The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Sunday 27th October
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SUNDAY, 27TH OCTOBER.

THE CONFESSION OF HIS LORDSHIP

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life (John 3:16).

Ask some people, “How do you know you’re saved?” They’d say, “I confessed my sins”; but that’s not the Bible way to receive salvation. The principle for salvation isn’t the confession of your sins, but of the Lordship of Jesus Christ over your life. Nowhere in Scriptures is it stated that if you confess all your sins, you’ll be saved. How is that even possible, remembering all the sins you ever committed, and confessing them?

What you need is a new creation and that’s what you become upon confessing with your mouth, the Lordship of Jesus, believing in your heart that God raised Him from the dead. Romans 10:9-10 says,

“That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.” This is what ushers you into the new life in Christ.

One of the most remarkable salvation stories is that of Saul of Tarsus in Acts 9. Before his conversion, Saul wreaked havoc on the early Church and persecuted Christians everywhere, until he had an encounter with the Lord. In 1 Timothy 1:13, he referenced his atrocious treatment of Christians before his conversion, calling himself a blasphemer, a persecutor and injurious. This same apostle, who later became Paul, gave us the principle for salvation in Romans 10:9-10.

The Ethiopian eunuch who was led to salvation by Philip in Acts 8:35-39 wasn’t made to confess his sins, but to confess his faith in Jesus Christ.

Therefore, we must help people understand that the affirmation of the Lordship of Jesus Christ is the Bible way to receive salvation. Perhaps, you’re reading this and you’ve never been born again, turn to the Prayer of Salvation page at the back of this devotional and pray that prayer, meaning it with all your heart.

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for granting me the grace to receive and believe the Gospel of Christ, which is your power to save everyone who believes. I’m a partaker, and participator in the divine experience; your partner in bringing the unsaved into this glorious life of righteousness! Thank you for this great blessing and privilege, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

1 Corinthians 1:18; Romans 1:16-17; Romans 10:13
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
2 Timothy 3:1-17 Jeremiah 23-25

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 8:1-11 2 Kings 17-18

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

27TH OCTOBER.

I affirm that the Word of God has granted me direction, speed, inspiration, counsel, and wisdom. My spirit is constantly refreshed and educated by the Word to produce excellence and manifest righteousness.

I’ve been ushered into a life that is beyond the ordinary plane of natural perception. I am full of might and ability of the Spirit. I am like a tree planted by the waters, that spreads out her roots by the river.

I do not know when heat comes. I am prosperous and triumphant always in Christ Jesus! Hallelujah! I am well positioned; I am seated with Christ in heavenly places, far above all the hardships, troubles, perils and corrupting influences in the world. I dominate and triumph over circumstances today and always.

I flourish in the blessings of salvation— deliverance, divine health, preservation, prosperity, and wholeness—consummated for me by the death, burial, and resurrection of Christ. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY 27TH OCTOBER 2019

THEME: DILIGENCE HAS ITS REWARDS

MEMORISE:
Seest thou a man diligent in his business? he shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men.
Proverbs 22:29

READ: Matthew 25:19-21

25:19 After a long time the lord of those servants cometh, and reckoneth with them. 25:20 And so he that had received five talents came and brought other five talents, saying, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me five talents: behold, I have gained beside them five talents more. 25:21 His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.

Whoever tells you that there is no longer a reward for diligence in this world is a liar. The word of God, which is forever settled in heaven, has declared that diligence has its rewards in this world and in the world to come. According to God's word in today's memory verse, even if the diligence would not want to come before kings, his or her works will drag him or her to the presence of kings for due reward. The power inherent in God's word is a compelling force that attracts blessings to the diligent. The story of Mordecai in the book of Esther is a great example in this regard. Mordecai was a Jewish captive in Shushan during the reign of Ahasuerus, the Persian emperor. He was made a security guard to the king, and in the course of diligently carrying out his duty, he saved the king from being assassinated. This good deed was recorded in the archives of the empire, even though he was not rewarded at that time. Meanwhile, Haman hated Mordecai and wanted to kill him. However, the night before Haman was to execute his evil plans, the righteousness of God woke the king up and reminded him of the reward still pending for Mordecai's diligence. Esther 6:1-3 says:

"On that night could not the king sleep, and he commanded to bring the book of records of the chronicles; and they were read before the king. And it was found written, that Mordecai had told of Bigthana and Teresh, two of the king's chamberlains, the keepers of the door, who sought to lay hand on the king Ahasuerus. And the king said, What honour and dignity hath been done to Mordecai for this? Then said the king's servants that ministered unto him, There is nothing done for him."

This was the beginning of the reward for diligence received by a watchman who later became second in command to the king (Esther 10:3). What a great lesson his life is to us all! Some security guards are only being paid for sleeping in the open, because they are watching nothing. The story was told of a security guard who was so fast asleep on duty that the one who hired him came and took away his shoes and probably his torchlight and yet he did not know! This was not the case with Mordecai; he did his work meticulously and thoroughly. The Lord's parable in today's Bible reading also affirms that diligence attracts great blessings. When the master of the diligent servant came and realised that he had been industrious in the use of the talents given to him, he rewarded him handsomely, making him an administrator over many of his businesses. However, the servant who buried his lone talent was damned. Beloved, be diligent and determine not to eat the food of idleness; it is a sin.

PRAYER POINT:
Father, please strengthen my hands to be diligent in all I do, and don't let me lose my reward.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
2 Chronicles 35-36, Revelation 20:11-21:8

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 3: TRUST AND OBEY

1. When we walk with the Lord
In the light of His word
What a glory He sheds on our way!
While we do His good will,
He abides with us still,
And with all who will trust and obey

Chorus:
Trust and obey,
For there's no other way
To be happy in Jesus,
But to trust and obey.

2. Not a shadow can rise,
Not a cloud in the skies,
But His smile quickly drives it away;
Not a doubt nor a fear
Not a sigh nor a tear,
Can abide while we trust and obey.

3. Not a burden we bear,
Not a sorrow we share
But our toil He doth richly repay;
Not a grief nor a loss,
Not a frown nor a cross,
But is blest if we trust and obey.

4. But we never can prove
The delights of His love
Until all on the altar we lay;
For the favour He shows,
And the joy He bestows,
Are for them who will trust and obey.

5. Then in fellowship sweet
We will sit at His feet,
Or we'll walk by His side in the way;
What He says we will do
Where He sends we will go
Never fear, only trust and obey.
*SEEDS OF DESTINY*

*GIVE IT A DATE*

27 October, 2019

Whatever does not have a date is not permitted to come to pass

SCRIPTURE: To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven. Ecclesiastes 3:1

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Whatever does not have a date is not permitted to come to pass

Some years ago, while I was in courtship with my wife, we visited my mother and she called me aside and asked, �My son, when are you both thinking of settling down; when is the wedding?� I told her, I wasn�t sure yet. Then, she looked at me and said, �Give it a date; whatever does not have a date is not permitted to come to pass.� Incredible! That statement hit me like a bomb.

Get this: Vision alone is not enough; purpose or pursuit is not enough. It is when vision is married to timing that it delivers achievement.

Beloved, there must be a specific time or date allocated to every agenda or purpose on the earth; not to do that is an invitation to frustrations and regrets. Give a wedding date to that courtship; give that business plan a date for its commencement; give that desire to go back to school a date, etc. It is when you give it a date that God will know that you are serious. When you have given it a date, God will supply all you need to make that dream or vision a reality.

REMEMBER THIS: Whatever does not have a date is not permitted to come to pass

ASSIGNMENT(S)

1. Refuse to live your life to chance or at random
2. Prayerfully give that project in your hands a date
3. Take action steps to see it come to pass

PRAYER: Lord, I refuse to live an aimless life. Help me not to miss the allocated time or date assigned for the fulfillment of every vision You have placed in my heart. Cause the date I have given to the events of my life to come to pass, Lord, in Jesus� Name.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: God�s Will For Marriage

QUOTE: Not to be updated is to be outdated; what was celebrated yesterday can only be tolerated today. Culled from �365 Wisdom Capsules� By Dr Paul Enenche

AMAZING FACT: A bird's heart beats 400 times per minute while not flying and 1000 times per minute while flying

DAILY READING: Jer 51:1 to 53, Tit 2:1 to 15, Ps 99:1 to 9, Prov 26:17.

For Further Understanding, Get this Message: Readiness for Eternity

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: The grace to see fulfillment of your vision is released upon you in the Name of Jesus Christ.
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH

THE LIVING WATER {July ~ Dec., 2019}

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Sunday, October 27, 2019

- World Day for Audiovisual Heritage

TOPIC: ARE YOU WHERE YOU CAN HEAR GOD?
Read Jeremiah 18:1-4

1. The word which came to Jeremiah from the Lord, saying,
2. Arise, and go down to the potter's house, and there I will cause thee to hear my words.
3. Then I went down to the potter's house, and, behold, he wrought a work on the wheels.
4. And the vessel that he made of clay was marred in the hand of the potter: so he made it again another vessel, as seemed good to the potter to make it.

MEMORISE: Arise and go down to the potter's house, and there I will cause you to hear My words (Jeremiah 18:2)

EXPOSITION

That you are not tuned to the best of the radio stations in your area, right now, doesn't mean there isn't anyone broadcasting. Radio stations broadcast every time, but only those who tune to any of these partake of their offers. 

The same applies to what happen between God and His people as to receiving from Him. God speaks at all times, but how many people hear Him?

The Psalmist claims, 'God has spoken once, twice I have heard this: That power belongs to God' (Psa. 62:11). What a great sensitivity! God spoke once, only for the Psalmist to hear and hear, for 'faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God' (Rom. 10:17). However, to be able to hear God speak, and hear from the right angle, one needs to be positioned rightly. 

This is the case with Jeremiah. God had something specific and spectacular to pass across to him and His people. He thus asked Jeremiah to relocate from where he was to the potter's house. Why? That was where he would hear God at that particular time.

Until you relocate to your God-expected location, you can't receive your God-programme allocation. If you don't relocate to where God wants you, you can not hear Him, and by extension, you cannot hear well. There is always a proper direction for good reception, in any case. He ordered Moses to meet Him with the elders on the mountain (Exod. 19:1ff). Christ told His disciples to wait for Him in Jerusalem for the Holy Spirit and Power (Lk. 24:49).

Do you regularly look for quiet places and times to hear God speak to you in His Word and prayer? This is how to wait on Him (Isa. 40:31).

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, help me to be positioned in the right places to hear from You at all times.
2. Lord, I want to be in Your presence all the times. Help me to be sensitive to Your moves.
3. Lord, restore the 'Tarry Meetings' that You gave to us through the founding fathers/mothers of our great Mission, Christ Apostolic Church.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Jeremiah 2:22 - 4:22; 1 Timothy 1:9 - 3:4
Author: C.A.C WORLDWIDE
Remain blessed!
*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DAILY DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: SUNDAY 27TH OCTOBER, 2019*

*TOPIC: THE NEW GOSHEN IS HERE!*
*BASIC SCRIPTURE: 1PETER 2:6-12*

In this time and age, it is very easy to get lost in the crowd, it is very easy to assume that you are just like the average Joe, trying to make ends meet, and hoping that the government doesn’t do something bad.

It’s very easy to think that you are vulnerable to everything and anything that comes down the road, sickness, storms, tornados, hurricanes, terrorist attacks, plagues, epidemics, political turmoil, economic depression and every kind of evil thing. Hear St. Augustine: *“God loves each of us as if there were only one of us.”*

Pay close attention to today’s scripture AGAIN! It says in Vs. 9 that you are “A chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of Him *Who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light.”* It says that HE HAS CALLED US OUT OF DARKNESS INTO HIS MARVELLOUS LIGHT! This means that in this world, *some people are in darkness, and some people are in God’s marvellous light.*

There is a different calling upon your life. Just as God called Abraham to get out of his father’s house and country, God has called you to be different. Don’t see yourself like “every other person.” You are different, unique and peculiar! You have a unique purpose and all upon your life. You have something within you that makes you a conqueror over all those bad things that plague people in the darkness of this world.

*YOUR CASE IS DIFFERENT like in the case of the JEWS in the land of Goshen! There was light/peace in their land even when THICK DARKNESS/

plague was all over EGYPT! That same God is your God! Youa re the new GOSHEN of this generation (See Exodus 8:22-23; 10;21-23)!* God’s design is for you to reign over whatever is afflicting others! Yes! You are small, you are just one person, but you are AWESOME and PECULIAR! Elisabeth Elliot said: 
*“If you believe in a God who controls the big things, you have to believe in a God who controls the little things. It is we, of course, to whom things look ‘little’ or ‘big’.”* As 2019 ends and 2020 begins, know that with God on your side, you are NOT SMALL or LITTLE! You are ROYAL! Peculiar! Unlimited and unstoppable! Hold on! Look up and hold out!

*Today is the annual WOMEN DELIVERANCE/
Thanksgiving Service of the Manna Women Interdenominational Power Conference! Venue: Ogudu Mountain, Ogudu Orioke, Lagos! It will be a day with the KING! See you 8am!*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take your best song of worship now.
1. In your own words, pray on today’s word as led.
2. I am the new GOSHEN of my generation! My CASE is different! Lord, do the UNCOMMON in my life, family and ministry in Jesus name.
3. Pray about today! I am PECULIAR! I am not INFERIOR to anybody! I will never be lost in the crowd in Jesus name. Pray about today seriously.

*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: LUKE 1-3*
*BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/WRITER

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM