The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two domestic workers arrested for stealing jewelry worth N243m from popular Lagos cel
Two domestic workers arrested for stealing jewelry worth N243m from popular Lagos celebrity

[Image: SSP.jpeg]

Men of the Rapid Response Squad RRS, Lagos state Police Command, have arrested two domestic workers, Alex Obinyan, a cleaner, and Ayuba Samson, a car washer, who allegedly stole a Cuban Diamond neck chain, a Frank Muller and Rolex wristwatches worth N243 million belonging to their employer, a popular celebrity who resides in Lekki, Lagos state.

A statement from the RRS says the popular celebrity whose name they did not give, has vast investment in the Lekki axis of the state. Obinyan was said to have spent eight years working and living with the celebrity while his accomplice, Samson started working at the celebrity’s residence two months ago after returning from Chibok, his home town. They were on N80,000 and N50,000 monthly salaries.

According to RRS, the suspects stole the luxury items and fled to Borno state with the intention of selling the items and using the proceeds to start a new life. The police was alerted and after a detailed investigation, both men were apprehended in Borno state. The suspects, who were captured on the Closed Circuit (CCTV) leaving the celebrity’s residence, have confessed to stealing the Cuban Diamond Chain valued at N54 million, a Frank Muller Wristwatch worth N140 million and a Rolex wristwatch worth N49 million.

When interrogated, one of the suspects, Obinyan said

Quote:“I have been working with him (celebrity) in Lekki for over eight years. I am used to moving those valuables around the house wherever I found them in his car. I have never thought of stealing them. When Samson came and he saw me with the gold chain laced with diamonds, he convinced me that we could make a fortune from stealing them. He was not with us before. Within two months of his stay, we planned to steal these things.
“Oga was in the sitting room. We stole the chain along with a Frank Moller wristwatch and a Rolex wristwatch. Before escaping, we already got a buyer for the chain. We sold the Cuban Diamond chain at Eti-Osa for N6 million. The following day, we escaped to Abuja where we bought a Toyota Corolla. We sold the Frank Moller watch in Abuja for N4 million to raise more money for our escape to Borno State, where we intended to start new lives and businesses”.

Obinyan was said to have written a letter to his employer announcing his disengagement. In his letter, he expressed his bitterness over his boss's attitude towards him since he began working for him. Part of the letter reads

Quote:“…I know you will be shock why I write to you but the truth is that due to some quite observation I have come to a notice that you are not a person that someone can rely on. I have been patient enough to see if you can help me but you keep on promising me up to now there is no avale.
“To cut the story short, I have decided to stop working for you, and I’m sorry to mention that but you have to bear with me. I have gone for good, because I cannot continue to work for a person that doesn’t care about me and doesn’t value me for the rest of my life”.

RRS says the suspects were arrested in Maiduguri in their Two-Room-and-a-parlour they rented. Arrested alongside with them were the buyer of the Cuban diamond chain, Haruna Abdullahi and that of the Frank Muller’s wristwatch, Abubakar Buhari.

Items found from them included a Rolex watch, two brand new Keke Napep and a Toyota Corolla and the sum of $2,200.

The suspects have been transferred to the State Criminal Investigation Department (SCID), Panti for further investigations.

{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ‘I Sought Its Consent First’ – Man Arrested For Having Sex With A Goat. Photo Edoman 2 2,534 10-29-2021, 07:23 AM
Last Post: JoshuaAlison
  Bolanle Aworetan Omojuwa Killed On Lagos/Ibadan Expressway (Pictures) Edoman 0 1,145 08-23-2021, 10:45 PM
Last Post: Edoman
  Two Suspected Kidnappers, 9 Internet Fraudsters Arrested In Kwara Edoman 0 800 08-21-2021, 11:34 AM
  Man arrested after dismembered body of his 23-year-old girlfriend was found stuffed i Edoman 0 849 08-20-2021, 04:59 PM
  House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) Edoman 0 861 08-20-2021, 04:02 PM
  NSCDC arrests graduate who specializes in stealing Plasma TV sets in Kwara Edoman 0 683 08-17-2021, 08:37 AM
  Three suspected kidnappers apprehended in Lekki/Ajah area in Lagos (video) Edoman 0 743 08-16-2021, 06:10 AM
  Tricyclist arrested for robbing and raping female passenger in Edo Edoman 0 744 08-12-2021, 10:46 PM