The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Femi Otedola donates N5 billion to Save The Children foundation through his daughter
Femi Otedola donates N5 billion to Save The Children foundation through his daughter DJ Cuppy foundation, for less privileged children in Nigeria

[Image: 5dc8a481a702e.PNG]

Nigerian billionaire Femi Otedola, on Sunday November 10th, donated a whooping N5 billion to the Save The Children Foundation through his daughter, DJ Cuppy Foundation for children in need in Nigeria.

[Image: 5dc8a383bc429.jpeg]
At a gala night organized at the Transcorp Hilton hotel in Abuja, Otedola announced the donation through his first daughter, Tolani.

On his part, Africa's wealthiest man, Aliko Dangote, also donated N100 million to the Save the Children Foundation. While announcing his donation, Dangote said that the country needs more Nigerians with a big heart to give back to the needy, saying the government should not be allowed to do it alone as the government already has a lot of challenges.

Quote:“We have more than 50, 000 orphans in Borno State. We are working so hard to make sure that most of these children are eating well and equally going to school. I will like to support these poor little children in Borno State with the sum N100 million,” Dangote said.

Watch a clip of Otedola's daughter, Tolani announcing the donation below

Quote: 

View this post on Instagram

Billionaire businessman #FemiOtedola donates N5billion to Save The Children Foundation through his daughter, #CuppyFoundation for children in need in Nigeria?????? #CuppyGoldGala
A post shared by Lindaikejiblog (@lindaikejiblogofficial) on Nov 10, 2019 at 1:15pm PST
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
Reno Omokri Reacts As Otedola Donates N5 Billion For North-east Intervention

Billionaire businessman, Femi Otedola, donated a whooping N5 billion to the Save the Children Foundation to cater for the children in Borno, Adamawa and Katsina state that have been impoverished due to the lingering terror attacks in the region. Otedola made the donation through his daughter, DJ Cuppy's foundation.

Quote:Femi Otedola ?has just put the billionaires of the Northeast to shame. Where are the Indimis, the Mai Deribe family and other oil billionaires from the Northeast? Google their names and some of the first pictures you will see are of their children in private jets, marrying Presidents children and displaying obscene wealth while surrounded by extreme poverty. It took a Good Samaritan stranger to do what natives of the Northeast failed to do! Shame on them and God bless the talakawa that they have refused to look after.

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1193638584944877574

https://www.musikpluz.xyz/2019/11/Reno-Omokri-Reacts-As-Otedola-Donates-N5-Billion-For-North-East-Intervention.html

[Image: 10546167_img20191111091719028_jpegd875ef...512a8d940e]
Otedola N5bn donation: Indimi family clapback at Reno Omokri

[Image: 5dc959ed1d0fa.jpg]

Earlier today, Reno Omokri took a swipe at the Indimi family and other wealthy Northern families after billionaire businessman, Femi Otedola, donated N5 billion for the upkeep of impoverished children in Borno, Adamawa and Katsina state. 

Reno in a post shared on his Instagram page, said what anyone will first find about the children of the Indimis and other wealthy Northern families are ''pictures of them in private jets, getting married to the children of presidents as well as displaying obscene wealth while surrounded by extreme poverty.''

[Image: 5dc95a3b41490.jpeg]

Well, one of the Indimi children, Zara Indimi, has clapped back at him. See what she wrote below.

[Image: 5dc956b1d20f0.jpeg][Image: 5dc956cc94ef2.jpeg]
You can’t be flaunting private jets when you are surrounded by the worst poverty on planet Earth - Reno Omokri claps back at the Indimi family

[Image: Reno-Omokri.png]

Reno Omokri has replied the Indimi family after they attacked him over the comment he made referring to their family earlier today.

This morning, Reno called out their family and other wealthy Northern families after billionaire businessman, Femi Otedola, donated N5 billion to Save the Children Fund. The money is expected to be used for the upkeep of impoverished children in Katsina, Adamawa and Borno state.

In his post, Reno opined that many of the wealthy families in the North, the Indimis inclusive, are only known for flaunting private jets and getting married to chilldren of presidents instead of using their wealth to better the lot of children in the region.

The Indimis in their response, asked Reno to take it up with God if he is mad that they are getting married to important persons. They also asked Reno to list his achievements asides him being an ex-presidential aide.

[Image: 5dc99f89b54ce.jpeg]
Below is Reno's response to them

Quote:Dear Indimi Family,

I saw your post attacking me. You shouldn’t see my criticism of your obscene display of wealth in the midst of the extreme poverty surrounding you as hate, neither should you see my opposition to your powerful in law, General Buhari, as bitterness. That is rather petty. Opposition is a vital part of democracy, and I am not asking you to do what I have not done. I hate to do this. I would prefer to keep it private. But since you challenge me, please find attached a picture of an orphanage I built with my hard earned money to house orphans from Borno IDP. Yet, I am not from Borno. I have also travelled to 36 countries so far in 2019, campaigning for #FreeLeahSharibu, a native of Borno, where you come from. I don’t have one percent of one percent of your wealth. You can’t be flaunting private jets and spending hundreds of millions when you are surrounded by the worst poverty on planet Earth and expect not to get called out! There are millions of internally displaced people in Borno. If indeed you guys are doing something, we will see it via the IDPs. Shut me up by making a difference to their lives! #TableShaker

#FreeLeahSharibu #RenosNuggets
Rahma Indimi To Reno Omokri: ''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant''

Rahma Indimi, one of the daughters of billionaire businessman, Mohammed Indimi, has replied Reno Omokri after he slammed their family on his Instagram page yesterday November 11th, Praizenews report.

Reno called the Indimi family and other wealthy Northern families out after billionaire businessman, Femi Otedola, donated N5 billion to the Save the Children Foundation, for the upkeep of impoverished children in three Northern states, Katsina, Adamawa and Borno.

Responding to Reno's last attack on their family, Rahma shared a screeshot of a UN invitation letter sent to them and wrote;

Quote:Dear @renoomokri I regret ever responding to your silly rant. Nope, we have nothing to prove to you and nope we will not stoop to your level again. As you can see we are busy doing what we need to do and I’m extremely satisfied that the international community has seen our efforts and being rewarded for it is all I can ask The Almighty Allah for. Alhamdullilah. I never should have responded, my response is Allah ya isa Duniya da lahira. That is more than enough. In the mean time, we will do as much as we can and will do it quietly in Sha Allah .

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4vmdQnHb6b/?igshid=15iw1i9i2brud

News Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/i-regret-ever-responding-to-your-silly-rant-rahma-indimi-fires-back-at-reno-omokri/

[Image: 10551866_5dca5a3892480_jpeg842c3c6203344...7992711490]
[Image: 10551867_5dca5886c6af9_jpeg1bc45cd1c2713...2d28a1c770]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bitcoin surges past $44,000 after Elon Musk's Tesla buys $1.5 billion worth Edoman 1 1,226 03-23-2022, 03:57 PM
Last Post: Lavarda
  MASTERCARD FOUNDATION is recruiting 2021 Peacejordan 0 899 09-16-2021, 09:11 AM
Last Post: Peacejordan
  We've gone beyond looking for grazing routes, we need a modern solution - Femi Falana Edoman 0 770 08-23-2021, 03:01 PM
Last Post: Edoman
  Nigerian children are second most affected by climate change globally - UNICEF Edoman 0 791 08-22-2021, 11:05 AM
  Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Femi Fani-Kayode Responds To Criticisms (Pictures) Edoman 0 828 08-21-2021, 02:05 PM
  Femi Falana: Too Many Injustices Under Buhari’s Government Edoman 0 781 08-11-2021, 04:08 PM
  Parents of abducted Islamic school children reportedly resign to fate, abandon kids Edoman 0 730 08-04-2021, 10:39 PM
  Court To Hear Igboho’s ₦5 Billion Suit Against Malami, DSS Today Edoman 0 843 08-04-2021, 07:11 AM