The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Saturday 2nd November
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SATURDAY, 2ND NOVEMBER.

HIS LIVING TABERNACLE

And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people (2 Corinthians 6:16).

God vacated the temple in Jerusalem, when Jesus was crucified. While He was still on the Cross for three long hours, the Bible says there was darkness in the earth; the rocks began to split, and the earth began to quake (Read Matthew 27:45-51).

The presence of God had been in the Holy of Holies in the temple, separated from the Holy Place with a thick curtain: 40 feet long, 20 feet high, 4 inches thick. But when Jesus said on the Cross, “It is finished”; the Bible says, that thick curtain was cut from the top to the bottom, and the Holy of Holies was open, and God’s presence vacated the building.
Prior to that day, only the High Priest could enter the presence of God. But when the divine presence returned through the Holy Spirit, the Church was born; the human body became the living tabernacle of God. Now, He lives in us. Glory to God!

You’re the temple of the living God. Every day you walk in this earth, have the consciousness that you’re God’s mobile headquarters. With this consciousness, you can never be defeated, because you understand that greater is He that’s in you than he that’s in the world. You’re full of life, from the crown of your head to the soles of your feet. Blessed be God!

Being the temple of God means your lungs, kidneys, heart, and every organ and system of your body is filled with the Spirit of God. You’ve been perfected in Him. This is the consciousness you must carry every time, no matter the challenges that come your way. 1 John 4:4 (NKJV) says, “You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.” Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

Greater is He that’s in me than he that’s in the world! From the crown of my head to the soles of my feet, I’m full of life. No sickness, disease or infirmity can fasten itself to my body! Christ in me is the hope of glory, strength and victory! Glory to God!

FURTHER STUDY

1 Corinthians 3:16; 1 Peter 2:5; Colossians 1:26-27
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Hebrews 2 & Jeremiah 36-37

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 9:8-17 & 1 Chronicles 2

FAITH PROCLAMATIONS

2ND NOVEMBER.

I refuse to be sick because it’s not in my nature. I’m a new creation in Christ Jesus; old things are passed away, and all things are become new. The man that could be sick is dead; the “me” that’s alive today has Zoe-the supernatural life of God that makes me invincible and impregnable to sickness, disease, and infirmity.

I have the life of God in me; it’s the superior life of glory, success, and victory. Thank you Lord for making it possible for me to receive this glorious and wondrous life into my spirit, thus making me superhuman. Praise God.

I belong in God’s class of divine beings; therefore I look beyond the natural realm of existence
to my heavenly rights, blessings, and provisions in Christ Jesus! I recognize today and take hold of my divine right to live in health, prosperity, victory, success, dominion, and excellence! Thank you Lord Jesus, for giving me the right to reign and rule over the circumstances of life and exercise dominion over satan and the power of darkness.

I have dominion over sin, sickness, and circumstances. I’m superior to satan, and I’ve overcome the world. I am seated together with Christ in heavenly realms, far above all principality and power! I exercise the authority of Christ in and around my sphere of contact, in Jesus’ Name!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 2ND NOVEMBER 2019

THEME: ENFORCING YOUR VICTORY.

MEMORISE:
And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death. Revelation 12:11

READ: 1 John 5:4-6
4 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.

5 Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?

6 This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth.

1 Timothy 6:11-12
11 But thou, O man of God, flee these things; and follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, meekness.

12 Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.

Many people do not know that we need to continually enforce the victory that our Lord Jesus Christ earned for us at Calvary, the Lord bequeathed this victory to us as a gift just as He gave the Promised Land to the Israelites. We are therefore declared to be more than conquerors through Him (Romans 8:37). How then do we enforce this victory over the devil, the world and the flesh? Today’s memory verse provides some answers. We can enforce our victory over the devil by appropriating the Blood of Jesus Christ against him and his kingdom. The devil cannot withstand this when done in faith. Any person who wants to live a victorious life over the forces of darkness must believe in the atoning work that Jesus Christ performed when He offered His life as a sacrifice, He poured out His precious Blood and died a cursed death on the cross of Calvary for the deliverance of mankind ( 1 Peter 1:18-19, Galatians 3:13).

Another way of enforcing our victory is by proclaiming the word of our testimony. The Holy Spirit says in Romans 10:10:

“ For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.”

The Hebrew boys activated their deliverance from the fiery furnace by their confessions. They said in Daniel 3:17:

“ If it be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and he will deliver us out of thine hand, O king.”

True to the words of their declaration, God delivered them. Just as He did for them, He will also deliver you today in Jesus’ Name. However, you must believe in your heart, and in that faith, confess that you are victorious. You are even victorious over death! The fear of death is one factor that makes people lose their faith and consequently their victory. For this reason, Jesus warned us not to be afraid of those who can kill the body and do nothing else. Rather, we should fear the One who can kill the body and throw the body and soul into hell (Matthew 10:28). This Mighty One is more than able to deliver those who believe in Him and confess Him before physical and spiritual obstacles. The appropriate and effective use of God’s word is another means of enforcing our victory. The Lord Himself used this tool when He was faced with temptation in the wilderness, quoting God’s word appropriately to counter the subtle attacks of the devil (Luke 4:1-13). This is why you must be a good student of the Bible. Till the Lord returns, continue to fight the good fight of faith by enforcing your victory over the devil, the world and the flesh. God bless you.

ACTION POINT:
Enforce the victory Christ earned for you at Calvary against every factor working against His will for your life.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Nehemiah 4-6
Hosea 5-6

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 13: YES, I KNOW I AM A VICTOR.

1. Yes, I know i am a victor
For the Bible tells me so
God made me more than a conqueror
Much stronger than all my foes.

Chorus:
Jesus loves me and i love him
Together we rule the world
Christ with me I will overcome
By his blood, his Name, his word_

2. Yes, I know i am a victor
Stronger than sickness, disease
By his stripes I am superior
Far above infirmities

Refrain:

3. Yes, I know i am a victor
Stronger than demons i am
To satan i am a terror
I am free, o yes, i am

Refrain:

4. Yes, I know i am a victor
Stronger than lack, poverty
All my needs Jesus provides for
I have life abundantly

Refrain:

5. Yes, I know i am a victor
Barrenness no more indeed
Fruitful is the God i live for
All my dreams shall be fulfilled

Refrain:

6. Yes, I know i am a victor
By his strength i shall succeed
No more loss and no more failure
Glory to glory proceed

Refrain:
7. Yes, I know i am a victor
No more sorrow, no despair
Jesus Christ is my own succour
Tomorrow is joy and cheer

Refrain:

8. Yes, I know i am a victor
very soon I'll reign with him
His promise is my sure anchor
He's coming to take me home

Refrain:

9. Jesus loves me and i love him
We rule this world together
as He is so right now I am
Hear me shout Halleluyah
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: SATURDAY 2ND NOVEMBER, 2019*

*TOPIC: HE WHO HAS GOD ONLY! A NEW REVELATION!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: GENESIS 17:1-9*

In Genesis 17 (today’s scripture), God appeared to Abram *the seventh* time and revealed a new phase of Himself to Abram. He said, “I am the Almighty God.” Why did God start by introducing Himself in a new way? Why did God start by giving Abram a new revelation of Himself?

Because He was about to do a new and glorious thing in his life. And as 2019 ends, that is what He is set to do in your life, family and ministry! As 2019 ends, you will receive a new revelation of the Almighty God and you will receive an unusual end-of-year VISITATION from His ALMIGHTY HAND.

Abram was ninety nine years, Sarai his wife was ninety years; they were both old and all hope of ever giving birth to their own child or children was gone. But the One who is called ALMIGHTY says that “I still have something to offer; I offer you Myself.

I introduce Myself to you in order to introduce you into a HIGHER LEVEL OF MY GRACE.” No matter how 2019 has been, NOTE THIS: *There is no irreversible situation that cannot be reversed! This ALMIGHTY GOD is saying to you today: ‘Trust me. I am your miracle! I am your breakthrough! I am your healing! I am your provision! I am everything you need and everything you want!’*

And as I write this morning, the words of C.S. Lewis rings deep in my spirit, *“He who has God and everything else has no more than he who has God only.”* IF YOU HAVE GOD, YOU HAVE EVERYTHING, because DELAY IS NOT A DENIAL!* He who has God Almighty can never be disadvantaged! Abraham had nothing, no strength, no desire, no hope, but *HE HAD GOD.* Just as He did not end up in shame, you will not end up in shame! Hold on to Him! I see a last-minute testimony coming from your address!

*It takes a year to prepare for the January World Anointing Night; let God use you! People’s testimonies on that night shall provoke your own. Sow your World Anointing Night Seed into: MANNA MIRACLE MOUNTAIN MINISTRY (JWAN) UBA ACCOUNT NUMBER: 1015310823 or any account on page 29 of ODM.*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take Song 2: It Is Well With My Soul…
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Still *pray about this new month! Cancel premature death!*
3. *Revelation is the doorway to manifestation! Pray this seriously now:* Spirit of the Living God, reveal the Father to me in a new way. Reveal the Son to me in a new way. Reveal Yourself to me in a new way. Reveal myself to me in a new way in Jesus name *(Pray it seriously).*
4. I put an end to every demonic manifestation that is BLOCKING MY LAUGHTER IN JESUS NAME *(Pray well).*
5. Pray about today seriously as led now.
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: LUKE 22-24*

*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF_

*Song 2: It Is Well With My Soul.*

1. When peace like a river
Attendeth my way;
When sorrow like the sea bellows roll,
Whatever my lot, thou hast taught me to say
It is well, it is well, with my soul.

*Refrain:*
It is well (it is well)
With my soul (with my soul)
It is well, it is well with my soul.

2. Though Satan should buffet,
Though trials should come,
Let this blest assurance control;
That Christ has regarded my helpless estate,
And hath shed His own blood for my soul.

3. My sin, oh this bliss of this glorious thought,
My sin, not in part but the whole,
Is nailed to the cross, and I bear it no more,
Praise the Lord, praise the Lord, O my soul.

4. For me, be it Christ, be it Christ hence to live;
If dark hours about me shall roll;
No pang shall be mine, for in death as in life,
Thou wilt whisper Thy peace to my soul.
*SEEDS OF DESTINY*

*CONNECTING DIVINE PRESERVATION *

02 November, 2019

To serve God is to be saved by God; to serve God is to be safe in life.

SCRIPTURE: He suffered no man to do them wrong: yea, he reproved kings for their sakes; Saying, Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm.
Psalms 105:14-15

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: To serve God is to be saved by God; to serve God is to be safe in life.

Preservation in this context connotes exemption and protection from danger and harm. So, when God guards, protects and exempts His children from danger and harm, it is called Divine preservation or Supernatural preservation.

The truth is, God is a specialist in the preservation of His children. The Most High God is interested in the welfare of His people. To be called by God is to be preserved by Him. The Caller is also the Preserver.
Now, what are the keys to Divine Preservation?
1. Upright Living: To be upright is to end right up � far above the reach of the enemy. Righteousness takes you to the realm that is beyond the reach of harm. (Isaiah 33:15-16).

2. Dwelling in God�s Presence: The secret place of God is the safest place for a man�s life. (Psalms 91:1)

3. Kingdom Assignment: You cannot carry out an ambassadorial assignment and not have diplomatic immunity. In the same manner, you cannot carry out Kingdom assignment and not have Divine (heavenlimatic) immunity. To serve God is to be saved by God. To serve God is to be safe in life. (Exodus 23:25)

I prophesy to you in these ��mber� months; God shall preserve you and your loved ones against every satanic wickedness and onslaught, in Jesus� Name.

REMEMBER THIS: To serve God is to be saved by God; to serve God is to be safe in life.
ASSIGNMENT (S):

1. Determine to live a life devoid of iniquity and compromise.
2. Anything that keeps you away from God�s Presence is an enemy of your preservation � fight it.
3. Be brutally involved in kingdom assignment especially soul-winning.
For Further Understanding, Get This Message: Keys to Divine Preservation part 1
PRAYER: Lord, I thank You for Your Word to me today. I connect to Your preservation power for the safety of my life, family and destiny, Lord, in Jesus� Name

DAILY READING: Ezek 3:16 to 6:14, Heb 4:1 to 16, Ps 104:24 to 35, Prov 26:27
QUOTE: The secret place is a hiding place and no devil can find whom God hides. Culled from 22 laws of life- Volume 2 by Dr Paul Enenche.
AMAZING FACT: Eagles� eyes have a million light-sensitive cells per square mm of retina, five times more than a human�s 200,000.
DON'T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Sunday Services tomorrow by 6:00am, 8:00am and 10:00am at the Glory Dome. Invite your friends and loved ones. God bless you as you come.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: Your preservation in this season is decreed in the Name of Jesus Christ. Every weapon fashioned against you and your family is refired back to senders in Jesus� Name.
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {July ~ Dec., 2019}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Saturday, November 2, 2019

-International Day to End Impunity for Crimes against Journalists

TOPIC: DON'T OPPRESS ONE ANOTHER
Read Leviticus 25:8-17

8. And thou shalt number seven sabbaths of years unto thee, seven times seven years; and the space of the seven sabbaths of years shall be unto thee forty and nine years.
9. Then shalt thou cause the trumpet of the jubile to sound on the tenth day of the seventh month, in the day of atonement shall ye make the trumpet sound throughout all your land.
10. And ye shall hallow the fiftieth year, and proclaim liberty throughout all the land unto all the inhabitants thereof: it shall be a jubile unto you; and ye shall return every man unto his possession, and ye shall return every man unto his family.
11. A jubile shall that fiftieth year be unto you: ye shall not sow, neither reap that which groweth of itself in it, nor gather the grapes in it of thy vine undressed.
12. For it is the jubile; it shall be holy unto you: ye shall eat the increase thereof out of the field.
13. In the year of this jubile ye shall return every man unto his possession.
14. And if thou sell ought unto thy neighbour, or buyest ought of thy neighbour's hand, ye shall not oppress one another:
15. According to the number of years after the jubile thou shalt buy of thy neighbour, and according unto the number of years of the fruits he shall sell unto thee:
16. According to the multitude of years thou shalt increase the price thereof, and according to the fewness of years thou shalt diminish the price of it: for according to the number of the years of the fruits doth he sell unto thee.
17. Ye shall not therefore oppress one another; but thou shalt fear thy God: for I am the Lord your God.

MEMORISE: Therefore you shall not oppress one another, but you shall fear your God; for I am the Lord your God (Leviticus 25:17)

EXPOSITION

To oppress someone is to keep the person down by force or make the person sad or gloomy. It means to frustrate or deprive him something expected, desired or even qualified for. It is a level causing another man pain. Some people delight in oppressing others. But thank God for the few like Nehemiah who abhor such. He was disappointed when he heard that the rich were oppressing the poor (Neh. 5:1-13).

If the unbelievers oppress Christians, it is understandable as persecution. What can we say when Christians oppress one another, even ministers of God oppressing co-ministers? There are cases of husbands oppressing their wives, and vice versa. We hear of elders and other church leaders oppressing their pastors, and vice versa. Is our history not severally dotted with brothers oppressing sisters, bosses tyrannising their followers, etc.?

As you go out today, be sure that agenda and acts to oppress other persons are not found in you. The one you oppressed today might found favour in God's sight to be your boss in the very nearest future. What then becomes of you?

If you are being oppressed in any form, the grace and power of God will bring you out, victoriously, in Jesus' name. Amen. Nevertheless, When you are finally free and favoured by God to be ahead of your oppressors, don't revenge; act like Joseph (Gen. 45:1ff). That is the mind of Christ that you must possess (cf. Phil. 2:5).

PRAYER POINTS

1. Father, forgive me. If there be anyone I have oppressed.
2. O Lord, stop the plan of oppressors over me, my family, my business, etc., in Jesus' name.
3. Lord Jesus, give Your Church victory over every oppressor in this nation, in Jesus' name.
EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Jeremiah 17:8 - 20:5; 2 Timothy 2:14 - 3:8

Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE
Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM