The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Monday 4th November
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

MONDAY, 4TH NOVEMBER.

NO HOLIDAYS FROM SOUL WINNING

Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine (2 Timothy 4:2).

There’re different holidays people enjoy within a calendar year, but when it comes to soul winning, there’re no holidays. Satan isn’t on holiday in destroying men’s lives; he’s hell-bent and more vicious than ever in his quest to stop men from hearing the truth of the glorious Gospel. But our passion for their salvation is greater and stronger.

Utilise every opportunity at your disposal to win souls and bring sinners to Christ. Make every moment count; maximise the time as God’s ordained agent of salvation, to turn sinners from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God!

Remember, this glorious Gospel of the blessed God has been committed to your trust (1 Timothy 1:11). So, we must preach it with the urgency and passion that it deserves. Just to think that we’re the custodian of His message of salvation is simply sublime; something that even the angels wonder at. But it’s our calling.

It shows how much God trusts us, because the value of trust is in the responsibility that’s committed to you. He trusted us with the most important news and message in all the world, for every generation: the Gospel of Jesus Christ. What a blessing!
Let the fire of the Gospel burn passionately in your heart every day. Make up your mind that no matter the cost, you’re going to be at the fore of propagating this message and haul lost souls into the Kingdom.

His message that we bear is potent, filled with divine energy to save and transform men’s lives. Therefore, preach it day in, day out: “Preach the word; be ready in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, and exhort, with complete patience and teaching” (2 Timothy 4:2 ESV).

PRAYER

I’m strengthened, energised and emboldened to preach the Gospel, and I’m doing it fervently, hauling men from darkness into the kingdom of light, and the glorious liberty of the sons of God, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Romans 1:16-17; Matthew 28:19-20
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Hebrews 4:1-13 & Jeremiah 41-43

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 9:28-41 & 1 Chronicles 4

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

4TH NOVEMBER.

I affirm that I am mightily blessed of the Lord! God, who commanded light to shine out of darkness, has shone in my heart! I am growing in grace and increasing in the knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ.

The Word is prevailing in my life, causing me to prosper in my body, finances and every area of my life! Everywhere I go, I am conscious of God's blessings in my life. I’ve been empowered by God's Word to bring blessings to others. I am God's headquarters on the earth.

I am His living tabernacle; the embodiment of His person. I have the same quality of life with the Father; therefore, I refuse to be subject to the elements of this world or its debilitating influences.

I am not of this world; I hail from God and my origin is God. I am seated together with Christ in heavenly, far above all principalities, and powers, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world but also in that which is to come. Hallelujah!

The wisdom of God is manifesting Himself through me, leading me in the right paths to fulfill the dreams and visions that God has placed in my spirit. My ministry is blessed, my job is blessed, my finances are blessed, my family is blessed, and everything that concerns me is blessed of the Lord!

My life is improved and upgraded by the Spirit of God and I function today, and always, in divine wisdom, manifesting the glory and virtues of divinity deposited within my spirit. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY 4TH NOVEMBER 2019

THEME: HIDDEN BLESSINGS OF MARRIAGE.

MEMORISE:
How should one chase a thousand, and two put ten thousand to flight, except their Rock had sold them, and the LORD had shut them up? Deuteronomy 32:30

READ: Ecclesiastes 4:9-12
9 Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labour.

10 For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow: but woe to him that is alone when he falleth; for he hath not another to help him up.

11 Again, if two lie together, then they have heat: but how can one be warm alone?

12 And if one prevail against him, two shall withstand him; and a threefold cord is not quickly broken.

There are certain blessings attached to marriage which we may be ignorant of except the Holy Spirit reveals them to us. One of such hidden blessings is revealed in today’s memory verse and Bible reading. From these scriptures, God’s verdict is that two are better than one, and according to Ecclesiastes 4:9, the reason is:
“……..because they have a good reward for their labour.”

This indicates that divorce is not the correct solution for marriages that are challenged, because divorce robs couples of maximum victory and rewards. Speaking further on the benefits of companionship derived from marriage, the Holy Spirit explains in Ecclesiastes 4:10:

“For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow: but woe to him that is alone when he falleth; for he hath not another to help him up.”

Helping each other out in times of need is another great blessing of marriage. This was part of God’s design when He established marriage as an institution. When God was going to create a companion for Adam, He stated His reason for this, saying in Genesis 2:18:

“It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.”

Man needed a companion in the form of a kind-minded person who could help him fulfil his God-given assignment. I’m left in awe whenever I consider the wife God blessed me with, long before I knew His plans to use me in reaching the world with the Gospel. Indeed, He knows the end from the beginning, and so He makes everything beautiful in His own time (Ecclesiastes 3:11). As a beneficiary of God’s blessing in marriage, I make bold to say that only a person who is blessed with a God-given spouse can cope with the hazardous challenges of being a minister of God.

Couples should do everything possible to stay together because God honors their unity by fighting their battles for them. However, this unity must be of a godly sort, and not like that which existed between Ananias and Sapphira (Acts 5). Couples should key into power of the Lord’s promise in Matthew 18:19, which says:

“Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.”

This is another valid reason why couples should fear God and not offend Him. He is the author of marriage, who created it for couples to receive maximum blessings from Him. Beloved, whatever it may cost you, keep your marriage intact, because there are great blessings attached to holy matrimony.

PRAYER POINT:
Father, give us the days of heaven on earth in our homes, in Jesus’ Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Nehemiah 7-8
Hosea 7

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 16: GOD GIVE US CHRISTIAN HOMES.

1. God give us Christian homes!
Homes where the Bible is loved and taught,
Homes where the Master’s will is sought,
Homes crowned with beauty Your love has wrought;
God give us Christian homes;
God give us Christian homes!

2. God give us Christian homes!
Homes where the father is true and strong,
Homes that are free from the blight of wrong,
Homes that are joyous with love and song;

3. God give us Christian homes!
Homes where the mother, in caring quest,
Strives to show others Your way is best,
Homes where the Lord is an honored guest;

4. God give us Christian homes!
Homes where the children are led to know
Christ in His beauty who loves them so,
Homes where the altar fires burn and glow;
*SEEDS OF DESTINY*

*THE WORD AND YOUR WORTH*

04 November, 2019

To be Wordless is to be worth-less; low Word equals low worth; high Word equals high worth.
SCRIPTURE: ��he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken� John 10:35.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: To be Wordless is to be worth-less; low Word equals low worth; high Word equals high worth.

There is a connection between the Word of God in you and your worth in life. Feeding on God�s Word does not only have the capacity of increasing your spiritual intensity but it is calculated to increase your worth on earth. So, to be Wordless is to be worth-less. 

The degree of your worth in life is directly proportional to the decree of your Word intake. Low Word equals low worth; high Word equals high worth. When you are too busy for the Word of God, you are too busy to be valued by God. This is because the Word of God is a parameter for evaluating both the quality of a Christian and the quantity (content) of a Christian.

The truth is, you can access the Word by feeding directly from the Bible or from the specialized diet prepared by God�s genuine servants through tapes, CDs, DVDs, anointed books etc.
Beloved, do not struggle to be known; struggle to know the Word of God, and the Word of God you know will make you known to your generation. A light from the Word of God can light up your path in destiny (Psalm 119:105).

Today, I prophesy the end of spiritual anorexia in your life. Receive the appetite for the Word of God that will increase your worth in life, in Jesus� Name.

REMEMBER THIS: To be Wordless is to be worth-less; low Word equals low worth; high Word equals high worth

ASSIGNMENT (S):

1. Determine to have a quiet time daily especially in the morning for prayers and the study of the Word of God.
2. Endeavour to embark on the schedule of reading through the entire Bible within a year.
PRAYER: Lord, I thank You for Your Word to me today. Deliver me from spiritual anorexia. I receive the grace to encounter fresh revelation from Your Word that would increase my worth in life Lord, in Jesus� Name.

For Further Understanding, Get This Message: Maintaining Spiritual Intensity

DAILY READING: Ezekiel 10:1 to 11:25, Hebrews 6:1 to 20, Psalm 105:16 to 36, Proverbs 27:1 to 2
QUOTE: Those who give themselves to meditation discover that everything changes when they lift up their eyes. Culled from �10 Principal secrets of Principal people� by Dr Paul Enenche.
AMAZING FACT: Christianity is increasingly popular among China�s youth. As many as 100 million people or 7 percent of the population have converted to the Christian religion. The city of Wenzhou alone has more than 1, 100 churches.
TODAY IN HISTORY: 4-11-1903: Watchman Nee, a Chinese church leader and Christian teacher who worked in China during the 20th century, was born. He established churches throughout China and held many conferences to train Bible students and church workers. During his thirty years of ministry, Nee published many books expounding the Bible. He was honored by Christopher H. Smith in the US Congress on July 30, 2009.

DON'T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Healing and Deliverance Service tomorrow by 9:00am at the Glory Dome. Invite someone. God bless you as you do so.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: Grace for fresh light and insight from the word is released upon you; your shift in levels is confirmed, in Jesus� Name.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPION_

*DATE: MONDAY 4TH NOVEMBER, 2019*

*TOPIC: JEHOVAH THE NAVAL AND INFANTRY GOD!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: PSALM 64:1-10*

Saul could not face Goliath because his confidence was based on shaky ground. Hear what he told David in 1Samuel 17:33, "Thou art not able to go against this Philistine to fight with him: for thou art but a youth, and he a man of war from his youth." This means that *Saul could not go out to face Goliath because that was the same thing he reasoned about himself. GOLIATH WAS MORE EXPERIENCED IN FIGHTING THAN HE (SAUL) WAS!*

As far as Saul was concerned, Goliath was the strongest and most experienced fighter on the battle field that day. *Saul based his confidence on EXPERIENCE!* But Saul forgot that Israel had a God who is called the ANCIENT OF DAYS! His other name is *“JEHOVAH THE ULTIMATE 
EXPERIENCE.”* He does not need to have EXPERIENCE because He is the EXPERIENCE Himself! He is the MANUFACTURER of EXPERIENCE!

He was the God who parted the Red Sea. He was the God who disgraced Pharaoh and taught him a lesson in SEA WARFARE! Did Pharaoh not die in a watery grave? He fed his body to ocean fishes for breakfast! Wow! He paralyzed and humbled the proud city of JERICHO and taught them a lesson in LAND WARFARE! Wow! So, He is the ULTIMATE EXPERIENCE in NAVAL WAR (Pharaoh) and INFANTRY WAR (Jericho)!

Halleluyah! He is COMPLETE in war! Saul forgot that JEHOVAH was the God who helped Abraham and his 318 servants to defeat the armies of 4 countries (Genesis 14:14). Oh, I am jumping even as I write on this little night table right now! Thank you Jesus! If there is ever a time to forget God, make sure you don’t forget Him when “Goliath” has come to take over your territory! Every Goliath that has confronted you this year will be disgraced!
*Look up to this God, “JEHOVAH THE NAVALAND INFANTRY SPECIALIST!” He Is Your Victory, Confidence And Your Surety Of Glory!* You will NEVER be ashamed! Lift up your hands and praise Him now!

*Sow the 2020 ODM and new “War Against Haman-15” as Christmas/New Year gifts to others even as you prepare for the 2020 annual January 21-day worldwide prayer and fasting programme (January 11th-January 31st 2020).*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take any song of victory as led.
1. In your own words, pray on today’s word now.
2. Lord God, my confidence is in Your MIGHTY EXPERIENCE. You are the winner in the air, land and sea! Arise and fight for me today *(Pray it for 5 days).*
3. Father, fill me with a fresh dose of confidence. I command every Goliath to run mad! Witches and wizards; die and scatter! You marine powers, DRY UP in Jesus name!
4. Pray about today as you are led now. Pray for me, Dr Chris, and the ODM crew for a renewal of strength and grace!

*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: JOHN 4-6*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CE
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {July ~ Dec., 2019}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Monday, November 4, 2019

TOPIC: GOD-PLEASING GIVING -- CHEERFULLY AND TIMELY
Read Mark 14:3-9

3. And being in Bethany in the house of Simon the leper, as he sat at meat, there came a woman having an alabaster box of ointment of spikenard very precious; and she brake the box, and poured it on his head.
4. And there were some that had indignation within themselves, and said, Why was this waste of the ointment made?
5. For it might have been sold for more than three hundred pence, and have been given to the poor. And they murmured against her.
6. And Jesus said, Let her alone; why trouble ye her? she hath wrought a good work on me.
7. For ye have the poor with you always, and whensoever ye will ye may do them good: but me ye have not always.
8. She hath done what she could: she is come aforehand to anoint my body to the burying.
9. Verily I say unto you, Wheresoever this gospel shall be preached throughout the whole world, this also that she hath done shall be spoken of for a memorial of her.

MEMORISE: So let each one give as he purposes in his heart, not grudgingly or of necessity; for God loves a cheerful giver (2 Corinthians 9:7)

EXPOSITION

In addition to the afore-discussed principles of God-pleasing giving, we must know that to God, how we give is important than what we give. As a man gives, God instantly inspects the state of the heart to know whether it is done grudgingly or cheerfully. 

Giving is an element of worship, and worship in the New Testament is not by compulsion. It is an expression of love to God, which should be done joyfully and cheerfully. God loves those who give cheerfully, not grudgingly (Deut. 15:10; Rom. 12:8).

Moreover, the little thing you do in time is far better than the great thing you do, that is not timely. That woman who poured the costly oil on Jesus' head is our perfect example on giving in time. 

Jesus himself opened the eyes of the sharply critical people to what she did: 'For you have the poor with you always, and whenever you wish you may do them good; but Me you do not have always. She has done what she could. She has come beforehand to anoint My body for burial' (Mk. 14:7-8). According to the Jew funeral rites, the corpse of any influential person in the society is sprinkled with aromatic oil before being buried. Those that hurried Jesus to the cross purposed to make His grave with the wicked, but God had designed that He would make His grave with the rich (Isa. 53:9).
The #2,000 given to take care of a man on sick bed has more value than the #2,000,000 spent in his funeral. Whatever you intend to do for God and others, do it at the right time (Eccl. 3:1).

PRAYER POINTS

1. Forgive me, O Lord, of all the grudging giving I have done.
2. I ask for the special grace that will make godly giving part of my daily living.
3. Pray that God should help us to curtail the activities professional fundraiser in our churches tarnishing the image of the Church.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Jer. 23:7 - 25:19; 2 Tim. 4:13 - 4:22; Tit. 1:1 - 1:11
Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE
Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM