The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Tuesday 29th October
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

TUESDAY, 29TH OCTOBER.

EXPRESS LOVE NO MATTER WHAT

Remembering without ceasing your work of faith, and labour of love, and patience of hope in our Lord Jesus Christ, in the sight of God and our Father (1 Thessalonians 1:3).

in expressing love to others, it’s not about what you stand to gain. It’s about your love for God and desire to do His will. So, even when it isn’t convenient, you have to walk in love. Even if those you love disdain you, continue to love them. Tell yourself, “I’m going to walk in love, no matter what.”

Ephesians 5:2 says, “And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweet smelling savour.” To walk with God, you’d have to love like Him. 1 John 4:7-8 says, “Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God. He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.”

Walking in love is proof that you love the Lord. Therefore, let your life be the out-shining of divine love.

Help those around you stand strong, and make their lives better. You’re called to be a blessing to your world. Today, consciously look out for opportunities to express God’s love

PRAYER

Thank you dear Father; you’ve blessed me in all things and caused me to live in abundance. You’ve made me a channel of love and blessings to those around me. My life is the expression of your love and righteousness, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Ephesians 5:1-2; John 13:34; 1 Thessalonians 3:12-13

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Titus 1-2 & Jeremiah 29-30

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 8:22-32 & 2 Kings 21-22

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

29TH OCTOBER.

I affirm that God's purpose for my life is established in my heart. I was born to bring Him glory and honour. I live to fulfil my destiny in Christ, taking a hold of the divine vision and revelation to bring Him glory.

My spirit is built up and energized as I constantly look into the mirror of God, and give the Word first place in my life! My profiting through the Word is evident for all to see! Christ is my Ark and I will never sink in life.

The terrible economic situation of the world will never cause me to sink. It doesn’t matter who is sinking, it does not matter the business that is moving out of town, it does not even matter the nations that are going into recession; I am in a safe place! I am in Christ, the secret place of the Most High. I dwell in the realm of light; thus, life is not mysterious to me.

I am in the centre of God’s will and purpose for my life. I have peace in my spirit! I am at peace in every situation, for Christ is my peace. I live and walk in peace, every day of my life. No weapon fashioned against me prospers. Hallelujah!

Today and always, I go out with joy and I am led forth with peace; my steps are ordered of the Lord. Joy, health, peace, prosperity and the good life are my heritage in Christ! In every area of my life, as I walk in union with Him, I experience God’s manifold wisdom, supernatural blessings, and revelation of His Word.

I live above sickness, poverty, failure, death, defeat, and destruction. Hallelujah! This is my time and season, and there’s no stopping me. Glory to God!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 29TH OCTOBER 2019

THEME: THE FLOURISHING

MEMORISE:
Let the people praise thee, O God; let all the people praise thee. Then shall the earth yield her increase; and God, even our own God, shall bless us.
Psalm 67:5-6

READ: Psalm 92:12-15

92:12 The righteous shall flourish like the palm tree: he shall grow like a cedar in Lebanon. 92:13 Those that be planted in the house of the LORD shall flourish in the courts of our God. 92:14 They shall still bring forth fruit in old age; they shall be fat and flourishing; 92:15 To shew that the LORD is upright: he is my rock, and there is no unrighteousness in him.

Those whom the Lord refers to as the "flourishing" are those who have the capacity to lend to nations. They are the kind of people that nations can humbly go to in order to explain their needs, anticipating that they will receive something impactful from them. The first thing you need in order to flourish is divine favour. In Romans 9:15-16, God said:

"...I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion. So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.

In other words, struggling for wealth does not necessarily lead to prosperity. This is why an African proverb says, "It is not the lack of food that stops a cat from being as big as the dog."

After God has shown you favour, the next thing you need in order to flourish is hard work. Lazy people don't work hard, so they don't flourish. In John 5:17b, Jesus Christ said:

"My Father worketh hitherto, and I work."

God is a hard worker, so it would not be in His character to cause a lazy fellow to flourish. In Proverbs 13:4a, the Bible says:

"The soul of the sluggard desireth, and hath nothing:"

In my lifetime, I have seen a lot of people who want to flourish without working hard. They remain poor, because God's word cannot be broken. His word says in Proverbs 22:29:

"Seest thou a man diligent in his business? he shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men."

If you don't want to work hard, then there is no way God can cause you to flourish. When God wants to bless someone, He opens doors to him or her. However, if He opens a door for you, He won't push you through it; you will have to do what it takes to go through it yourself.

For you to flourish, beyond working hard, you must work right. Working hard is not as important as working right, otherwise all labourers would be the richest people in the world. Peter and some other disciples fished all night but they caught nothing because they were fishing in the wrong place (John 21:3-6). You can only know which way to cast your net if you have surrendered the boat of your life to the Master. Those whose hearts are sold out to Jesus never lack direction. They always have net-breaking catches because Jesus tells them which direction to cast their nets. Is it so with you?

PRAYER POINT:
Father, I am wiling to work hard and work right; please bless me today.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Ezra 4-6, Revelation 22

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 1: THERE SHALL BE SHOWERS OF BLESSING

1 There shall be showers of blessing:
This is the promise of love;
There shall be seasons refreshing,
Sent from the Saviour above.

Chorus:
Showers of blessing,
Showers of blessing we need;
Mercy-drops round us are falling,
But for the showers we plead.

2 There shall be showers of blessing—
Precious reviving again;
Over the hills and the valleys,
Sound of abundance of rain.

3 There shall be showers of blessing;
Send them upon us, O Lord!
Grant to us now a refreshing;
Come, and now honor Thy Word.

4 There shall be showers of blessing;
O that today they might fall,
Now as to God we’re confessing,
Now as on Jesus we call!

5 There shall be showers of blessing,
If we but trust and obey;
There shall be seasons refreshing,
If we let God have His way.
*SEEDS OF DESTINY*

*THE GRASSY NATURE OF ALL FLESH*

29 October, 2019

Your longevity in life is connected to your spirituality. Your depth in God determines your length of life.

SCRIPTURE: For all flesh is as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of grass. The grass withereth, and the flower thereof falleth away.
1 Peter 1:24

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Your longevity in life is connected to your spirituality. Your depth in God determines your length of life.

Our anchor Scripture above reveals that the existence of human being on the earth is transient. No matter how beautiful, handsome, tall or short a person is, his/her flesh is as grass. No matter how powerful, influential or popular a person is, that person�s flesh is also like grass that is liable to perish. There were people who lived as if their lives would never end. They brought pain and sorrow to humanity; they were so powerful that nobody thought they could bow to death, yet the bowed because they were flesh, and as grass they all perished. 

For example, there was a man called Adolf Hitler of Germany; he was like the god of the whole world at a time, but he too was grass, and he bowed. What of Idi Amin Dada of Uganda? He committed unimaginable atrocities against his people, but he too was grass, and he bowed. 

There was another dictator called Mobutu Sese Seko of the Democratic Republic of Congo who was very corrupt, yet he too was grass. Sani Abacha of Nigeria was a military dictator. He was very autocratic and brutal, but he was grass too, and he bowed. Michael Jackson ruled and reigned in the pop music world. They called him the king of pop music, but he bowed to the King of kings because he was grass. Their money, fame, name and wisdom could not save them on the day of death.

Beloved, the only way to escape the disaster of the grassy nature of mortal life is to be rooted in God. Your longevity in life is connected to your spiritualty. Your depth in God determines your length of life.

REMEMBER THIS: Your longevity in life is connected to your spiritualty. Your depth in God determines your length of life.

ASSIGNMENT(S)
1. In all you do or achieve in life, be conscious of the fact that you are also grass(flesh) because it is the consciousness of consequence that imparts caution to life�s actions.
2. Let investment into the kingdom of God and into the lives of people be a priority instead of investment only on the flesh that would perish.
PRAYER: Lord, I receive the grace to be conscious of Your help in my life always. Help me to be deeply rooted in You. And deliver me from the decadence of this generation, Lord in Jesus� Name.

QUOTE: It is an eternal foolishness to make investments on earth without eternal investment; any money that would take you to hell, you don�t need it. Culled from �365 Wisdom Capsules� by Dr Paul Enenche
For Further Understanding Get This Message: All Flesh is Grass

AMAZING FACT: Peregrine falcon can reach speed in excess of 200 miles (more than 320 KMs) per hour
DAILY READING: Lam 1:1 to 2:22, Phlm 1 to 25, Ps 101:1 to 8, Prov. 26:20.
DON'T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Power Communion Service tomorrow with friends and loved ones for the preservation of your lives and destinies by 5:30pm at the Glory Dome. God bless you as you come.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: Help from God to live a life of worth and value in this hour is released upon you in Jesus� Name.
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {July ~ Dec., 2019}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Tuesday, October 29, 2019

- International Internet Day

TOPIC: DON'T BE AN OFFENCE TO OTHERS
Read Matthew 18:6-9

6. But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.
7. Woe unto the world because of offences! for it must needs be that offences come; but woe to that man by whom the offence cometh!
8. Wherefore if thy hand or thy foot offend thee, cut them off, and cast them from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life halt or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet to be cast into everlasting fire.
9. And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire.

MEMORISE: Do not destroy the work of God for the sake of food. All things indeed are pure, but it is evil for the man who eats with offence (Romans 14:20)

EXPOSITION

From the original language of the New Testament, the word, offence, referred to the part of the trap to which the bait is attached. Hence, the word signifies laying a trap in someone's way. This word describes an entrapment to make other person stumble. Metaphorically, it signifies that which causes error or sin. Therefore, whatever you do to make others stumble, or commit error, or sin is an offence.

Offence is a great sin God hates too much. It is so serious that Jesus had to place a curse on anyone by whom offence comes. In his apostolic authority, Paul also said, 'Give no offence, either to the Jews or to the Greeks or the church of God' (1 Cor. 10:32). It is because of this sin, Jesus bitterly rebuked Peter: for being a stumbling block, or snare to Him (cf. Matt. 16:21-23).

How can you put offence before others as a Christian? You can do it ignorantly, just as in Peter's case in Matthew 16:21-23. You can also do it by abusing God's grace by carelessly using your Christian freedom to the detriment of some weak Christians (1 Cor. 8:9; Gal. 5:13; cf. Rom. 14:1-23). You may do something that is not a sin on its own. However, if it causes weak believers to stumble, it automatically becomes sin.

For you not to be an offence to others, you must avoid suspicious movements and questionable lifestyle, dressing and utterances. 'All things are lawful for me, but not all things are helpful; all things are lawful for me, but not all things edify (1 Cor. 10:23).

PRAYER POINTS

1. Help me, O Lord, to live my life carefully in order not to be an offence to others.
2. Holy Spirit, help me to be very careful with acts or thoughts that can cause others to commit error or sin, in Jesus' name.
3. Pray for repentance for the Christian ministers and Church workers who put offence before others through their aimless, careless and godless living.
EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Jeremiah 6:24 - 8:22; 1 Timothy 4:10 - 5:14

Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE
Remain blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM