The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Friday 8th November
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

FRIDAY, 8TH NOVEMBER.

IT MATTERS HOW YOU THINK

And he said unto them, Why are ye troubled? and why do thoughts arise in your hearts? (Luke 24:38).

Many hardly take the time to review their own thinking process; how their minds work. A mind that’s not renewed with the Word will often come up with some of the weirdest thoughts. Such minds are filled with negativism.

For example, there’re people who always think that when a law or new policy is introduced, it’s to their disadvantage; they see themselves as victims all the time. Therefore, they carry the burden of mistrusting everybody, because that’s the way their minds work.

Even in Church, you could find a member who stops attending services because he thinks the Pastor’s sermon is usually about him. Meanwhile, someone else who heard the same sermons says, “I came to church and that day, the sermon was just about me. I mean I identified with everything the Pastor said, and have made up my mind to make improvements.”

Notice that one decided to stay in church and grow, while the other decided to leave the same church. It’s about their way of thinking. Your thoughts can keep you perpetually in the road of success or keep you in failure. It’s the reason we’re to keep renewing our minds with the Word of God (Romans 12:2).

Until you change your way of thinking, your life and circumstances won’t. change. You’ve got to choose the character of your thoughts. Take charge of your thoughts. God gave us the ability to monitor our thoughts; to accept or reject the wrong thoughts. So, always, be sure that your thoughts are wholesome:

“Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things” (Philippians 4:8 ESV).

CONFESSION

Great ideas, pictures of success, possibilities and victories continuously brew in my mind. I take charge of my thoughts and refuse negative thinking, for the Holy Spirit causes me to have wholesome thoughts, say the right words and act the right way. Blessed be God!

FURTHER STUDY

Proverbs 23:7; Luke 6:45; Philippians 4:8 AMPC

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Hebrews 8 & Jeremiah 52

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 10:33-42 & 1 Chronicles 8

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

8TH NOVEMBER.

I affirm that my mind is blessed of the Lord! I know God’s thoughts towards me; they’re thoughts of good and not of evil. I am in God's place for my life, living the good life, which He prearranged and made ready for me! I am triumphant always, living in, and manifesting the glory of the Father.

I am aglow in the spirit; zealous and passionate about the expansion of the Kingdom beyond my world. I am the seed of Abraham and the nations of the world belong to me. As the Father had sent Jesus, so has He sent me with power and grace. I am unstoppable!

The anointing of expansion is at work in me; therefore, I am spreading to the East, spreading to the West, spreading to the South, and spreading to the North by the power of the Holy Ghost. There's no hindrance on my path, for the angels of God had gone ahead of me to make every crooked path straight. Hallelujah!

I am blessed everywhere I go and all that I do prospers. I am in sync with the Holy Ghost. I am living in the harvest days of my life. I've ceased from every struggle because I've entered into the rest of the Lord.

All things are working together for my good! No weapon formed against me shall prosper, and every tongue that rises against me in judgment is condemned.

I am making progress with giant strides, surmounting every challenge that shows up as I advance by the power of the Spirit. I am a success forever! Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE: FRIDAY 8TH NOVEMBER 2019

THEME: THE MIDNIGHT CRY.

MEMORISE:
Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh. Matthew 25:13

READ: Matthew 25:1-13
1Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.

2 And five of them were wise, and five were foolish.

3 They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them:

4 But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.

5 While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept.

6 And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.

7 Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps.

8 And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.

9 But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.

10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.

11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.

12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.

13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

The midnight cry in today’s Bible reading is a shout proclaiming the commencement of an important event, just like the announcement of the arrival of the bride and the groom at a wedding reception by the Master of Ceremonies (MC). At such a time, you will observe different kinds of people. There are those who will not hear what the MC announced at all because they are lost in their own world, either chatting with friends or fiddling with their phones. Some will be so busy running up and down to attend to other matters that they will totally ignore the MC’s announcement. Some other will actually hear the MC’s announcement but will stubbornly sit down instead of standing to honor the bride and the groom. These different reactions to the bride and groom’s arrival depict what will happen when our Lord returns as a groom to take His bride home. It is therefore important that we quickly examine our level of preparedness for this event and make necessary adjustments where necessary:

“For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.” Thessalonians 4:16-17

From this scripture we understand that the Lord will descend from heaven with a shout, and according to today’s Bible reading, this event will occur at a time symbolized by the characteristics of midnight, when most people are fast asleep with little or no expectation of His return. Speaking of what will happen prior to His return, the Lord said in Matthew 25:5:

“While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept.”

I believe this is the reason why the coming of the Lord will be with a shout, in order to wake everyone up. I also perceive an ongoing revival that is gaining momentum, which will serve as a wake-up call for sensitive believers.

At the Lord’s coming, the Holy Spirit reveals to us that the dead in Christ will rise first (1 Thessalonians 4:16). The question is, are you dead to the flesh, to sin and to worldliness? Paul testified that he was crucified with Christ; what about you? Are you crucified with Christ indeed, or are you conforming to the dictates of the world (Galatians 2:20; Galatians 5:24; Romans 12:2)? Only those who are dead to this world of sin will hear the midnight cry. Those who have died in Christ have a new type of life in Him. Only those who possess this life and remain faithful to the cross of Jesus Christ will be qualified to meet the Lord at His coming. May you be ready to meet the Lord when the midnight cry rings out in Jesus’ Name.

PRAYER POINT:
Father, separate me from all distractions blocking my view of Your return, in Jesus’ Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Esther 4-7
Hosea 12

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 17: HOLD THE FORTH.

1. Ho, my comrades, see the signal, waving in the sky!
Reinforcements now appearing, victory is nigh.
o Refrain:
“Hold the fort, for I am coming,” Jesus signals still;
Wave the answer back to Heaven, “By Thy grace we will.”

2. See the mighty host advancing, Satan leading on;
Mighty ones around us falling, courage almost gone!

3. See the glorious banner waving! Hear the trumpet blow!
In our Leader’s Name we triumph over every foe.

4. Fierce and long the battle rages, but our help is near;
Onward comes our great Commander, cheer, my comrades, cheer!
*SEEDS OF DESTINY*

*THE IMPACT OF FASTING*

08 November, 2019

To have a lasting result, you must have a fasting schedule; anyone who cannot fast, cannot last.

SCRIPTURE: But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40:31

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: To have a lasting result, you must have a fasting schedule; anyone who cannot fast, cannot last.

Fasting is the willing and voluntary abstinence from or reduction in some or all food, drink, or both, for a period of time.

Fasting as a spiritual act is targeted at putting the flesh under control in order to increase spiritual sensitivity and intensity. To have a lasting result, you must have a fasting schedule; anyone who cannot fast, cannot last.

The lack of fasting is a reason for the abortion of great destinies. Inefficiency in fasting results in the deficiency of potentials and gifting.

The truth is, those who feast while others fast may fall while others fly. And those who are feasting and playing while others are fasting and praying cannot have their impacts stand the test of time.

You have not done anything about your destiny until you have done something about your fasting life. Do not only fast because of a challenge; fast in order to maintain spiritual fire and intensity.

To fast only when there is a problem is an emergency management approach; it is anti-spirituality. It is habitual fasting that makes a person to be equal to any spiritual emergency any day and anytime.

Beloved, whatever fights your ability to fast, fights your destiny, and you must fight it brutally if you must make a lasting impact on earth.

REMEMBER THIS: To have a lasting result, you must have a fasting schedule; anyone who cannot fast, cannot last.

ASSIGNMENT (S):

1. Consciously resist every resistance to your fasting life.
2. Determine to engage yourself in a periodic �consecrational� fast � it could be once a week or twice a week depending on your ability.
PRAYER: Lord, I take authority over any unbridled appetite and craving for food that has hampered my fasting life. I receive the grace to live a fasted life Lord, in Jesus� Name.

For Further Understanding, Get This Message: Maintaining Spiritual Intensity
DAILY READING: Ezek 18:1 to 19:14, Heb 9:1 to 10, Ps 106:32 to 48, Prov 27:10

QUOTE: You do not maximize your life until you understand the season. Culled from Making full Proof of Ministry by Dr Paul Enenche
DON�T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Dunamis Home Church Fellowship close to you tomorrow by 6:00pm. Invite your neighbours. God Bless You!

AMAZING FACT: Christianity as a religion is one of the most consistent peace seeking force or organization in the world.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: You shall not be cut short before your time; your impact shall stand the test of time in Jesus� Name.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPION_

*DATE: FRIDAY 8TH NOVEMBER, 2019*

*TOPIC: VIGIL DAY: LORD, DISAPPOINT THEIR ENTERPRISE!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURES: JOB 5:12-19; ISAIAH 54:15*
Vs. 12 of today’s first scripture says: “He disappoints the devices of the crafty so that their hands cannot perform their enterprise.” Note three things in that verse: 1. *Devices –* Which means your enemies are ALWAYS devising or planning against you! This is also called *THEIR ENTERPRISE – their business!* Wow! As you are reading this write-up, somebody or some powers somewhere (on the earth/sea/or in the heavenlies) are planning (devising) how to turn your name to SHAME!
.*It’s their FULL TIME BUSINESS – their ENTERPRISE!* 2. *CRAFTY* – All their devices are hidden and all their plans are done in CRAFTY (deceitful) undertones.

They may operate in such a way that when you see an enemy, you might call him/her an enigma (somebody not easily understood and that cannot be explained). Tonight, *the God who made NEBUCHADNEZZAR to crawl in the FOREST for 7 years,* will expose every liar and deceitful power around your life, family and ministry! 3. *CANNOT PERFORM* – No matter how many devices are raised against you and no matter how potent or crafty they are, the Holy Ghost is passing divine judgment on them right now and it will be sealed *TONIGHT!* Hear the judgment – their hands *CANNOT* perform their enterprise!

Indeed, they shall *SURELY GATHER,* but our 2nd scripture says that any power that gathers because of you *SHALL FALL FOR YOUR SAKE! Yea! *They shall fall and fail and they shall EXPIRE!* Therefore ARISE TONIGHT (12am-1am) and join all ODM users worldwide to scatter every device manufactured against your recovery this year! I prophesy: Tonight, is a night of disappointment for that crafty enemy!
*Today is World Vigil Day. Title: “LORD, DISAPPOINT THEIR ENTERPRISE.”*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take any song of power as led now.
1. Thank God for His mercy upon your life.
2. Cry out to God in your own words concerning today’s word.
3. I scatter by thunder every negative plan to derail my destiny in Jesus name *(Pray it well NOW and tonight 12am).*
4. Every strongman delegated to hinder my progress in life; FALL NOW for my sake! Be roasted by the fire of the Holy Ghost now! *(Pray it well NOW/tonight 12am).*
5. I release confusion into the camp of any adversary planning my downfall and I command every CRAFTY ENEMY AND THEIR CRAFTY DEVICES; FALL! FALL!
FALL into disgrace now and tonight in Jesus name *(Pray it well NOW and tonight 12am).*
6. O LORD, arise now and tonight and disappoint every evil imagination against my recovery andand my joy in Jesus name.
7. As 2019 ends, I decree now/tonight: Let every demonic stumbling block to my breakthrough be sub-machined/BOMBED to nothingness in Jesus name *(Pray it well NOW/tonight 12am.*
8. I decree and it is established now: I shall fulfil my destiny in a GRAND STYLE in Jesus name *(Pray it well NOW and tonight 12am).*

*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: JOHN 18-21*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {July ~ Dec., 2019}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Friday, November 8, 2019

- World Town Planning Day
TOPIC: GOOD PLANNING
Read Proverbs 21:5

5. The thoughts of the diligent tend only to plenteousness; but of every one that is hasty only to want.
MEMORISE: Plans are established by counsel; by wise counsel wage war (Proverbs 20:18)

EXPOSITION

One of the major activities in management is planning. No wonder it is said, 'He who fails to plan has already planned to fail', and 'Proper Planning Prevents Poor Performance.' By planning, it is easy to achieve goals and objectives. What does it mean to plan? By planning, you define in a clear term what you want to achieve, how you want to achieve it, and the time when you want it done. In a simple way, planning answers, "what, why, when and how?"

However, today's text wants us to understand the difference between good and bad plans.

'The plans of the diligent lead surely to plenty, but those of everyone who is hasty, surely to poverty' (Prov. 21:5). Success in any endeavour is guaranteed, only if relevant and good plan is put in place.

God planning is a product of wise counsel - counsel premised on the wisdom of God's Word. Do not plan in isolation (cf. Eccl. 4:9ff). Plan with facts and figures. Plan with the understanding that God is the Master Planner. It is wrong to do anything without carrying God along.

That is bad planning method!
Correct information and true knowledge is important to have a good plan. Jesus knew what He was coming to do on earth, what it would cost Him and the necessary preparations. That is vision. Learn from good leaders (Lk. 14:28-32).

Some good things about proper planning: you would be able to identify the grey areas in a given endeavour that could bring failure. Planning would enhance your preparation, because proper preparation precedes proper performance. By the planning that emanates from wise counsel, you can get your task accomplished, and your dreams would be fulfilled, in Jesus' name.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, help me to put my life in proper planning by allowing You to direct all my activities.
2. Lord, deliver our country from bad governance and political instability.
3. Lord, help Your Church to be full of insight, vision and passion for perishing souls.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Jeremiah 32:12 - 34:4; Hebrews 1:4 - 2:10
Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE
Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM