The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Tuesday 26th Sept
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (SEPTEMBER PDF => http://bit.ly/2cuJG6M

*ANGELS ANSWER TO US .*

Tuesday, September 26th .
Pastor Chris

_*Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they (Hebrews 1:4).*_

There’s a remarkable difference between life and the operations of God in the Old Testament, in comparison with the New Testament. For example, in the Old Testament, the angels had authority over God’s people to the point they could pronounce judgement or punishment on them for doing something wrong.

A simple example is when Zachariah didn’t believe the word of the angel Gabriel. The angel didn’t spare him; he said, “I’m Gabriel; I function in the presence of God; because you disbelieved my word, you shall be dumb until the child is born” (Read Luke 1:19-22), and it was so. Can you imagine that? He punished Zachariah for his unbelief.

However, in the New Testament, the angels are our servants; they serve us. Hebrews 1:13-14 says, _*“But to which of the angels said he at any time, Sit on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool? Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?”*_ We’re the heirs of salvation; angels are ministering spirits sent forth to minister for us. They ministered to those in the Old Testament, but they minister to and for us in the New Testament. This is wonderful!

Philippians 2:9-11, talking about the Lord Jesus, says, _*“Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth.”*_ This shows how real and powerful the Name of Jesus is.

We’re superior to the angels because we’re born of God and are joint-heirs with Christ; we’re associates of the God-kind. God gave us the Name of Jesus, which is above every name; and we live in, and by that Name. Hence, we can give instructions to angels and they’ll obey us, because we give those instructions in the Name of Jesus. Hallelujah!

*PRAYER*

*Dear Father, I thank you for the authority that’s mine in Christ Jesus. I reign and rule with Him over all things. Thank you for your holy angels that minister for me; I recognize their presence with me today. Even now, I dispatch them in the Name of Jesus to go forth and cause the blessings and provisions of God for me today to get to me by free course, unhindered, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Hebrews 1:7* And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire. *||*

*||* *Hebrews 1:13-14* But to which of the angels said he at any time, Sit on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool? 14 Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation? *||*

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan:* Ephesians 3:1-21,
Isaiah 19-22

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan:* John 1:14-23,
1 Kings 1

*EXTRACT FROM:* http://app.rhapsodyofrealities.org/reader/34

*Act Now!!! Give someone the chance for a new start and fresh hope for tomorrow. Follow this link to Donate at least One Copy:* http://bit.ly/ror_sponsor

*Be A Partner Of Rhapsody Of Realities Today!*
[26/09 7:30 AM] Innocent: Affirmationtrain
# AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 26TH SEPTEMBER.
I affirm that God is alive in me! I am full of life. I am not an ordinary person; for I carry heaven on the inside of me. I am ever kingdom conscious. I am not a part of the suffering masses, I am a child of the Monarch of the universe. There's no fear in my spirit; therefore, I can't think fear, defeat, lack, or failure because I have the mindset of the righteous. Hallelujah! Irrespective of where I go, all things are fashioned to work together for my good. I can never be disadvantaged no matter what happens in the nations of the world. My way is paved of the Lord and I walk in the path of victory. I am flowing in prosperity; for this is the springtime of my life! Glory to God. Hallelujah!
•SPECIAL http://bit.ly/2dZqtLQ
READ YOUR "ROR" HERE
http://app.rhapsodyofrealities.org/reader/242
This is something to shout about. Keep saying it, don't stop talking it. Remember, your mouth is the edge of a weapon. Refuse to be quiet
You can now reach us on:
affirmationtrain@minister.com
God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM