The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Monday 28th October
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

MONDAY, 28TH OCTOBER.

EFFULGENCE OF HIS GLORY

Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world (1 John 4:17).

Jesus Christ is the effulgence of the Father’s glory; the express image of His Person (Hebrews 1:3). And that’s exactly what He’s made us; we’re the effulgence of His glory, for as He is—the glory of the Father—so are we in this world (1 John 4:17).

Jesus said, “And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one” (John 17:22). This is extraordinary. If only you’d live with this consciousness every day! 2 Corinthians 3:18 explains it some more: “But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.”

A mirror reflects whatever is set before it and the Word of God is a mirror. The image of you that it reflects is called “the glory of God.” What we read in John 17:22 is God holding up His mirror for you to see that you’re a partaker of His glory.

When Jesus walked the earth, He walked gloriously. He lived and manifested the glory of God. He walked on water, talked to the wind and the waves, unstopped deaf ears, opened blind eyes, healed lame legs, restored maimed limbs, and even raised the dead. We have the same ability within us to function likewise, because the same Holy Spirit that was the power and essence of Jesus lives in us today.

This has effectively removed you from the class of ordinary men; you’re an associate of the God-kind. God chose you to be the one to show forth His praises and manifest His glory in the earth: “But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light” (1 Peter 2:9).

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for your glory in my life. I affirm that my life is the manifestation of your wisdom and grace, and your righteousness is revealed and evident in me. You’ve made me a light in a dark world, and my light shines everywhere. I impact my world with your righteousness, wisdom, and love, today and always, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

1 Peter 2:9 AMPC; Romans 8:30
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
2 Timothy 4:1-22 & Jeremiah 26-28

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 8:12-21 & 2 Kings 19-20

#TALKINGSESSION

28TH OCTOBER.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Father, I thank You for revealing Your perfect will and desire to me through Your Word and by Your Spirit. Now and always, I walk, not on my terms, but in accordance with Your Word. I walk in the light of Your Word and therefore experience greater manifestations of the Spirit.

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me, for divinity tabernacled in my physical body! I am the king's kid, I am not subject to the elements of this world.

I live the transcendent life! Divinity flows in every fibre of my being, in every cell of my blood, and in every bone of my body! I reign over sickness, disease, poverty, and lack! I am superior to Satan and his cohorts.

I am not ordinary, for as Jesus is, so am I in this world. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY 28TH OCTOBER 2019

THEME: GOD FIRST

MEMORISE:
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
Matthew 6:33

READ: Genesis 21:5-14

21:5 And Abraham was an hundred years old, when his son Isaac was born unto him. 21:6 And Sarah said, God hath made me to laugh, so that all that hear will laugh with me. 21:7 And she said, Who would have said unto Abraham, that Sarah should have given children suck? for I have born him a son in his old age. 21:8 And the child grew, and was weaned: and Abraham made a great feast the same day that Isaac was weaned. 21:9 And Sarah saw the son of Hagar the Egyptian, which she had born unto Abraham, mocking. 21:10 Wherefore she said unto Abraham, Cast out this bondwoman and her son: for the son of this bondwoman shall not be heir with my son, even with Isaac. 21:11 And the thing was very grievous in Abraham's sight because of his son. 21:12 And God said unto Abraham, Let it not be grievous in thy sight because of the lad, and because of thy bondwoman; in all that Sarah hath said unto thee, hearken unto her voice; for in Isaac shall thy seed be called. 21:13 And also of the son of the bondwoman will I make a nation, because he is thy seed. 21:14 And Abraham rose up early in the morning, and took bread, and a bottle of water, and gave it unto Hagar, putting it on her shoulder, and the child, and sent her away: and she departed, and wandered in the wilderness of Beersheba.

The Lord declared His place in the universe to be first in all things and filling all spheres, saying in Revelation 1:8:

"I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty."

In light of this, He expects those who have given their lives to Him to put Him first in all things. Making God first in our lives is the highest honour we can give to Him. Indeed, there is no other positions suitable for Him in our lives than the first position. The implication of this is that we must consult Him first before we do anything. Those who jump the gun in their walk with God by taking steps before consulting Him always encounter disappointment, failure, hardship and great frustration. No wonder the prophet said in Habakkuk 2:1:

"I will stand upon my watch, and set me upon the tower, and will watch to see what he will say unto me, and what I shall answer when I am reproved."

To enjoy our walk with Him therefore, we must be ready to always walk behind Him, patiently waiting and watching as He goes ahead of us to make every crooked path straight, and carefully putting our feet in His footprints.

An example of someone who jumped the gun in the course of his walk with God is Father Abraham. If he had consulted with God before sleeping with Hagar at Sarah's bidding, the Lord would not have allowed it (Genesis 16:1-3). This action brought commotion to Abraham's household and caused him great grief. When Sarah could no longer bear the situation, she insisted that Hagar and her son, Ishmael, be sent away. It was at this time that Abraham consulted God on the matter, and God said to him in Genesis 21:12:

"And God said unto Abraham, Let it not be grievous in thy sight because of the lad, and because of thy bondwoman; in all that Sarah hath said unto thee, hearken unto her voice; for in Isaac shall thy seed be called."

If only he had checked with God first, he would have avoided so much pain and hurt. Beloved, let us learn to put God at the beginning, at the middle and at the end of all our plans, because He must fill all spheres of our lives for perfect guidance. This should not be too difficult for those who desire to live with Him in His kingdom eternally. Is God first in your life?

PRAYER POINT:
Father, please help me to recognise and be guided by Your footprints in every situation I am faced with in life, in Jesus' Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Ezra 1-3, Revelation 21:9-27

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 4: TAKE MY LIFE, AND LET IT BE

1.Take my life and let it be
Consecrated, Lord, to Thee.
Take my moments and my days,
Let them flow in endless praise,
Let them flow in endless praise.

2.Take my hands and let them move
At the impulse of Thy love.
Take my feet and let them be
Swift and beautiful for Thee,
Swift and beautiful for Thee.

3.Take my voice and let me sing,
Always, only for my King.
Take my lips and let them be
Filled with messages from Thee,
Filled with messages from Thee.

4. Take my silver and my gold,
Not a mite would I withhold.
Take my intellect and use
Every pow’r as Thou shalt choose,
Every pow’r as Thou shalt choose.

5. Take my will and make it Thine,
It shall be no longer mine.
Take my heart, it is Thine own,
It shall be Thy royal throne,
It shall be Thy royal throne.

6. Take my love, my Lord, I pour
At Thy feet its treasure store.
Take myself and I will be
Ever, only, all for Thee,
Ever, only, all for Thee.
*SEEDS OF DESTINY*

*THE GOD-FIRST MENTALITY*

28 October, 2019

You cannot put God first and come last in life; you cannot trust in God and rust in life.

SCRIPTURE: But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Matthew 6:33.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: You cannot put God first and come last in life; you cannot trust in God and rust in life.

The God-first mentality is the mentality that makes God the number one priority of one�s existence.
It is the mentality that places kingdom priority ahead of earthly and personal priorities. And when God sees a person who is more passionate about God�s kingdom than his personal pursuit, God baptizes such a person with the mantle needed to impact his generation.

Get this: To be interested in the interests of God is to be treasured by God. You cannot trust in God and rust in life. You cannot put God first and come last in life.

The reason why many people crash in life is that they lack the God- first mentality. It is one thing to be blessed by God, but it is another thing to realize continuously that God is your Blesser. When money enters your hands, what do you do with it first? It determines whether or not you have the God-first mentality.

Beloved, in your life�s assignments and endeavours, make up your mind to exist with the God-first mentality. Let God be the Centre of your existence.

I prophesy on your life the impartation of a heart and passion for God; a heart that places God above everything in life, in Jesus� Name.

REMEMBER THIS: You cannot put God first and come last in life; you cannot trust in God and rust in life.

ASSIGNMENT (S):

1. Make the payment of your tithe your number one priority each time money enters your hand.
2. Disengage from anyone or anything that wants to take the place of God in your life.
For Further Understanding, Get This Message: The Secrets of Generational Impact

PRAYER: Lord, I ask for mercy in any area I failed to give You the first place in my life. I make demands on the grace for the God-first mentality. Today, I declare that You are my number one priority in life Lord, in Jesus� Name.

QUOTE: The God-first mentality is what I call an incurable dedication to God culled from 21 uncommon keys to financial overflow by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: Peregrine falcon is the fastest bird in the world.

DAILY READING: Jer 51:54 to 52:34, Tit 3:1 to 15, Ps 100:1 to 5, Prov 26:18 to 19

DON'T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Healing and Deliverance Service tomorrow by 9:00am at the Glory Dome. Invite someone. God bless you as you do so.
PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: A baptism of the God-first mentality is released upon you in this hour in Jesus� Name.
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: MONDAY 28TH OCTOBER, 2019*

*TOPIC: LESSONS FROM THE SERPENT! – Part 1*

*BASIC SCRIPTURES: MATTHEW 10:16-21; PSALM 119:95-98*

Welcome! Verse 16 of today’s scripture says, “Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.” Jesus made reference to the wisdom of the serpent because the serpent is the wisest creature on earth. Of all God’s creation, two animals are the wisest – the snake and the fox. But Jesus did not say, “BE AS WISE AS THE FOX!” Oh!

The fox’s wisdom/ craftiness is for cheating and harming others, but the wisdom of the snake is to protect itself. So Jesus said if you want to succeed on earth, be as wise as the serpent because there are too many crafty foxes/wolves on earth.
Your best friend, business partner, colleague or neighbour can be a wolf. Oh! Your husband/wife can be a wolf! The word, “subtle! Used to describe the serpent in Genesis 3:1 means “harmless.” The serpent’s wisdom is for SELF-DEFENCE and to protect itself. 

This is because the serpent is the only cursed animal on earth and for it to navigate its way and survive the harsh jungle justice of the animal kingdom, it must apply uncommon wisdom. The following are tips on the wisdom of the serpent: 1. *The serpent does not go in a straight line.* The *serpent* doesn’t go in a straight line in order to CONFUSE other bigger animals like the elephant, lion, etc. when the serpent was cursed, it became the lowest and most vulnerable creature.

So to survive on land, water or forest, among other animals and mankind, *it needed to make itself unpredictable and complicated* in its movement. 

The lesson here is that in order for you to win in this wicked world, YOU MUST BE UNPREDICTABLE! *Be unpredictable in your life, family, career, business and ministry! Don’t reveal secrets! Don’t let people understand or know your next plan always! Don’t be too simple! Even God doesn’t reveal all things. He didn’t reveal to Abraham the location where the sacrifice will take place until Abraham obeyed Him. You must do likewise!* 2. A serpent will always curl. It curls to have heat and to organize itself for battle. 

*The curling of the snake also represents discipline!*
You must discipline yourself to win! Have time for the Word daily. Do not compromise your quiet time with God! Declare a personal fast time and stick to it. Be discipline in your career, business and whatever you do. Avoid procrastination in spiritual things and in your goals; follow up every plan with the required action, and be organized. Today’s 2nd scripture in Vs. 98, “Thou through Thy commandments hast made me wiser than mine enemies…” Wow! This is the plan of God: to corrupt the wisdom of your enemies and make you wiser than them. As 2019 ends, be as wise as the serpent! Don’t be too simple! BE UNPREDICTABLE and sometimes COMPLICATED! Keep your mouth shut, keep secrets and be disciplined! Ah! You will never be a PREY to your ADVERSARIES in Jesus name! Pray now!

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take any song of adoration to God now.
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. LORD, as 2019 ends, deliver me from the activities of foxes and wolves!
3. You wolves around my life, family and ministry, dry up now by fire in Jesus name.
4. Pray about today seriously! *Use the Gems for Success pages 72 & 73 always!*

*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: LUKE 4-6*
*BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM_
*THE LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Monday, October 28, 2019*

*TOPIC: CAGE, OR COVENANT?*
*Read: Genesis 17:1-8*

*MEMORISE: _And I will make My covenant between Me and you, and will multiply you exceedingly_ (Genesis 17:2).*

*EXPOSITION*

God calls us into a close relationship that does not give room for intrusion, or interruptions. God demands our total attention. He wants us totally focus on, and trust Him. We are so dear to Him that He calls us “dear children” *(Eph. 5:1).* Jesus Christ calls us “friends” *(Jn. 15:15).* We are children of God. We entered into covenant with Him the day we gave our lives, hearts, souls and spirits to Him. As a result, He entered into everlasting covenant with us.

The conditions of this covenant are written in His Word–the Holy Bible. We are therefore expected to follow this covenant, and live according to the rules therefore expected to follow this covenant, and live according to the rules thereof.

Today, many people consider the conditions of the covenant of God as a ‘cage’ that they try to free themselves from. Te rules of God are never cages, but covenant of peace and holiness. One of the evidences that we love God is that, His commandments are not grievous to us *(John 15:14; 1 John 5:3).* God told Abraham, *_I am Almighty God; walk before Me and be blameless_ (Gen. 17:1).* If anyone claims to be a child of God and is full of blames (condemnation), he cannot give glory to God in the midst of unbelievers. 

Christians are not people who live with blames, or full of blames at homes, place of work, in the church, on the streets, etc.
It is a deceit of Satan to consider the Word and will of God as cage for you. You are not inside any cage, but under the covenant of God. If God indeed is your heavenly Father, He has brought you under His covenant, and not inside a cage. You are not saved to be immoral and full of blames, but to be blameless in Christ Jesus.

*PRAYER POINTS*

*1.* In the mighty name of Jesus, Satan will not cage me with his deceit.
*2.* Jesus Christ, I enter into the realm of fulfilment of Your covenant over my life, now.
*3.* Father, cause Your children in all nations to know Your covenant for them and their nations, in Jesus’ name

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Jeremiah. 4:23 – 6:23; 1Timothy. 3:5 – 4:9*
*Author: CAC WORLDWIDE*
*Remain Blessed!*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM