past. I make demands on Your help and guidance to make quality and impactful choices for my life and destiny Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY READING : Ezek 27:1 to 28:26, Heb 11:17 to 31, Ps 111:1 to 10, Prov 27:15 to 16
QUOTE: "Where there are no priorities,"there can be no prosperity". Culled from "21 foolish things people do" by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT : Without companionship rats tend to become lonely and depressed.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD : Grace to make the right and appropriate choices consistently is released upon you in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL

BOOKLET FOR CHAMPION

DATE: WEDNESDAY 13TH NOVEMBER, 2019

TOPIC: THERE IS A DISCUSSION CONCERNING YOU!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: (JOB 2:1-7)

It was Richard Sibbes who penned: “Satan gives Adam an apple, and takes away paradise. Therefore in all temptations, let us consider not what he offers, but what we shall lose.” That means the APPLES (temporary pleasure) took away PARADISE from man!

No wonder Hebrews 11:24-25 says: “By faith Moses, when he was come to years, refused to be called the son of Pharaoh’s daughter; choosing rather to suffer affliction with the people of God, than to enjoy pleasures of sin for a season.”

Note: THE PLEASURES OF SIN FOR A SEASON! That means SIN has pleasure BUT that pleasure is for a season. Season means it is a pleasure that has not permanent benefit! It is a pleasure that fascinates and then assassinates!

Listen: If you wish to live a joyous and victorious life, one of the most important things you will want to know is what to do with temptation. Each temptation faced is an opportunity to tell the devil that you will rather yield yourself to GOD than to him or the world.

The Bible says in 1 Corinthians 10:13 that temptation has not overtaken you in any way that is not common to humanity in general. When temptations come, ask for the strength of Jesus Christ to resist it because NO TEMPTATION BIGGER THAN YOU WILL BE ALLOWED TO COME YOUR WAY!
Recall the story of Job where God and satan had a conversation about him.

At the time you are tempted to sin, consider the possibility that God and satan are having a conversation about you at that moment.
Wow! The LORD could be saying: “Consider my servant, (insert your name here)…” Just as Job passed his test and got a double portion, may you pass your test! Romans 6:14 says: “Sin shall not have dominion over you, for you are not under law but under grace” God always gives you the ability to endure temptations IF YOU WANT TO! IT IS CALLED GRACE!

Lastly, one other vital way to deal with temptations is recognizing the place of the Word and prayer! We grow in grace and tap the source of spiritual strength by reading and studying the Word of God (See Psalm 119:9,11). The Word of GOD is a mighty weapon to be taken hold of in defeating the enemy.

My prayer for you is that as 2019 ends and 2020 begins, you will overcome every temptation and you will walk into your SEASON OF ELEVATION!
Sow the upcoming 2020 ODM into other lives as a Christmas/New Year gift. My Birthday is Friday November 15th, 2019. Your eleventh-hour miracle is my birthday gift! Don’t miss the next anointing service!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: It Is Well With My Soul…
1. Thank God for today’s word and pray as you are led.
2. I break loose from every grip of sin and addiction in Jesus name.
3. Father, open my eyes to see that sin shall no longer lord it over me. I receive GRACE for every ARROW of SIN.

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: (ACTS 13-14)
BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {July ~ Dec., 2019}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Wednesday, November 13, 2019
- World Kindness Day

TOPIC: PRACTICAL CHRISTIANITY
Read James 1:21-25

21. Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls.
22. But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.
23. For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass:
24. For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was.
25. But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, t
his man shall be blessed in his deed.

MEMORISE: ...And the disciples were first called Christians in Antioch (Acts 11:26c)

EXPOSITION

Some years back, if 'Christianity' was mentioned, the people of the world trembled and gave it full respect.

Today, the word is gradually losing its value in an alarming rate, judging by the way many Christians are living their lives, carelessly and aimlessly with it-does-not matter tendencies.

The problem many of us have is that, we fail to know that once anyone becomes a Christian, he or she is no longer of his/her own (1 Cor. 6:19-20). Once you become a Christian, what is expected of you is to glorify God in your body, spirit and with your whole life. You have to become a better being and you are being watched and read, by those around you.

By the way, what is Christianity? Christianity is beyond a title we carry about. It is that very life we live as an outcome of our cordial relationship with God, through, and in our Lord Jesus Christ (Acts 11:26). It is all about being like Christ in everything (Rom. 8:29; Phil. 1:27).

The disciples were first called Christians in the city of Antioch after the people there had studied them for about a year, discovering that their lives were like that of Christ. The people of the world gave them the appellation, 'Christian.'

The disciples lived out practical Christianity and were called Christians. Practical Christianity is the kind of Christianity that reflects in our actions, reactions and inactions (1 John 3:18). Above all, it is a kind of Christianity that puts the Word of God in full practice. If any so called Christian attempts to stain the name of the Lord with his or her careless, unbiblical living, God will definitely honour His name at the end, but the person in question will have to face the consequences of his/her careless living. Be warned (cf. Gal. 6:7-10)!

PRAYER POINTS

1. I ask for uncommon grace, O Lord, to live my life beyond reproach.
2. Lord, help me to be a good representative of Yours in the world.
3. Lord, let there be a revival of Your Word as of old, in Jesus' name.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Jeremiah 46:13 - 48:40; Hebrews 7:8 - 7:28
Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE
Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM