The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Tuesday 12th November
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

TUESDAY, 1²TH NOVEMBER.

THE GREATER ONE IN YOU

For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring (Acts 17:28)

Being born again, the Almighty God lives and walks in you, through the Holy Spirit. 2 Corinthians 6:16 says, “And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.” This is neither an assumption nor a promise; you’re the temple of the living God; He lives and walks in you.

In 1 Corinthians 3:16, the Apostle Paul asks, “Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?” The word translated, “temple” is the Greek word, “Naos,” which also means shrine; the shrine where the God-presence is.

That’s who you are— God’s shrine; His mobile headquarters. Everywhere you go, He goes. When someone asks, “Is God in this place?” your answer should be an immediate “Yes” because He’s in you. Hallelujah!

This is your guarantee of a life of greatness, dominion, excellence, health, and unending victories: Christ in you (Colossians 1:27)! Because He lives in you, you’re not trying to overcome; you’ve already overcome all things: Satan, the world, and its failing systems:

“Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world” (1 John 4:4). It’s about the greater One that lives in you. That’s the assurance that you’ll forever be successful, and walk in His glory.

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for making me the headquarters of your operations in the earth. In you, I live, and move, and have my being. There’s no room for sickness, disease or infirmity in my body, because I’m filled with your fullness, and dispense the verities of the Kingdom in every place. Amen!

FURTHER STUDY

2 Corinthians 4:7-9; Colossians 1:26-27
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Hebrews 10:19-39 & Ezekiel 3-4

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 11:35-46 & 1 Chronicles 12

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

12TH NOVEMBER.

I affirm that the Spirit of God is alive in me, with unlimited power, abilities, and potentials. There’s no limit to what I can do or accomplish in life. My life is programmed for the top! I am not of this world; God has hand-picked me out of the masses, out of the corruptive influence of this world.

I am of a different breed; therefore, I refuse to allow the circumstances of my environment color my mindset. I hail from above, and my sufficiency is of God; who had made me an able minister of the New Testament.

My life only goes in the direction of God’s will and purpose for me; nothing is permitted to happen to me by chance. There are no limitations in my life because the anointing I’ve received of the Lord abides in me forever and that anointing teaches me all things and makes me fruitful and productive in every endeavour.

Today, I go forth by the anointing to influence and impact my world for the Gospel. Nothing and no one is powerful enough to place a limit on me. By the power of the Holy Spirit, I am empowered to be all that God has destined for me to be.

I refuse to struggle like the natural men because I am an heir of God. In all that I do, I prosper because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 12TH NOVEMBER 2019

THEME: DESIROUS OF A HIGHER LEVEL?

MEMORISE:

But Daniel purposed in his heart that he would not defile himself with the portion of the king's meat, nor with the wine which he drank: therefore he requested of the prince of the eunuchs that he might not defile himself. Daniel 1:8

READ: Daniel 3:14-18

14 Nebuchadnezzar spake and said unto them, Is it true, O Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, do not ye serve my gods, nor worship the golden image which I have set up?

15 Now if ye be ready that at what time ye hear the sound of the cornet, flute, harp, sackbut, psaltery, and dulcimer, and all kinds of musick, ye fall down and worship the image which I have made; well: but if ye worship not, ye shall be cast the same hour into the midst of a burning fiery furnace; and who is that God that shall deliver you out of my hands?

16 Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, answered and said to the king, O Nebuchadnezzar, we are not careful to answer thee in this matter.

17 If it be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and he will deliver us out of thine hand, O king.

18 But if not, be it known unto thee, O king, that we will not serve thy gods, nor worship the golden image which thou hast set up.

Daniel 3:28-30

28 Then Nebuchadnezzar spake, and said, Blessed be the God of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, who hath sent his angel, and delivered his servants that trusted in him, and have changed the king's word, and yielded their bodies, that they might not serve nor worship any god, except their own God.

29 Therefore I make a decree, That every people, nation, and language, which speak any thing amiss against the God of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, shall be cut in pieces, and their houses shall be made a dunghill: because there is no other God that can deliver after this sort.

30 Then the king promoted Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, in the province of Babylon.

It is natural for every human being to desire to attain a higher position, output or level of productivity in every sphere of endeavor. However, it is sad that not everyone is ready to pay the price needed to attain this higher level. Do you desire to go higher in your pursuits in life? Anyone who desires advancement in their career, ministry, business or academics must acknowledge that in God’s created order, you cannot expect an output where there is not input. In other words, there is a price to pay to obtain anything good in life. In today’s memory verse, we have a good example in Daniel who desired to make excellent stride in his pursuits. When he and his friends were enrolled in the University of Babylon, they immediately determined in their hearts that they would graduate with first class honors and distinctions, even though they were in a strange land. To Daniel and his colleagues, it was necessary for them to defer the delicacies and luxurious lifestyle of a minister-in-making. The result of their choice to make sacrifices in order to achieve their goals is clearly seen in Daniel 1:20, which says:

“And in all matters of wisdom and understanding, that the king enquired of them, he found them ten times better than all the magicians and astrologers that were in all his realm.”

Our Bible reading further tells us about the price paid by three of Daniel’s colleagues before they were promoted to higher levels of their profession. The king they served had decreed that all his subjects must worship his graven image, but Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego declined to do so because they served a God who alone is worthy of worship. That decision was to cost them their lives, but rather than being bothered by this, they boasted of the saving power of their God, going further to tell the king that even if their God decided to take them home through the furnace, it would be better than bowing to a lifeless image made by men. The story ended with this great report in Daniel 3:30, saying:

“ Then the king promoted Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, in the province of Babylon.”

God is looking for those who will take a stand for Him. Will He find you doing so in this world that pushes godliness to the background? Are you ready to stand on the principles of the Bible in a world controlled by the philosophy of men? The decision is yours to make. If people like Esther and the apostles of old could do it, you can do it too, and God will be glorified in your life.

PRAYER POINT:
Father, please take me to a higher level in all my life’s pursuits in Jesus’ Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Job 9-12
Joel 2:18-32

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 4: OH JESUS I HAVE PROMISED.

1. O Jesus, I have promised to serve Thee to the end;
Be Thou forever near me, my Master and my Friend;
I shall not fear the battle if Thou art by my side,
Nor wander from the pathway if Thou wilt be my Guide.

2. Oh, let me hear Thee speaking in accents clear and still,
I dare not trust my judgment: Thy way shall be my will;
Oh, speak to reassure me, to hasten or control;
Oh, speak, and help me listen, Thou Guardian of my soul.

3. O Jesus, Thou hast promised to all who follow Thee
That where Thou art in glory there shall Thy servant be;
And Jesus, I have promised to serve Thee to the end—
Oh, give me grace to follow, my Master and my Friend.

4. Oh, let me see Thy footprints, and in them plant mine own;
My hope to follow duly is in Thy strength alone;
Oh, guide me, call me, draw me, uphold me to the end;
And then in Heav’n receive me, my Savior and my Friend.
SEEDS OF DESTINY*

*HYPOCRISY � THE BANE OF DESTINY*

12 November, 2019

There is no destiny for the hypocrite; there can be no future for the fake. You cannot attain a glorious destiny with a forged identity.

SCRIPTURE: Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity. Mathew 23:28

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: There is no destiny for the hypocrite; there can be no future for the fake. You cannot attain a glorious destiny with a forged identity.

Hypocrisy, according to the Oxford Learners� Dictionary, is a form of behavior in which somebody pretends to have moral standards or opinions that they do not actually have. It is a false appearance of goodness. It is concealing your real character.

Simply put, hypocrisy is living a life of pretense.
When you present yourself to be what you are not, you are a hypocrite. The truth is, hypocrisy is a corrupter and spoiler of destiny. There is no destiny for the hypocrite; and there can be no future for the fake.

The tragedy today is, many children of God are living double faceted lives. That is, what they do in the closet is different from what they do in the open. They are saints in church but sinners outside the church. What an error!

Beloved, you cannot attain a glorious destiny with a forged identity. The mark of true and authentic Christianity is that you do not have a different lifestyle in public and another one in private. Your confession is your practice both publicly and privately. You are a Christian not just by words but in deeds. When you are at such a point, then, the fulfilment of your destiny is guaranteed.

I release upon you the grace to be real to yourself, to people and to God in Jesus� Name.
REMEMBER THIS: There is no destiny for the hypocrite; and no future for the fake. You cannot attain a glorious destiny with a forged identity.

ASSIGNMENT (S):

1. Desist from any lifestyle that contradicts the authenticity of your Christianity.
2. If needs be, do what you can to change the information on your forged documents.
3. Consciously determine to be sincere.
4. Get a copy of the book, �Who are you? - Your character and your destiny.� By Dr Paul Enenche.
For Further Understanding, Get This Message: Putting away the other gods

PRAYER: Lord, I sincerely repent of every lifestyle of hypocrisy I have hitherto exhibited. Deliver me from the life of fakeness. Grant me the grace to be brutally sincere, genuine and real, Lord in Jesus� Name.

DAILY READING: Ezekiel 24:1 to 26:21, Hebrews 11:1 to 16, Psalm 110:1 to 7, Proverb 27:14

QUOTE: When God sees a person living a lie and behaving a lie, when He sees hypocrisy, He hates it with passion because He is an embodiment of truth. Culled from Who are you? By Dr Paul Enenche
AMAZING FACT: Some sea snakes can breathe partially through their skin, allowing for longer dives underwater.

DON'T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Power Communion Service tomorrow with friends and loved ones for the preservation of your lives and destinies by 5:30pm at the Glory Dome. God bless you as you come.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: The grace to be real is released upon you today in Jesus� Name. Be completely and totally delivered from hypocrisy in Jesus� Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPION_

*DATE: TUESDAY 12TH NOVEMBER, 2019*

*TOPIC: THE UNTAMED BEAST! WATCH OUT!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURES: MARK 5:24-29; PROVERBS 18:21*

The words that you speak are either releasing the healing power of God to work in you or they are blocking the healing power of God from working in you. Notice what that woman in our first scripture was saying, ‘If I may touch but His clothes, I shall be whole’ (Vs. 28). Her words brought her healing. The power of life and death lies in the tongue (2nd study scripture).

In other words, the words that you speak determine what will work in your body, whether it’s life or death. If you speak words of healing, prosperity, holiness, grace, power, promotion, marital connection, marital bliss, favour, etc, life will work in your body (YOUR LIFE); if you speak words of sickness, defeat, murmuring, comparing yourself to others, describing the problem to everybody, death (STAGNATION and lack of progress) will work in your body.

As 2019 ends and 2020 begins, if you want to enjoy divine health and peace that produces your testimony from day to day, the Holy Ghost is using today’s scriptures to challenge you to *_train yourself_* to speak POSITIVE words of faith over yourself daily. Your words are powerful! Use them to your advantage. A wise man said: *

“But the human tongue is a beast that few can master. It strains constantly to break out of its cage, and if it is not tamed, it will run wild and cause you grief.”* Use your words as your TESTIMONY TRIGGERS. When you say what the WORLD is saying, you will experience the things the WORLD is experiencing. But, when you say what the WORD says, the power of the WORD will release power to work in your circumstance.

You are a master of your spoken words and a slave to those which remain unspoken! Hear Johann Wolfgang von Goethe: *“Every spoken word arouses our self-will.”* As 2019 ends, always declare what you desire from the LORD! Close with Kushand Wizdom: “Words are free. It’s how you use them that may cost you.” Yes! The BEAST – THE TONGUE can be EXPENSIVE! Control it and speak great things daily! START SPEAKING NOW!

*What God has done through ODM or the “War Against Haman-14” booklet in 2019? Send us a testimony today to: orderodm@gmail.com. Share that testimony with us! Shame the devil!*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take your best song of worship now.
1. In your own words pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Pray and decree GREAT THINGS CONCERNING your destiny now! *Declare This: “Every Arrow Of Shame Flying In My Direction, Return To Sender Now In Jesus Name!”*
3. *I Decree: “With Long Life The Lord Satisfies Me And I Enjoy Wholeness And Soundness!* I walk in great testimonies and DELAY is broken! I am a product of DIVINE SURPRISE and I refuse to cry or murmur because I shall testify! I hate sin and great grace is upon me in Jesus name.” *Pray about today as led.*

*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: ACTS 10-12*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {July ~ Dec., 2019}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Tuesday, November 12, 2019

- World Pneumonia Day

TOPIC: HE CANNOT BE HIDDEN
Read Mark 7:24-30

24. And from thence he arose, and went into the borders of Tyre and Sidon, and entered into an house, and would have no man know it: but he could not be hid.
25. For a certain woman, whose young daughter had an unclean spirit, heard of him, and came and fell at his feet:
26. The woman was a Greek, a Syrophenician by nation; and she besought him that he would cast forth the devil out of her daughter.
27. But Jesus said unto her, Let the children first be filled: for it is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it unto the dogs.
28. And she answered and said unto him, Yes, Lord: yet the dogs under the table eat of the children's crumbs.
29. And he said unto her, For this saying go thy way; the devil is gone out of thy daughter.
30. And when she was come to her house, she found the devil gone out, and her daughter laid upon the bed.

MEMORISE: From there He arose and went to the region of Tyre and Sidon. And He entered a house and wanted no one to know it, but He could not be hidden. (Mark 7:24)

EXPOSITION

During His earthly ministry, Jesus was used to moving from place to place, preaching the Gospel of the Kingdom and healing all sorts of sickness. In one of the places, He entered a house and took all proper precaution that nobody should recognise Him. 'But He could not be hidden'. The more He sought to hide Himself, the more He was noticed. The innate glory of Jesus Christ is the main reason He could not be hidden.

The implication here is that, wherever Jesus is, He can never be hidden. Jesus cannot be in your life and be hidden. You don't need to bear Bible names before we know that you have Jesus. You don't need to speak in tongues, or be a regular church goer before people know you have Jesus in you. If you truly have Jesus in your Life, you cannot hide Him. In the kingdom of God, there is no room for mediocrity. If you truly have Jesus in your life, you will not be ashamed of Him in this adulterous generation (Mk. 8:38).

Anywhere in your life, you invite Jesus to, He cannot be hidden. If you call Him to your home, He cannot be hidden. People around you will surely know that Jesus is in your home. If you call Him to your workplace or business, people will begin to ask you how you do it, because yours will be different. The moment Jesus shows up in your life, your life becomes meaningful. From this moment, may people begin to see Jesus in your life, work, business, education and home, in Jesus' name.

PRAYER POINTS

1. No way again for Satan and the flesh to take the place of Jesus in my life, in Jesus' name.
2. We nullify whatever Satan uses to occupy the place of Jesus in Christian homes, in Jesus' name.
3. On this World Pneumonia Day, let us pray for those battling with pneumonia everywhere, that God's healing power should touch them.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Jeremiah 42:20 - 46:12; Hebrews 6:7 - 7:7
Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE
Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM