The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Friday 1st November
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

FRIDAY, 1ST NOVEMBER.

MINISTERING THROUGH THE SPIRIT

While Peter yet spake these words, the Holy Ghost fell on all them which heard the word (Acts 10:44).

Luke tells a beautiful story in Acts 10, of an event in the house of Cornelius, a Roman centurion. Even though he was a devout man, he wasn’t saved. An angel of the Lord appeared to him and instructed him to send for Peter, who’d tell him words through which he and his household would be saved (Acts 11:13-14). While Peter was in Cornelius’ house, preaching the Gospel, something extraordinary happened: “…the Holy Ghost fell on all them which heard the word” (Acts 10:44).

Notice the word, “fell”; it’s translated from the Greek “epipiptō,” and it means to fall like rain; an outpouring. It also means to fall on someone in an embrace. As Peter spoke those gracious words of salvation, the Holy Ghost embraced everyone in Cornelius’ household, and they were all recreated and filled with the Spirit. Hallelujah!

This is what happens when we minister through the Spirit; our hearers are enraptured in the Father’s love! They bask in the Spirit’s embrace, and get convicted in their hearts for salvation, because our words aren’t mere words. Our testimony of Christ and witness of His salvation is like Peter’s; out of our bellies flow gushers of living water (John 7:38). As such, your words cease to be persuasive words of man’s wisdom, but words delivered in the demonstration of the Spirit and of power.

Many who thronged Jesus experienced the embrace of the Spirit. Luke 5:17 tells us, “…as he was teaching, that there were Pharisees and doctors of the law sitting by, which were come out of every town of Galilee, and Judaea, and Jerusalem: and the power of the Lord was present to heal them.” There was something in the air as Jesus spoke; His words were loaded with divine energy. Glory to God! God’s power to save, help, deliver and bless is in the Gospel, which you must convey and communicate by the power of God’s Spirit. That’s why you must always be filled with the Spirit, like Paul admonished in Ephesians 5:18-20.

Being filled with the Spirit, His divine glory and presence are transmitted through you in the words that you speak. There and then, faith and a deep conviction is stirred in the hearts of your hearers, leaving salvation, deliverance, and untold blessings in its wake! Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for my words are impregnated with divine power, such that when I speak, my words are life-transforming, bringing convictions to the hearts of sinners, and establishing your divine plans and purposes in the lives of many, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Ephesians 5:18-21; 1 Corinthians 2:4-5; Acts 1:8 AMPC

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Hebrews 1 & Jeremiah 34-35

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 9:1-7 & 1 Chronicles 1

#TALKINGSESSION

1ST NOVEMBER.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Father, thank You for choosing me for the life of prosperity and abundance. I don’t lack any good thing because I’ve recognised You as my Lord and Shepherd. Thank You Lord, for enriching me in all things for Your glory, and for the good of others around me.

I am the seed of Abraham; I am was born great! I am ordained for greatness and excellence; therefore, I do great things in Christ Jesus! Hallelujah! Not only am I blessed, but I am also a package of blessings happening everywhere.

Anything I lay my hands upon is blessed and anyone I come in contact with receives an impartation of God’s blessing because the blessing of God upon my life overflows from me to everything and everyone around me, in Jesus' Name. Amen!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY 1ST NOVEMBER 2019

THEME: POISON TO DEVOURERS!

MEMORISE:

When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell. Psalm 27:2

READ: Isaiah 49:24-26

24 Shall the prey be taken from the mighty, or the lawful captive delivered?

25 But thus saith the LORD, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children.

26 And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.

There was once a young brother who believed every word he read from the Bible. Based on the word of God, this brother believed that his blood was too precious to be sucked by and devourer, even mosquitoes, and knocked those who used things like insecticide to ride their rooms of mosquitoes. He even proclaimed that no mosquito dared sucked his blood and live! So, one day, he challenged other brethren to watch what would happen to any mosquito that tried to attack him. He stretched his hand out through the window, exposing it to mosquitoes flying nearby. Immediately, several mosquitoes zoomed in on it and began to suck his blood. However, to everyone’ great surprise, once the mosquitoes drank his blood, they fell down dead. To the natural mind which walks in the realm of doubt and unbelief, this may sound like ridiculous story, but it is true. Indeed, the things of the spirit cannot be grasped by the natural mind because they are spiritually discerned (2 Corinthians 2:14). In the same line of faith as this young brother, the Psalmist says in Psalm 27:2:

“When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.”

Enemies are enemies, irrespective of their nature or origin. They can come against us in the form of human beings, animals, plants or any other things in the created world. That is why God’s promise to us in Isaiah 54:17 is all-encompassing, saying:

“ No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.”

Based on God’s promises in today’s Bible reading, if you really belong to Him, you will be toxic to devourers of mankind. It is therefore an anomaly for children of God to say that witches are sucking their blood. Beloved, this should not be your experience because every child of God is in a covenant that is founded on the Blood of Jesus (Luke 22:20). As you partake of Jesus’ Blood at the communion table, His blood flows through entire system, making your blood deadly to every blood-sucking demon. To anyone who has been threatened by witches, I advise you run to Jesus Christ today. He will make you poisonous to those who want to devour you. Several years ago, I also felt threatened when witches in my village planned to make me their breakfast, but the Lord delivered me. He can do the same for you if you genuinely belong to Him. Are you one of His?

PRAYER POINT:
Father, please protect me from all devourers, and cause me to live in peace and good health.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Nehemiah 1-3
Hosea 3-4

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 13: YES, I KNOW I AM A VICTOR.

1. Yes, I know i am a victor
For the Bible tells me so
God made me more than a conqueror
Much stronger than all my foes.

Chorus:
Jesus loves me and i love him
Together we rule the world
Christ with me I will overcome
By his blood, his Name, his word_

2. Yes, I know i am a victor
Stronger than sickness, disease
By his stripes I am superior
Far above infirmities

Refrain:

3. Yes, I know i am a victor
Stronger than demons i am
To satan i am a terror
I am free, o yes, i am

Refrain:

4. Yes, I know i am a victor
Stronger than lack, poverty
All my needs Jesus provides for
I have life abundantly

Refrain:

5. Yes, I know i am a victor
Barrenness no more indeed
Fruitful is the God i live for
All my dreams shall be fulfilled

Refrain:

6. Yes, I know i am a victor
By his strength i shall succeed
No more loss and no more failure
Glory to glory proceed

Refrain:
7. Yes, I know i am a victor
No more sorrow, no despair
Jesus Christ is my own succour
Tomorrow is joy and cheer

Refrain:

8. Yes, I know i am a victor
very soon I'll reign with him
His promise is my sure anchor
He's coming to take me home

Refrain:

9. Jesus loves me and i love him
We rule this world together
as He is so right now I am
Hear me shout Halleluyah
*SEEDS OF DESTINY*

*VISION � A REQUIREMENT FOR THE JOURNEY*

01 November, 2019

Your life is not dynamic until it is specific and definite in pursuit.

SCRIPTURE: And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it.
Habakkuk 2:2.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Your life is not dynamic until it is specific and definite in pursuit.

I welcome you to the first day of this eleventh month of the year 2019. I prophesy on your life and family that you shall escape all the traps of the enemy for the rest of the year and beyond. In this eleventh month, you shall receive your eleventh-hour miracles, in Jesus� Name.

Now, it is confirmed that in the journey of life, there are battles and until you are armed for the journey, victory would not be possible. The truth is, the journey of life requires vision, and so is the journey of this month of November.

Get this: There can be no great future without a clear vision. Travelling without vision is ending without distinction. To be blind mentally is to be denied destiny. Your life is not dynamic until it is specific and definite in pursuit. What you can see determines what God will give (Gen. 15:13); what does not occur to you cannot occur for you; what is not clear to you cannot be there for you. What your heart cannot comprehend, your hands cannot apprehend. So, a clear vision of destination arms you for the journey of life.

My counsel is, never run out of vision for your life. To be empty of vision is to be empty in life. But you shall succeed in Jesus� Name.

REMEMBER THIS: Your life is not dynamic until it is specific and definite in pursuit.

ASSIGNMENT (S):

1. Map out a clear vision for your life and run with it.
2. Deploy massive action to actualize your vision.
For Further Understanding, Get This Message: Armed for the Journey.

PRAYER: Lord, I thank You for the privilege of another month. Help me to always possess the vision necessary for my destination in life, and the grace to realize it Lord, in Jesus� Name.

DAILY READING: Ezekiel 1:1 to 3:15, Hebrews 3:1 to 19, Psalm 104:1 to 23, Proverbs 26:24 to 26
QUOTE: To really succeed in life, you must mobilize your life�s resources- Gifts, favour, wisdom, opportunities etc. Culled from 365 wisdom capsules by Dr Paul Enenche.

TODAY IN HISTORY: 1/11/2012: November 1st was a feast day celebrated by Anglicans and Roman Catholics.

AMAZING FACT: The Catholic Church is the longest standing and the most Universal of all institutions in the world.

DON�T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Dunamis Home Church Fellowship close to you tomorrow by 6:00pm. Invite your neighbours. God Bless You!
PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: I decree upon you clarity of vision in this season, in Jesus� Name.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: FRIDAY 1ST NOVEMBER, 2019*

*TOPIC: SHE DANCED AT A STREET CALLED “HOPELESSNESS!”*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: DANIEL 6:10-28*

Share with me and connect to the good news report below:

“Thank God for this vision sir! I want to thank God for His faithfulness in my life. I vowed to testify so that others can read my story too and hold on to my “OVERDO” GOD. I have been an ODM user for years now and have never failed to read every edition. For years now, I have been trusting God for my marital settlement. After years of delay, “Jehovah Overdo” settled me in this year 2019 (January) – after which the devil came back! My husband happened to be based abroad. 

Immediately after the marriage, he started preparing my papers for me to join him over there.
The process started and then ceased even though nothing was wrong. I kept fasting and trusting God because “distant marriage” of separation and living apart wasn’t what I prayed for. I went through a lot of discouragement and tears, in addition to *get getting thoughts that all hope was lost.* 

However, I gathered myself together and partook in the last 2019 July 14-day WORLDWIDE ODM FASTING PROGRAMME. To God be the glory, just a few days after the fasting programme, God surprised me with my visa grant. I give God all the glory!!! I thank you Bishop Christ! Please share my testimony to encourage others. This God is alive!!! (From Ndaguba Jane Onyinye, +234 7035-1363-29).”

Notice that she wrote that she was trusting God for marital settlement *FOR YEAR!* Indeed, we all want instant and quick result but God’s calendar is not man’s calendar! *After years of delay, her husband came back from ABROAD!* Oh God! You are *ALL WISE!* This is why, no matter how 2019 has been, you must NEVER QUIT trusting Jehovah! *Stop envying others because your testimony will be very special.*

Just as she experienced DIVINE SURPRISE, when ALL HOPE SEEMED LOST, so shall be your story! A wise man said: “Through hard work, perseverance and a faith in God, you can live your dreams.” Always remember that the greatest oak was once a little nut which held its ground.

No wonder Jackson Brown penned: *“In the confrontation between the stream and the rock, the stream always wins – not through strength but by perseverance.”* No matter how 2019 has been, hold on and hold out like DANIEL in the lion’s den. God will make a way for you even at the last minute! Yes! Hold on and hold out!

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take your best worship song to God.
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. *Pray about this new month! Cancel premature death!*
3. God of Daniel, even when all HOPE SEEMED lost and the KING his helper, became helpless, You showed up for Daniel. LORD, show up again! Lord, do it again! I refuse to quit now! I reject depression, self-pity or comparing myself to others. I look to You and I know I shall testify in Jesus name.
4. Pray for the family whose testimony was used today.
5. LORD, use my life and ministry to show the world that YOU ARE A REWARDER of men in Jesus name.
6. Pray about today seriously now See Pages 7-9 prayers.

*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: LUKE 18-21*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF_
Yesterday at 5:43 P
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {July ~ Dec., 2019}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Friday, November 1, 2019

TOPIC: WORD FOR THE WORSHIPPERS
Read Jeremiah 7:1-12

1. The word that came to Jeremiah from the Lord, saying,
2. Stand in the gate of the Lord's house, and proclaim there this word, and say, Hear the word of the Lord, all ye of Judah, that enter in at these gates to worship the Lord.
3. Thus saith the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel, Amend your ways and your doings, and I will cause you to dwell in this place.
4. Trust ye not in lying words, saying, The temple of the Lord, The temple of the Lord, The temple of the Lord, are these.
5. For if ye throughly amend your ways and your doings; if ye throughly execute judgment between a man and his neighbour;
6. If ye oppress not the stranger, the fatherless, and the widow, and shed not innocent blood in this place, neither walk after other gods to your hurt:
7. Then will I cause you to dwell in this place, in the land that I gave to your fathers, for ever and ever.
8. Behold, ye trust in lying words, that cannot profit.
9. Will ye steal, murder, and commit adultery, and swear falsely, and burn incense unto Baal, and walk after other gods whom ye know not;
10. And come and stand before me in this house, which is called by my name, and say, We are delivered to do all these abominations?
11. Is this house, which is called by my name, become a den of robbers in your eyes? Behold, even I have seen it, saith the Lord.
12. But go ye now unto my place which was in Shiloh, where I set my name at the first, and see what I did to it for the wickedness of my people Israel.

MEMORISE: Stand in the gate of the Lord's house, and proclaim there this word, and say, 'Hear the word of the Lord, all you of Judah who enter in at these gates to worship the Lord!' (Jeremiah 7:2)

EXPOSITION

One major fact of evangelism is to proclaim the gospel to the unbelievers. Preaching to other Christians on their way to the church or coming back from church can be seen as waste of time or laziness on the part of the preacher who is ashamed or afraid to preach to the non-Christians. The Lord is not satisfied with the ways of the people in the world.

The shocking news from our today's passage is that, God wants to stabilise His Church first. What is going on in the church today ought not to be heard among unbelievers (1 Cor. 5:1). The Lord did not send Jeremiah to unbelievers, rather, he told him to go to the entrance of the temple and speak His words to those who claim to be God's worshippers.

The same message is coming to us, today, as worshippers of God. To amend our ways before God, not to execute false judgement, not to oppress strangers, the fatherless and the widow, not to shed innocent blood, or follow other gods, as it is the practice of so many, so-called Christians, today. Some of our spiritual leaders are not helping matters. They lie (v. 8). That increases stealing, murder, adultery, strife, unfaithfulness, etc.

Dear readers, have our churches not turned to dens of robbers and the homes of other abominations? It is high time we amended our ways.

PRAYER POINTS

1. O Lord our God, please revisit our Church with great and lasting revival.
2. Lord Almighty, purge and purify our land of all ungodliness.
3. Help all our leaders, O Lord, to represent You well, in such a time as this.
EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Jeremiah 14:9 - 17:7; 2 Timothy 1:11 - 2:13
Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE
Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM