The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Wednesday 30th October
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

WEDNESDAY, 30TH OCTOBR.

HEIRS OF ABUNDANCE

And if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise (Galatians 3:29).

2 Corinthians 8:9 says, “For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich.” What does this mean? First, understand that Jesus was never poor spiritually.

Therefore, the foregoing scripture is referring to physical, material, and financial blessings. Jesus became poor for your sake, so that you might inherit abundance.

This is simple to understand in line with the substitutionary works of Christ. God conferred our sins on Jesus on the Cross, and conferred His righteousness on us at His resurrection. Likewise, Jesus took our poverty and made us heirs of His abundance.

All of God’s wealth and resources belong to you because the Bible says, “…if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise” (Galatians 3:29). Romans 8:17 says, “And if Children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ….” Read what the Lord said in Haggai 2:8: “The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, saith the LORD of hosts.” If the silver and gold in the world belong to Him, then they belong to you; believe it, because it’s true.

In Psalm 50:10-12, He said, “For every beast of the forest is mine, and the cattle upon a thousand hills. I know all the fowls of the mountains: and the wild beasts of the field are mine…for the world is mine, and the fulness thereof.” No wonder He said in 1 Corinthians 3:21, “…all things are yours.” How could anyone read this and still be living poor? You own the world and everything in it; let it dawn on you.

Reject poverty, and choose the joyful, prosperous life in Christ. Don’t see your job or business as your source of livelihood, but as a medium to bless others. Your prosperity is a settled fact. In Christ, you’ve been brought into the life of superabundance; acknowledge and enjoy your inheritance.

PRAYER

Dear Father, I acknowledge my great inheritance in Christ and the place of greatness and abundance you’ve brought me into. I walk in righteousness, health, victory and success, because that’s my heritage in Christ, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Ephesians 1:11; Colossians 1:12
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Titus 3:1-15 & Jeremiah 31-32

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 8:33-43 & 2 Kings 23

#TALKINGSESSION

30TH OCTOBER.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for calling me out of the world into Your glorious Kingdom! I thank You for the day-to-day renewal of my mind and transformation of my soul and spirit through Your Word.

Today, as I fellowship with You through prayer and study of Your Word, I am encouraged to think more like Jesus.

I am full of power and dominion and nothing is impossible unto me! I function by the power of the Spirit today, in wisdom, and I have perfect understanding of all things. My mind is continually open to recieve new ideas.

I refuse to see myself small in life, for the God I serve is the limit-breaker! I see my greatness, my increase and my influence bursting forth on every side in the Name of Jesus! Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
Open Heaven Devotional

Wednesday, 30th October 2019

TOPIC: THE BLESSINGS OF CSR

Memorise: He that hath pity upon the poor lendeth unto the LORD; and that which he hath given will he pay him again. Proverbs 19:17

Read: Act 2:41-47 (KJV)

41 Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.
42 And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.
43 And fear came upon every soul: and many wonders and signs were done by the apostles.
44 And all that believed were together, and had all things common;
45 And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need.
46 And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart,
47 Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.

Christianity Social Responsibility (CSR) is not a 21st century concept or idea; it has been with the Church from the beginning of the Christian faith.

Today’s Bible reading describes the format it took and impact it had on the early Church. Of a truth, there are lots of blessings that accrue to us individually and collectively as the Body of Christ when we take CSR seriously.

The Church of Christ stands the chance of being tremendously blessed if we take the issue of caring for the poor and downtrodden as part of our mission, beginning from our local environment to the ends of the earth. As individuals, we will be tremendously blessed if we give heed to the words of today’s memory verse, which is part of the infallible word of God that never fails. My personal experience from giving to the poor is a testament to the veracity of this scripture.

There is the story of a Church leader who became a Christian as a result of the hospitality shown to him by a Christian couple during the Nigerian civil war.

According to his account, he staggered into the camp of a Christian couple during the civil war, and they received him like their own kinsman, giving him a plateful of rice. A plate of rice during the civil war was worth a fortune, but they gave it to him because of the love of Christ.

The man of God said he decided there and then to serve the God of this couple, who did not only provide for them during those austere times but also taught them to be good to others. He concluded in his heart that the God who made human beings as good as this couple must indeed be a very good God. “But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.” Philippians 4:19

The Church at Philppi manifested certain virtues which triggered the declaration of this wonderful promise. Narrating what they did, Philippians 4:15-16 says: “Now ye Philippians know also, that in the beginning of the gospel, when I departed from Macedonia, no church communicated with me as concerning giving and receiving, but ye only. For even in Thessalonica ye sent once and again unto my necessity.”

It was their concern for the welfare of God’s servant and the success of his assignment that moved heaven to release the wonderful promise in Philippians 4:19 to them. Beloved, let us go back to the basics of Christians hospitality and communal living, and it will not be long before the whole world will be won to Christ through our love, care and spirit of sharing.

Prayer Point:

Father, please restore to Your Church the spirit of caring, sharing and love.
Bible in one year: Ezra 7-8, Hosea 1
*SEEDS OF DESTINY*

*TAKE HEED TO YOURSELF*

30 October, 2019

Never be too anointed to be corrected; if you cannot be corrected you cannot be assisted.

SCRIPTURE: Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall. 1 Corinthians 10:12
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Never be too anointed to be corrected; if you cannot be corrected you cannot be assisted.

Many years ago, while I was in the medical school, there was a young man whom God was helping me to bring up in the Lord. I was like a spiritual mentor to him.

But after a while I couldn�t understand his operations and moves anymore. At a point, he decided to follow up a sister but the follow-up looked somehow. Both of them would lock themselves up in the same room praying together for three to four hours. So, I met him and asked, brother, what is happening? And he said to me, �you see, when eagles are operating, vultures cannot understand them.�

That is, I, the same person who was bringing him up spiritually was now a vulture and he had become an eagle overnight? Unbelievable!

So, I kept my cool, and the �eagles� continued to manifest. Gradually, the girl�s body started changing; she became fairer in complexion. I asked her, �Sister, what is happening?� and she said, �It is the glory of the Lord.�

It continued until one day when she complained that she had stomach upset and the father took her to the hospital. After the doctor examined her, he looked at her father and said, �Where are the baby things� thinking that the father was her husband. The daughter was pregnant for nine months from the �eagle� manifestation yet nobody was aware; how they covered it remains a mystery.

The pregnancy was the outcome of such an �eagle� manifestation.
Beloved, never forget your root in life; to forget your root is to forfeit your fruit. Never be too anointed to be corrected; if you cannot be corrected you cannot be assisted. Don�t be too big to be mentored.
But you shall not fail, in Jesus� Name.

REMEMBER THIS: Never be too anointed to be corrected; if you cannot be corrected you cannot be assisted
ASSIGNMENT(S)

1. Never be over confident as regards temptation; flee every appearance of evil.
2. Ensure you have a spiritual cover over your life, someone who speaks into your life and corrects you when necessary.
3. Never resist the person God used to assist you in time past.

PRAYER: Lord, I make demands on Your grace to flee from every appearance of evil. Help me to place high value on the spiritual cover You have placed over my life, Lord, in Jesus� Name.

QUOTE: Nothing suffocates a man�s destiny like pride. To be without a father is to be without a future. If you cannot be instructed, you cannot be assisted. Culled from 365 WISDOM CAPSULES by Dr Paul Enenche

AMAZING FACT: Swell shark is a species of shark that can bark like a dog.
TODAY IN HISTORY: 30/10/1834 � Slavery was abolished in the British Empire as the Slavery Abolition Act 1833 came into force.

DAILY READING: Lamentations 3:1-66, Hebrews 1:1-14, Psalms 102:1-28, Proverbs 26:21-22
PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: The grace to remain rooted and planted in God is released upon you now in Jesus� Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: WEDNESDAY 30TH OCTOBER, 2019*

*TOPIC: NEVER TOLERATE INTOLERANCE!*
*BASIC SCRIPTURE: ACTS 12:1-11*

It was Bill Maher who penned: *“Don’t get so tolerant that you tolerate intolerance.”* That’s a great food for thought in today’s devotional! DON’T TOLERATE INTOLERANCE! Don’t accept what your Father God has not planted in your life! Don’t allow your life, family and ministry to become a GARBAGE BIN! Father Dominique Pire noted: “Let us not speak of tolerance. 

This negative word implies grudging concessions by smug consciences. Rather, let us speak of mutual understanding and mutual respect.” That’s right! You cannot allow the devil to use that word to turn your life into STUPID LAND! Don’t tolerate evil, sickness, satanic delays, failure, oppression, etc! Don’t tolerate disrespect to your person and vison! Don’t allow any person to be comfortable at disrespecting you. *In fact, give the gift of your ABSENCE to anyone who does not respect your presence!*

Yes! Catch this: When the political powers that be seized James, the church “tolerated” it and kept quiet! After some days, James was killed! Verse 3 says, “When he saw that the Jews were glad that James had been killed, he took his assault a step further by arresting Peter too” (my paraphrase). Did you get that? When you keep quiet and decide to “endure” the assault and onslaught of the enemy, he will be encouraged to seize more and more of what rightfully belongs to you! Oh! Satan is a liar! 

Put an end to tolerating intolerance! God will not rise up to fight for you if you don’t authorise Him with your prayers. Notice that *the death of the man of God (i.e. James, the brother of John) brought joy to the Jews!* But here is the truth: IT DID NOT BRING JOY TO GOD!

Note also that no matter how good/holy you are, some people will not be happy with you. They will be so sad that you are alive! Your progress or having a job angers some people! When you are happily married, some people fast and pray to scatter it! Yes! Some people take pleasure in your destruction! 

They have sworn that they will not sleep until your life, family, and ministry are reduced to nothing! Ah! Your God will not give you into their hands! As 2019 ends and 2020 is set to roll in, let the devil know that ENOUGH is ENOUGH; You are not a GARBAGE BIN! You will not tolerate ANY RUBBISH or SATANIC INTOLERANCE again! Pray now and declare a 3-day fast against any DEMONIC GARBAGE! Return to sender now!

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take your best worship song to God.
1. In your own words, pray on today’s word now.
2. Enough is enough! I return to sender whatever my God has not planted in my life, family, and ministry (mention them).
3. I refuse to tolerate any NONSENSE! I arise and return it back to sender 7 fold in Jesus name.
4. Pray about today! *UPROOT EVIL GANG-UPS! Pray in Tongues seriously now!*

*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: LUKE 10-13*
*BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM_
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {July ~ Dec., 2019}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Wednesday, October 30, 2019

TOPIC: ARE YOU READY?

Read Matthew 24:42-44

42. Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.
43. But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.
44. Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.
MEMORISE: But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night, in which the heavens will pass away with a great noise, and the elements will melt with fervent heat; both the earth and the works that are in it will be burned up (2 Peter 3:10)

EXPOSITION

A husband once put a call through to his wife: Husband: My dear, how are you? Wife: I'm fine, dear. Are you on your way home? Husband: No, there are still lots of work in the office. So I don't think I'm coming soon. Wife: Alright, dear. Take care and don't take too long.

(In less than 5 minutes, the husband's car horn blared at the gate). The wife started running up and down to tidy up the sitting room, wash the dirty dishes in the kitchen, clean up the bathroom and tidy up the bedroom, because the husband loved to see everywhere tidy and neat, and this was not the case at the moment.

Brethren, do you know that the wife would not have had to run up and down, if she had kept the house tidy in good time? She was disturbed that the present look of the house would make her husband angry and displeased. This husband is likened to Jesus Christ. His second coming will be like a thief in the night: He will come unannounced, at a time no one can imagine.

Will He meet the house tidy and ready, or will you be running helter-skelter at His coming? He wants to reward only servants who are faithful. Had we been privy to the time of His coming, many would have continued in sin, only to quickly seek re-dress, when the day would draw close. At His coming, there won't be chance to put off the filthy garments of sin. Within the twinkling of an eye, all the saints will be taken up, and those left behind will be eternally doomed. Accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour, now, lest you will have to make do with His wrath when He returns (Jn. 3:36).

PRAYER POINTS

1. Father, please grant me the grace to offload the loads of sin that will disqualify me from partaking in the rapture.
2. Father, help me to tidy up my heart, mind, life, home and ministry for Your sudden coming, in Jesus' name.
3. Lord, help Your Church to tidy up for Your sudden coming, more than ever before, in Jesus' name.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Jeremiah 9:1 - 11:12; 1 Timothy 5:15 - 6:10
Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE
Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM