The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Wednesday 6th November
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

WEDNESDAY, 6TH NOVEMBER.

YOU RADIATE HIS BEAUTY

Out of Zion, the perfection of beauty, God hath shined (Psalm 50:2).

In these prophetic words, Zion refers to the Church, for it is God’s dwelling place. It’s revealed in God’s Word as the perfection of beauty, from where God shines forth. But King James Version and a few other translations didn’t quite render the scripture above correctly. In the original Hebrew, the latter part of the scripture gives a connotation of continuity. It’s rendered thus, “Out of Zion, the perfection of beauty, God shines forth”; His glory goes forth.

In Psalm 90:17, we see the passionate cry of Moses, the man of God, as he prays: “…let the beauty of the LORD our God be upon us: and establish thou the work of our hands upon us….” What a prayer! He was talking about that divine aura on you as a child of God that produces excellence; a special beauty
But thanks be unto God!

That prayer has been answered in us. We’re His crowning beauty (James 1:18). There’s something about your life; you carry the glory of God everywhere you go, and that beauty brings pleasantness, favours, promotion and increase to your life.

Always be mindful that you’re dressed with the ornament of God’s beauty; drenched in the rains of the Spirit. He sent the prophet Isaiah to tell the children of Israel He’d give them beauty for ashes (Isaiah 61:3); ornaments of beauty.

Instead of allowing circumstances cause you to question the presence of God in your life, learn to see God’s beauty. Thank Him for your beautiful life. Never allow circumstances change who you really are. You’re God’s beauty, His icon, His express image, and the outshining of His glory. You radiate His splendour. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

I’m the manifestation of God’s glory, His icon, express image, and the out shining of His splendour! I exude the excellence and perfections of divinity, and my life is the testimony of God’s wisdom and grace. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY

Psalm 50:2 AMPC; Hebrews 1:3 AMPC; Ephesians 2:10 AMPC

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Hebrews 5:11-6:1-20 & Jeremiah 48-49

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 10:11-21 & 1 Chronicles 6

#TALKINGSESSION

6TH NOVEMBER.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Father, thank You for the glorious and triumphant life in Christ which You've brought me into where there's no sickness, disease, and infirmity.

I thank You for Your indestructible life that flows in every fibre of my being, making me unsusceptible, and impregnable to the attacks of the devil. I have the life and nature of God in me; I've put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.

I am excited about my new life in Christ. I've passed from death to life; from sin to righteousness; from sickness to health; from poverty to wealth. Lord, thank You for justifying me and making me unreproveable and unblameable in Your sight.

I refuse to allow the devil or the opinions of others, or even my mind put me in a place of self-condemnation. I am free to serve You and free to live the good life. Hallelujah. I declare that I've received the abundance of grace and the gift of righteousness; therefore I am reigning in life as a king.

I am dominating the devil, sickness and disease! I've overcome the world and its systems, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY 6TH NOVEMBER 2019

THEME: PEACE AMIDST THE STORM.

MEMORISE:

And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:7

READ: Mark 4:35-41

35 And the same day, when the even was come, he saith unto them, Let us pass over unto the other side.

36 And when they had sent away the multitude, they took him even as he was in the ship. And there were also with him other little ships.

37 And there arose a great storm of wind, and the waves beat into the ship, so that it was now full.

38 And he was in the hinder part of the ship, asleep on a pillow: and they awake him, and say unto him, Master, carest thou not that we perish?

39 And he arose, and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace, be still. And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm.

40 And he said unto them, Why are ye so fearful? how is it that ye have no faith?

41 And they feared exceedingly, and said one to another, What manner of man is this, that even the wind and the sea obey him?

The life of our Lord Jesus Christ on earth shows us that we can have peace amidst the storms of life. In today’s Bible reading, He demonstrated that He is indeed the Prince of Peace, as written of Him, in Isaiah 9:6. While traveling in a boat with His disciples, having just finished a long session of preaching and counseling for only God knows how many hours, there arose a great storm bellowing against the boat in which they were. The disciples were sore afraid that they would die at sea, because it seemed as if their boat would capsize. Meanwhile, Jesus Christ was fast asleep in the inner chamber of the boat. It is amazing that He could sleep even in the midst of a storm! The disciples woke Him up, accusing Him of being unmindful of their predicament. Jesus was surprised that His disciples could ever imagine that the boat carrying the Author of life would capsize! Howbeit, He arose and rebuked the wind behind the raging storm, and there was a great calm.

The series of events that occurred in the story shows us that the devil and his cohorts can launch an attack against us after a successful outreach programmes. Nevertheless, the good news is that God will always take charge and curtail such attacks. We also need to recognize from this story that the devil has no respect for the personality of the anointed. He can attack anybody, even when he knows that failure is inevitable, or how do we explain his attempt to capsize the boat of the one who created him? We must therefore be careful not to rest on our oars as we fight the good fight of faith. Nevertheless, in spite of the devil’s antics, we must not be afraid, because the Stiller of Storms is with us. You will be very wise to always have Jesus in the boat of your life, for He will always rise to any challenge you are confronted with when He is the captain of your life’s boat. A person’s true character is revealed when he or she is confronted with difficult situations. The raging storm revealed that the disciples did not really know Jesus as they ought to know Him. If they did, they would not have accused Him of not being concerned with their plight. As a matter of fact, their show of surprise at Him stilling the storm shows that they had little understanding of Him being God among men. In light of their example, we must never assume that we have fully known the Lord until we see Him in glory (1 Corinthians 13:12). We must continually desire and pray to know Him the more, just like Paul did all the days of his life (Philippians 3:10). The more of Him we know, the more of His peace we will have in our hearts. I pray that His peace will continually fill your heart, even in the midst of the storms of life, in Jesus’ Name.

KEY POINT:
A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones. (Proverb 17:22).

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Nehemiah 12-13
Hosea 10

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 7: MY HOPE IS BUILT ON NOTHING LESS

My hope is built on nothing less
Than Jesus' blood and righteousness
I dare not trust the sweetest frame
But wholly lean on Jesus' name

Refrain
On Christ the solid Rock I stand
All other ground is sinking sand
All other ground is sinking sand

When darkness hides His lovely face
I rest on His unchanging grace
In every high and stormy gale
My anchor holds within the veil
Refrain

His oath, His covenant, His blood
Support me in the whelming flood
When all around my soul gives way
He then is all my hope and stay
Refrain

When He shall come with trumpet sound
Oh may I then in Him be found
Dressed in His righteousness alone
Faultless to stand before the throne
Refrain
*SEEDS OF DESTINY*

*DIVINE LIFTING BY DIVINE GIFTING*

06 November, 2019

Your gift is key to your lift; your potential is your access to your possibilities.

SCRIPTURE: A man's gift maketh room for him, and bringeth him before great men.
Proverbs 18:16

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Your gift is key to your lift; your potential is your access to your possibilities.

From the above passage, we can see that a man�s gift is his launching pad and propeller to his greatness in life. That is to say, your gift does not only make room for you; it also has the capacity to catapult you from nothingness to prominence in life.

This means, your gift is key to your lift; your gift is your vehicle to your destiny; and your potential is your access to your possibilities.

Now, our talents or gifts are not at equal level. So, do not allow anyone�s feeling of intimidation and insecurity thwart your capacity to manifest your gifts.

The truth is, by the time you arrive eternity, God will ask you, �The potentials that I bypassed several people to endow you with, how did you use them? Did you leave them redundant? Did you use them to gain popularity for yourself? Or you used the gifts to expand the Kingdom of God and impact humanity?�

Beloved, you cannot hoard your gifts and reach your destiny; you cannot hoard what you can do and become what you are meant to become in life. Impossible!

I prophesy to you, as you determine to maximally deploy your gift(s), you shall experience a lift to another level in life and destiny in Jesus� Name.
REMEMBER THIS: Your gift is key to your lift; your potential is your access to your possibilities.
ASSIGNMENT (S):

1. If you have not yet discovered your gifting or potentials, go to God at the place of prayer to discover yourself and to know the problems you have been wired to solve on earth.
2. Deploy your gifts/talents to the glory of God, for the advancement of His Kingdom and for the benefit of humanity.

For Further Understanding, Get This Message: Secrets of Generational Impact
PRAYER: Lord, I refuse to end as a liability or a burden. Help me not to die loaded but to die empty, having downloaded all that You uploaded into me for my generation, Lord in Jesus� Name.

DAILY READING: Ezekiel 14:12 to 16:41, Hebrews 7:18 to 28, Psalm 106:1 to 12, Proverbs 27:4 to 6.
QUOTE: You are the method God wants to use to solve the challenges of your country. Culled from Go in this thy Might by Dr Paul Enenche

TODAY IN HISTORY: 6/11/1860. Abraham Lincoln was elected 16th American President

AMAZING FACT: Christianity is the only religion you can find in every part of the earth. There is no part of the world you go that you cannot find at least a Christian

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: By this instruction, you shall not live a wasted life. The grace to fully deploy all potentials is released for you in Jesus� Name.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPION_

*DATE: WEDNESDAY 6TH NOVEMBER, 2019*

*TOPIC: THE SECRET OF THE GREAT!*
*BASIC SCRIPTURE: 2SAMUEL 2:1-11

2Samuel 2:1 says, “And it came to pass after this, that David inquired of the Lord, saying, ‘Shall I go up into any of the cities of Judah?’ And the Lord said unto him, ‘Go up.’ And David said, ‘Whither shall I go up?’ And he said, ‘Unto Hebron.” This was one of the secrets of David and it is also the secret of the great; ALWAYS ASK THE LORD ABOUT EVERYTHING.

The LORD did not give you your brain to make you OMNISCIENT; YOU CANNOT AND DO NOT KNOW EVERYTHING! He wants you to ask for DIRECTION DAILY! He gave you your brain in order to help you act in WISDOM after HEARING FROM HIM. See 1Samuel 30:8 – “And David inquired at the Lord, saying, ‘Shall I pursue after this troop? Shall I overtake them?’

And He answered him, ‘Pursue: for thou shalt surely overtake the, and without fail recover all.” Did you get that? Even when his entire family was captured and his most trusted men and women turned against him, David still asked the LORD about the NEXT STEP HE MUST TAKE. That was one of his hidden secrets; ALWAYS SEEKING TO HEAR THE VOICE OF GOD on every matter. That is why today, the national flag of Israel is called, ‘THE STAR OF DAVID’ – named after him.

See Genesis 26:1-3 – “And there was a famine in the land, beside the first famine that was in the days of Abraham. And Isaac went unto Abimelech king of the Philistines unto Gerar. And the Lord appeared unto him, and said, ‘Go not down into Egypt; dwell in the land which I shall tell thee of: Sojourn in this land, and I will be with thee, and will bless thee; for unto thee, and unto thy seed, I will give all these countries, and I will perform the oath which I sware unto Abraham thy father” So even in the ECONOMIC CHAOS of that generation, it was a WORD FROM THE LORD that sustained ISAAC. Ah! YOU CANNOT HEAR FROM GOD AND END UP IN THE CROWD OF LIFE! As millions were running around in fear, the LORD told him to remain where he was. Learn to HEAR FROM GOD in everything you do. *That is the secret of the GREAT!*

*Still give out this 4th quarter ODM copy to a soul and to a family! ODM is the best birthday, wedding, anniversary or any event GIFT ITEM. Use it always! Visit a bookstore and give out another copy this week!*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take Song 1: Higher Ground…

1. Pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Repent form trying to FOLLOW THE CROWD.
3. LORD, as the year ends, keep me from ERRORS and mistakes (Pray it seriously). Lord, REMEMBER ME!
4. I determine that from this day, I shall ask questions on every little step I should take daily in Jesus name.
5. *Pray about the remaining days of this year now.*
6. In these last months of 2019, my haters are falling into the net they have set for my feet in Jesus name *(Pray it seriously till you have peace to stop).* Pray about today now. See pages 7-9 now.

*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: JOHN 11-13*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIE
LIVING WATER CAC DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Wednesday, November 6, 2019 

-International Day for Preventing the Exploration of The Environment in War and Armed Conflict.

IT’S A TUG OF WAR
READ: Galatians 5:16-26

MEMORISE:

For the flesh lusts against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh; and these are contrary to one another, so that you do not do the things that you wish (Galatians 5:17)

EXPOSITION

There is a game called ‘tug of war’. It is a dangerous game! Two teams pull in one accord at opposite directions. The team that is unable to remain standing loses the game. The two forces that we face constitute something like a ‘tug of war’ – resisting the pulling of the opposing team (the forces of darkness) and pulling in one accord (with the help of God).

In sports, sportsperson are taught to have competitive spirit. Sports teams are trained to have team spirit, like, ‘pulling in the same direction’. In the same light, we are pulling in one accord; spiritually, not physically. Let us try to increase our awareness of things more important than our own advancement.

In 2 Samuel 23:14-15, we read about David longing for a drink from the well in his hometown of Bethlehem but the Philistines occupied the area. Three of his warriors risked their lives and got the water for him to drink.

However, David couldn’t bring himself to drink it. Instead, he poured it out before the Lord, saying, Is this not the blood of the men who went in jeopardy of their lives? (2 Sam. 23:17b). Someone might think, “What a waste! Your men risked their lives and you don’t appreciate it. You should honour them!” Life is a tug of war. Cooperate with the Holy Spirit and win big.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Dear Father God, remind believers, to always look to You for wisdom, by which we would live acceptably to You.
2. Holy Spirit, speak through us, the truth in love, so that people around us may be edified, encouraged and enlightened.
3. Pray for places that are being ravaged by different kinds of war, guerrilla inclusive, that God should command His lasting peace therein.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Jeremiah 27:21 – 30:12; Titus 3:2 – 3:15; Philippians 1:1- 1:7

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM