Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
With pressure building on Jose Mourinho, Arsenal are narrow favourites to beat Manch
With pressure building on Jose Mourinho, Arsenal are narrow favourites to beat Manchester United at Old Trafford on Saturday, according to Sky Sports’ Premier League Predictor. Nike Air Max 270 Black And White . Our result-predicting supercomputer suggests the Gunners have a 36 per cent chance of winning the ReUnited match-up - though there is a 34 per cent chance of a United victory and a 30 per cent chance of a draw. Man Utd vs Arsenal November 19, 2016, 11:30am Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass Arsenal also remain the Predictors favourites for the Premier League title, despite currently lying in fourth place - two points behind pace-setters Liverpool. United, on the other hand, continue to be given just a one per cent chance of winning the league - the same chance as being relegated. Theyre given just a 16 per cent chance of making the top four. Sky Sports Predictor for the weekends PL games Home team Away team Home win Away win Draw Man Utd Arsenal 34% 36% 30% C Palace Man City 24% 49% 26% Everton Swansea 63% 12% 25% Soton Liverpool 35% 35% 30% Stoke Bmouth 53% 19% 29% Sland Hull 51% 20% 29% Watford Leicester 37% 33% 30% Spurs West Ham 74% 7% 20% MBoro Chelsea 25% 48% 27% West Brom Burnley 53% 19% 28% In the other games, home victories are likely for Everton, Stoke, Tottenham, West Brom and notably Sunderland in their clash with fellow strugglers Hull.Southampton vs Liverpool and Watford vs Leicester are expected to be close-run affairs, while Manchester City and Chelsea are favourites to win away at Crystal Palace and Middlesbrough respectively.                Watch our preview for Saturdays Premier League action The Premier Predictor uses an algorithm to predict results from a range of factors, including previous success, recent form, home advantage, winning margin and schedule.Its based on a system originally used to rank chess players, but Sky Sports have tweaked it for use in football.Teams compete for ranking points - the number of points they win or lose depends on the margin of victory or defeat in each match, the quality of their opposition, and whether they are playing at home or away. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price Predictions for matches - and eventual league positions - are then made based on analysis of the relationship between the Premier Predictor rankings and match results in Premier League matches dating back to 1995.Check out the full predicted table below: Sky Sports Predictor for the final Premier League table Team Winner Top 4 Relegated Av. points in a season PP rankling points PP points change Arsenal 31% 83% Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Also See: Pundits predict Man Utd v Arsenal WATCH & VOTE: Best Arsenal v Utd goals Cheap Nike Air Max 270 Womens . Viewers in the Jets region can watch the game on TSN Jets at 6:30pm ct/7:30pm et. The game is also avialable on TSN Radio 1290 in Winnipeg at 7pm ct. Air Max 270 Flyknit Triple Black . Amaro broke the NCAA all-time record for receiving yards in a season for a tight end with 1,352 during his junior campaign, eclipsing the mark of 1,329 set by Rices James Casey in 2008. http://www.max270cheap.com/nike-women-s-...4-002.html . Although the deal cannot be made official until the free agent moratorium period is lifted on July 10, Patterson has agreed to a three-year, $18 million extension to remain in Toronto, sources confirm to TSN.Canadas Mark Arendz battled through brutal race conditions to win the bronze medal in the mens 12.5-kilometre standing category at the Paralympic Winter Games in Sochi, Russia on Tuesday. With rain pelting down and dense fog socked into the Laura Nordic Stadium, the 24-year-old took advantage of the weather he grew up with in Hartsville, Prince Edward Island to grab his second medal of the week. Arendz clocked a time of 30:31.0. "To get a medal is awesome and that was the goal," said Arendz. "There were mistakes out there both in shooting and on the course so it was not a perfect race, but anytime you are on the podium I have to be happy because this is strong field." In a race that puts a premium on shooting, the soft-spoken Canuck rattled off 19 of 20 shots in his four rounds on the range. The miss in this third bout of shooting sent Arendz to do one150-metre penalty loop. "The warm up was tough today, and it was hard to see the targets early (because of the fog)," said Arendz. "It was the same conditions for everyone. I wasnt perfect in shooting so I know there are still mistakes that need to be cleaned up." Arendz was in a dogfight for the gold with two of his closest rivals, Russias Azat Karachurin and Norways Nils-Erik Ulset. Karachurin also missed just one target en route to winning the gold medal with a time of 29:30.0 (0+0+0+1). Missing two shots in his final stop at the range, Ulset hamered his way around the course on the skinny skis to edge Arendz for thhe silver medal with a time of 30:24. Cheap Nike Air Max 270 Ispa. 6. "I felt a little tired today, and I just didnt have quite the snap that I had on the first day," added Arendz, who had a lightening quick final lap. "The conditions stayed hard so I was able to put down the power I had. Everything is there. I just need to put it all together. Earlier this week, Arendz became the first Canadian ever to win a silver medal in biathlon at the Paralympic Winter Games. Brian McKeever, guided by his brother, Arendzs coach Robin, were the only other Canadians to win a para-biathlon medal when they captured the bronze in 2006.  The two-medal week now makes Arendz the most successful Canadian biathlete at the Paralympics. Recognizing the bright future ahead of him, four years ago the wide-eyed Canadian walked into his first Paralympic Stadium in 2010. His goal was take in the Paralympic experience. This time around things are different. "This time it is strictly business," said Arendz. "I have had four years of experience and feel that I am strong in all race distances. I want to be on the podium every time. It was not a perfect race today. I still havent been perfect shooting, and I dont want to leave Sochi until I do that." Earlier in the day, Ottawas Caroline Bisson suited up in the womens 10-kilometre standing race. Bisson finished in 11th spot with a time of 39:53.9 (2+0+1+0). Russias Alena Kaufman missed just one shot while posting the golden time at 29:57.1 (1+0+0+0). ' ' '
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TORONTO – Jose Bautista hit a home run (his 15th), threw a runner out trying to scor jokergreen0220 0 10 11-09-2019, 09:21 AM
Last Post: jokergreen0220
  Osinbajo’s security aides reportedly beat up journalist at Aso Rock Edoman 0 12 11-07-2019, 08:43 PM
Last Post: Edoman
  Border Closure: Smugglers Create 100 Illegal Routes To Beat Customs In The North Edoman 0 11 11-04-2019, 06:21 PM
Last Post: Edoman
  ROME - Roma beat Empoli 2-1 after extra time to reach the Italian Cup quarterfinals jokergreen0220 0 15 11-01-2019, 09:11 AM
  TORONTO -- All Rockford needed was a little extra pressure on the forecheck to rally jokergreen0220 0 33 10-25-2019, 09:54 AM
  LONDON - Arsenal could be without Germany playmaker Mesut Ozil until the end of Apri jokergreen0220 0 34 10-25-2019, 09:50 AM
  Arsenal are closing in on the signing of Borussia Monchengladbach midfielder Granit jokergreen0220 0 34 10-21-2019, 08:39 AM
  MIAMI -- With a lot of muscle and a little body English, Garrett Jones finally beat jokergreen0220 0 42 10-16-2019, 08:32 AM