The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Tuesday 5th November
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

TUESDAY, 5TH NOVEMBER.

A CAUSE WORTH MORE THAN LIFE

But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God (Acts 20:24).

The Gospel is the power of God unto salvation (Romans 1:16). The Scriptures declare that there’s no other way. Be resolute about this. There are many groups who stake their lives to promote their cause. Many of us don’t believe in their cause, but they stake their lives on a cause that we know isn’t right. But our cause is right; how much then is it worth?

In my early teenage years, I made up my mind that since my cause was right, I was going to go all out for it. I made a decision that nothing on earth was strong enough to stop me; no offers on earth would distract me from the Gospel. It was a cause worth more than life, and it didn’t matter to me what became of me for preaching it.

Back then, I’d pray, “Lord, if I have to walk through the valleys, and the hills, and the mountains of this world, never having a place to stay, I don’t care; this Gospel is worth everything.” It made no difference if I had to preach to the poorest of the poor and live among them so as to bring them to the light of the Gospel; I was ready!

The stakes have never been higher than they are today. Therefore, in your commitment to the Gospel, be like Paul; read again his inspiring resolve in our opening verse. You’re the one that God is trusting with everything to save men’s lives; to save them from hell, and carry the bloodstained banner of Jesus Christ around the world. This is the only way.

The Bible shows that there’s no other name under heaven given among men whereby we must be saved (Acts 4:12). If this is true, and thank God it is, then there’s too much at stake. Everything about our lives, everything we say and do, should be filled with passion for Christ and His eternal message of salvation for mankind.

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for counting me faithful, committing to me the ministry of reconciliation. I’m unwavering in my commitment to the Gospel, impacting men with the power of God’s righteousness, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Acts 20:20-24; 1 Corinthians 9:16-17
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Hebrews 4:14-5:1-10 Jeremiah 44-47

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 10:1-10 1 Chronicles 5

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

5TH NOVEMBER.

I affirm that this is my month of blessings! I am blessed; for I am an heir of a mega-rich God! The blessing of God in my life makes me rich, it drives away sorrow. Everywhere I turn, God's blessings gravitate towards me. Hallelujah!

I am a delightsome land; a tree of righteousness, producing fruits of righteousness. I’ve got all of God’s abilities, wisdom, knowledge, and glory in full quality and quantity. I am well furnished for every good work and charitable donation because the Lord has commanded His blessings on me!

I function today and always from the standpoint of advantage, victory, dominion, and power; for I am conscious of God's blessings and His life that is at work in me. I guided and propelled by the Spirit of God to walk in the supernatural, thereby, fulfilling my destiny in Christ. Hallelujah!

My life is programmed by God, and no hindrance is powerful enough to stop me from making progress. I am a fruitful branch, I am connected to a source that can never run dry. Hallelujah!

My hands are blessed, and whatever I do prospers! No matter how I start, it won’t take me long, I will become number one because of the blessing of the Lord that is at work in me.

Today and always, I relish these supernatural blessings that God has lavishly bestowed upon me to excel, prosper, succeed, and make progress in every area of my life. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 5TH NOVEMBER 2019

THEME: LEARN TO JOYFUL.

MEMORISE:

For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost. Romans 14:17

READ: Luke 2:9-14

9 And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid.

10 And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.

11 For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.

12 And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger.

13 And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying,

14 Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.

Today’s memory verse clearly shows that continuous sadness has no place in the kingdom of God. As a matter of fact, being melancholic all year-round is not a Christian virtue. There is a song w eused to sing in the past, and we need to remind ourselves of it today, it is a song in the Yoruba language, which being interpreted goes thus:
“My joy always abounds, My joy always abounds sorrow belongs to the camp of the devil; My joy always abounds”

The angels who announced the birth of our Lord brought joy from heaven to our sorrow-ridden earth. From the abundance of joy in heaven, they proclaimed joy to the world. Only those who are joyful can be comfortable in heaven; melancholic people will not fit in there. Our Lord wants us to be joyous irrespective of what the situation is around is around us, because our joy is not derived from what is happening in the world. For this reason, in John 16:22-24, He said to us:

“And ye now therefore have sorrow: but I will see you again, and your heart shall rejoice, and your joy no man taketh from you. And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you. Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.”

One lesson I would like to draw your attention to in this scripture is that Jesus Christ knows what heaven is like, and He wants us to have a taste of heaven here on earth. Unfortunately, some people specialize in making other people sad by their wicked acts, or through diabolical means such as witchcraft, sorcery and other forms of spiritual wickedness in high places. They must be pitied because ultimately, they can never know joy in this world, neither will there be a place for them in the kingdom of God.

If you currently living in sorrow, the Lord wants to bring you out of it before a broken spirit sends you to an early grave (proverbs 17:22). God wants your joy to be full, and that’s why He said you should Him in faith for whatever you need. The joy we possess as Christians comes from the joy of our salvation. We must guard this jealously and pray for its restoration whenever we err (psalm 51:12). We can learn to joyful by bringing joy to others. In other words, when you put smiles on the faces of people, you will also smile. Happiness is not far from those who make others happy, and joy symbolizes the presence of heaven in a place. Receive abundant joy today in Jesus’ Name!

KEY POINT:
A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones. (Proverb 17:22).

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Nehemiah 10-11
Hosea 9

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 5: LET OTHERS SEE JESUS IN YOU.

While passing thro' this world of sin,
and others your life shall view,
Be clean and pure without, within;
Let others see Jesus in you.

Refrain:
Let others see Jesus in you,
Keep telling the story, be faithful and true;

2. Your life's a book before their eyes,
They're reading it thro' and thro'
Say, does it point them to the skis,
Do others see Jesus in you?

Refrain

3. Then live for Christ both day and night,
Be faithful, be brave and true,
and lead the lost to life and Christ.

Refrain
*SEEDS OF DESTINY*

*PUT AWAY OTHER gods *

05 November, 2019

Any sin you pamper can tamper with your destiny; the compromise you nurture today can puncture your future tomorrow.

SCRIPTURE: �Now therefore fear the lord and serve him in Sincerity, and in truth, put away the strange gods that your father served at the other side, and in Egypt, and served ye the Lord.
Joshua 24:14

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Any sin you pamper can tamper with your destiny; the compromise you nurture today can puncture your future tomorrow.
There are things that tend to assume the place of God in one�s life done consistently or given undue attention; they are referred to as �other gods� or idols. The Scripture makes it clear that you cannot serve God and other gods (idols) (Matthew 6:24).

Since no one can serve God and the other gods, what do you do to the other gods? Put them away.
To put away other gods implies the elimination of anything in your life that has the tendency of assuming the position of God.

Anything that occupies the place of God in your life is a candidate for death. Never pamper sin in your life; any sin you pamper can tamper with your destiny; any sinful habit you tolerate can terminate you.

Beloved, what is that negative lifestyle or sin that is contending for the place of God in your life? It could be the sin or god of alcohol and tobacco, the god of immorality and seduction, the god of bitterness and hatred, the god of jealousy, malice and envy, the god of lying, deception and cheating etc.

The truth is, any sin you trivialize today can truncate your destiny tomorrow. The compromise you nurture today can puncture your future.
So, kill that god before it kills you; kill that sin before it kills you; stop that sin before it stops you from fulfilling your destiny. The god of sin shall never assume dominion over your life in Jesus� Name.

REMEMBER THIS: Any sin you pamper can tamper with your destiny; the compromise you nurture today can puncture your future tomorrow.

ASSIGNMENT (S):

1. Consciously put away anything or anybody that seems to constitute a god in your life.
2. Never negotiate or explain sin away; flee in a hurry.
3. Give God His place in your life today by making Him the number one priority of your life and existence.
For Further Understanding, Get This Message: Put away the other gods.
PRAYER: Lord, I receive mercy and freedom from every yoke of iniquity. Dethrone anything that is a god in my life and be enthroned fully in my life Lord, in Jesus� Name.

DAILY READING: Ezekiel 12:1 to 14:11, Hebrews 7:1 to 17, Psalm 105:37 to 45, Proverbs 27:3
QUOTE: Your nature affects your future. Your character affects your destiny. Your habit affects your habitat. Culled from �Who are You� by Dr Paul Enenche.

TODAY IN HISTORY: 5/11/392 Roman Emperor Theodosius declared Christian religion the state religion.
AMAZING FACT: 90 percent of the foods humans eat come from just 30 plants.

DON'T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Power Communion Service tomorrow with friends and loved ones for the preservation of your life and destiny by 5:30pm at the Glory Dome. God bless you as you come.
PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: The Lord shall engrace you at this time to deal away with anything in your life that takes the place of God in Jesus� Name.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPION_

*DATE: TUESDAY 5TH NOVEMBER, 2019*

*TOPIC: UNBEATABLE IN HIM!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURES: EPHESIANS 2:8; 2CORINTHIANS 5:12-17*

When you look into the mirror, what do you see? Do you see someone who is “fearful and wonderfully made?” Do you see someone who has been “crowned with glory and honour?” do you see someone who is “blessed and highly favoured?” 

THE LORD GOD wants you to remember today that: *Every time He Looks At You, He Sees You Through The Blood Of His Son. He Sees You Crowned With Glory And Honour, Fearfully And Wonderfully Made And Blessed And Highly Favoured!* He sees you with every good ability it takes to do exploits and to make a mark in this generation. *You are Extremely Valuable To Him!* Verse 10 of today’s 1st scripture says: *“You are God’s workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works.”*

Another good word for “created” is “MANUFACTURED.” When you look at an electronic gadget or any other product and you see a label on it that says, “Manufactured in Nigeria, China or USA, etc,” it means, that EVERYTHING THAT WAS USED TO PRODUCE THAT THING WAS OBTAINED FROM those countries. In the same way, when God created you, EVERYTHING THAT HE USED WAS GOTTEN FROM WITHIN CHRIST JESUS! YOU ARE, “MANUFACTURED IN CHRIST JESUS; *created in Christ Jesus…”* Wow! No wonder it says, “If any man be in Christ, he is a new creation.” You are carrying His character, nature, chemistry, power (dunamis), etc.

*That is why you cannot be defeated in life – no matter the Tsunami of satanic attacks, satanic mountains, giants, battles or challenges confronting you!* No matter what the devil does, it will always be a ladder to your destiny’s zenith! Yes! *In Christ, misfortune is your best fortune!* ALL things work for your good! You are unbeatable because He is UNBEATABLE! The seed of victory is in you and there is nothing you cannot face and deal with to win! Put off the “victim-mentality.” 

Wear the “Victory-mentality.” As 2019 ends, go and win today! Go and win daily! In Him, you are UNSTOPPABLE!

*It takes a year to prepare for the January World Anointing Night; let God use you! People’s testimonies on that night shall provoke your own. Sow your World Anointing Night Seed into: MANNA MIRACLE MOUNTAIN MINISTRY (JWAN) UBA ACCOUNT NUMBER: 1015310823 or any account on page 29 of ODM.*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take any song of worship as led now.
1. In your own words, pray as you have been ministered unto.
2. I was created in Christ Jesus! I decree that NOTHING will stop me again in Jesus name.
3. I was created in Christ Jesus! I decree that my character and life will reflect every good thing in Jesus name. I reject SIN!
4. I cancel every evil plot to destroy the seed of glory in me. *Pray about today now.*
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: JOHN 7-10*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (C
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {July ~ Dec., 2019}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Tuesday, November 5, 2019
- World Tsunami Awareness Day

TOPIC: COMMAND A GREAT CALM
Read Matthew 8:23-27

23. And when he was entered into a ship, his disciples followed him.
24. And, behold, there arose a great tempest in the sea, insomuch that the ship was covered with the waves: but he was asleep.
25. And his disciples came to him, and awoke him, saying, Lord, save us: we perish.
26. And he saith unto them, Why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith? Then he arose, and rebuked the winds and the sea; and there was a great calm.
27. But the men marvelled, saying, What manner of man is this, that even the winds and the sea obey him!

MEMORISE: But He said to them, "Why are you fearful, O you of little faith?" Then He arose and rebuked the winds and the sea, and there was a great calm (Matthew 8:26)

EXPOSITION

There are people who have attempted suicide because of bitter situations they found themselves. Millions of people globally have become depressed, for the atmosphere is not friendly to them. But, is cutting the head the solution to headache? Reactions of many disciples of Christ, today, are similar to that of the early disciples, when they were inside the boat with the Master. 

When the storm suddenly arose on the sea and the boat was covered with the waves, the disciples became worried and dejected. They had to wake up their Master who was asleep, thinking that they were going to perish altogether. When the Master woke up, the first thing He did was to rebuke them for being fearful. Then, He rebuked the storm, bringing great calm. A message like this is relevant on a day that awareness is being made regarding Tsunami and how to curb it in countries being affected.

When Jesus was present inside the boat with His disciples, the wind blew and the storm arose. That Jesus is in your life, family, and all your affairs does not mean that storms of life won't arise. But the assurance you have is that, any boat (life, family, business, or whatever) Jesus steps in, can never capsize. Another lesson to learn is that when the wind blows and storm arises against your life, do not entertain fear; exercise faith to command them to stop. This is what the early disciples should have done. As Jesus did, always learn to command calm to the situations of your life, in Jesus' name.

PRAYER POINTS

1. You wind, blowing, and storm, rising against my life, I rebuke you, in Jesus' name.
2. Lord Jesus, let there be a great calm in all the affairs of my life like never before, in Jesus' name.
3. Pray that God should come to the aid of the Tsunami-prone areas of the world, and stop such bitter occurrences.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Jeremiah 25:20 - 27:20; Titus 1:12 - 3:1
Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE
Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM