The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Sunday 3rd Novel
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SUNDAY, 3RD NOVEMBER.

GOD’S PRINCIPLE FOR PROTECTION

He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty (Psalm 91:1).

When Jesus was born, the Bible tells us that King Herod staged a manhunt for the young child, to kill Him. But an angel of the Lord appeared to Joseph in a dream and commanded him to take the child and His mother, and flee to Egypt (Matthew 2:13-14).

Joseph did as he was instructed; but think for a moment: we’re not talking about just any child; we’re talking about Jesus, the Saviour. “Shouldn’t He be protected by all angels? Why flee with Him to Egypt?” you might ask. First, understand that there was no deception whatsoever in the angel’s instruction to Joseph; there was a real threat to Jesus’ life, and Herod actually could have killed the young child if Joseph hadn’t followed that instruction.

Also, notice the angel of the Lord didn’t say, “…Flee to Syria.” The instruction was clear: “…flee into Egypt, and be thou there until I bring thee word...” (Matthew 2:13-14). If Joseph had gone to Syria, he would have encountered another trouble. It’s important that we are where God wants us. His protection isn’t everywhere; His protection is in His instruction to you

There’s a similar example in Exodus 12. As a result of Pharaoh’s persistent defiance and hardheartedness to let God’s people go, the death angel was assigned to wreak havoc in Egypt. However, the Lord instructed each household of the children of Israel to kill a lamb and mark their doorposts and lintels with the blood of the slain animal. But they were to stay indoors!

The houses of the Egyptians weren’t marked, and the death angel, in a swoop, struck every firstborn in the land of Egypt, whether man or beast. But you see, there were other strangers in Egypt who weren’t Jews, who knew about this and marked their houses, and just like the children of Israel, they too were protected. We know this to be so, because the Bible says when Israel went out of Egypt, “…a mixed multitude went up also with them...” (Exodus 12:38).

They escaped that havoc because they obeyed God’s principles for protection. Some people feel they can do whatever they want, and choose whatever way they want to go, and then think God is supposed to see to it that they’re shielded and protected from evil. It’s not so!

God gives instructions and directions; you’re divinely protected in following those instructions and guidance that He’s given you. You’re shielded from all the attacks and evil that destroy others, when you stay in His Word. He’s the boss; when He tells you what to do and where to go, comply. When you align yourself with His perfect will, you’ll permanently dwell in safety. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

I dwell in Christ; therefore, I’m forever in safety, shielded from all the attacks and evil that destroy others. No weapon formed against me shall prosper, because the Word of God is my life; in Christ, I live, and move, and have my being. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY

Isaiah 54:17; Psalm 91:1-12
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Hebrews 3 & Jeremiah 38-40

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 9:18-27 & 1 Chronicles 3

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

3RD NOVEMBER.

I affirm that I am what God says I am; His ability, grace and power are working in me and through me mightily today! I have what God says I have, and can do what God says I can do. His Word to me is reality, and that’s the basis for which I know I’ll never be poor, sick, broke or defeated!

My heart is full of love, because the love of God has been deposited in my spirit by the Holy Ghost. I make a choice today to love everyone that I meet, and speak and believe the best of everyone, irrespective of how they may treat me.

I will cover those I meet with grace, and shielf them with my umbrella of love. I am laughing my way through life, from victory to victory and from glory to glory! I laugh at the devil, and challenging circumstances because I know I can never be disadvantaged.

I am soaring high on the wings of the Spirit; my mouth is filled today with laughter and my tongue with the songs of triumph. I am full of power and dominion and nothing is impossible unto me! I function by the power of the Spirit today, in wisdom, and I have perfect understanding of all things. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY 3RD NOVEMBER 2019

THEME: FORTIFYING YOUR VICTORY.

MEMORISE:
Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown. Revelation 3:11

READ: Ephesians 6:10-18
10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

Yesterday, we considered how to enforce the victory bequeathed to us by our Lord Jesus Christ through His death and resurrection. Today, we shall be learning how to fortify this victory, so that it is not stolen from us.

“Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.” Ephesians 6:10-11

This scripture holds the key to how we fortify our victory in Christ, by commanding us to be strong in the Lord. This is not a piece of advice but an express command given by the Holy Spirit. Beloved, to fortify your victory in Christ, you must be strengthened by the power that comes through having a relationship with the Lord. God does not want His children to be weaklings, which is why He often told the commanders of the army of Israel to be strong and courageous. He said to Joshua 1:9:

“Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.”

Courage is a necessary ingredient for fortifying our victory. During one of our Solemn Assembly services in 2018, I showed my children the video clip of a goat being bullied by a cow. In a turn of events, the small goat put the cow to flight, because it courageously resisted the cow. We can learn from this goat’s courage and persistence.

Apart from being strong in the Lord, we are further commanded in Ephesians 6:10-11 to put on the whole armor of God. What is the whole armor of God? The Holy Spirit articulates this in today’s Bible reading. The armor of God comprises of many components with distinctive uses. These include the belt of truth and the breastplate of righteousness. The good news is that Jesus Christ is The Truth, just as He is our Righteousness. In other words, making Him our Ally is great wisdom that fortifies our victory. Our armor also includes boots for preaching the gospel of peace everywhere. Unfortunately, many Christians and churches are neglecting this aspect of our divine armor. Consequently, those we failed to preach to yesterday are the ones terrorizing us today. May the Lord forgive us our sin of neglecting to preach the gospel. The shield of faith and the helmet of salvation are other parts of God’s armor. Doubt and unbelief rob us of our victory in Christ, hence the need for faith. Our salvation is shipwrecked when we fail to live a holy life. How well are you fortifying your victory in Christ today?

PRAYER POINT:
Father, strengthen me with Your mighty power, and let me not be robbed of my victory in You.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Nehemiah 7-8
Hosea 7

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 13: YES, I KNOW I AM A VICTOR.

1. Yes, I know i am a victor
For the Bible tells me so
God made me more than a conqueror
Much stronger than all my foes.

Chorus:
Jesus loves me and i love him
Together we rule the world
Christ with me I will overcome
By his blood, his Name, his word_

2. Yes, I know i am a victor
Stronger than sickness, disease
By his stripes I am superior
Far above infirmities

Refrain:

3. Yes, I know i am a victor
Stronger than demons i am
To satan i am a terror
I am free, o yes, i am

Refrain:

4. Yes, I know i am a victor
Stronger than lack, poverty
All my needs Jesus provides for
I have life abundantly

Refrain:

5. Yes, I know i am a victor
Barrenness no more indeed
Fruitful is the God i live for
All my dreams shall be fulfilled

Refrain:

6. Yes, I know i am a victor
By his strength i shall succeed
No more loss and no more failure
Glory to glory proceed

Refrain:
7. Yes, I know i am a victor
No more sorrow, no despair
Jesus Christ is my own succour
Tomorrow is joy and cheer

Refrain:

8. Yes, I know i am a victor
very soon I'll reign with him
His promise is my sure anchor
He's coming to take me home

Refrain:

9. Jesus loves me and i love him
We rule this world together
as He is so right now I am
Hear me shout Halleluyah
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: SUNDAY 3RD NOVEMBER, 2019*

*TOPIC: WATCH THE CENTRAL PLACE*

*BASIC SCRIPTURES: GENESIS 3JOHN 2; 2CORINTHIANS 4:9-16*

It is true that all lasting success and prosperity begins on the inside. Today’s scripture, Vs. 2, *‘I pray above all things that you may prosper and be in health even as your soul prospers.’* In other words, your prosperity, goodness, grace, multiplication and health is a function of the prosperity of your soul. It starts with what happens on the inside.

When you have prospered on your inside, there is nothing the devil can do to stop you from prospering on the outside. You are not a mere combination of chemicals, made in the image of God. You have an inside, a soul, an essence and a spiritual core to your personality! In today’s 2nd scripture (KJV), Vs 16, the apostle Paul refers to it as your “inward man.”

Oh! Just as bones have piths, trees have rings and a centre, the earth has a core, the solar system has a sun and the atom has a nucleus, so you have an essential, eternal essence and CENTER. It’s the seat and substance of who you are, and it needs CONSTANT STRENGTHENING. *It is in that CENTRAL PLACE of your life that God strengthens you!* This is what enables you to be successful as a father, mother, husband, wife or in your career/business, etc! That is what determines your GENERAL FAVOUR and prosperity!

In a world of chaos and battles, you need STRENGTH in your INNER MAN – your spirit and soul – in order to win! That is the meaning of today’s 1st scripture, *“I pray above all things that you may prosper and be in health even as your soul prospers.”* As 2019 ends, spend time to FEED and PROSPER your SOUL through regular and disciplined Bible studies, personal fasting and prayers! These are two major FOOD ITEMS for your inner man – YOUR SOUL! Never postpone your Bible study and prayer hour! Living holy to avoid INNER GUILT is also crucial diet! So, arise daily and draw strength for the journey – PROSPER YOU SOUL! FEED IT DAILY!

*NEVER TOO LATE! ALWAYS FRESH!*
*Still give out this 4th quarter ODM copy to a soul and to a family!*
*ODM IS THE BEST BIRTHDAY, WEDDING, ANNIVERSARY OR EVENT GIFT ITEM. USE IT ALWAYS! VISIT A BOOKSTORE AND GIVE OUT ANOTHER COPY THIS WEEK!*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take Song 1: Higher Ground…
1. In your own words, pray generally as you’re led now.
2. Lord, help me to FEED and strengthen my soul daily!
3. I uproot laziness and procrastination from my dictionary as 2019 ends in Jesus name.
4. I refuse to allow the end-of-year hustle and bustle to quench my FIRE for God! I receive my testimony and I command it to manifest speedily in Jesus name.
5. Pray about the last days of 2019! Pray about today now.
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: JOHN 1-3*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF_

*Song 1: I’m Pressing On The Upward Way.*

1. I’m pressing on the upward way,
New heights I’m gaining every day;
Still praying as I onward bound,
“Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.”

*Refrain:*

Lord, lift me up, and let me stand
By faith on Canaan’s tableland;
A higher plane than I have found,
Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.

2. My heart has no desire to stay
Where doubts arise and fears dismay;
Though some may dwell where these abound,
My prayer, my aim, is higher ground.

3. I want to live above the world,
Though Satan’s darts at me are hurled;
For faith has caught the joyful sound,
The song of saints on higher ground.

4. I want to scale the utmost height
And catch a gleam of glory bright;
But still I’ll pray till rest I’ve found,
“Lord, lead me on to higher ground.�
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {July ~ Dec., 2019}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Sunday, November 3, 2019

TOPIC: GOD-PLEASING GIVING--PURPOSELY AND FAITHFULLY

Read 1 Corinthians 16:1-4

1. Now concerning the collection for the saints, as I have given order to the churches of Galatia, even so do ye.
2. Upon the first day of the week let every one of you lay by him in store, as God hath prospered him, that there be no gatherings when I come.
3. And when I come, whomsoever ye shall approve by your letters, them will I send to bring your liberality unto Jerusalem.
4. And if it be meet that I go also, they shall go with me.

MEMORISE: Blessed is he who considers the poor; The Lord will deliver him in time of trouble (Psalm 41:1)

EXPOSITION

Following biblical principles of giving saves us from giving divinely unacceptable sacrifices. When God is pleased with our giving, He releases abundant blessing upon our lives (cf. Lk. 6:38).
In our text today, Paul asked the Corinthians church to collect offerings for the less privileged or challenged fellow Christians who were as Jerusalem (1 Cor. 16:1). This kind of giving was based on a specific purpose - to meet the needs of others. God wants us to be purposeful in giving. Don't wait to be told before rising up to meet an obvious specific need in the body of Christ. As long as it is in your capacity, give to meet raise the needy, relieve someone from financial mess, pay the bills (medical, electrical, water, etc.) of the less privileged, award scholarships or sponsorship to bright students, etc.

Likewise, you have to be faithful in your act of giving (v. 2). Give as God has prospered you. Your giving must be in relation to what you have earned. A spiritual malady rampant in Christendom today is that the well-to-do want to give as the poor give in the same local church. Have we forgotten: 'For everyone to whom much is given, from him much will be required; and to whom much has been committed, of him they will ask the more' (Lk. 12:48)? Learn to give with purpose and faithfulness.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, help me to see giving as my spiritual responsibility to You and others.
2. I need the grace, O Lord, to be a faithful giver.
3. Lord, help our well-to-do brethren to stop cheating themselves by comparing themselves with the low-income-earners in terms of giving.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Jeremiah 20:6 - 23:6; 2 Timothy 3:9 - 4:12
Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE
Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM