The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Photo of Congresswoman Katie Hill kissing her young female aide and posing nude surf
Shocking photos of Congresswoman Katie Hill kissing her young female aide and posing nude surfaces online (+18 Photos)

[Image: 5db31730996cf.jpg]

Shocking photos of Democrat Katie Hill posing naked and making out with her young female aide have surfaced online. 

In the images obtained exclusively by DailyMail, the congresswoman, 32, was also captured naked brushing the young woman's hair, who DailyMail identified as Morgan Desjardins, 24, from Santa Clarita, California.

[Image: 5db31528a9dd0.jpg]

In another photo, Ms. Katie was also pictured with a tattoo of what appeared to be a Nazi-era Iron Cross while holding a giant bong filled with a murky brown liquid.

According to Daily Mail, the aide, Desjardins began a relationship with Hill and her husband Heslep in late 2017 when she was 22, shortly before the Democrat hired her as a campaign aide, a source close to the three claimed. 

[Image: 5db315a436377.jpg]

But their three-way affair broke down this summer when Hill told both her husband and her lover that she wanted to focus on her work and then moved to Washington DC. 

Sources revealed that Hill and Heslep posted her naked photos online under a thread called 'WouldYouF**kMyWife'.

[Image: 5db3154f87bbd.jpg]

In 2016, Heslep, who Hill is currently divorcing, allegedly posted a naked picture of his wife on two forums of social media site Reddit called 'WouldYouF**kMyWife' and 'wife sharing', according to a source close to the couple. 

Text messages obtained by DailyMail.com also exposed the affair between the trio. 

[Image: 5db3163f77490.jpg]

A former tenant of the estranged couple told Daily Mail that Hill and Heslep, had a 'sexual relationship' with a 21-year-old woman in 2010, the same year they were married. 

The tenant said he rented a room in the couple's Santa Clarita ranch and 'walked in on the three of them' multiple times.

[Image: 5db3156ca5c69.jpg]

'I can absolutely confirm stuff like this went on even back then,' he told DailyMail.com. 'I left the house after six months because of all the weird sexual stuff going on in the open.
'I walked in on the three of them in some very weird situations a few times so I know there was a sexual relationship going on.' 

[Image: 5db315eb4c210.jpg]

The relationship continued until around May 2019, when Hill told them she was breaking it off to focus on her political career, the leaked texts reveal.  

[Image: 5db3161bf0345.jpg]

In a letter to her constituents on Wednesday, Hill admitted the relationship with her 24-year-old female aide but she did not name Desjardins. But the House Ethics Committee are now investigating Hill's relationship with Desjardins, which could violate congressional rules.

[Image: icon_share.png]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
Democrat Katie Hill resigns from congress after photos of her posing naked and making out with female aide surfaced online

[Image: 5db68d81a32e1.PNG]

Congresswoman Katie Hill has announced her resignation after photos of her posing naked and making out with her female aide surfaced online. She's now blaming the leaked photos on her estranged husband and dirty politics.

Katie Hill issued a letter on Sunday, saying she was stepping down from her elected post in the House of Representatives after winning the seat in last year's election. She represented California's 25th congressional district, covering parts of Northern Los Angeles.

In the statement, she alleges that her estranged husband, Kenny Heslep, whom she's in the middle of divorcing, is responsible for the leaked photos.

The statement reads: "This is what needs to happen so that the good people who supported me will no longer be subjected to the pain inflicted by my abusive husband and the brutality of hateful political operatives who seem happily provide a platform to a monster who is driving a smear campaign built around cyber exploitation."

She adds, "Having private photos of personal moments weaponized against me has been an appalling invasion of my privacy. It's also illegal, and we are currently pursuing all of our available legal options.

She goes on to say that she's stepping down to avoid further pain and embarrassment being thrust onto her and others.

She also apologized for her mistakes and adds, "Thank you for allowing me to turn my focus on this particular battle right now, and know that I stand with you as we continue to fight for the many important issues that brought me to Congress in the first place."

She finishes the statement, writing: "I love this country, I love all of you, and I thank you for allowing me the great honor of serving you."

Nude photos of Hill surfaced last week and so did reports that Hill and her husband began a relationship with Desjardins in late 2017, shortly before the Democrat hired her as a campaign aide (read here).

It was also alleged that Hill had extramarital relationship with a congressional staffer of hers. She admitted to the fling with her former campaign aide, but denied an affair with a congressional staffer.

[Image: icon_share.png]
DEMOCRATIC Congresswoman Katie Hill has resigned after finding herself at the centre of a sex scandal when nude images of her appeared online.

[Image: 3OHRBLLew2Jq11ZtLM4ssi.jpg]

Here is what we know about the lawmaker and the political storm she is embrioled in.

Democratic Congresswoman Katie Hill is currently being investigated by the House Ethics Committee over her alleged relationship with a staffer

Democratic Congresswoman Katie Hill is currently being investigated by the House Ethics Committee over her alleged relationship with a staffer.

Who is Katie Hill?

Katherine Lauren Hill was born on August 25, 1987, in Abilene, Texas, but moved to California at a very young age.

[Image: 4jjTDrVtl35UvpbXAFyR3Y.jpg]

Her parents, Rachel and Mike, are a nurse and a police officer and Hill went to schools in the Santa Clarita valley before attending California State University.

After university she began her career as a policy advocate at People Assisting the Homeless, a non-profit organisation developing affordable and supportive services for the homeless in California.

She rose through the ranks to become Executive Director of the organisation before announcing her candidacy for California’s 25th congressional district in 2017 as a Democrat.

She was elected on November 6, 2018, as the first openly bisexual member of congress from California.

[Image: 4Bw2E6kf141MhwG1Hxd1GO.jpg]

Leaked photos appear to show Congresswoman Hill kissing 24-year-old Morgan Desjardins, of Santa Clarita, California

What is the nude photo row?

Leaked pictures of Hill emerged in October 2019 one day after the 32-year-old became the subject of a House ethics investigation into allegations that she bedded two young legislative staffers, one male and one female.

One of the images appears to show the congresswoman nude with a “bong” filled with a brown liquid and an Iron Cross style tattoo on her midriff.

Another image appears to show the congresswoman, 32, kissing a female staffer, who has since been identified as 24-year-old Morgan Desjardins.

After the images were released, Hill’s lawyer sent out a cease-and-desist letter to the Daily Mail, demanding it take down the images as this was an “invasion of privacy.”

The Daily Mail reported that Hill and estranged husband, Kenny Heslep, who she is divorcing, were in a polyamorous three-way relationship with Desjardin for more than a year.

According to the messages leaked to RedState, Hill called off the relationship in May, four months after she moved to DC.

In a letter to her constituents on Wednesday, October 23, Hill acknowledged the relationship, writing: “I know that even a consensual relationship with a subordinate is inappropriate, but I still allowed it to happen despite my better judgement.

“For that I apologise. I wish nothing but the best for her and hope everyone respects her privacy in this difficult time.”

Hill, 32, has said she is currently in the process of divorcing her husband, Kenny Heslep, who was part of a ‘throuple’ with Hill and Desjardins

When did she resign?

Hill announced she was resigning on October 27 saying she made the decision “with a broken heart” and that explicit private photos of her with a campaign staffer had been “weaponised” by her husband and political operatives.

In a statement, Hill said: “Having private photos of personal moments weaponised against me has been an appalling invasion of my privacy.

“It’s also illegal, and we are currently pursuing all of our available legal options,” adding, “However, I know that as long as I am in Congress, we’ll live fearful of what might come next and how much it will hurt.”

[Image: 7j17b07Q686DTjys8spWhh.jpg]

The statement also read: “For the mistakes made along the way and the people who have been hurt, I am so sorry, and I am learning.

“I am not a perfect person and never pretended to be. It’s one of the things that made my race so special.”

She has not specified when she will step down.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10209443/who-is-katie-hill-and-what-is-the-nude-photo-row/

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ‘I Sought Its Consent First’ – Man Arrested For Having Sex With A Goat. Photo Edoman 2 2,534 10-29-2021, 07:23 AM
Last Post: JoshuaAlison
  Photo: Real Estate developer killed, buried in shallow grave in Ogun Edoman 1 1,865 09-12-2021, 09:15 AM
Last Post: AustinMullins
  Wanted drug dealer caught in church as another excretes 68 wraps of heroin(photo) Edoman 0 836 08-22-2021, 10:50 PM
Last Post: Edoman
  Ex-governor, Ayo Fayose shares interesting photo of man who many refer to as 'Obasanj Edoman 0 827 08-22-2021, 11:34 AM
  Congratulatory messages pour in as Tobi Bakre shares prewedding photo Edoman 3 1,174 08-22-2021, 11:32 AM
  UNIZIK Student Commits Suicide In Anambra (Graphic Photo) Edoman 0 905 08-22-2021, 11:18 AM
  Young Couple Set To Wed Found Died Inside Their Apartment In Imo Edoman 0 728 08-14-2021, 10:12 PM
  Tricyclist arrested for robbing and raping female passenger in Edo Edoman 0 744 08-12-2021, 10:46 PM