The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Monday 11th November
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

MONDAY, 1¹TH NOVEMBER.

DAILY BLESSINGS IN HIS NAME

And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover (Mark 16:17-18).

If you’d learn to use the Name of Jesus in your life, in everything you do, you’d be amazed at the victories and extraordinary blessings you’d experience every day. His Name is an instrument, a great blessing for us in the New Testament.

The Word tells us to use the Name of Jesus in all things. Colossians 3:17 says, “And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.” You couldn’t fail or lose in His Name! His Name is the key that unlocks every door!

What many have lacked is the consciousness of the power and authority of His Name. But thanks be unto God! The Church is marching on; knowledge is increasing, and many more are discovering who they are in Christ, and their place of glory and dominion in His Name.

Philippians 2:9-11 tells us that God gave Jesus the Name that’s above every name. He vested all authority in His Name and passed it into law in heaven, in earth and under the earth. Therefore, when you make demands in His Name, He sees to it that it happens (John 14:14).

When someone is sick in your home, don’t run helter-skelter, looking for help; take charge and declare, “In the Name of Jesus Christ, I rebuke the pain; I rebuke the affliction!” Mention the sickness and command it to go! He told us to heal the sick; so, it’s our responsibility to do it in His Name; and His Name never fails!

Even now, rebuke the infirmity. Declare that every storm is stilled in your home, office, school, or environment. Affirm that you’re in abundance and the lines are fallen unto you in pleasant places. Use His Name to effect the changes you desire, and create blessings for yourself and others.

PRAYER

Dear Father, thank you for the power of attorney to use the greatest gift of all times—the Name of Jesus. Everything that exists in this world and beyond is subject to that Name; I change situations and establish your will in my world by that Name. I live victoriously and dominate life’s situations and circumstances, in the Name of Jesus! Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Philippians 2:9-11; John 16:23-24; Colossians 3:17 AMPC
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Hebrews 10:1-18 & Ezekiel 1-2

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 11:24-34 & 1 Chronicles 11
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY 11TH NOVEMBER 2019

THEME: THE GLORIOUS GENERATION.

MEMORISE:

But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light; 1 Peter 2:9

READ: Psalm 24:3-6

3 Who shall ascend into the hill of the LORD? or who shall stand in his holy place?

4 He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully.

5 He shall receive the blessing from the LORD, and righteousness from the God of his salvation.

6 This is the generation of them that seek him, that seek thy face, O Jacob. Selah.

Hebrews 3:7-12
7 Wherefore (as the Holy Ghost saith, To day if ye will hear his voice,

8 Harden not your hearts, as in the provocation, in the day of temptation in the wilderness:

9 When your fathers tempted me, proved me, and saw my works forty years.

10 Wherefore I was grieved with that generation, and said, They do alway err in their heart; and they have not known my ways.

11 So I sware in my wrath, They shall not enter into my rest.)

12 Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God.

Although God created man with glory and grandeur, this glory left him after sin entered his life. Thereafter, man became a shadow of his former self, because not only did God’s glory depart from his life, he was also sent packing from the garden of glory that used to be his home (Genesis 3:22-24). In the midst of this calamity, God devised a plan to redeem the destiny of mankind by raising a glorious generation to Himself from amongst men. However, this generation could only come to be through the righteousness of God, because a glorious generation is that generation that fears the Lord and walks in His righteousness. Describing the qualities of this generation, Psalm 24:4 says:
“He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully.”

In other words, the glorious generation is that generation of people who walk in purity of heart, the works of whose hands are clean. The words of whose lips are pure and the souls of whom and sold-out-to God. We therefore deceive ourselves if we call ourselves the glorious generation but our character calls into question the holiness of God we claim to represent.

Children of God in this generation must endeavor not to be like the Israelites who were liberated from bondage in Egypt with the destiny of a glorious generation but ended up grieving the heart of God. It is sobering to read God’s description of that generation in Hebrews 3:10, saying;

“Wherefore I was grieved with that generation, and said, They do alway err in their heart; and they have not known my ways.”

Unfortunately, this generation that was supposed to enter into God’s rest in a land flowing with milk and honey ended up perishing in the wilderness. This should serve as a great lesson to us today. Today’s memory verse declares that God has destined us to be a glorious generation. Nevertheless, we have to live a life that reflects we are indeed a glorious generation, through purity of heart, our manner of speech, the integrity of our works and a soul that is soul-out to God in love. Even through we live in a perverse world, we can still stand out as God’s shining standard. Beloved, remember that gold is brought out of dirt, so choose to be among the glorious generation that worships God in spirit and in truth, even in the midst of this crooked generation.

PRAYER POINT:
Father, please grant me grace to represent Your glorious generation in all spheres of life in Jesus’ Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Job 5-8
Joel 2:1-17

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 4: TAKE MY LIFE.

1. Take my life and let it be
Consecrated, Lord, to Thee.
Take my moments and my days,
Let them flow in endless praise.

2. Take my hands and let them move
At the impulse of Thy love.
Take my feet and let them be
Swift and beautiful for Thee.

3. Take my voice and let me sing,
Always, only for my King.
Take my lips and let them be
Filled with messages from Thee.

4. Take my silver and my gold,
Not a mite would I withhold.
Take my intellect and use
Every power as Thou shalt choose.

5. Take my will and make it Thine,
It shall be no longer mine.
Take my heart, it is Thine own,
It shall be Thy royal throne.

6. Take my love, my Lord, I pour
At Thy feet its treasure store.
Take myself and I will be
Ever, only, all for Thee.
SEEDS OF DESTNY*

- 2019-11-11

TOPIC: *THE WRONG COMPANY- KEEP OFF*

SCRIPTURE : "Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend". Proverbs 27:17

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY : Nothing destroys a life like the wrong company. Friendship is not by force; friendship is by choice.

A wrong company is the company that has the potential to corrupt a person’s life and prevent him from fulfilling his Divine mandate on earth. Nothing destroys a life like the wrong company. Sometimes, *the wrong company or association could be more destructive than sickness*. This is why you must keep off the wrong company at all cost.

The truth is, *your company affects your destiny.* If you are an eagle, company with eagles; avoid the company of vultures because vultures eat corruption but eagles do not taste corruption. In the same vein, *if you are a lion, do not company with hyenas because hyenas eat rotten meat but lions do not eat anything that is rotten.*

Beloved, *you cannot say you are a born again Christian and all your friends are drunkards,* womanizers, criminals, prostitutes or liars! It means that your Christianity has a question mark (?).
Get this : Never company just for socialization but company for positive impartation. Do not make friendship just for fun,"make friendship for fire.

Connect with those who can fuel your spiritual fire and inflame your enthusiasm and momentum.
*Do not let anyone force you into a relationship that you are not sure of or comfortable with.* Friendship is not by force, friendship is by choice.

There are some friends you may need to disconnect from if you must reach your future and fulfill your destiny. Anybody who is not going your direction does not deserve your association. *Love is a command but friendship is a choice. That is why you are to love liberally but relate selectively*.

You shall not miss it, in Jesus’ Name
REMEMBER THIS : "Nothing destroys a life like the wrong company. Friendship is not by force; friendship is by choice".

*ASSIGNMENT(S):*

*1. Disconnect from any person or group of persons whose influence makes you compromise your integrity with God.*
*2. Make it a daily prayer schedule for God to bring the right people into your life.*
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING,GET THIS MESSAGE : "Maintaining Spiritual Intensity"
PRAYER : Lord, I thank You for Your Word to me today. Disconnect me from every wrong association that has the capacity to corrupt the dignity of my destiny. I ask that You bring the right people my way, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY READING : Ezekiel 23:1 to 49, Hebrews 10:18 to 39, Psalm 109:1 to 31, Proverbs 27:13
QUOTE: "Your association can either frustrate your destruction and facilitate your preservation or frustrates your preservation and facilitates your destruction". Culled from "22 laws of life volume 1" by Dr Paul Enenche

AMAZING FACT : Snakes smell with their tongue.
DON'T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Healing and Deliverance Service tomorrow by 9:00am at the Glory Dome. Invite someone. God bless you as you do so.
PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD : The mercy of God delivers you from the wrong company in this season in Jesus’ Name.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPION_

*DATE: MONDAY 11TH NOVEMBER, 2019*

*TOPIC: THE CALEB ANOINTING! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: NUMBERS 13:25-33*

Ignorance is a killer! That’s why as 2019 ends, I pray that your eyes will be opened to see every truth that will bring you the freedom, deliverance and breakthrough that you desire.

*Millions died this year, but God spared your life this far because He has not finished with you!* But when a man/woman doesn’t know what he/she should know, he/she will not be willing to put up a fight against anything that is trying to attack him/her.

The people of Israel did not know their God and so, they tolerated Goliath’s harassment for forty days. Ten of the spies that Moses sent out in today’s first scripture did not know their God, and so, they gave in to their fear and gave up on their God-given inheritance.

If you don’t know what God has done for you and what He has given to you, you will find it difficult to say “Enough is enough” to the plots, wiles and attacks of the devil against you and your destiny. No matter how big the giants are, when God says their time is up, you must understand that the Word of God has given you boldness to stand up to those giants and say ‘Enough is enough! Get out of my land!’ That was the spirit that Caleb carried and he shouted, *“let us go us at once and possess it, for we are well able to overcome.”* Hear this: *Even the nicest people have their limits! Don’t try to reach that point because nicest people can become the deadliest people when they’ve had enough!*

Today, you must rise up like CALEB and stand against every Goliath (giant) that has limited you in any way. It could be “Goliath” of negative habits, sickness, debts or laziness, depression, self-pity, etc. whatever it is, receive strength from the Spirit of Grrace (The CALEB anointing) now, and then rise up and say, “Enough is enough; I break loose from every limitation, in Jesus name.” As 2019 ends, receive your victory daily! Receive your victory now! Pray seriously now!

*November 15th is my Birthday! Each year, I tell God that my BIRTHDAY GIFT will be your Eleventh-Hour Miracle! So, don’t miss the November Anointing service of Saturday 30th. Theme: “SATANIC PUNISHMENT MUST END.” Time is 8am. Venue: LEKKI MOUNTAIN! Come with your written prayer points again! It is possible!*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take Song 1: Higher Ground…
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word now.
2. I walk in the CALEB ANOINTING and decree: Every demonic plan/network to put me in the dark and afflict me, SCATTER BY FIRE NOW in Jesus name *(Pray seriously).*
3. I walk in the CALEB ANOINTING and boldly declare: Enough is Enough; I take back my testimony! I break every DELAY and bomb every factory of evil in Jesus name.
4. Pray about the remaining days of 2019.
5. Pray about today now! *Loose your eleventh-hour testimony!*
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: ACTS 6-9*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*

_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF_

*Song 1: I’m Pressing On The Upward Way.*

1. I’m pressing on the upward way,
New heights I’m gaining every day;
Still praying as I onward bound,
“Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.”

*Refrain:*

Lord, lift me up, and let me stand
By faith on Canaan’s tableland;
A higher plane than I have found,
Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.

2. My heart has no desire to stay
Where doubts arise and fears dismay;
Though some may dwell where these abound,
My prayer, my aim, is higher ground.

3. I want to live above the world,
Though Satan’s darts at me are hurled;
For faith has caught the joyful sound,
The song of saints on higher ground.

4. I want to scale the utmost height
And catch a gleam of glory bright;
But still I’ll pray till rest I’ve found,
“Lord, lead me on to higher ground.�
LIVING WATER CAC DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Monday, November 11, 2019

TASTELESS SALT

READ: Luke 14:34-35

Luke 14:34-35 - Salt is good: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be seasoned?

It is neither fit for the land, nor yet for the dunghill; but men cast it out. He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.

MEMORISE:

You are the salt of the earth; but if the salt loses its flavour, how shall it be seasoned? It is then good for nothing but to be thrown out and trampled underfoot by men (Matthew 5:13)

EXPOSITION

One of the characteristics of salt is that it stays the progress of corruption. You do not think of salting life but death, to keep it from rotting. The antiseptic power of salt destroys the agents of decay in dying things. Society needs salt to stay the corruption that is destroying it.

This is Christ's verdict on the society of His time, and is true of our society, today. As Christians, we are called upon to be good salt, checking the evil that would otherwise infect the air of the world and breed diseases in young and healthy lives.

Salt must be good before it can be effective. As long as it is good and wholesome, it will fulfil its mission. Any believer who is indwelt by the Holy Spirit, and of faith, has to be present in a place to expunge the evil. That is what will gladden the heart of God concerning us. He has left us here, so that we can turn around the world for good. Our world is daily becoming bitter and decaying, but we are the salt to make a difference and rescue it.

But this isn't the case because many believers have lost their tastefulness. Men and women, young and old used to run to the church for spiritual enlightenment. People used to go to the church to look for graduates in relevant fields and sensitive parts of their companies. Can we say the same for present-day salt? Salt is good, but if it loses its savour, of what use is it again?

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, in any way I have lost my savour as salt, restore me, today, in Jesus' name.
2. Lord, re-visit Your Church and restore her to her original position in You, in the land.
3. Pray for retirees and pensioners, that God should help them to get their dues (gratuities and pensions, as the case may be), as and when due.
EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Jeremiah 39:9 - 42:19; Hebrews 4:16 - 6:6

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM