The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Sunday 10th November
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SUNDAY, 10TH NOVEMBER.

IT MATTERS THOSE YOU ASSOCIATE WITH
Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners (1 Corinthians 15:33).

The word translated, “communications” above is the Greek “Homilia” and it has to do with such conversation or communion that’s coming from companionship; those you associate with. The effect, in the context of our opening verse, shows the importance of being mindful of your associations; those you listen to and relate with; they can corrupt your life.

When you study the verses preceding our theme verse, the Apostle Paul gives us the picture of certain people who had been teaching others that there isn’t going to be a resurrection. Listening to such false teachings, the Bible says, can give a corrupt mindset.

Don’t just listen to any preacher or teacher because they seem to be saying something religious. Don’t receive counsel from just anyone, neither should you read every book and listen to every preacher you see on TV. The Bible says to prove every doctrine; it’s the reason you must study and know the Scriptures for yourself, so you’re not tossed around by every wind of doctrine. Your behaviour, your life, would be greatly affected by their communication (Ephesians 4:14).

You may think the communication or information being passed to you is harmless. But it’s akin to somebody sowing the wrong seeds in your garden, while you simply look on. Those seeds would certainly grow. You may say, “I’m just listening or reading the book; I really don’t believe the message.” Don’t be deceived; they’re sowing seeds into your life that’ll reproduce.

Let the wisdom of God guide you in choosing your friends; those you move with; those who inspire you to greatness and excellence; those who inspire the best in you to fulfil God’s purpose for your life. If someone, whom you may even respect, tells you something you know isn’t consistent with the Word, reject it. Accept only that which is consistent with the word of righteousness in Christ Jesus.

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for enlightening me through your Word on the importance of wholesome communication. I receive wisdom, knowledge and understanding in choosing the right associations and discussions that’ll improve my character and help in fulfilling your call and purpose for my life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

1 Timothy 6:3-5 MSG; 2 John 1:10-11 NKJV; 2 Corinthians 6:14-17
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Hebrews 9:11-28 & Lamentations 3-5

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 11:14-23 & 1 Chronicles 10

TALKINGSESSION

10TH NOVEMBER.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for making me a king and priest unto You. I declare that I am reigning in life and I am exercising dominion in this world. As a king and priest, my words are backed with power to change negative situations.

As I minister to You as a priest and make decrees as a king, every word I speak is established unto me. I thank You for the victorious life You've called me into, a triumphant life that is above sickness, poverty, failure, death and every form of disease.
I walk worthy of this calling today and always, fully taking advantage of the power of divinity at work in me. I thank You for the power in the Name of Jesus, and the authority I have to use that Name against the devil, sickness, disease and everything that hurts or binds. By the power of that Name,

I declare that I am living the higher life of glory that You've prearranged for me, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY 10TH NOVEMBER 2019

THEME: WHY YOU MUST BE HEALED.

MEMORISE:

Wherefore should the heathen say, Where is now their God? Psalm 115:2

READ: Jeremiah 17:13-16
13 O LORD, the hope of Israel, all that forsake thee shall be ashamed, and they that depart from me shall be written in the earth, because they have forsaken the LORD, the fountain of living waters.

14 Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou art my praise.

15 Behold, they say unto me, Where is the word of the LORD? let it come now.

16 As for me, I have not hastened from being a pastor to follow thee: neither have I desired the woeful day; thou knowest: that which came out of my lips was right before thee.

As a witness of the resurrection and saving power of Jesus Christ, I groan in the spirit whenever I see anyone who professes to be a child of God, like myself, suffering under the burden of sickness. I have zero tolerance for sickness in the lives of my children in the faith and fellow believers. This is why we frequently organized meetings where we stir up faith in the heart of believers to receive their healings. We do this for one singular reason expressed in today’s memory verse: we don’t want unbelievers to doubt what we say about our God. Divine healing is proof that He reigns in the affairs of men. Those who don’t believe in our God will believe when HE moves to heal diseases and sicknesses perceived to be incurable, like He did for the lame man at the temple’s gate (Acts 3:1-4:4). God healed him, and that singular miracle created a platform for Peter to preach God’s word, brining five thousand souls to the Lord. Pastors and preachers of God’s word must desire healing, not only for themselves but also for their ailing congregants, so that God’s word in their mouth will be established. This is why Jeremiah, a prophet of God, cried unto God for healing in today’s Bible reading.

Another reason why you and I must live in perfect health is found in Isaiah 53:5, which says:

“But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.”

Our healing confirms that Jesus Christ is the Messiah and Savior of the whole world. Healing id part of the package delivered to us through His work of atonement. When we minister healing to the world in the Name of Jesus, we establish that the word of God we preach is the eternal truth that should be embraced. When people of other faiths are afflicted with seemingly incurable diseases and we tell them of the healing virtue in the Blood of atonement, the healing they receive after believing our message stands their faith in Christ on the firm foundation of God’s power. Such people will treasure their salvation and hold on to their faith to the very end. This is why Paul wrote in 1 Corinthians 2:4-5:

“And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power:That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.”

Let us begin to desire and ask God for the gifts of healing more than ever before, because when we manifest these gifts, our assignment of evangelizing the world will be much easier. Do you desire the gifts of healing? Ask God for it today.

PRAYER POINT:
Father, heal me and impart the gifts of healing to me today, to the glory of Your Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Job 1-4
Joel 1

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 8: MY FAITH LOOKS UP TO THEE
1. My faith looks up to Thee,
Thou Lamb of Calvary,
Savior divine!
Now hear me while I pray,
Take all my guilt away,
Oh, let me from this day
Be wholly Thine!

2. May Thy rich grace impart
Strength to my fainting heart,
My zeal inspire!
As Thou hast died for me,
Oh, may my love to Thee
Pure, warm, and changeless be,
A living fire!

3. While life’s dark maze I tread,
And griefs around me spread,
Be Thou my guide;
Bid darkness turn to day,
Wipe sorrow’s tears away,
Nor let me ever stray
From Thee aside.

4. When ends life’s transient dream,
When death’s cold, sullen stream
Shall o’er me roll;
Blest Savior, then in love,
Fear and distrust remove;
Oh, bear me safe above,
A ransomed soul!
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPION_

*DATE: SUNDAY 10TH NOVEMBER, 2019*

*TOPIC: THE SECRET OF ASKING QUESTIONS!*
*BASIC SCRIPTURES: DEUTERONOMY 1:1-14; 
REVELATION 1:5-6*

Isidor Isaac Rabi was an Austrian born, American Physicist Who won a Noble Prize in Physics for his work in nuclear science. He was once asked how he became a scientist. Rabi explained that each day after school, his mother would discuss his school day with him. 

She was less interested in what he had learned than in whether he had “asked a good question today.” She encouraged inquiry and curiosity in all that young Isidor did. *“Asking good questions,”* Rabi explained, “made me become a scientist.” No wonder *Brooks Atkinson, Pulitzer Prize winning journalist for the* _New York Times_ *and drama critic once wrote: _“The most fatal illusion is the settle point of view. Since life is growth and motion, a fixed point of view kills anybody who has one.”_*

_Losing our child-like curiosity_ – our sense of wonder and discovery is replaced with cynicism and apathy – “been there, done that, what else is new?” One of the most prolific artists in history (he created more than 20,000 works), the Spanish painter and sculptor, Pablo Picasso, has been called the greatest artist of the 20th century. He once observed, “Every child is an artist. 

The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up.” As 2019 ends, determine to EXPLORE and PRESS DEEPER into the things of God! ASK QUESTIONS! Cry out for more! Why have you not been able to finish the Bible?

Remember what He told the Jew who were so used to suffering. They came to a place of COMFORT and decided that it was time to SETTLE THERE! But Deuteronomy 1:6-8 says: “The Lord our God spake unto us in Horeb, saying, ‘Ye have dwelt long enough in this mount:

Turn you, and take your journey, and go to the mount of the Amorites, and unto all the places nigh thereunto, in the plain, in the hills, and in the vale, and in the south, and by the sea side, to the land of the Canaanites, and unto Lebanon, unto the great river… Behold, I have set the land before you; go in and possess the land…”

He has set the land before you! Go and POSSESS IT! He has set the WORD before you! Go in and discover more than you know now! Then Proverbs 25:2 (NIV) says: “It is the glory of God to conceal a matter; to search out a matter is the glory of kings.” So like a king that you are, (See Revelation 1:6), YOU MUST SPEND YOUR LIFE SEARCHING OUT THE HIDDEN MYSTERIES OF CREATION AND THE HIDDEN WONDERS of your God! Begin today!

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take any song of adoration to God.
1. Pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Repent from laziness and lack of hunger to know more.
3. Repent from laziness of ASKING QUESTIONS.
4. I am a king and a priest unto my God. Therefore I arise today and determine to know more. I shall read more! I shall search out for deeper things of the WORD. I shall read and study the Word afresh. I refuse to remain with the crowd or mixed multitude! I shall get to the place where DEEP calleth unto DEEP. So help me God!
5. Pray about the remaining days of 2019. Loose an end-of-year testimony for yourself!

*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: ACTS 3-5*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (C
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {July ~ Dec., 2019}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE
Sunday, November 10, 2019

- World Science Day for Peace and Development

TOPIC: PROPHESY TO YOUR SITUATION
Read Matthew 17:14-20

14. And when they were come to the multitude, there came to him a certain man, kneeling down to him, and saying,
15. Lord, have mercy on my son: for he is lunatick, and sore vexed: for ofttimes he falleth into the fire, and oft into the water.
16. And I brought him to thy disciples, and they could not cure him.
17. Then Jesus answered and said, O faithless and perverse generation, how long shall I be with you? how long shall I suffer you? bring him hither to me.
18. And Jesus rebuked the devil; and he departed out of him: and the child was cured from that very hour.
19. Then came the disciples to Jesus apart, and said, Why could not we cast him out?
20. And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

MEMORISE: 'Who are you, O great mountain? Before Zerubbabel you shall become a plain! And he shall bring forth the capstone with shouts of "Grace, grace to it!"' (Zechariah 4:7)

EXPOSITION

UNESCO advocates how science can be harnessed for global peace and development. Peace is very germane in life. God is interested in giving of lasting peace, most especially, in those trouble areas of our lives. Of a truth, every situation we find ourselves has a biblical key to address it. Every situation is addressed in a way, or the other in the Bible. 

This is sequel to our Living Water discourse, yesterday. When you face a situation that appears in form of barrier, hindrance, tiredness, or loss of hope, prophesy to that situation, to bring about positive change.

No mountain is ready to move until you tell it to do so. That is why the Lord Jesus says, 'if you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you' (Matt. 17:20). Prophecy is different from common prayer points. You utter a prophecy, when you command something with authority that no one can change. In a prophecy, you can tell a situation to bow down, go away, disappear, or give way. The only language the stubborn and deaf spirit hears is the tone of command (Mk. 9:25).

When the work of building the temple did standstill in the hands of Zerubbabel and the whole congregation of Israel, it was prophet Zechariah who prophesied to that situation (Zech. 4:6). His prophecy removed the mountain before them, and the work began again, until they finished it. If you can take a situation in your life now, by faith, and prophesy to it, you will surely see positive result.

PRAYER POINTS

1. You mountain before me and my marriage, give way, in Jesus' name.
2. Catch fire now, every hindrance Satan puts before me, this year, in Jesus' name.
3. Command peace in the situation of our nation, in Jesus' name.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Jeremiah 36:27 - 39:8; Hebrews 3:14 - 4:15
Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE
Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM